Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies (36669 Views)

₦5 Billion Palliative To Each State, Who Is Deceiving Who? / 2023: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies — Asari Dokubo / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by YinkaGold02: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari is correct,
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by SocialJustice: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Siwel25:

Bullshit! He's smarter than so called Professors. He's talking about trackrecord Ure been emotional. What did Obi leave with Anambra after 8 years? Zero Landmark Infrastructure and Ure saying he will transform Nigeria's economy? U must be one of those who MMM scammed! Lolz
Crawl back to your mental asylum. Comparing Asari to professors. Your brand of madness is premium.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Wow wow wow
These guys are really afraid of a better Nigeria.
I really don't blame any of them. The corrupt system feeds them and they still need to store more for their Children. A president that'll cut off their source of income is an immeasurable threat.

That's why it's been PETER OBI HERE, PETER OBI THERE.
Infact, at this stage, the opposition party doesn't need to fund any of them for campaign against Obi. They'll campaign with all they have. It's all about personal interest now.

To every Nigerian who dreams of a better a better Nigeria, who supports Obi, this has to heighten your confidence.
If they ain't afraid of the Obi wave, they wouldn't even be bothering talking about him. They come and say "a vote for Obi is a wasted vote", but deep down, they all are deeply afraid. This is revolution.

Remember, the devil is too focused to attack someone who's doing the wrong thing. If he's attacking you, Bro/Sis, he sees light

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Abusk(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Well the way all this hype of OBIdent whatever is going,it keeps reminding me of 2015 when buhari and APC where over hyped,i still remeber the celebrations,the mood,happines right inside my very own compound cheers,dancing,celebrations,lastly what did we get in return a tourist,blind and deaf president.Same thing happend to the SUPER EAGLES,at the world cup,over hyped,same thing happened to the year 2020,it was over hyped and flopped
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by gracealonev: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2022
So says the Ijaw islamic activist!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by DOM7: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Is only in Nigeria that criminals have a say in the affairs of the land! This evil thing is the most confuse being i ever see the other day he abused the north and Okowa for batrying the south and look at somebody daring to be the difference and this nuisance is blabbing . This one don't deserve to be among humans!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Jack500:
He is deceiveing his fellow Ipob lunatics, not sane Nigeria.

One thing is certain,Obi will only become president of Biafra in February, not Nigeria.
If only your country will let Biafra go.... Most South-Easterners will prefer that.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Ferdinandu(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2022
The fat pig who decieved his people that he was fighting for their liberation meanwhile all the while he was fighting for his pocket. Niger Deltans are still living in abject poverty but now Asari Dokubo is swimming in wealth enjoying the loot he got by deception. He thinks everyone is like him

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Albertgr8: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Ex militants talking nawooo
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by damocool(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok Naa..
MEANWHILE...
GO AND VERIFY.

Two men were governors: one in Lagos, the other in Anambra.
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his house of assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

(This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from the firm - Alpha Beta - which collects tax for Lagos State, and the total control he has over the governors and the treasury.)
But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

I am just exposing your mind to see the truth.
It is now your decision to make and convince others.
Use your reasoning..
Vote and support wisely….
Same thing buharists told us about buhari some 7 years ago... You people should understand that you can't force anyone on anybody, good or bad.. Politicians are politicians. Buhari APC, Tinubu, Atiku etc, were telling us stories about how buhari will make 1 naira equals 1$, how they would kill corruption, make Nigeria safer etc, unfortunately Nigerians fell for it forgetting that this people had no working templates will can make reference to at that time, just like what Obi and his urchins are doing now.. I don't just put any hope in any of these guys, because they're only seeking for power. Atiku and tinubu as life ambition, while Obi is Igbo agenda, though wish he gets there so that he can just divide the country, Biafra agitation hijackers make SE a war zone to pressurized him.. New Nigeria can only start from me and you, these bad leaders were once children from different homes, they didn't just become this heartless immediately they got to the corridors of power.. See how civil service is so corrupt, every sector is so bad. Age falsification here and there to keep jobs, yound people ought to have taken over.. This does not spare private sector as well, I work in a private university, if you here the corruption going on there, whereby some people will be collecting the salaries of staffs that had left already.. I ain't rooting for any of them, because they're all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Makowonda: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2022
At this moment Peter Obi is our president on the internet;you can't dispute that fact online.After the actual 2023 presidential election which Obi doesn't stand an iota of chance to win the OBIdient people would become the most active aggrieved talkatives online.
PS:In realistic terms you can't win a presidential election without having any governor or senator,chairman or councellor on seat in various states.It's not possible.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by ufotunang: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Looking for who will be giving him his own share of the looted money... that is why he is supporting tinubu or Atiku for president so that looted money can be shared to him also...his share of the national cake
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by ufotunang: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Every other politcians and their supporters are afraid of Peter obi ....why
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Billygee2u: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why should anything from

