Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi (47643 Views)

Peter Obi To Attend AY Live Today: Valentine Ozigbo / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Outfit To AY Live Yesterday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by ModCaller: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Exactly ...if this was osibanjo sanusi and obi now then yes I would not mind who ever anyone vote ...me I won't even vote even who ever win won't be too bad

But tinubu ? Even if it was young and vibrant tinubu even I won't really mind ...but man he is old now

As for Atiku he is just and embodiment of everything wrong with Nigeria

This election will be interesting.

Whoever wins this election will make radical changes to the way Nigeria works.

Atiku is hell bent on privatisation. Which is great.

Tinubu has a track record of working with competent people. Which is good.

Obi has a reputation of being savvy with resources. Which is good.

Any of these 3 who wins will do great.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by InoGetJoy: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
Unfortunately those people cannot vote.
OBI will be a distant 4th position
They cannot vote because.....?
According to your warped mindset, only Tinubu's supporters have PVC, right?
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by thoosing(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
chase4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8_1s8H1ma4

AT his AY live show held in Maryland USA, AY carried out a voice vote and called out the names of each of the candidates. Watch to see the reactions of the crowd as AY calls out their names.

Smh....
With just #5000 ($10),I will get you a LANDING PAGE with heavy traffic of your desired customers within few days. Chat me via 0.7.0.3026.2o41
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by chizidgreat(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Unfortunately Obi will come fourth in the general election
God bless H.E, Mr. Peter Obi, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Sunday2021: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
InoGetJoy:

They cannot vote because.....?
According to your warped mindset, only Tinubu's supporters have PVC, right?
your brain is paining you, I don't engage in childish behavior.

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Abosede512(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
eunisam:
I am OBIDIENT oooh.

Clike like for OBI

click share for Atiku

Quote me for tinubu
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by ariesbull: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi is a good product and you don't need a much advert to sell him

Unlike the agbado one
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by phemmyfour: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
Them get PVC, if they don't make they influence their families at home, to get theirs
diaspora won't vote

Their family members here no go see PVC collect

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by InoGetJoy: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
your brain is paining you, I don't engage in childish behavior.
Lolzz.... you're a disgrace to the loins that bore you.
Keep supporting useless leaders
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by casualobserver: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
chase4:

AT his AY live show held in Maryland USA, AY carried out a voice vote and called out the names of each of the candidates. Watch to see the reactions of the crowd as AY calls out their names.

Does INEC have polling booth in Maryland? asking for a friend!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Sunday2021: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Lolzz.... you're a disgrace to the loins that bore you.
Keep supporting useless leaders
Peter Obi will never come near aso rock.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by David160(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
chase4:

Obi is clearly the people's choice
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by abolk(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubu for the next President of federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Proffessorr: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
oneolajire:
Even Tinubu is Obidient

This one weak me o.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by SmartPolician: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
ModCaller:

This election will be interesting.

Whoever wins this election will make radical changes to the way Nigeria works.

Atiku is hell bent on privatisation. Which is great.

Tinubu has a track record of working with competent people. Which is good.

Obi has a reputation of being savvy with resources. Which is good.

Any of these 3 who wins will do great.

Let's have a chit chat.

When you say that Tinubu picks competent people, I beg to differ. I feel that what works for Lagos is private sector intervention - which rarely exists in other states.

Remember, Lagos has a lot of money to throw around and still justifies its massive borrowings and bonds. The question is what are those in government doing with all the money Lagos State generates?

Look at Akwa Ibom, for instance. That state has built some of the best infrastructural projects and highest number of industries in the country without tolling its citizens. I am citing Akwa Ibom because they get a reasonable sum from federation account while they generate so little.

Now, how does one justify that Lagos State generates a lot of revenue, enjoys federal intervention and still gets private sector participation in its infrastructure and tolls motorists? Not to mention that the state keeps taking bonds and loans, making it the highest indebted state in the country.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by ZeroChil: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

The hangover set of people.
dey try get shame, e get why.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by ZeroChil: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

Let's have a chit chat.

When you say that Tinubu picks competent people, I beg to differ. I feel that what works for Lagos is private sector intervention - which rarely exists in other states.

