Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Guys That Piss Me Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Piss Me Off (10154 Views)

Ladies That Piss Me Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

Bad english: I mean, like seriously, will it kill you to brush up yourselves? People get private tutors now you know. No one needs to know. I'm not saying that you should now be speaking through your nose like some mumu wey think say that sh*t makes them seem posh. Tufiakwa! Ile eko Agba is there now. Imagine on a date, and you just want to duck with the kind of blunders that's coming out of his/her mouth. Well, sometimes I just switch to the local language. But it annoys me.

Attention seekers: these people will call, text, email like a crazy person. I find it hard to even pick up my phone to answer calls, now imagine being called severally. It's not "I'm into you" ,dude, it's called "lame ass loser get a flipping job!" a correct guy doesn't have to be a pest to get her on a date. So we went on a date, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to invade my phone!!!! angry

Name droppers: angry these ones will start dropping names like that's supposed to get him into the pants faster. I don't get it. most times they don't even know these people they are talking about. It's either they are friends with the distant cousin who buys boxers from their store or they work at the guy's branch office as an office assistant. Like, i'm on a date with you and all you want to talk about are people I don't even give sh*t about? I'm so gonna walk out on you.

That's me, now up to you. What pisses you off?

10 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
undecided
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Gudintent: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Where do you hook up with all dem peeps that pisses you off grin

I only need one of em, preferably the tabon tabons cheesy by the time I'm done with them ehn, let's just say . . . The only thing you need to worry about is getting that butt in shape wink

9 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
metrosexuals...(dandies) not that I don't like a well groomed guy, but one that is obsessive about his appearance creeps me out like. dude getting facials, manicures and pedis, spending an incredible amount of money on beauty products and bragging to me about it, waxing, alwyas checking yourself out in a mirror and asking me if your hair is okay..... It not only PISSES me off big time, it also scares me undecided

11 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sijo01(f): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op, please go straight to the point and drop your profile if you're looking for a date.

24 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Ranchhoddas: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Your thread is ironic,the title of your thread should be guys that PISS me off and not guys that PISSES me off.Remove the beam in your eye before you talk about the speck in your date's eye.

56 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Acidosis(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
buttchick: People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

Bad english: I mean, like seriously, will it kill you to brush up yourselves? People get private tutors now you know. No one needs to know. I'm not saying that you should now be speaking through your nose like some mumu wey think say that sh*t makes them seem posh. Tufiakwa! Ile eko Agba is there now. Imagine on a date, and you just want to duck with the kind of blunders that's coming out of his/her mouth. Well, sometimes I just switch to the local language. But it annoys me.

Attention seekers: these people will call, text, email like a crazy person. I find it hard to even pick up my phone to answer calls, now imagine being called severally. It's not "I'm into you" ,dude, it's called "lame ass loser get a flipping job!" a correct guy doesn't have to be a pest to get her on a date. So we went on a date, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to invade my phone!!!! angry

Name droppers: angry these ones will start dropping names like that's supposed to get him into the pants faster. I don't get it. most times they don't even know these people they are talking about. It's either they are friends with the distant cousin who buys boxers from their store or they work at the guy's branch office as an office assistant. Like, i'm on a date with you and all you want to talk about are people I don't even give sh*t about? I'm so gonna walk out on you.

Do not start what you know you won't finish.

7 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by babseg(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Buttchick

Ok o. I just believe say u never talk true. What if a guy have all these things that pisses u off, con get money money pass dangote. Will he still piss u off

14 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by babseg(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sijo01: Op, please go straight to the point and drop your profile if you're looking for a date.

Lol abi o
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
lol, I don't run after money na...
babseg: mstik

Ok o. I just believe say u never talk true. What if a guy have all these things that pisses u off, con get money money pass dangote. Will he still piss u off
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by babseg(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
mstik: lol, I don't run after money na...

shocked
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
true na. why r u shocked
babseg:

shocked
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by babseg(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
mstik: true na. why r u shocked

Y won't I. U never talk true.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
oh yeah? if dats wat u wanna think cool
babseg:

Y won't I. U never talk true.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by rzarector(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
wow.......mind boggling post........
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Odunharry(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sijo01: Op, please go straight to the point and drop your profile if you're looking for a date.
abi na....op drop ur contact there are more than a thousand guy who fit ur description
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Smartsyn(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
mstik: lol, I don't run after money na...
money must be running after you then , or you're lying.

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by purplesummer(f): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ranchhoddas: Your thread is ironic,the title of your thread should be guys that PISS me off and not guys that PISSES me off.Remove the beam in your eye before you talk about the speck in your date's eye.
Meehn, that's a huge irony!
I think OP attracts her likes.

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by babseg(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ranchhoddas: Your thread is ironic,the title of your thread should be guys that PISS me off and not guys that PISSES me off.Remove the beam in your eye before you talk about the speck in your date's eye.

Oh this ur comment won't let op come here again.

11 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
purplesummer:
Meehn, that's a huge irony!
I think OP attracts her likes.
True that!

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Snoggy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
LOL

@OP, you definitely need a private tutor.
Pot calling kettle black.

6 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by alienware(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
buttchick: People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

This rant of urs is very pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin.......I didn't laugh at all.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by naturalwaves: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Where is the OP? grin. The posters above me have done justice to the OP's "gbagauns", there is no need for me to identify others.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
naturalwaves: Where is the OP? grin. The posters above me have done justice to the OP's "gbagauns", there is no need for me to identify others.

#she b like 'damn,I should av check out for errors bfr posting it#

Op,kum answer ur pipo o

#nairalanders no dey cover up at all,wen sum pipo they read a particular topic,na error dem dey interested in#

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by stano2(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pathetic ....date date date date everywhere
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
imagine a guy askn u out n den inviting u to a club at d same tym....abeg,dats so annoying??
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
aal izz well..
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Ranchhoddas: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: aal izz well..
*winks at her*
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ranchhoddas: *winks at her*
....lol....
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
mstik: metrosexuals...(dandies) not that I don't like a well groomed guy, but one that is obsessive about his appearance creeps me out like. dude getting facials, manicures and pedis, spending an incredible amount of money on beauty products and bragging to me about it, waxing, alwyas checking yourself out in a mirror and asking me if your hair is okay..... It not only PISSES me off big time, it also scares me undecided
hmmmm women, so unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
sameer1212: hmmmm women, so unpredictable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband / How Important Are Looks To You? / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.