Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies (36666 Views)

₦5 Billion Palliative To Each State, Who Is Deceiving Who? / 2023: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies — Asari Dokubo / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by josiah27: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
The heat is catching up on them
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by greatdave(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Tingotoe:
I'm an educated Nigerian and I can see through Peter Obi and he's lies

"Educated Nigerian" that can't differentiate between HE's and HIS....pity!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by engrchykae(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Look at a pipeline security guard talking
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Juoflife1(f): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
The criminal has spoken.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by engrchykae(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

Benin Repubic that refused to release Sunday Igboho to Nigeria?

Benin Repubic has Laws that Work and Walk on it’s Streets
federal government preferred igboho in Benin republic so as to maintain peace in APC and Yorubaland.
If advanced Kenya will bring Kanu to Nigeria, who is Benin not to produce igboho to Nigeria?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
I think it's nigerians who are lying to him. Making him think he has political value whereas, 2023 is not for Online supporters
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by teminnem: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
just making this man popular
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by fof1: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-peter-obi-is-deceiving-nigerians-with-lies-asari-dokubo/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

THIS MILITANT GUY IS LIEING AGAINST OBI FOR HIS PAST LOSSES...BIKONÛ. OBI'S RECORDS ARE CLEARLY KNOWN ABD IN PUBLIC SPACE...ASARI DOKUBO SHOULD CEASE FROM HIS GARRULOUS DISPLAYS,PLS
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by nairamaniac: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok Naa..
MEANWHILE...
GO AND VERIFY.

Two men were governors: one in Lagos, the other in Anambra.
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his house of assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

(This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from the firm - Alpha Beta - which collects tax for Lagos State, and the total control he has over the governors and the treasury.)
But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

I am just exposing your mind to see the truth.
It is now your decision to make and convince others.
Use your reasoning..
Vote and support wisely….

All these things you wrote about tinubu and obi are they for real?

The peter obi own seems very very unreal.

Why would an out going politician want to suffer himself this much after leaving office?

Even tho I'm a staunch OBIdient person.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Xfemt(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Lying is worse than corruption. Even God sent Lucifer away from heaven because of his lies.

-Okoro bufo
ode
Because of your mumuness you don’t even know why God sent satan away from heaven

It just hatred of either party sentiment, religion sentiment or tribal sentiment, deep down you
You know that Obi is far better than your candidate

Before you quote me ipob
I be Yoruba from ogun state
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by KingofTheStreet: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
sukkot:
there is no enjoyment of life outside naija for a Nigerian man after 50. Know this and know peace
tell that to your self
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by franudi: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
This man is a f**l.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Akuruoulo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
WHY ALWAYS OBI ?
IF U WAN STAY RELEVANT JUST MENTION OBI
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by boldtruthalways: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi is really the candidate to beat in 2023. Everybody is now talking about Obi, no longer PDP or APC. We are OBIDIENT. We move. We don't care what anyone says.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Rawtruth1: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
This p'ig again? Asari the pipeline security man. Owner of oil wey dey do security work for his slave masters. No shame at all
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Okarakwu: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
I read this thing 5 times line by line to see where he claimed Obi lied ....please someone should help me read too and point out where Obi lied Abeg...
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Donwis05: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
This idiot from Rivers state...

As a southerner he's a militant and even as a Muslim he is a boko haram terrorist, so why should we take him seriously?

He wants to trend, and since Obi is the trending name now n would be even after 2023 so, he must talk SHIT about the PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT in waiting...

Unfortunately for him, we the OBIdients do not listen to urchins
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Abujason: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
So this ugly, thieving, Fat Buddha still get mouth? Always on the wrong side of everything.

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by ariesbull: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Who takes that fat frog serious these days
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Tingotoe: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
greatdave:

It Doesn't make any difference how I spell it. He is still a liar and I won't vote for him
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by PotatoSalad(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
if i be obi. i go jus comot naija go dey enjoy my life.
Honestly, make Nigeria burn.
Seems Nigerians aren't ready for any change.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Vitally123: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-peter-obi-is-deceiving-nigerians-with-lies-asari-dokubo/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

Yes, all the wicked ones are now jumping out from their hiding places to attack an innocent child of God, Obi. But all your schemes and rigmarollings have failed. You are deceiving yourself with falsehood. What is your contribution in life apart from falsehood and chameleonic mianderings, talking from all sides of your mouth? That Money from your paymasters will soon finish and you remain voiceless and wretched except you leave the innocent child of God ALONE. WHAT has P. Obi done or said to you? Be careful how you attack an innocent person, God is a Great Judge.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Vitally123: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
nairamaniac:

All these things you wrote about tinubu and obi are they for real?

The peter obi own seems very very unreal.

Why would an out going politician want to suffer himself this much after leaving office?

Even tho I'm a staunch OBIdient person.

Obi didn't choose to suffer himself. Rather he considered he can work hard and earn a living by himself instead of suffering the State's fund. Unlike your greedy fellow that turned an entire state to his own, yet you and a few others can't see anything wrong in this greedy attitude. Where in the world can that happen except in your land? You can now see reason why Obi is the BEST Choice! Let's kill GREED in politics this time around.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by greatdave(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tingotoe:
It Doesn't make any difference how I spell it. He is still a liar and I won't vote for him
Oga, you have only one vote. Feel free to use it as you deem fit.

Endorse pain and suffering with your singular vote.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Vitally123: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
greatdave:

Educated whaaaat? illiterate you mean?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Vitally123: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
greatdave:

Oga, you have only one vote. Feel free to use it as you deem fit.

Endorse pain and suffering with your singular vote.

One hypocritical vote? He can keep his vote, God is far more than able!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by EQUALROGHT: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Asari I have not seen any reasonable fact for putting up this. It's quite unfair that this write-up is just a fallacy , lacks substance. I dont really no why everyOne is using him as subject of their speech .Anyways OBI is a good man and a popular candidate by the grace of God come 2023 he will win
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by AntiBMC(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
numericalguy:

Typical mkporu mirri cannibals and DAFTNESS

Same way one of Peter Peter Obi-tuary's supporters called Kwakwaso an illiterate. Kwakwaso bagged M.Sc and PhD in engineering from the UK and is a fellow of the Nigerian Society of Engineers. While the Pandora criminal spent donkey years in the university before graduating with a 3rs class in a lowly rated social sciences course.

You can never know what intelligence is, even if it hits you in the face. You are the perfect epitome of the word, Daft.

Peter obi this, Peter Obi that. The nightmare the man is giving you people must be hell.
I said what I said, jump into the lagoon if you don't like it.
Done reading/replying ur trash. As$wipe.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Xylon: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
May this aspiring aboki park one side....Mtchewwww!!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
KELVINXY:
What’s this FAT fool saying again.?! undecided

Heheheheheheh

Na eye service de worry am

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by luluman: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why is everyone talking about Peter Obi as if he is the president?

So Asari Dokubo wants rational Nigerians to vote for an old Tinubu with shaky hands? SMH.
Don't talk like Nigerians don't have an option outside Obi and Tinubu, we do

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine / Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) / Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.