Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life (2414 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
January i rented an apartment. The owner of the house is an old woman which she's also living in one of the apartments.

One week after staying in the house, the landlady started asking me for money. That I should borrow her 20k. I will give her because she's elderly. She will not return it. She will come again later and demand more. She will start manipulating me with emotional stories of her only son that is sick. I fell for her stories and started helping her. One day, she came again with one story that she want to buy drugs for her son that she needs 30k and I don't even have. And I told her clear I don't have.

Since that day. I've been seeing hell in the house. Things went very bad for me. Firstly I was sacked from work. My small POS business turned upside down as my sales girl was scammed cry .I now find it hard to feed cry I didn't notice anything until I went to church and also visited some elders and I was told the woman is bewitching me. I didn't believe it at first because I'm someone that doesn't believe witches even exist. But it became obvious to me.

When I went around the hood as 5 people told me that people that have lived in that house end up selling their things and moving out broke.

It was when I took things seriously. I started fasting and praying. Now it's the 7th month in the house. I have squeezed out myself to look for another house. I approached the landlady that she should balance me and that I want to leave the house. Seems that was my mistake. She said she don't have money.

Since then, things went from worst to worst. I can't even feed. I ran to one of my friend's houses to stay for four days. To be honest my four nights there was a big difference. People that owe me money called me and paid me and I gather it and paid for another house.

Now the problem is the agent that directed me to the house. He has seized the key that I must pay him his agent fee before entering the house which I've left with no choice but sleep in that woman's house because my friend is married and I'm already inconvenienting them from the impression the wife gives.

I asked my friend if he could lend me some money to pay the agent, but he said he doesn't have any and also with the look of things. He doesn't have as I'm the one that's even supported him before and I don't want to feel entitled. Please my fellow Nigerians please help me. I can't continue sleeping in this house. Series of eating in the dream, sex in the dream and all that. I'm tired of this. Before I die in this house I need to run for my life. cry

Please y'all should help me. I don't want to spend a night here again. Things are really sore for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Want to pay the agent 15k and 5k to pack my things. I've not even eaten since yesterday. Thinking can't even make me reason food please someone should help me cry

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by Righteousness2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Your case sounds quite similar to what I experienced in a house I got into.

I got into into a compound that had two 3bedroom flats, all new houses. The Moment I got into the house, I felt something strange about the place. I felt some strange forces especially at night. It was terrible, real terrible battles.
At a point , my wife said we should pack out from here! I said never! I cannot run from witches! Witches must run from me.

The first tenants in the second flat suddenly had problems in his working place and was thrown into Prison. His family had to pack out.
The next tenant that came into the same house did not stay 3 months before she ran away.
The third tenant in the same house refused to Heed to my Admonishments to her on the need to be Spiritually fortified in God. They dealt with her and she ran with her family after 6 months.

As a CHOSEN , I went into prayers. Binding , Blasting and Bombing all the kingdoms and altars. Things began to happen! People were dropping dead here and there. Some persons in the neighborhood would meet my wife and tell her, your husband is a pastor oo. Meanwhile they didn't know who I was. On a certain day a black Huge bird dropped dead in front of my flat. physically it was Deaths upon deaths around.

Today the whole place is so calm. ALL thanks to GOD for HIS Power, anointing and Covenant, we were victorious and the Witches and demons bowed to us.

POWER pass Power! Enter into a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Chosen.
Go to the Lord's Chosen! I Guarantee you, that woman will pack out from the house for you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by chris31(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
What is the best way to tackle a witch my people
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by smatt1711: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Who will you vote in next year's election?

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by God1000(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Is this shaggy dog story?
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is the picture of the new place.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
chris31:
What is the best way to tackle a witch my people

Bro the best thing I can do is to leave her house. It's not my house. There's no need to fight battles and staying in that house. Who has only God needs to keep running

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by Impostorr: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
You story looks touching but you won't see shishi.
Most of you that use Ecobank with that account number that looks like phone number are scammers in disguise so id pass.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Impostorr:
You story looks touching but you won't see shishi.
Most of you that use Ecobank with that account number that looks like phone number are scammers in disguise so id pass.

