Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi (47645 Views)

Peter Obi To Attend AY Live Today: Valentine Ozigbo / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Outfit To AY Live Yesterday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by oneolajire(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2022
Even Tinubu is Obidient

3 Likes

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by mascot87(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Igbo people interview. He go shock you ipob next year. Most people there are saying Peter Obi because of the fear of been insulted by ibo bullies and miscreants.
If I were there, I'll say PO too or just keep quiet just to avoid Ibo bullies.

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Olastep1(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2022
I don lose hope for Nigeria
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2022
mascot87:
Igbo people interview. He go shock you ipob next year. Most people there are saying Peter Obi because of the fear of been insulted by ibo bullies and miscreants.
If I were there, I'll say PO too just to avoid Ibo bullies

Nope, most young, middle class, diapsoran and internet generation Nigerians support Peter Obi. (I am one of those Nigerians, and I am an oddiidity in that i don't back Obi, Atiku or tinubu)

Support is genuine, and not restricted to IPOB. Peter Obi, among the candidates , is the one that resembles people of the above classes I have mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Says by Hypo user
ThatFairGuy1:
Unfortunately Obi will come fourth in the general election

2 Likes

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Ournolly: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Atikiloot!
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Sunday2021: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Unfortunately those people cannot vote.
OBI will be a distant 4th position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by PraiseHim4ever: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2022
FuckkME:
Omo cheesy

The way heart go dey trip my Agbado friends seunmsg and helinus aa they are watching this video eh grin grin grin

what a moniker
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by MarketDispatch: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Naijanascam:

Agbado can't be served there according to your Lord and savior

3 Likes

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by chrizzyace: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Way to go!!! Hopefully others will follow this trend. God bless AY.

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by sencekompis: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2022
OBITUARY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by spy24(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2022
person wey kwankwaso wan take do vice popular pass am undecided

3 Likes

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2022
chase4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8_1s8H1ma4

AT his AY live show held in Maryland USA, AY carried out a voice vote and called out the names of each of the candidates. Watch to see the reactions of the crowd as AY calls out their names.
You said USA??
The last I checked,, they have Joe Biden to worry about.
They are not going to vote.
We've not started doing Remote Electronic Voting Yet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by sencekompis: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2022
TINUBU all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Grandmeister(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Exactly ...if this was osibanjo sanusi and obi now then yes I would not mind who ever anyone vote ...me I won't even vote even who ever win won't be too bad

But tinubu ? Even if it was young and vibrant tinubu even I won't really mind ...but man he is old now

As for Atiku he is just and embodiment of everything wrong with Nigeria
Many share the same sentiment. But osibanjo lost out to an over 80 years old tinubu because of primordial sentiments and satanic politics. Osibanjo and sanusi are just as knowledgeable as obi (might even be better) but they are not politicians, more of tecnocrats than politicians. But tecnocrats are what Nigeria needs now. Nothing about Nigeria makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by ShaqFu: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Social media noise making. All this will matter if they are eligible to vote. Like how many of them making noise have PVC and those that have, how man will travel down to vote.

I like the way Peter Obi is using social media to deceive many Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by tunapawizzy: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2022
If Tinubu or Atiku wins the next election, then Nigerians would have deserved all the economic hardship that would arise from that decision. SOme may talk of rigging, but we all know the major rigging is vote buying, so if Nigerians are "WISE" enough to sell their votes to either Tinubu or Atiku, who belong to the group that have made u poor, then they would have no right to complain
If something u have been trying does not favour you, It cannot be too difficult to try something new
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Azularis: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2022
WE ARE OBIDIENT.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Unfortunately Obi will come fourth in the general election

The fvcking goddamn truth!

His minions still fail to see the reality staring at them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Pityobi for President

of Biafra

you people should stop making noise the real electorates are not on social media

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by raystanley(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2022
DKM123:
Severe Stockholm Syndrome plus
Mumuism.. This old thieves sha know y'll can't do sheet and will still vote for them cos una Mumu dey on steroids, so they will keep giving y'll the middle fingers and still go on to win thier elections cos una no too get sense laidat sad.
wanderful...
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Maxpro121: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Exactly ...if this was osibanjo sanusi and obi now then yes I would not mind who ever anyone vote ...me I won't even vote even who ever win won't be too bad

But tinubu ? Even if it was young and vibrant tinubu even I won't really mind ...but man he is old now

thumb up for you, best options 4 9ja
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Emmanuelt48(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter Obi everywhere , wow
Obi everywhere ooo grin grin grin
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Akaujaa(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2022
If the 2023 presidential election is rigged and Peter Obi doesn't win, the youth know what to do. There can't be a Nigeria where clueless old fools continue to control and determine the future of the young ones. ENOUGH!
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by SmartPolician: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
Social media noise making. All this will matter if they are eligible to vote. Like how many of them making noise have PVC and those that have, how man will travel down to vote.

I like the way Peter Obi is using social media to deceive many Nigerians.

Huncle, Peter Obi is doing nothing.

Nigerians who want a working country are those behind the social media frenzy.

Some of you need to understand that many Nigerians who live in diaspora were forced to leave their country because the likes of Tinubu and Atiku have completely destroyed the opportunities meant for young people.

2 Likes

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Justinlean02(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2022
quote author=helinues post=114455984] grin cheesy

The hangover set of people.[/quote] I could swear I feel your pains right now

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Idaytesj29(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Jostoman: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

I disagree with you concerning Atiku because Atiku is also a very good candidate as Peter Obi
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Johel(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2022
chase4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8_1s8H1ma4

AT his AY live show held in Maryland USA, AY carried out a voice vote and called out the names of each of the candidates. Watch to see the reactions of the crowd as AY calls out their names.

Their papa....they must be obedient!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest / Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.