Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? (4377 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
smiley

Thank you all...
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? by Hoodyrich(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
My ex and her dad are always quarrelling, the man really flog her for small, they dislike each other strongly. For this reason, she thinks all men are scum, when ever we had little misunderstanding, she’ll start raising her voice like a lion, it even got to a point that she embarrasses me in public. The last one she did early last month made me give her red card, she embarrassed the living day light out of me, i even sustained some injuries self. I just reason my life say fine boy like me, na me this girl dey yeye up and down so, i just give her red card and life ban

My little advice

Stay away from girls that are not in peace with their father. E get why

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

It takes someone with profound intellect to fix a troubled woman, I think your Ex needs theraphy. I know exactly how it feels in that sitauation because I have seen sufferers , they
appear helpless to me.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? by LadyD22(f): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Winter03:
Daddy issues: an informal term used to refer to women whose dysfunctional relationships with their absent, emotionally unavailable or abusive fathers have affected their relationships with men.

Signs include:

1. They have anxious attachments: the fear of being abandoned.

2. The fear of being vulnerable: the natural instinct to protect themselves from being hurt as a result of having a neglectful father.

3. They have sex a lot to validate their desirability.

4. They have trust issues.

5. They pick unhealthy partners.

6. Have issues with boundaries: they may reveal too much about themselves on the first date. Or fall in love really quick and except partners to immediately commit.

7. They put their partners on a pedestal: kinda make them the father they never had.

8. They usually date older men.

These women (and even men) have an insatiable need to recieve love.

Mynd44

Seun

Lalasticlala

Dominique

1) yes but sometimes they abandon people first to avoid being abandoned , coz they believe you'll leave anyway , they brag about leaving first

2) they are very suspicious , questionnaires, what do you want from me ? Why ? Any small mistakes and she's going to withdraw

3) they either have too much sex or no sex at all , or they talk about it 24/7 , and when you have sex with them , they try to please you , more likely to invest in sex products,body enhancing products due to low self esteem , e.g weight gain , vagina tighter abi sweetener , daddy issues or mummy issues goes hand in hand with low self esteem

4)trust issues is very visible , less likely to meet up with strangers from online stuff , have very few friends , less likely to show up at any hangout and when they do they're either the loudest or the shyest , they are suspicious of everything ,

paranoia , they believe everyone is bad and out to get them or that everyone wants to hurt them and take advantage of them , they don't really love , they just get attached and become clingy but the moment you trigger them , they find it easy to jump so far as they see someone who they feel is better , they find it hard to relax and actually fall in love , it's easy to replace her man

5)they pick controlling men , older men tend to be more authoritative that's why they choose them , e.g those girls that will be in JSS2 and are playing with their handsome maths teacher like he was her mate , they are very free with their friends dads and big brothers , they attract predator men , men who like young girls coz they're easier to manipulate

6) my personal fave, when she starts to talk , you can know her past in a matter of seconds , you'll know her cousins second son's siblings birthday and the day her pet fish died , it's the first sign to spotting them , they talk to you like they don't have anyone else to talk to in life but trust me they do , they're talking to you now because you're still a stranger , they could easily just vanish later

another one is this week she's talking to you everyday , morning , noon and night and then she dissapears the next week , just responding to your questions with one word answers , and you're wondering is it the same person you were talking with til 4am or is she talking to someone else ? No she's not , she's just regretting talking too much and wants to make you go away

7) the speed she used to crown you ,is the speed she'll use to dethrone you , because she never actually loved you , the relationship is like a contract for them , once a better contractor shows up , the old one would be terminated ASAP , double dating is expected , she hardly feels fulfilled in relationships so she just dates people with things to offer , if two come at once she won't be able to let go of one because she fears to be abandoned by the one she'll choose , so she keeps both , like how you bet on 2 sure odds yadayada grin

cool they pick older men , they will always try and test you , if you're not careful , they will end up controlling you that's when the relationship is coming to an end , the moment they succeed in taking whatever control or authority you have from you , they have no reason to hang around anymore , in fact they'll feel like you've lost interest since you're not trying to be the older one , toxic
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? by newcommer: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Interesting thread. Thank you Winter03, LadyD22 and every other poster on this thread.