What prove do you want to show you I'm not a scammer. Just posted a picture of the house. What else do you want. Is it that you don't want people to help me?
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your case sounds quite similar to what I experienced in a house I got into.

I got into into a compound that had two 3bedroom flats, all new houses. The Moment I got into the house, I felt something strange about the place. U felt some strange forces especially at night. It was terrible, real terrible battles.
At a point , my wife said we should pack out from here! I said never! I cannot run from witches! Witches must run from me.

The first tenants in the second flat suddenly had problems in his working place and was thrown into Prison. His family had to pack out.
The next tenant that came into the same house did not stay 3 months before she ran away.
The third tenant in the same house refused to Heed to my Admonishments to her on the need to be Spiritually fortified in God. They dealt with her and she ran with her family after 6 months.

As a CHOSEN , I went into prayers. Binding , Blasting and Bombing all the kingdoms and altars. Things began to happen! People were dropping dead here and there. Some persons in the neighborhood would meet my wife and tell her, your husband is a pastor oo. Meanwhile they didn't know who I was. On a certain day a black Huge bird dropped dead in front of my flat. physically it was Deaths upon deaths around.

Today the whole place is so calm. ALL thanks to GOD for HIS Power, anointing and Covenant, we were victorious and the Witches and demons bowed to us.

Go to the Lord's Chosen! I Guarantee you, that woman will pack out from the house for you.

It's her house. I need to leave for her. There's no two ways. There's no point fighting battles when it's not my house. You should understand this.
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by Righteousness2(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
OluBade1:

It's her house. I need to leave for her. There's no two ways. There's no point fighting battles when it's not my house. You should understand this.

Keep arguing!!!
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by PumpumPrince: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
OluBade1:
January i rented an apartment. The owner of the house is an old woman which she's also living in one of the apartments.

One week after staying in the house, the landlady started asking me for money. That I should borrow her 20k. I will give her because she's elderly. She will not return it. She will come again later and demand more. She will start manipulating me with emotional stories of her only son that is sick. I fell for her stories and started helping her. One day, she came again with one story that she want to buy drugs for her son that she needs 30k and I don't even have. And I told her clear I don't have.

Since that day. I've been seeing hell in the house. Things went very bad for me. Firstly I was sacked from work. My small POS business turned upside down as my sales girl was scammed cry .I now find it hard to feed cry I didn't notice anything until I went to church and also visited some elders and I was told the woman is bewitching me. I didn't believe it at first because I'm someone that doesn't believe witches even exist. But it became obvious to me.

When I went around the hood as 5 people told me that people that have lived in that house end up selling their things and moving out broke.

It was when I took things seriously. I started fasting and praying. Now it's the 7th month in the house. I have squeezed out myself to look for another house. I approached the landlady that she should balance me and that I want to leave the house. Seems that was my mistake. She said she don't have money.

Since then, things went from worst to worst. I can't even feed. I ran to one of my friend's houses to stay for four days. To be honest my four nights there was a big difference. People that owe me money called me and paid me and I gather it and paid for another house.

Now the problem is the agent that directed me to the house. He has seized the key that I must pay him his agent fee before entering the house which I've left with no choice but sleep in that woman's house because my friend is married and I'm already inconvenienting them from the impression the wife gives.

I asked my friend if he could lend me some money to pay the agent, but he said he doesn't have any and also with the look of things. He doesn't have as I'm the one that's even supported him before and I don't want to feel entitled. Please my fellow Nigerians please help me. I can't continue sleeping in this house. Series of eating in the dream, sex in the dream and all that. I'm tired of this. Before I die in this house I need to run for my life. cry

Please y'all should help me. I don't want to spend a night here again. Things are really sore for me.

angry
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by PumpumPrince: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
OluBade1:

^^^story
Brother..tell the trueth...are u really really angry coz u ask her for punnni & she say no?...-be honest?(no ooofencse) angry
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Keep arguing!!!

What are you even saying? Read the post. I already rented another house. It's the agent that's not letting the keys to me. How will i keep fighting spiritual battles and someones house? Is there not another house except from hers? So I don't have other things to do with it life. Is to keep fighting a witch in her own house. Even the Bible said heaven help those who help themselves
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Can someone just help me. Please cry
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by judedwriter(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
OluBade1:

Life is spiritual.

