Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi (47679 Views)

Peter Obi To Attend AY Live Today: Valentine Ozigbo / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Outfit To AY Live Yesterday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Mozegee: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
You said it all.
SmartPolician:
It's an insult to Obi to have him contest in an election with Tinubu and Atiku. The problem of Nigeria is too much hate and attachment to tribe and religion. I just hope those two contestants won't run away on the day of debate.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Wasky101: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
kponkedenge:
Not just from this video, but I noticed even from twitter, that most Nigerians abroad are rooting for Peter Obi, irrespective of their tribe and religion.

It's only here in Nigeria that tribal and religious sentiments becloud most average Nigerians reasoning.

Most of them haven't travelled abroad to see how a working system suppose to be, so they are comfortable with the hardship, so long as they can use it to taunt the Igbos about being marginalized.... Even if they themselves are suffering for it, they don't really care.
So what working system does any of the 3 candidates have to show for there past antecedent. Luckily 3 of them have been on the corridors of power for 8years. Who do you think performed most?

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by CheapHomes1: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sannisege:
I only completed the sets of questions for you. Stop being tribalistic and hypocritical.

That's why I gave this assignment & questions.

Pls help me ask those you were having the discussion with. Meanwhile,

How is osinbajo different from Tinubu?

How is sanusi different from atiku?

Can you pls produce the tribalism and hypocrisy you are referring?
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Wasky101: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Only place Mr obi will win is online, we have seen this happen over and over again.
Atiku 2015&19 comes to mind. Man was winning on nairaland and Twitter

Elections are not won online
Elections are won through alignment which eventually translates to numbers.
All candidates have 8months to campaign it will be nice to roll up your sleeves and get to work for your preferred candidate
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Cromagnon: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
Them get PVC, if they don't make they influence their families at home, to get theirs
pvc abi numbers. How many ppl de maryland
How dem Wan influence anything when dem Don block all naija beggars?

Na village ppl de vote and they don't know obi
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by tunapawizzy: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kaysalas:

Very Interesting how you have chosen what you want to see. Nice day bro
I can only choose or tilt towards what I see and understand, I may be wrong, others may view or see things differently, ofcourse the way I see Obi others may see him differently...I appreciate that...we all won't reason the same way and it's okay...like I said I MAY BE WRONG. But if I may ask, do you have a preference for the presidency come 2023, if yes who.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Iceberg3: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Nothing Concerns me with voting in Nigeria so take several seats Mr.Man.Why jumping on my comment.
Then you shouldda known better than allow your arsse blow the penny-whistle on naija matters undecided
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by InoGetJoy: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
Peter Obi will never come near aso rock.
Peter Obi will be your president whether you like it or not.

How do you guys even reason? Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku are billionaires and no matter how bad things are, they'll never suffer. It's the common man like you and I will suffer for bad choices. You guys are so comfortable sacrificing capability on the altar of ethnicism and you think Nigeria will ever get better?

Disgusting lots, all of you
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
Them get PVC, if they don't make they influence their families at home, to get theirs

Don't mind them o!!! A.Y. will soon use jokes to put himself in trouble when Mc Oluomo boys corner him on the street. He will collect " wotowoto"
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by kingsceemark(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

The hangover set of people.

Tears

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by IDIOTmoderators: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
kponkedenge:

Yes
Thanks you. I asked because most people talking abroad here never stepped airport.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by ZeroChil: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sannisege:
Obi miscreant how you dey?
...sad for you and your lots. How are you?
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by caracas: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

The hangover set of people.
It is over
Peter obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Carlosdd: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reality will soon dawn on everyone come February 2023.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu all the way
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by caracas: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Unfortunately Obi will come fourth in the general election
South south lockdown for obi
South east on lockdown
40% south west
75% north central
25% north west
20% north east
While Atiku, Tinubu n kwankwaso will share the rest
Peter obi is definitely the next president of Nigeria….
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by BaloFoundation: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
It's visible even to the blind that Nigeria needs to unite and vote in Peter Obi.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by EdwardRandy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hotfreezer:
None of those people will vote. Those who will vote don't have time for online polls.
After the election, supporters of Obi can resume calling Nigeria a zoo.
Idiots like you is the reason why Nigeria is called a zoo in the first place.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Lashist(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
FuckkME:
Omo cheesy

The way heart go dey trip my Agbado friends seunmsg and helinus aa they are watching this video eh grin grin grin
Abegi helinues is irrelevant...stop calling one small boy name like he matters...even in his family, i doubt he has any say there
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Phaantom22: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
numericalguy:

But the IGBOs are a minority tribe na.