Every one's contributions has been truly insightful.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? by BigCowH0rn: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2022
LadyD22:

I understand where you're coming from
That's a fantasy , a man that can heal you and give you what you desire
I believe if something like that happened , you've gotten yourself a partner for real
People barely forget those who came to their rescue , they secretly worship them
But that task is bulky , only a committed person with a risk taking attitude would invest in the healing process of a partner ( like people that invested in btc when it wasn't really as big as it is now , those kinds of people are hard to find) , most people just want a ready made person , pure and holy

For me I see these untameable horses as diamonds in the rough , they are unable to exercise their potential due to the setbacks they might be having in their mind , it takes a lot of work to clear the dirt and get to the diamond but it's not impossible

Physical disability or physical illness is better than mental illness ,at least with physical illness there is proof and your mind still works , you can still cope, but mental struggle can even hinder your cognitive processes , you will forget you've not eaten sef , you can even forget how to breathe , just like how you sleep and you're choking and your body actually thinks it's being choked and you're gasping for air but noone is choking you, some will say it's Spiritual attack ( I'm probably talking off point, but you get my point)

My point is you're right that she needs that kind of person but only a risk taking person would stick around for healing to actually happen , it could be a great story line for a movie tho

There's a story on the front page about a Ukraine lady who snatched the husband of a British lady who gave her refuge in London.
The said Ukraine lady just went blind and the man, a dad of 2, quit his job to take care of her.

What you call fantasy, which make the best storylines in Hollywood, are actually based on rare true-life experiences.
If you read carefully thought all what @ Orgasmgiver123 posted up there, his experience is quite unique... quite rare.
It will definitely make a good Nollywood movie many will pay for.

Indeed, life is full of risks, whether it's romance or finance. The biggest winners are the ones who chose to take the risk.

A cousin of mine was among those who bought that btc when it was nothing. He told me to buy but i refused. Still regretting it so much till today.

With women things are just as risky....
That perfect girl you see all the time down the road, in church, school or work, can be the worst mistake you ever made no matter how careful you are.

The craziest sex i ever had was with a pastor's daughter.
That girl had no daddy issues and dresses all covered up like the perfect church girl.
It took just 48hrs after we first began to private chat for her to start posting sex film chips
All she wanted was to be friends with benefits... never asked for money or gifts.. she had the money.
All those things you see they do in Blue films, that girl loves and enjoys.... even the ones most Nigerian girls would call disgusting. She never gets tired.
The day she celebrated her birthday and i saw all the distinguished personalities that came to wish the wonderful pastor's daughter well I just shook my head.
She ended up marrying a pastor last year.
Of course the man thought he was getting the best. My own is what if he can't satisfy her wild sexual desires? I can bet my left eyeball he doesn't even know till today. May never know but it will complicate his life

Life, even in relationships, is a big risk.
Whether normal or with Daddy issues these girls are a risk we men must take

I would pick a girl with daddy issues any day cos after breaking her I will be her life. You even said as much... you know it.

What you guys fail to understand here is these girls are suffering from 'Traumatic Stress' and the sauces of that stress is still there.... The Father.
First line of treatment is to effectively separate her from the father and her entire family if need be.

I read a comment up there where a guy said his girl will be yelling and fighting her father over the phone even while they are together and he did nothing.
Jesus wept!!!!!

Whether active or passive Psychological Trauma causes deep mental disorders characterized by most of the thing mentioned on this thread.
Active Trauma can't be treated cos it's always there
But passive trauma.. it's resultant disorders... can.

In the west it is called PTSD... Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
It's what Psychiatrists treat.

Hoodyrich:

It takes someone with profound intellect to fix a troubled woman, I think your Ex needs theraphy. I know exactly how it feels in that sitauation because I have seen sufferers , they
appear helpless to me.

Exactly!

You have just said, in a few words, what i have been trying to tell them here in so many long pasts.

Those girls are not useless. In fact, they can be the best if handled right!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? by newcommer: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Winter03:
Daddy issues: an informal term used to refer to women whose dysfunctional relationships with their absent, emotionally unavailable or abusive fathers have affected their relationships with men.

Signs include:

1. They have anxious attachments: the fear of being abandoned.

2. The fear of being vulnerable: the natural instinct to protect themselves from being hurt as a result of having a neglectful father.

3. They have sex a lot to validate their desirability.

4. They have trust issues.

5. They pick unhealthy partners.

6. Have issues with boundaries: they may reveal too much about themselves on the first date. Or fall in love really quick and except partners to immediately commit.

7. They put their partners on a pedestal: kinda make them the father they never had.

8. They usually date older men.

These women (and even men) have an insatiable need to recieve love.

