Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache (53974 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Trypant(f): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

I am secretly concern about her well being.

My only secret worrries right is that, her hubby should not lay hands on her, by slapping her. I don't like when a man beats a woman.

She is very young and small like that of a 17 years old girl.

MEN will always go for curves and breast and not for mature mind or character

My own problem is this your secrecy ��
Advice your neighbourb never to hit her but send her back and collect his money in full.

I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by sofiscatedmoron: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:

As a jobless man, I say make I just do small aproko.
Jobless in ur 30s, u r doing well
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Aboguede(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
If u talk say u be man... tender go blo u shocked

Lostchild:
I won just do small aproko on marriage section. wink cheesy

Any man or woman who tells you that, physical beauty is not that important to them, they are chronic liars. cool
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by 1Sharon(f): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fake story.
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by ddestiny20(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
You got it, who no go no know

gasparpisciotta:
Jokes apart men are going through a lot
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by EndRape2(f): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
17 years is a minor and it is aginst the law, besides this story is all lies .

quote author=Lostchild post=114449284]THE GIST. smiley

I have a residential neighbor. He is in his 40's while I am in my 30's. He lives upstairs, while I live downstairs. He is a banker, divorced with his first, now ex wife with two children and became single again for a long time. From our conversation, his first marriage failed due to immaturity from both side. It became very difficult for him to re-marry because he wanted a help mate. A career / business / market wise woman that will help and build his life.

He told me the problem he is facing today was as a result of his first marriage, and the ease in his life will be determine by his next marriage. He told me he will not settle for the less and I believed him.

He had a lot of conversation with me about his life, although I never told him about myself. I just gave him few advice and prayed for him not to make another bombshel of a mistake.

Someone recommend for him a very young girl which he seem to like. Paid her dowry - traditional marriage in a hurry and brought her home as married couple.

To him, he has caught a fresh young fish.

When this young woman came, he was so curious about me which I seem to understand. One day I told her not to worry if I don't give her attention or always converse with her the way she want. I made her understand I don't speak much in person unless it is very important. I did this just to put her at ease.

THE PROBLEM

The problem right now, my neighbor is having serious headache. I mean extreme headache because the girl he married is still behaving like a child. grin

He just realize that he has made another huge bombshell. When he first brought her home after the dowry, I myself was secretly concern because the girl was just too small and immature for him. I mean too young to be his daughter age mate.

Yesterday he was shouting and willing to lay hand on her or send her back home. He married her without courtship for the very wrong reasons below.

●He married her because she is young and innocent.
●He married her because he needed someone that will be under his total influence and control.
● He married her because of total submission from a woman.
●He married her because she has orange breast. We men like female breast too much tongue. We just love to suck female breast and she has nice standing fan boobs.

Right now he is seeing the opposite and not the character he thought he paid for. Instead of character or fine personality, man foolishly lusted after tight vagina and hot breast. shocked

I tried to communicate with the young babe, letting her know she need to be smart and acknowlege herself as now a married young woman. She is no longer in her parents house, but her own house.

Her response to me shows that, she is just a typical village girl who was convince into marriage by her parents. She blame her father.

My only secret worrries right is that, her hubby should not lay hands on her, by slapping her. I don't like when a man beats a woman.

MEN will always go for curves and breast and not for mature mind or character[/quote]
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by descartes400: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mindlog:
He is a banker in his 40s, married a 17/18 year old adolescent......he deserves what he is experiencing.

The OP compared the physical and mental features to that of a 17years old..not that she's actually 17...although 99% of women out there including our resident nairaland feminists.. behave like 17 year old tongue tongue tongue my mother and sisters are exception to the rule though! i don't know about una ooh!
i don talk my own!
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by sisisioge: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin

The orange booobs got me laughing. As in them round well well? The guy never see anything grin. It will get to a point when his issues wont be about her but about her several bfs....she must go through the "teenage age" thing normal girls go through....cant help imagining his ex mocking him already.

But honestly o as a banker, one would think he would have some wisdom grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Mindlog: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
descartes400:

The OP compared the physical and mental features to that of a 17years old..not that she's actually 17...although 99% of women out there including our resident nairaland feminists.. behave like 17 year old tongue tongue tongue my mother and sisters are exception to the rule though! i don't know about una ooh!
i don talk my own!

Na lie, you can't exempt your mother and sisters. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by ashewoboy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

I have a residential neighbor. He is in his 40's while I am in my 30's. He lives upstairs, while I live downstairs. He is a banker, divorced with his first, now ex wife with two children and became single again for a long time. From our conversation, his first marriage failed due to immaturity from both side. It became very difficult for him to re-marry because he wanted a help mate. A career / business / market wise woman that will help and build his life.

He told me the problem he is facing today was as a result of his first marriage, and the ease in his life will be determine by his next marriage. He told me he will not settle for the less and I believed him.

He had a lot of conversation with me about his life, although I never told him about myself. I just gave him few advice and prayed for him not to make another bombshel of a mistake.

Someone recommend for him a very young girl which he seem to like. Paid her dowry - traditional marriage in a hurry and brought her home as married couple.

When this young woman came, he was so curious about me which I seem to understand. One day I told her not to worry if I don't give her attention or always converse with her the way she want. I made her understand I don't speak much in person unless it is very important. I did this just to put her at ease.

THE PROBLEM

The problem right now, my neighbor is having serious headache. I mean extreme headache because the girl he married is still behaving like a child. grin

He just realize that he has made another huge bombshell. When he first brought her home after the dowry, I myself was secretly concern because the girl was just too small and immature for him. I mean too young to be his daughter age mate.

