Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache (53984 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by DrMuzungu(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Hey, please, tell your neighbor... I make male babies free of charge. In case of failure, I give a full refund.
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by domDva(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
I hope you have not worried yourself into her pants, you sound like an interested party ��

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by bonnyhope: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

I have a residential neighbor. He is in his 40's while I am in my 30's. He lives upstairs, while I live downstairs. He is a banker, divorced with his first, now ex wife with two children and became single again for a long time. From our conversation, his first marriage failed due to immaturity from both side. It became very difficult for him to re-marry because he wanted a help mate. A career / business / market wise woman that will help and build his life.

He told me the problem he is facing today was as a result of his first marriage, and the ease in his life will be determine by his next marriage. He told me he will not settle for the less and I believed him.

He had a lot of conversation with me about his life, although I never told him about myself. I just gave him few advice and prayed for him not to make another bombshel of a mistake.

Someone recommend for him a very young girl which he seem to like. Paid her dowry - traditional marriage in a hurry and brought her home as married couple.

To him, he has caught a fresh young fish.

When this young woman came, he was so curious about me which I seem to understand. One day I told her not to worry if I don't give her attention or always converse with her the way she want. I made her understand I don't speak much in person unless it is very important. I did this just to put her at ease.

THE PROBLEM

The problem right now, my neighbor is having serious headache. I mean extreme headache because the girl he married is still behaving like a child. grin

He just realize that he has made another huge bombshell. When he first brought her home after the dowry, I myself was secretly concern because the girl was just too small and immature for him. I mean too young to be his daughter age mate.

Yesterday he was shouting and willing to lay hand on her or send her back home. He married her without courtship for the very wrong reasons below.

●He married her because she is young and innocent.
●He married her because he needed someone that will be under his total influence and control.
● He married her because of total submission from a woman.
●He married her because she has orange breast. We men like female breast too much tongue. We just love to suck female breast and she has nice standing fan boobs.

Right now he is seeing the opposite and not the character he thought he paid for. Instead of character or fine personality, man foolishly lusted after tight vagina and hot breast. shocked

I tried to communicate with the young babe, letting her know she need to be smart and acknowlege herself as now a married young woman. She is no longer in her parents house, but her own house.

Her response to me shows that, she is just a typical village girl who was convince into marriage by her parents. She blame her father.

I am secretly concern about her well being.

My only secret worrries right is that, her hubby should not lay hands on her, by slapping her. I don't like when a man beats a woman.

She is very young and small like that of a 17 years old girl.

MEN will always go for curves and breast and not for mature mind or character

How are you comfortable bringing another person private life here

I blame the guy for confiding in you.

You are just a case of " a problem share is still your problem "
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Machinegun91(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
From the look of things...... You also want to Bleep that girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by winj3: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Anyone marrying a child under 18 should be arrested and jailed!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Elidrisy20: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
And you want to take Panadol for your neighbors headache? Amebor tongue
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by yakashjr(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
With all your expression ,please try not to be the father of her child oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by chukel(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
This guy is either sleeping with this girl or making plans to do that. Remember the neighbor is a banker and as such almost always never at home. This "kind-hearted" neighbor complainant is the one always home. Notice how he seductively described her breast. Guyman don de knack pesin wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by rickleye: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

I have a residential neighbor. He is in his 40's while I am in my 30's. He lives upstairs, while I live downstairs. He is a banker, divorced with his first, now ex wife with two children and became single again for a long time. From our conversation, his first marriage failed due to immaturity from both side. It became very difficult for him to re-marry because he wanted a help mate. A career / business / market wise woman that will help and build his life.

He told me the problem he is facing today was as a result of his first marriage, and the ease in his life will be determine by his next marriage. He told me he will not settle for the less and I believed him.

He had a lot of conversation with me about his life, although I never told him about myself. I just gave him few advice and prayed for him not to make another bombshel of a mistake.

Someone recommend for him a very young girl which he seem to like. Paid her dowry - traditional marriage in a hurry and brought her home as married couple.

When this young woman came, he was so curious about me which I seem to understand. One day I told her not to worry if I don't give her attention or always converse with her the way she want. I made her understand I don't speak much in person unless it is very important. I did this just to put her at ease.

THE PROBLEM

The problem right now, my neighbor is having serious headache. I mean extreme headache because the girl he married is still behaving like a child. grin

He just realize that he has made another huge bombshell. When he first brought her home after the dowry, I myself was secretly concern because the girl was just too small and immature for him. I mean too young to be his daughter age mate.

Yesterday he was shouting and willing to lay hand on her or send her back home. He married her without courtship for the very wrong reasons below.

●He married her because he needed someone that will be under his total influence and control.
●He married her because she has orange breast. We men like female breast too much tongue. We just love to suck female breast and she has nice standing fan boobs.

Right now he is seeing the opposite and not the character he thought he paid for. Instead of character or fine personality, man foolishly lusted after tight vagina and hot breast. shocked

I tried to communicate with the young babe, letting her know she need to be smart and acknowlege herself as now a married young woman. She is no longer in her parents house, but her own house.

Her response to me shows that, she is just a typical village girl who was convince into marriage by her parents. She blame her father.

My only secret worrries right is that, her hubby should not lay hands on her, by slapping her. I don't like when a man beats a woman.