You may wish to confirm this statement from INEC
It's depends on what you mean by minority, this is 21st century, civilized humans don't think based on your kind of medieval mindset. If so Baract obama won't have been a president in America. Civilized humans look at intellectual capacity not numbers. And those that called themselves majority today in Nigeria are the most intellectually deficient sets in the country . While those whose resources are used to feed the entire nation are considered minority, this is an evil that must stop. that's Why everything is crumbling in the country today, I hope you're aware that boko haram is a fighting for an islamic state?
Get wise.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Kaysalas(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
tunapawizzy:

I can only choose or tilt towards what I see and understand, I may be wrong, others may view or see things differently, ofcourse the way I see Obi others may see him differently...I appreciate that...we all won't reason the same way and it's okay...like I said I MAY BE WRONG. But if I may ask, do you have a preference for the presidency come 2023, if yes who.
it's funny you haven't deduced that from my write ups.
It's Tinubu for me, nothing sweeps me off my feet more than his strategy, like a chess grand master to attain the height he wants. Check out his moves since 1999.
But then again, I think we both can agree on the fact that we have a right to choose what we want but see things how we choose to..? I might not agree with that because we can be subjective rather than objective. Cheers

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Uncletony(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
One plate of agbado for you my guy! Cassava in the afternoon too.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by HilcomTech(m): 2:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Phaantom22:

It's depends on what you mean by minority, this is 21st century, civilized humans don't think based on your kind of medieval mindset. If so Baract obama won't have been a president in America. Civilized humans look at intellectual capacity not numbers. And those that called themselves majority today in Nigeria are the most intellectually deficient sets in the country . While those whose resources are used to feed the entire nation are considered minority, this is an evil that must stop. that's Why everything is crumbling in the country today, I hope you're aware that boko haram is a fighting for an islamic state?
Get wise.

Minority is a word in the dictionary and a visit to the INEC website would have been sufficient for you not to write all these apistle.

Very typical of a SE man accusing others of what they are practicing. If there was any medieval an uncivilized people, it would certainly be SE people whos only reason for supporting Peter Obi is that he is a fellow SE man. If not, how can any sane human expect Nigerians to vote a Peter Obi who spent donkey years in the university and graduated with a 3rd class from a lowly rated social science course as compered with Kwankwaso who bagged a masters and PhD in engineering from the UK. Kwankwaso is a fellow of the Nigeian society of Engineers.

You really are out of touch with reality for you not to know that the SE is a barren land that has been the national parasite. Northern Nigeria is far more resourceful than the SE. A visit to the FIRS website would have prevented you from advertising your ignorance on the internet.

i hope that you are also awear that ther is absolutely no difernce between boko Haram and IPOB, UGM, etc
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by redcap: 3:22am On Jul 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

Exactly ...if this was osibanjo sanusi and obi now then yes I would not mind who ever anyone vote ...me I won't even vote even who ever win won't be too bad

But tinubu ? Even if it was young and vibrant tinubu even I won't really mind ...but man he is old now

As for Atiku he is just and embodiment of everything wrong with Nigeria

Tinubu is corruption personified.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by johnnychuks(m): 4:07am On Jul 07, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
you are still sleeping bro or whatever you call your self.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Phaantom22: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

Minority is a word in the dictionary and a visit to the INEC website would have been sufficient for you not to write all these apistle.

Very typical of a SE man accusing others of what they are practicing. If there was any medieval an uncivilized people, it would certainly be SE people whos only reason for supporting Peter Obi is that he is a fellow SE man. If not, how can any sane human expect Nigerians to vote a Peter Obi who spent donkey years in the university and graduated with a 3rd class from a lowly rated social science course as compered with Kwankwaso who bagged a masters and PhD in engineering from the UK. Kwankwaso is a fellow of the Nigeian society of Engineers.

