Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

"Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" (2413 Views)

If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. / Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 6:20pm On Jan 21
(I dont care if this thread gets veiws,comments or not!!)
Call me blunt, call me mean, i dont care.
But, if you are a guy reading this and, you are still trying to make ends meet, desist from having any strong relationship.
I have my valid reasons.

23 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 6:23pm On Jan 21
Am a business man, and my cleints if not all are mostly ladies, so anything i say, am telling you as a first hand observer.
Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 6:24pm On Jan 21
Still typing....
Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by EreluRoz: 6:25pm On Jan 21
Waste of time, erection controls men and as such they'll continue to run after women

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 6:27pm On Jan 21
My line of business have expose me to the many diffrent darksides of women manipulations and tricks.
I dont know why they are just like this?

9 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 6:31pm On Jan 21
Do you know a lady can can come to my office and make a purchase of about #150k with zero naira in her account?
Yes! They do it every time.
After making their purchases. They sit down take out their phone and start browsing through their call log.

5 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 6:37pm On Jan 21
After about a minute a two they place a call to the "lucky bastard" at the other end.
The next thing you notice they start telling lies about them being in a fatal accident, or about how they about to be evicted from their houses damn!. All this with a lot of tears and sobbing lol.
If you were a stranger that just walked in, you would think i just harassed them.

7 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 6:40pm On Jan 21
Next thing you see,
They demand for my account details.
The hunt has been succesful.
All thanks to one unlucky bastard.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 6:47pm On Jan 21
Another thing i have noticed is that a woman never do anything for you without a sublime demand attached. just like a padded budget.
For instance when a woman comes to get a gift for her man, its usually her birthday is around the corner or she has a big thing coming up, which she will need your full support on damn.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 6:58pm On Jan 21
Here is another one , when tits comes to tats, a woman will drop you so fast like a damn hot potato. I have encounterd this alot through my business dealings.
For instance,
A woman might make some purchase for her and her man, which can be percieved as a nice gesture but, the moment that item she picked for the man starts inconveniencing her budget, she will immediately drop that item instead of dropping one from her numerous ones. But when it comes to men they will rather drop theirs than go away without hers damn!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 7:04pm On Jan 21
Ps = Am not hating on women, am just letting young men out there to know, how they go about dealing with the females in their lifes.
Stop playing a hero mahn !

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by Nazgul: 7:38pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Waste of time, erection controls men and as such they'll continue to run after women
Sadly this is so true.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by Nazgul: 7:42pm On Jan 21
codedgalaxy:
Here is another one , when tits comes to tats, a woman will drop you so fast like a damn hot potato. I have encounterd this alot through my business dealings.
For instance,
A woman might make some purchase for her and her man, which can be percieved as a nice gesture but, the moment that item she picked for the man starts inconveniencing her budget, she will immediately drop that item instead of dropping one from her numerous ones. But when it comes to men they will rather drop theirs than go away without hers damn!
This is why desperation as a man is bad. Love with your brains and not your erection.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 7:46pm On Jan 21
Funny how some young men, always find a way to point accusing fingers on their forefathers about their misery and poverty in their families, only for them to end up toe'ing same line their fathers towed on.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 7:58pm On Jan 21
Nazgul:

This is why desperation as a man is bad. Love with your brains and not your erection.
true talk, i tell you man, while men always claim to be logical, women apply more logic in their dealings with men, i have seen women drop gifts they bought for their man after sitting down to make some careful analysir. For instance you may hear her say "her acted up last month so i aint giving him no present", " if i buy him this gift, he starting to feeling like an alpha", or " this one you gave me is to expensive, find me a cheaper alternate" damn !
While the men will be like,
" i'm out shopping for my woman whats your best brand and quality for this product" damn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 7:59pm On Jan 21
Nazgul:

true talk, i tell you man, while men always claim to be logical, women apply more logic in their dealings with men, i have seen women drop gifts they bought for their man after sitting down to make some careful analysir. For instance you may hear her say "her acted up last month so i aint giving him no present", " if i buy him this gift, he starting to feeling like an alpha", or " this one you gave me is to expensive, find me a cheaper alternate" damn !
" i'm out shopping for my woman give me your best brand and quality for this product" damn