Pls stop with the generalization on both sides.
The problem with your old friend is that he’s chosen the wrong person again. They are both immature.
There are tons of 17 who have started working from 15 years old at a fast food joint or the other. They know what they want in life and are aiming to reach there.
Your old friend should instead of wanting someone to control should mold the girl into what he wants. Treat her like an adult . Find her a job , educate her , take her out to a fancy restaurant , court the young lady and explain how things work. My 2 cents

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Pakwel(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mokason288:
cheesy
My only worry right is that, her hubby should not lay hands on her, by hitting her. I don't like when a man beats a woman. She is very young and small, like that of 17/18 years old.

I don’t understand why you worry

Oga there are a lot of things you’re not saying
Be be like say him dey eye the man wife or him deh Bleep her..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
He's a pedophile and control freak. Banker wey mumu.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by efficiencie(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

THE PROBLEM

Hear yourself. You don't like a man slapping a mannerless wife but you like the man enduring the headache. If the man is willing and the lady will yield the man should groom her into what he wants. Obviously the lady's parents didn't do a great job raising the lady. A lady old enough to be married should have sense, be able to manage her parents house when they aren't home, be futuristic, place progress over pleasure and be able to adapt to changing environments. Unfortunately, many of our ladies today are profoundly stupid even at ages above 25. The same goes for many of our men who are mostly irresponsible and pleasure driven. Upbringing is not just how to wash plate, sweep the floor and all other related stuff. It is broadly about developing a child's ability to interact with its environment in a manner that produces utility for itself, its home and community.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
bukatyne:
His first marriage crashed because of immaturity on both sides.

Somehow, Einstein thought marrying a more
immature girl-woman would solve his problem.

He better start joining the girl in Snapchat & TikTok.

We need to query his performance at work.

What is this? grin

I would donate a ring light to the marriage if it gets to dancing on TikTok.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by bigtt76(f): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shouldn't you be reporting the guy so? Or is 17 years age of consent?

Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

THE PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by ShowmeHeaven(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
How can someone make similar mistake twice?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by frozen70(f): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

THE PROBLEM

Your friend doesn't want to marry a matured lady because he doesn't want any woman to challenge his authority at home

He has made another mistake that is worse than the first mistake

He is having complex issues and it has affected his thinking

Let him deal with it, it's possible he will make another mistake with that same mentality and he will finally return to his first wife

Now, this is for you, very soon he will accuse you of sleeping with his puppet

Start withdrawal system of interest from both of them

And stay away from his stupidity which will affect you soon

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by treatise: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mokason288:
cheesy
My only worry right is that, her hubby should not lay hands on her, by hitting her. I don't like when a man beats a woman. She is very young and small, like that of 17/18 years old.

I don’t understand why you worry

Oga there are a lot of things you’re not saying

He wants to comfort the girl in many guises since his friend is tainted to replete with issues; his description of the breasts makes me uncomfortable with the OP.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by anonymuz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
id4sho:
sad
Small girls and wahala. Marry matured ones and live long.
even in my mid 30s I can't evenue go for 29. I love the so called evening newspapers....they are matured and experienced.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Your sofo too much, you talk too much you no talk wetin the girl do undecided

Your neighbor friend no even allow the girl finish school or at least enter 18 - 20 undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by bukolaademi001(f): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
He deserves it. He married a girl old enough to be his daughter
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by CheapHomes1: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

THE PROBLEM

Fiction
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Your neighbor should train her for life. I don't know why the hurry to marry a small child. That's like child abuse.
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Iceberg3: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Solo makinde grin
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Bornagainolosho(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
rickleye:

Pls stop with the generalization on both sides.
The problem with your old friend is that he’s chosen the wrong person again. They are both immature.
There are tons of 17 who have started working from 15 years old at a fast food joint or the other. They know what they want in life and are aiming to reach there.
Your old friend should instead of wanting someone to control should mold the girl into what he wants. Treat her like an adult . Find her a job , educate her , take her out to a fancy restaurant , court the young lady and explain how things work. My 2 cents

I couldn't have said it any better...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by foreshore(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

THE PROBLEM

You yourself is corrupt

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by sanpipita(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol your friend is just a failed man, rather than work on himself he is looking for who to control, wonder what he expected a 17 year old girl to do for him, some men are foolish

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Ayinke93(f): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
I wish him more and endless headaches. Why would a 40+ man marry a 17 years old girl? What is wrong with men?

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by grandstar(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild

Apostle Paul advised one should only marry after the Bloom of Youth. The bloom of youth is that stage of life when you want to taste life. She's at that age now.(Read 1 Cor 7:36)

The youngest age a man should marry should be 26 and woman 25. Anything younger is a miss

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Obascoetubi: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
JovialJune:

Lmao cheesy

I love it when men marry a mistake the second time, thinking they are "peppering" the ex wife in the process, the regret and end result is always sweet kiss
MEANING
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Ijaya123: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
I won just do small aproko on marriage section. wink cheesy

Any man or woman who tells you that, physical beauty is not that important to them, they are chronic liars. cool

His 1st marriage crashed due to immaturity on both sides.

Now he’s gone to marry another immature girl. He apparently hasn’t learnt anything from his earlier marriage. The next thing is to start accusing the girl of infidelity because I know that she will still be experiencing high raging hormones which the man cannot match.

If this marriage last 2 years, that will be a miracle.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by monerozi5590: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
I won just do small aproko on marriage section. wink cheesy

Any man or woman who tells you that, physical beauty is not that important to them, they are chronic liars. cool

Very true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.