Remember, Lagos has a lot of money to throw around and still justifies its massive borrowings and bonds. The question is what are those in government doing with all the money Lagos State generates?

Look at Akwa Ibom, for instance. That state has built some of the best infrastructure and highest number of industries in the country without tolling its citizens. I am citing Akwa Ibom because they get a reasonable sum from federation account while they generate so little.

Now, how does one justify that Lagos State generates a lot of revenue, enjoys federal intervention and still gets private sector participation in its infrastructure and tolls motorists? Not to mention that the state keeps taking bonds and loans, making it the highest indebted state in the country.
I have nothing more to add to this, you said it all. Though EMI LOKAN urchins will never agree with you. Even the site owners are in on the bag.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by ShaqFu: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

Rude awakening or not, everyone will bear the brunt of bad leadership.

Boko Haram terrorists have been freed from Kuje Prison, which will worsen Nigeria's security challenges.

Some of you went to school, but learnt nothing (as shown by your empty brains) apart from how to speak English.

https://www.nairaland.com/7214123/all-boko-haram-suspects-kuje
I suppose you who didn't go to school haven't learnt anything from Nigeria's political history. Your ignorance betray your lack of common sense.

I'm sure the Peter Obi you're so rooting for, if (in the dream of deluded noise making individuals like yourself) he becomes president, the problem of insecurity Wil disappear with a wave of his disobedient wand.

You people should wake up and smell the truth. Your ignorance is what is making politicians like Tinubu and Atiku popular among people who vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Kaysalas(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
tunapawizzy:

I do not see him as a part of the group, the state he governed and the people he governed have been saying great things about him time, the man himself has been releasing interesting notes about his stewardship, when I see facts to suggest he contributed to mess on ground, I will review my position. And ofcourse if anyone genuinely thinks he is a part of the mess, it's okay to not vote for him too...my point is people should try someone else, different from what has failed us in the past.
Very Interesting how you have chosen what you want to see. Nice day bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Vitally123: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
GOD of JUSTICE Is Speaking Globally!
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by eyeforeye(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Says a Tinubu supporter that expects tinubu to win with yoruba Muslim votes

Stop this narrative of yoruba Muslim or Christian, we are yoruba OK.. Don't try to divide us through religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Sannisege: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How is osinbajo different from Tinubu?

How is sanusi different from atiku?
How is Obi different fron Orji Uzor Kalu?
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Sannisege: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
ZeroChil:
I have nothing more to add to this, you said it all. Though EMI LOKAN urchins will never agree with you. Even the site owners are in on the bag.
Obi miscreant how you dey?
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Exactly ...if this was osibanjo sanusi and obi now then yes I would not mind who ever anyone vote ...me I won't even vote even who ever win won't be too bad

But tinubu ? Even if it was young and vibrant tinubu even I won't really mind ...but man he is old now

As for Atiku he is just and embodiment of everything wrong with Nigeria

Atiku looks like someone who isn’t qualified to be a leader of a huge country filled with very bright and intelligent sets of Mini-gods.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Trypant(f): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Even Tinubu is Obidient!

Hahahahahaha hahahahah hahahaha
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by CheapHomes1: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sannisege:
How is Obi different fron Orji Uzor Kalu?

I don't know. Pls help me ask those you were having the discussion with. Meanwhile,

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Albertgr8: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na when election comes you will be confuse the North will count caw leg join as voters
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Tingotoe: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Can Nigerians living in the diaspora even vote? Nansense!
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by amaham(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Unfortunately Obi will come fourth in the general election
Your candidate can't grant interviews, he's clueless

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Sannisege: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
Peter Obi will never come near aso rock.
lol, He'll visit Aso Rock on tourism.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Sannisege: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know. Pls help me ask those you were having the discussion with. Meanwhile,

I only completed the sets of questions for you. Stop being tribalistic and hypocritical.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Never4getU: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
unfortunately non of them will vote in nigerian come 2023 general elections...Mind u no pollin boot on internet.

NaijaRoyalty:
Peter Obi everywhere , wow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.