Mynd44

Seun

Lalasticlala

Dominique

You've got mail. Hi
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2022
LadyD22:

1) yes but sometimes they abandon people first to avoid being abandoned , coz they believe you'll leave anyway , they brag about leaving first

2) they are very suspicious , questionnaires, what do you want from me ? Why ? Any small mistakes and she's going to withdraw

3) they either have too much sex or no sex at all , or they talk about it 24/7 , and when you have sex with them , they try to please you , more likely to invest in sex products,body enhancing products due to low self esteem , e.g weight gain , vagina tighter abi sweetener , daddy issues or mummy issues goes hand in hand with low self esteem

4)trust issues is very visible , less likely to meet up with strangers from online stuff , have very few friends , less likely to show up at any hangout and when they do they're either the loudest or the shyest , they are suspicious of everything ,

paranoia , they believe everyone is bad and out to get them or that everyone wants to hurt them and take advantage of them , they don't really love , they just get attached and become clingy but the moment you trigger them , they find it easy to jump so far as they see someone who they feel is better , they find it hard to relax and actually fall in love , it's easy to replace her man

5)they pick controlling men , older men tend to be more authoritative that's why they choose them , e.g those girls that will be in JSS2 and are playing with their handsome maths teacher like he was her mate , they are very free with their friends dads and big brothers , they attract predator men , men who like young girls coz they're easier to manipulate

6) my personal fave, when she starts to talk , you can know her past in a matter of seconds , you'll know her cousins second son's siblings birthday and the day her pet fish died , it's the first sign to spotting them , they talk to you like they don't have anyone else to talk to in life but trust me they do , they're talking to you now because you're still a stranger , they could easily just vanish later

another one is this week she's talking to you everyday , morning , noon and night and then she dissapears the next week , just responding to your questions with one word answers , and you're wondering is it the same person you were talking with til 4am or is she talking to someone else ? No she's not , she's just regretting talking too much and wants to make you go away

7) the speed she used to crown you ,is the speed she'll use to dethrone you , because she never actually loved you , the relationship is like a contract for them , once a better contractor shows up , the old one would be terminated ASAP , double dating is expected , she hardly feels fulfilled in relationships so she just dates people with things to offer , if two come at once she won't be able to let go of one because she fears to be abandoned by the one she'll choose , so she keeps both , like how you bet on 2 sure odds yadayada grin

cool they pick older men , they will always try and test you , if you're not careful , they will end up controlling you that's when the relationship is coming to an end , the moment they succeed in taking whatever control or authority you have from you , they have no reason to hang around anymore , in fact they'll feel like you've lost interest since you're not trying to be the older one , toxic

Oh Jesus... You're so right.... It hurts... You said everything... I can relate...

How do you get over it?

Seems I can't have a decent relationship...

Trust issues... I overshare and immediately regret it... Put the guys I like on a pedestal... Always want them to talk about the future even if we're together for a damn week... Talk about sex even tho it's not really what I want... Low self esteem... Scared I'll be abandoned... Bla bla bla...

I feel messed up inside... Like, I'm a three year old who's just begging to be loved 247... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? by Asceleb16(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lucky you
The only birthday I celebrated and my dad was around was my 3 years birthday
Lol
Man was never around.
For over a year now we’ve not set our eyes on him
Thank God for phones
But we still love the man scatter
You guys are damn lucky... Arrgh, i wish i had a caring and supportive father,things won't be as almost stagnant as they seem to be now,i won't be suffering this much... The part wey dey pain me pass na my deteriorating health, i'm dying daily and he's not even moved a bit,if i die i die na niyen,he's gat to chop life,e no fit kill himself... O ti e ti su mi, i don collect 'kamu', if i die make i just dey go,na my mum i just dey pity, that woman have been through alot
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Asceleb16:
You guys are damn lucky... Arrgh, i wish i had a caring and supportive father,things won't be as almost stagnant as they seem to be now,i won't be suffering this much... The part wey dey pain me pass na my deteriorating health, i'm dying daily and he's not even moved a bit,if i die i die na niyen,he's gat to chop life,e no fit kill himself... O ti e ti su mi, i don collect 'kamu', if i die make i just dey go,na my mum i just dey pity, that woman have been through alot
Oga mi
Just hang on
Better days are surely ahead
Na who give up na him Bleep up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Women Stripped Naked In Lagos For Stealing (video) / Help Me I'm In Relationship With Big Wahala / The Story Of Kurunmi And How He Died For Tradition (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.