You really are out of touch with reality for you not to know that the SE is a barren land that has been the national parasite. Northern Nigeria is far more resourceful than the SE. A visit to the FIRS website would have prevented you from advertising your ignorance on the internet.

i hope that you are also awear that ther is absolutely no difernce between boko Haram and IPOB, UGM, etc
point of correction , am not an igbo.
INEC and whatever bodies you mentioned is one of the major instrument of corruptions in Nigeria. Kwankwaso going to whatever university doesn't mean anything. we know how most of them got their certificate from those institutions. What impact has Kwankwaso made in Nigeria as a whole beside being a governor in his state? You need to change your primordial mentality. what has INEC got to do with what is on ground? When it comes to human n economic resources can the north compete with the south or East?For your info. Igbos are the most creative and technologically savvy in the country. Commerce and industry is what drives an economy and no region can compete the them on these.
Wiaeup aboki!
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by HilcomTech(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Phaantom22:
point of correction , am not an igbo.
INEC and whatever bodies you mentioned is one of the major instrument of corruptions in Nigeria. Kwankwaso going to whatever university doesn't mean anything. we know how most of them got their certificate from those institutions. What impact has Kwankwaso made in Nigeria as a whole beside being a governor in his state? You need to change your primordial mentality. what has INEC got to do with what is on ground? When it comes to human n economic resources can the north compete with the south or East?For your info. Igbos are the most creative and technologically savvy in the country. Commerce and industry is what drives an economy and no region can compete the them on these.
Wiaeup aboki!

All these mkporu miri cannibals sef. Very funny people.

Na envy go kee una. See how you are dying with envy just because the pandora criminal cannot stand where real politicians like Kwankwaso are.

Yes I used INEC data to make my analysis. Was i supposed to use data from ESN or Unknown Gun Men? Abeg comot for road make people see road.

SE are at the bottom in terms of commerce and Industry and you guys have always been parasites to the country. You may visit the FIRS for clarification. The only thing SE are good at is in making noise online and telling lies upandan
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Phaantom22: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

All these mkporu miri cannibals sef. Very funny people.

Na envy go kee una. See how you are dying with envy just because the pandora criminal cannot stand where real politicians like Kwankwaso are.

Yes I used INEC data to make my analysis. Was i supposed to use data from ESN or Unknown Gun Men? Abeg comot for road make people see road.

SE are at the bottom in terms of commerce and Industry and you guys have always been parasites to the country. You may visit the FIRS for clarification. The only thing SE are good at is in making noise online and telling lies upandan
It's obvious you'll never received sense so no need trying to raised d dead. Your mumu don do me.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by HilcomTech(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Phaantom22:

It's obvious you'll never received sense so no need trying to raised d dead. Your mumu don do me.

Typical mkporu mirri cannibals. Always resrting to insults when you give them facts they can't refute.

1) SE are a minirity tribe in Nigeria and you can go and argue with INEC on that
2) SE are the least productive people in Nigeria. Go and argue with FIRS on that

Until SE learn to accept the truth, una mumu never do

An IGBO man will never smell the presidency in Nigeria and the reasons are very simple, you people are a minority tribe and you don't know how to make alliances and play politics. How do you expect Nigerians to vote for you just because you are insulting us
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Phaantom22: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

Typical mkporu mirri cannibals. Always resrting to insults when you give them facts they can't refute.

1) SE are a minirity tribe in Nigeria and you can go and argue with INEC on that
2) SE are the least productive people in Nigeria. Go and argue with FIRS on that

Until SE learn to accept the truth, una mumu never do

An IGBO man will never smell the presidency in Nigeria and the reasons are very simple, you people are a minority tribe and you don't know how to make alliances and play politics. How do you expect Nigerians to vote for you just because you are insulting us
Aboki you will never get sense, again am not south east but South south, your so call majority are the most mentally deficient set of humans on earth, the so call figures you're mentioning is a product of illiteracy and poverty which has caused your people to indulge indescriminate child marriage and sexual abuses of minors resulting in unwanted children which most have become a menace to the society. If all you know about being majority is numbers then yours is a cure. You guys are the true minority and forever you shall be cos your thinking is darkness. The free oil money your evil leaders are using to develop the North will one day stop and you all return to the dry desert farmlands which you were destined to till till d end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine / How Bandit’s Wife Secretly Untied 11 Abducted Katsina Muslim Worshipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.