Unfortunately many people take life for granted. They think that life is all about hustling from morning to night.

Yes, it's good to work hard, no food for lazy man. But the spiritual world is so deep and controls even the financial power of people.

Money, fame, marriage, favour, progress, etc. are all controlled spiritually. I don't joke with the spiritual realm neither should you.

The most powerful way to rule the spiritual world is by the word of God and the Holy Spirit: Genesis 1:1_3

Speaking out God's Word and praying in the Holy Spirit.
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by DSC7: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omo things dey happen sha....

@op.. may helpers locate you...
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
judedwriter:

Life is spiritual.

Unfortunately many people take life for granted. They think that life is all about hustling from morning to night.

Yes, it's good to work hard, no food for lazy man. But the spiritual world is so deep and controls even the financial power of people.

Money, fame, marriage, favour, progress, etc. are all controlled spiritually. I don't joke with the spiritual realm neither should you.

The most powerful way to rule the spiritual world is by the word of God and the Holy Spirit: Genesis 1:1_3

To be honest I don't joke with my spiritual life. I have been battling this since the 2nd month in the house.

If not that I'm also strong in prayers. I would have sell my mattress and other things in my room. I just told my self I will not do that. Because I've sold somethings already. Its just too much. I've rented the house. It's just the agent that refuse letting the key to me. He said I must pay him his 10percent which is 15k.

Honestly I'm down
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
DSC7:
Omo things dey happen sha....

@op.. may helpers locate you...

Thanks so much cry
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
judedwriter:

Life is spiritual.

There's no place I go to. I've consulted the elders. I was told to leave the house if not my life might be part. I've been battling sickness upon sickness too. Different dreams all day. There's no day I sleep in the house I mus eat and have sex in the dream.
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please y'all should be me. Even if it's contributing for me please. Nothing is too small. The agent is just not ready to hear my ordeal, I wouldn't blame him because it strictly business. I know what I myself passed through when I was self searching for house
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please y'all should be me. Even if it's contributing for me please. Nothing is too small. The agent is just not ready to hear my ordeal, I wouldn't blame him because it strictly business. I know what I myself passed through when I was self searching for house..
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by judedwriter(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
OluBade1:

There's no place I go to. I've consulted the elders. I was told to leave the house if not my life might be part. I've been battling sickness upon sickness too. Different dreams all day. There's no day I sleep in the house I mus eat and have sex in the dream.

Do this assignment if you can:

Go on a 3 day,72 hour fast, only reading the bible and praying in tongues.

No situation is bigger than the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by 3Dii: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baba open account now now, start to dey beg. Chai! If na true why you no use your main account?
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
3Dii:
Baba open account now now, start to dey beg. Chai! If na true why you no use your main account?

Please I beg you with almighty God don't discourage people from helping me please. You will not see what passing through on your life. I beg you with God. Don't be an obstacle to me getting help. I beg you with almighty God
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
judedwriter:

Do this assignment if you can:

Go on a 3 day,72 hour fast, only reading the bible and praying in tongues.

No situation is bigger than the Holy Spirit.

Yes. I've fasted and prayed I've been doing this for almost 5months now. And I know what's why I can still be able to raise my hands and also talk. In this same house I've battled with a lot of sickness. Sickness is kind of hard to cure I will attach pictures of my drawer now so you see drugs inside. I have even disposed some if it because the drawer is looking full with different drugs.

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by postbmd: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol story.

U wan pack agent say u go first pay em agent fee b4 packing, ur story bend abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
postbmd:
Lol story.

U wan pack agent say u go first pay em agent fee b4 packing, ur story bend abeg.

What is bend about my story? What are you insinuating?
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by OluBade1: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
postbmd:
Lol story.

Are you squatting with someone. Have you ever get an apartment through agent before? How old are you?
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by 4teenblaq: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmmm

I would've help sha, but I no no get shi shi for acct. I dey own person 5h and my last card na 2h..

As you see am so we dey my own battle ground
Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by lilvicky68(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Go to the Lord's Chosen!I Guarantee you, that woman will pack out from the house for you.
Lol.. grin landlady go pack out make tenant become landlord grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) / "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" / Catch My Husband Cheating 4 Quick Ways To Spy On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.