4 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 8:07pm On Jan 21
Its quite heartbreaking mahn!
To know that while y'all men out there having good plans for your relationship, your companions are out there strategezing on their next move of obtaining something tangible from you.
Take a listen mehn !,
While you walk into that relationship fantasizing about the future for you both, she's there mapping out plans to savage much from the relationship befor the rut sets in damn ! That's cold.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 8:18pm On Jan 21
Ever wondered why most marriage proposals go south?
With the way the ladies look so suprised at their partners for their proposals, makes you wonder what they were thinking all the time they were dating. Looking at the guy like he just asked the most ridiculous question on planet earth.
Most men end up getting the emberassment of their lifes damn !
Which simply goes to show that, while you are out there thinking about the future, she was out there thinking about having fun and milking much from you damn!

8 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by Gixapined(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21
Lolz. All true . But men will always be men controlled by their prick

4 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 8:48pm On Jan 21
Saw a thread here today, were a supposed female some how manage to shift her irresponsibilities on nairaland redpill and her boyfriend damn.
Lets take a closer look on her case and see who is opressing who here.
1) she claims he is too emotionally detached:
Damn! I cant believe some one who literaly still keeps touch with other men while still under the roof of
The supposesd vallians .
2) hiding food and denying intimacy.
While your enjoy his goodwill in the form of roof over her head, basic day to day needs, future job, and free trainning for said job damn how selfish can you be.
3) she admited, she's still there cause of the job.
4) she still goes ou with other guys while still living with his guy but somehow nairaland is the cause for her breakdown damn.
Just take a secound to think of this, what if things go south in one of her outings, who would the police, and relatives hold accountable for her demiss. Damn your guess is as good as mine, her "vallian boyfriend" right?
Verdict: she's just selfish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 9:09pm On Jan 21
I have a rule i live by when it comes to dating which is, "the energy you give to me is the energy you get in return"
For instance i get you airtime and you still end up flashing me to call you back damn !
Congratulatins you just woke up the miser in me. hurray!!
Cause you aint getting shit from me no more.
Damn! You.

9 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by STYCNig(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21
While what you said seems to be true, that acts of theirs cannot be described as being logical but selfishness, lack of commitment and sacrifice in any relationship they engaged in. A responsible man by default has an inbuilt character of sacrifice in him over his woman but every acts of sacrifice in quote from a women is founded on selfishness and transactional in nature. All Red-Pills tutorials we read here are just elementary... A day we choose to vomit Advance Decrypt Codes here for our fellow comrades, no responsible man in Nigeria will ever consider a Nigerian lady in his agenda. 10yrs from today if mothers don't talk to their daughters for positive change... they will be a revolution on guys not marrying our ladies.
codedgalaxy:
" i'm out shopping for my woman give me your best brand and quality for this product" damn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 9:41pm On Jan 21
STYCNig:
While what you said seems to be true, that acts of theirs cannot be described as being logical but selfishness, lack of commitment and sacrifice in any relationship they engaged in. A responsible man by default has an inbuilt character of sacrifice in him over his woman but every acts of sacrifice in quote from a women is founded on selfishness and transactional in nature. All Red-Pills tutorials we read here are just elementary... A day we choose to vomit Advance Decrypt Codes here for our fellow comrades, no responsible man in Nigeria will ever consider a Nigerian lady in his agenda. 10yrs from today if mothers don't talk to their daughters for positive change... they will be a revolution on guys not marrying our ladies.
tell you mahn, the earlier our men start waking up the better for everyone.
I suggest manospheres be built, like in the days were boys are sent to become men on their return.

8 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 9:46pm On Jan 21
Its even heart wrenching to even know that most of this entitlement mentality was instilled in some of this women by their simping dads.
Reason you see many claim to love their dads than their moms, cause while their moms try to curb their execess, they always find a soft landing with their simping dads. Damn!

5 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by FRANCISTOWN: 9:57pm On Jan 21
codedgalaxy:
(I dont care if this thread gets veiws,comments or not!!)
Call me blunt, call me mean, i dont care.
But, if you are a guy reading this and, you are still trying to make ends meet, desist from having any strong relationship.
I have my valid reasons.

Any guy with common sense should know this now.
Them no dey tell person, body go tell am.