Yesterday he was shouting and willing to lay hand on her or send her back home. He married her without courtship for the very wrong reasons below.

●He married her because he needed someone that will be under his total influence and control.
●He married her because she has orange breast. We men like female breast too much tongue. We just love to suck female breast and she has nice standing fan boobs.

Right now he is seeing the opposite and not the character he thought he paid for. Instead of character or fine personality, man foolishly lusted after tight vagina and hot breast. shocked

I tried to communicate with the young babe, letting her know she need to be smart and acknowlege herself as now a married young woman. She is no longer in her parents house, but her own house.

Her response to me shows that, she is just a typical village girl who was convince into marriage by her parents. She blame her father.

It's the orange boobs for mecheesy
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by jevic(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Op the descriptions you gave about the young girl shows that if you have your way, you go enter her full time. Better leave her and her husband in peace.

Meanwhile, get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Zeezenho: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

THE PROBLEM

Oga I can bet on this, you desire the girl pass your friend.i can see how much you wish to just grab the girl . Guy man.
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by WrksOnMyMachine: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
SHINJA:
Your neighbor wife no young pass d gals dem dey marry for here North, maturity no b by age..

Shocking but OP, this is the painful truth. A 17 year old girl is the equivalent of a 25 yr old man.
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Welderman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Op e done nah na your wife

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by PEREZPERECTUS: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
JovialJune:

Lmao cheesy

I love it when men marry a mistake the second time, thinking they are "peppering" the ex wife in the process, the regret and end result is always sweet kiss

Are you sure you are not a witch
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by petitejolie(f): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Your neighbor is the one giving himself and the young wife headache. That girl will seek for understanding and care outside her home soon enough and trust men to always be there for Her. That man no know anything

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by yemmywesey(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tell your banker neighbour to work on him self. From what I can summarized from your opinion, his first marriage failed due to immaturity from both side, he later got married to a 17 years old girl. I can sense the pride of arrogance from your banker neighbour and may be he is an authoritarian to some extent , for him to start complaining early again in a relationship with a girl transitioning from a teenager to an early adult and motherhood, definitely the girl will need him to teach her and brush her up mentally , which is definitely going to take time.
Your banker neighbour should act more maturedly in this situation.
He should not over burden her with house chores, he should take her on a date, give her more attention, enrol her to a partime school, or a skill acquisition centre, discussing at length with her what her aspirations for the future looks like etc. And take good care of her in the other room too, because she is young and sexually vibrant.
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
I speak death unto ur soul. I see ur dick being eaten by vultures. I see u drinking the water of bitterness. I see u tearing ur clothes to rags. I see u weeping blood
PumpumPrince:

am hidin from a stalker called Siofra.....she lookin for husband hav told her billion times aint interested she havin my baby.....she on my case sir! undecided
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Jokes apart men are going through a lot
he made his bed, so let him lie on it.
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

The orange booobs got me laughing. As in them round well well? The guy never see anything grin. It will get to a point when his issues wont be about her but about her several bfs....she must go through the "teenage age" thing normal girls go through....cant help imagining his ex mocking him already.

But honestly o as a banker, one would think he would have some wisdom grin
the guy must be one of these nairaland.com redpillers

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Bizzyliss(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buy panadol or paracetamol for him ��
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by prciouschika(f): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Marrying a 17year old is child abuse sad angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by TruthUntold: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mokason288:
cheesy
My only worry right is that, her hubby should not lay hands on her, by hitting her. I don't like when a man beats a woman. She is very young and small, like that of 17/18 years old.

I don’t understand why you worry

Oga there are a lot of things you’re not saying
you don catch him, my brother.
The way he been done describing the girls assest shows that he's been noticing waaaay too much about her, aka he wouldn't mind inspecting them fan b**bs himself to see if they're the real thing or na correct packaging. This guy no serious sef, this story could be his s*x fantasy las las.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by ImaIma1(f): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
JovialJune:

Lmao cheesy

I love it when men marry a mistake the second time, thinking they are "peppering" the ex wife in the process, the regret and end result is always sweet kiss

They always think marrying a second wife will solve the problem. They don't know that the issue you didn't resolve in the first marriage will show up in the next one.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by VOR2019: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Abi o!

PlayMaker14:
Na your neighbor matter you carry put for head like this?
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Manuel91(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

Bros, you dey secretly worry gaaan o....

Now let me tell you my secret worries for you!!

If that standing breast and curve make you choose the other brain wey dey put man for trouble and that man finds out or just suspects (suspecting which is worse) anything between the both of you...

You go know say frustrated man and mad man na step brothers

Be careful, comot eye from Sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by JovialJune(f): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
PEREZPERECTUS:

Are you sure you are not a witch

You don forget say na me and your mama dey the same coven abi

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by PumpumPrince: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tamilore11:
I speak death unto ur soul. I see ur dick being eaten by vultures. I see u drinking the water of bitterness. I see u tearing ur clothes to rags. I see u weeping blood

grin grin am i sopose to scared?..eeeeeedioooot man..lol. anyways brother..should i hook u up wit babes so u can start chasssin womens ...insted of mens?(no ooofencse) smiley
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by PumpumPrince: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
petitejolie:
Your neighbor is the one giving himself and the young wife headache. That girl will seek for understanding and care outside her home soon enough and trust men to always be there for Her. That man no know anything

how much?
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by Fantazy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lostchild:
THE GIST. smiley

THE PROBLEM

This one wey u dey talk like this, no knack person wife o (if u never even knack am sef)
Re: My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache by chypotenti(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Where is your location please?? That your neighbour must be arrested for child abuse!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.