Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,938 members, 7,845,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Did My Dad Don't Know That Am A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did My Dad Don't Know That Am A Girl (561 Views)

Did My Sister F*ck Up? / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did My Dad Don't Know That Am A Girl by kaytrump(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Real life story, even if you want the video I have it. just read

One day mom and dad have some argument in the house so ,my mom pack her things and get out from the house, now it been 5years this happen, for long day my dad did not have a woman to talk with but only me, but this day comes, am dad talk about sex, am like what is my own about sex, after talking i did not say anything,i just see that he told me to come with him to the bedroom then i follow him, thank god i save a video of what happen that day, I don't know how to say this to the word, that is why I send this video, pls look this video and tell me what to do click
Re: Did My Dad Don't Know That Am A Girl by EmiDior(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2022
La click la bend
Re: Did My Dad Don't Know That Am A Girl by Boogyman557: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool la CLICK la BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA..

WTF MAN!
Re: Did My Dad Don't Know That Am A Girl by obumsway(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
You dey ment kawai
Re: Did My Dad Don't Know That Am A Girl by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
La click la grow dada for chest

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Sex In D Church / Meet 57 Year Old Widow Who Remarried After Years Of Being Alone / Have You Ever Caught A Scammer On Nairaland Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.