Person wey naked no dey chuk hand for pocket

4 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 10:04pm On Jan 21
FRANCISTOWN:

Any guy with common sense should know this now. Them no dey tell person, body go tell am.
Person wey naked no dey chuk hand for pocket
Tell you man its heartbreaking man.

1 Like

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by STYCNig(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21
Yes! It takes special training and tacts for a man to live 80-90% above or without Sex... Once men are able to attain such heights of training, Women will feel very sorry for themselves, making men to discover the trait nature of living more of their lives without Sex. The problem is Men believe they can't live without Sex while Women think men need more of sex to survive. I think It is more beneficial for women that they allow men to still see them as companions that men can't do without! Let me pause here!

codedgalaxy:
tell you mahn, the earlier our men start waking up the better for everyone.
I suggest manospheres be built, like in the days were boys are sent to become men on their return.

4 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21
Bro you dey cap truth, i can never take any girl serious until i finish building my house plus tenant own even if e takes me 20 extra years... from my own experience a womans love is always based on her level of comfort...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by FRANCISTOWN: 10:07pm On Jan 21
codedgalaxy:
Saw a thread here today, were a supposed female some how manage to shift her irresponsibilities on nairaland redpill and her boyfriend damn.
Lets take a closer look on her case and see who is opressing who here.
1) she claims he is too emotionally detached:
Damn! I cant believe some one who literaly still keeps touch with other men while still under the roof of
The supposesd vallians .
2) hiding food and denying intimacy.
While your enjoy his goodwill in the form of roof over her head, basic day to day needs, future job, and free trainning for said job damn how selfish can you be.
3) she admited, she's still there cause of the job.
4) she still goes ou with other guys while still living with his guy but somehow nairaland is the cause for her breakdown damn.
Just take a secound to think of this, what if things go south in one of her outings, who would the police, and relatives hold accountable for her demiss. Damn your guess is as good as mine, her "vallian boyfriend" right?
Verdict: she's just selfish
I saw the thread but didn't say anything. Women will blame everybody but themselves.

Honestly, I couldn't see anywhere the guy treated her badly. The guy got her a job, would train her for the job for free.
He is feeding her at the same time.
The guy still drops money incase she needs to buy anything. I'm sure the guy subs her phone 'cause obviously she hasn't even started earning.

Meanwhile, she goes out on date with another guy.
She wore the cloth her ex got her on their anniversary (highest level of disrespect)
Hid the food she prepared with his own money.
She denied him of sex, the guy didn't complain. The one who denied is still the one making an issue out of it. The girl is sick o. That kind girl fit kill person.

I mean, the guy is doing more than enough already.
She doesn't even love the boy. She's with him for the job
The girl is a narcissist

12 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by FRANCISTOWN: 10:10pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Being a lady yourself. It's a pity you don't get to experience such chase. You are not speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 10:11pm On Jan 21
The day a had a rethink of my dealings with women, was back in the day i followed a girl i was still dating home damn.
She had two generators, two plasma tv, decoders, big enermous bed and lots more damn.
Funny thing was i was still squating with a relative lol damn.
But foolish me in my predicament still take her for outings and lodge hotels damn me.
After that day i realized i have played the fool for too long.
It was time for a turn around.

9 Likes

Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by codedgalaxy: 10:43pm On Jan 21
FRANCISTOWN:

I saw the thread but didn't say anything. Women will blame everybody but themselves.

Honestly, I couldn't see anywhere the guy treated her badly. The guy got her a job, would train her for the job for free.
He is feeding her at the same time.
The guy still drops money incase she needs to buy anything. I'm sure the guy subs her phone 'cause obviously she hasn't even started earning.

Meanwhile, she goes out on date with another guy.
She wore the cloth her ex got her on their anniversary (highest level of disrespect)
Hid the food she prepared with his own money.
She denied him of sex, the guy didn't complain. The one who denied is still the one making an issue out of it. The girl is sick o. That kind girl fit kill person.

I mean, the guy is doing more than enough already.
She doesn't even love the boy. She's with him for the job
The girl is a narcissist

her pains is that, the guy doesnt kowtow to her crazy and escentric anticts damn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids / Congo-Russia: Tale Of A City Where Drugs, Sex And Prostitution Bind Youths / You Find your Ex and Former Best Friend Married ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.