Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Matured Minded Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Minded Advise Needed (598 Views)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Minded Advise Needed by Monaco1: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dear all, Good afternoon, please I need a sincere and matured advise on this.

I have been going out with this particular girl for quiet a period of time now but one thing I noticed is that her mother got married to 3 different men with the total of 6 children, 2 for the first man, 3 for the second man and 1 for the third man. I was uneased at such and that prompted me to ask my gf questions as to why her mother gave birth to 3 different men and she told me that her mom informed her that men are the same that they jilted and dumped her. Currently as I speak the mother is now a single mother, my gf's elder sister is equally having marital issues with her husband to an extent that she had to move back to her mom's house.. my fear is I hope this girl won't start going about with such mentality instilled into her by her mom about men being the same and start resenting me for that afterwards if ever I make up my mind to wife her. Is it advisable to settle with this type of lady?? I only want peace of mind. Please advise

1 Like

Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by Cubalabloo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Real men make their own women. If you are capable of finding your way into her heart, you will remote her to your home forever.
Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by Zee0007: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
You need to pray. You and her need to embark on a prayer enterprise.

If she agrees with you, then you are good to go. There is nothing prayer cannot change.

On the other hand, if she disagrees and claims you are being too religious, then you need to press the off button.

Marriage is not dating. It is a long-term communion. One mistake you should never make in this life is the choice of your partner.
Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by Bluezy13(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmm...

"...she told me that her mom informed her that men are the same that they jilted and dumped her. Currently as I speak the mother is now a single mother, my gf's elder sister is equally having marital issues with her husband to an extent that she had to move back to her mom's house..."

Hmmm... (Once more)
Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by Zonefree(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Snake will always give birth to snakes. You don't need anyone to tell you this.

1 Like

Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by InfernoNig: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bro. There is every tendency that she will go her mother's way. From experience, what she saw going up, will likely happen to her as it's a baggage she will carry. But the reverse could be the case, if she really break the jinx by sticky to you alone and resolving issue that will lead to such. Well her case could be different.
Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by anonymuz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
InfernoNig:
Bro. There is every tendency that she will go her mother's way. From experience, what she saw going up, will likely happen to her as it's a baggage she will carry. But the reverse could be the case, if she really break the jinx by sticky to you alone and resolving issue that will lead to such. Well her case could be different.
it will be very difficult for her to break the jinx cos she grew up a with a toxic family. My advise for the op is just shape her to what he wants
Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by helinues: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Toh
Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by Afonjamuslim24(f): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Zonefree:
Snake will always give birth to snakes. You don't need anyone to tell you this.
@Op; Do anything you want to, with this advise. But later don't say nobody advised you rightly.
Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by Nonexisting: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2022
When we warn you people, you call us misogynists. Now, you done dey need mature advice for here like your fellow simps. To avoid creating another thread on needing mature advice, dump that bitch now.

Re: Matured Minded Advise Needed by Obierika(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
This does not look like something that will end well

(1) (Reply)

What Job Can A Young Man Do In This Present Society / Man Forgives His Wife After Cheating On Him And Having A Child For Another Man / Why You Shouldn't Feel Bad When You Get Cheated On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.