This big fat pig be taken serious tongue undecided.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by dangoteinlaw: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Akerele44:

Don't mind him...he was Anambra state governor for good 8yrs the state electricity system was nothing compared to the way Governor Fashola handled Lagos state electricity as a state governor

Òbí went to Egypt on just ordinary 3 days visit to study how to make electricity constant in a whole Nigeria
But he was a state governor for 8yrs his state never experienced 24hrs electricity for a day

Everyone all known that OBI is a big Lier
Lies full his mouth
here's my logic, before I read anyone's comment I check out their profile to see when they registered and yours passed. Alot of Peter obi supporters even used campaign profile names, I mean how stupid and dumb can one be but anyways, it pained me no better candidate is running against tinubu but Peter obi will never be an option, never!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Billygee2u: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
KELVINXY:
What’s this FAT fool saying again.?! undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by anthonyweah: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Dokubo, you have no pedigree to talk of Obi's relevance. You rode to success in your life at the expense of the suffering of your people pretending you are fighting for their liberation. You have long outlived your relevance, no one listen to you anymore.

Deltawarri:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-peter-obi-is-deceiving-nigerians-with-lies-asari-dokubo/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Adrian98(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Baba shut up.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by everythinggirly(f): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2022
See him fat face, too much food.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Billygee2u: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Asari Dokubo never stood for anything.

Same dolt threatening fire and brimstone if Jonathan failed to declare his second term ambition but kept quiet after the pronouncement of results
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Akerele44(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
here's my logic, before I read anyone's comment I check out their profile to see when they registered and yours passed. Alot of Peter obi supporters even used campaign profile names, I mean how stupid and dumb can one be but anyways, it pained me no better candidate is running against tinubu but Peter obi will never be an option, never!

Am not even dreaming of seeing ATIKU winning at all

PETER OBI is not a threat

I see Òbí clinching 3rd or 4th because kwankwaso is still there also
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Alexis11: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only morons like asari dokubo, MC oluomuo and their kinds From youruba Land are rooting for Tinubu presidency,
Intelligent and educated Nigerians are all 100% obidient,
Tinubu will only win 60% of votes cast in South West, Obi has taken over SE, SS, and NC and will still get about 40% votes in Lagos and Abuja, then the hausa's and Christian votes in NE and NW are already in the bag for Peter Obi.

Igbos political analysis in full display. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Ingocof(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by cardoctor(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Naijanascam:
Your mumu no too much grin grin grin
Seventy year old man eating agbado three times a day no be juju be dat grin

I wonder o
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Alexis11: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2022
dangoteinlaw:

The reality is that there is no candidate better than Tinubu in this contest.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Alexis11: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Ingocof:

Peter Peter Obi.
You didn't turn the situation of small Anambra around in 8 years.

Doctors on 13 months strike

State ASUU on 6 months strike.

Youths were being killed and dumped inside river like luggages.

Yet some tribal and confused urchins want everyone to see him as Messiah.

Na ment sha.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Albertgr8:
Ex militants talking nawooo

Your hero of democracy gave them these privileges.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by ibedu29: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Jack500:
He is deceiveing his fellow Ipob lunatics, not sane Nigeria.

One thing is certain,Obi will only become president of Biafra in February, not Nigeria.
He developed Lagos yet he is in France enjoying good road network

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Righteousness02: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2022
MEANWHILE...
GO AND VERIFY.
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his house of assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.

(This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from the firm - Alpha Beta - which collects tax for Lagos State, and the total control he has over the governors and the treasury.)
But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
10. Not even pure water.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

Use your reasoning..
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok Naa..
MEANWHILE...
GO AND VERIFY.

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
10. Not even pure water.

Use your reasoning..

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by onuman: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why should anything from

This big fat pig be taken serious tongue undecided.

...and a jailbird for that matter.
Asari Dokubor drops names of prominent people in order to seek relevance.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by perez100: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2022
@BluntCrazeman,

I like your post and I will be using it for reference purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.