Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) (10157 Views)

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / Ladies Choose Your Shape. Guys Choose Your Spec [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Acidbath:

grin grin grin

Op out of deep pains has reported my comment for deleting. They can't take what they dish out.

Sis, they really cannot! grin

Your comment was satisfying to see cool

You paid them in kind and they couldn't handle it and ran to the mods.

But black women endure racist/misogynistic comments from black men here and they take it.

Look at this racist comment from a white woman, she came here to elevate herself over African women. She felt confident in doing that because her African husband has been feeding crap to her about African women.

Not a single Nigerian man called her out on her racism.

Had the comment been a white man coming here to elevate himself over African men, they would have instantly swarmed in because the comment hit close to home:

QueenofAnambra:
Well, my husband told me Igbo women cheat a lot and commit so much paternity fraud. And that's why he chose to marry a gorgeous White woman, aka me tongue. He calls me a goddess, so in love with me, and we have 2 kids, and both are his. I don't cheat like Nigerian women.

I'm from Poland and in my country, you will find loads of igbo men getting married to Polish women. They chase so hard, lol, and it's the same story, they say igbo women are a baggage of trouble, so they prefer us. Their dream is to marry us White women and be so happy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by czarr(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Acidbath:

Yours is stup1d just like your stup1d self.

Oya report this one again.
drink water and rest. Meditate and let go of the bitterness.
Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by Acidbath: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
czarr:
drink water and rest. Meditate and let go of the bitterness.

Check all your topics and see who needs to purge himself from excess bile. undecided cheesy

Take your own advice for once.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by Acidbath: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Sis, they really cannot! grin

Your comment was satisfying to see cool

You paid them in kind and they couldn't handle it and ran to the mods.

But black women endure racist/misogynistic comments from black men here and they take it.

Look at this racist comment from a white woman, she came here to elevate herself over African women. She felt confident in doing that because her African husband has been feeding crap to her about African women.

Not a single Nigerian man called her out on her racism.

Had the comment been a white man coming here to elevate himself over African men, they would have instantly swarmed in because the comment hit close to home:

The person using that moniker is an inventless negroe.

2 Likes

Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
czarr:
speak for yourself.

I'm 80% sure you have never left Africa or you're a new immigrant to the West.

Black men born and raised in the West don't pedestalize white woman like you FOBS because they're used to them.

Them still dey shak you.

Onyeara.

2 Likes

Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Acidbath:

The person using that moniker is an inventless negroe.

Hmm.. that is possible
Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by czarr(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
1Sharon:

I'm 80% sure you have never left Africa or you're a new immigrant to the West.

Black men born and raised in the West don't pedestalize white woman like you FOBS because they're used to them.

Them still dey shak you.

Onyeara.

I disagree black men in the west do pedestalize white women, why is it that when most black men reach fame and money through music, basketball etc they rush and get them a white woman. I think you are the one who haven't left the shores of your village.

White women are not perfect but they are definitely more feminine and sexy than black women. You see when a man makes money he chooses to get what he always wanted and celebrity/wealthy black men get white women.

Some broke black men even rate uglyo obese white chicks over black women and y'all can't stand it. Celebrities like Chris brown and trey songs don't even feature black women in their videos or invite them to parties. So?
Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by Youngpo413: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
When ever I see a PAWG, butt transplant or liposuction(?) comes to my mind...real oyinbo no dey get nyash....

2 Likes

Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
czarr:
I disagree black men in the west do pedestalize white women, why is it that when most black men reach fame and money through music, basketball etc they rush and get them a white woman. I think you are the one who haven't left the shores of your village.

White women are not perfect but they are definitely more feminine and sexy than black women. You see when a man makes money he chooses to get what he always wanted and celebrity/wealthy black men get white women.

Some broke black men even rate uglyo obese white chicks over black women and y'all can't stand it. Celebrities like Chris brown and trey songs don't even feature black women in their videos or invite them to parties. So?

Have you left Africa, yes or no?

Majority of black men are still married to black women overall, including the celebrities. The stats say so.

More feminine and sexy? Lol you're clueless.

Black men rating obese white chicks over black women is a pointer to black mens low self-esteem. Only black men are willing to take the leftovers and rejects of another race of man.

That's why obese white women insult the black race by dumping themselves on black men. They know no other race of man accepts women that let themselves go.

If they looked their best they wouldn't even look the way of black men.

Interracial dating, be it involving black men or black women makes the black race look TERRIBLE.

They get the best of us, we get the worst of them. Get some self-esteem and demand better.

4 Likes

Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by PlaysNigeria: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
1Sharon:
There is nothing spectacular about white women.
Coming from a counter part, have you digged them before, abi you are now speaking on behalf of the men angry
Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
PlaysNigeria:

Coming from a counter part, have you digged them before, abi you are now speaking on behalf of the men angry

Have you? undecided
Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by PlaysNigeria: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Have you? undecided
You this bitter lady get off my back! and crawl back into the ladies topic you came from. No one asked for a female opinion here unless you are lesb. angry
Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
PlaysNigeria:

You this bitter lady get off my back! and crawl back into the ladies topic you came from. No one asked for a female opinion here unless you are lesb. angry

You can't answer my question because you know you haven't.

I should get off your back? You came to quote me,not me coming to quote you.

You Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) by PAWG(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Youngpo413:
When ever I see a PAWG, butt transplant or liposuction(?) comes to my mind...real oyinbo no dey get nyash....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys That Piss Me Off / Igbo Girls / Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.