Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,699 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerian Boyfriends Should Be Paid! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Boyfriends Should Be Paid! (432 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Funny Similarities Between Nigerian Boyfriends And Nigerian Politicians / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boyfriends Should Be Paid! by calebsmile(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Being a boyfriend in Nigeria should be regarded as a full time job. Because, it requires extraordinary skills to get it right.

I mean, how am I supposed to know that "big head" means "I like you, but I can't admit it" ?

How should I know that, "I don't want your girlfriend to pour me acïd" means, "Do you have a girlfriend? Because if you don't, I'm into you."

Who will tell me that when she says, "Can you help me unzip my bra" she's hōrny and wants me to initiate sêx?

And, don't I need super powers to know that when she says, "Leave me. Stay on your own" she means I should keep coming?

Should we talk about that monthly ritual that makes her act like a familiar witch, saying things she knows I can't understand?

"You must'nt miss that appointment, but I need you here with me. Go, but don't leave me. I can't go with you though."

Good boyfriends should be placed on a damn monthly allowance.

Because, Omo!��

#DiaryOfaNigerianBoyfriend.

FB: Caleb Smile
Re: Nigerian Boyfriends Should Be Paid! by Medianna(f): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
I'm just knowing these for the first time sha.
If I say leamme I mean leamme
Re: Nigerian Boyfriends Should Be Paid! by johnkey: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
All these sounds strange to me tho

Hookup gang, na mumu dey get girlfriend
Re: Nigerian Boyfriends Should Be Paid! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Medianna:
I'm just knowing these for the first time sha.
If I say leamme I mean leamme

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Goat Pet She Calls Her Love, Attempts To Brush It... / Is It Right To Do Pos Business In Front Of Your House? / Disgusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.