Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies (36685 Views)

₦5 Billion Palliative To Each State, Who Is Deceiving Who? / 2023: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies — Asari Dokubo / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Sunnypan: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2022
SO THIS OVER GROWN BABOON IS STILL TALKING.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Doings04: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2022
He's scared because his appointment of watching over pipe lines and bunkering business will be over. Carry beards like buffalo

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by sukkot: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
if i be obi. i go jus comot naija go dey enjoy my life.
there is no enjoyment of life outside naija for a Nigerian man after 50. Know this and know peace
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by President2001(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by jrusky(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2022
PresidObi:
Everybody dey find way to trend

So they wont be forgotten.

Peter Obi has been helping a lot of people

To remain relevant

Helping Nigerians survive

God bless Peter Obi

I had said it severally Obi is a creepy smart scammer I will rather vote fir a ghost than voting Obi.

Obi will ends up as his village president not even Anambra president because APGA will never vote for him.

Never again will a bloody stingy creepy motherfucer like Buhari rule Nigeria again.

N75 billion my a s s. No one send him to saved it and he saved it for his state and not my state neither for the federal govt so what is the usefulness for me or other state?

You will cry ad cry las las by the time the real game players step out to show you and your obi real politics. Charity begins at home let him go to Anambra and help Soludo to secure his state but he refused and the creepy smart thief tax evader want to come and rule Nigeria mbannu it won't happen.

And as for you by 2023 I wil mock you till you retire rom NL with your smart thief Obi to your village. That was how you were shouted amaechi is the man but today where is your amaechi? You go learn hard way las las.

"Anyone who enter dancing floor first will ends up as onloker".
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by filey: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Allow obi to deceived me is better than the other candidates. Obi revolution no body can stop it, even you Asari. I and my family stand for obident.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by McStoic(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-peter-obi-is-deceiving-nigerians-with-lies-asari-dokubo/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

A fat toad who is seeking for relevance. Just look at the kind of argument a matured, 70 years old man is spewing. Your stomach will soon burst. Keep on feeding on ill-gotten money from bribe.. Nonsense Idiata!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by richardokubo(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari Dokubo is just a clawn I don't know who take him seriously any more he talks any how just an attention seeker of a person
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by BabaO2: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why is everyone talking about Peter Obi as if he is the president?

So Asari Dokubo wants rational Nigerians to vote for an old Tinubu with shaky hands? SMH.
let the hands shake, we go use rope tie am, Na him we want, Na him we go vote for.No one can stampede us to vote a tribalist and a serial liar
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Adedotguy: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2022
Premium lies
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by tenpipsperday: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2022
PresidObi:

To remain relevant

God bless Peter Obi

My brodaaaa! Oil dey your head.

If anyone wants to trend now he will just look for Obi.

He said Wike toys with seventy something billion in Rivers but people are dying of stamped in Rivers where they went to collect free food.

The real enemies of the people are getting uncomfortable already imagine what will happen if Obi gets to Aso rock.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by jrusky(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2022
filey:
Allow obi to deceived me is better than the other candidates. Obi revolution no body can stop it, even you Asari. I and my family stand for obident.

Here we go same thing Buharist said in 2014. Zombie pat 2 loading...............but we will resist zombie part 2 with everything possible and sanitize Nigeria from political zombism.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by sencekompis: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2022
OBITUARY the liar
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by sukar886: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Useless idiot, fat dirty pig, go and suck tinubu breast
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by sukar886: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2022
sencekompis:
OBITUARY the liar
We are enjoying the lying, peter obi all the way, loook for a transformer n hug
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by FuckOsuPigs: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2022
PresidObi:

To remain relevant

God bless Peter Obi

A bunch of confused louts

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Bifas1: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari, we all know that Peter Obi is not a saint but he is better than all other candidates. It is ridiculous that a character like Asari is pointing accusing fingers.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by proprince(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari we like his lies.

Thank God for those that spoke the truth yesterday and today the country is doing very well
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by SANCTO: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari the attention seeker . Maybe he expects cash out from PO to find his University in benin republic, but was disappointed.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by SANCTO: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari the attention seeker . Maybe he expects cash out from PO to fund his University in benin republic, but was disappointed.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Lamasta(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari run o
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by 8stargeneral: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2022
If it's sane country this man supposed roting in jail by now

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by munafav(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Photo... grin shocked cool cheesy smiley wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Adadio: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
This Asari of a man is a common rogue.A fat peeg always looking for cheap and easy money.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Jack500: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

If only your country will let Biafra go.... Most South-Easterners will prefer that.

Who is holding them down? Who stop them from leaving Lagos, Kano, Abuja etc and concentrate on their landlocked region.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by bayelsaowei(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2022
KELVINXY:
What’s this FAT fool saying again.?! undecided
a very fat fool indeed...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Dracas: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Of what good has Asari been to the riverine people of the niger delta.
A man who shamelessly used the guise of fighting for the people to enrich himself.
Who now is a bigger scammer between himself and Peter Obi.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by donprinyo(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2022
OK. Meanwhile, nobody attacks Peter Obi without seeming like a man without conscience.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Freebills12: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
numericalguy:
LOL.

Peter Obi can only deceive his gullible followers

One thing I know about Peter Obi's supporters is the way they are quick to insult anyone who dares critisize Peter Obi.

Asari Dokubo gave facts and figures about Peter Obi's failure, instead of Peter Obi's supporters to reply with facts, they are raining insults on Asari Dokubo

Please mention the facts and figures? That Wike spends River state money recklessly and Obi saved Anambra state money and also rejected his gratuity which comprises of money, land and allowance... Asari without knowing it indicted Wike! Obi's refusal of his gratuity is the public domain. One thing about Obi that all should learn is prepare yourself and know that what doing is what doing well. As a business man he prepared himself well likewise as a governor of Anambra state, Roachas Okorocha had that opportunity, greed and selfish didn't allow him, he mis-used it.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by laughitall(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok Naa..
MEANWHILE...
GO AND VERIFY.

Two men were governors: one in Lagos, the other in Anambra.
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his house of assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

(This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from the firm - Alpha Beta - which collects tax for Lagos State, and the total control he has over the governors and the treasury.)
But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

I am just exposing your mind to see the truth.
It is now your decision to make and convince others.
Use your reasoning..
Vote and support wisely….
I will vote tinubu .. I know his sins … Obi is fake .. the devil u know is better than the angel you don’t know …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR / Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.