Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Help I'm Loosing My Mind - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I'm Loosing My Mind (2045 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Since you two weren't married, he has probably chosen to move on from what you two had together. undecided

If you are not currently employed, I suggest you find yourself work to do so you can also move on with your own life and out of his space. If you are interested in getting your child back and capable of taking care of him/her, I suggest you inform the authorities of the kidnapping immediately. No one has right to steal a baby from it's mother, not even it's grandparent. undecided

Also,consider enquiring as to how you can get regular child support from him since he is now in another country where he probably has steady income. undecided

Thanks so much I'm willing to do that cos I leaent she's already processing the child's passport so she can fly him out of the country
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
YourHighTension:
Hey Annycase5, I really haven't much to say but other people including those of us responding to you now have been through one hell of a mess or another and eventually came through. You too should come through. Those thoughts may come but, take life one day after another.

Whatever you are going through is in one way or another out of your decisions or inactions. To correct it all, it takes your decision or actions.

I think you need to find every way possible to start earning something.

Whatever you do, keep living. One day at a time. For your boy.

Thanks so much
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
opeyy:
What a mean and hateful world we live in, with some of these comments.

OP, please be grateful and focus on what you have instead of what you don't have. Some people in your shoes don't even have a roof over their heads and worse, the child is no more, so please let gratitude override any negative emotions you're feeling.

Try to get busy and hustle to take your mind off. Don't sit and wait for the right opportunity, utilise any and all opportunities you have now until another one comes along.

It is well with you.

Amen your kind words gave me so much hope ,I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
usj:

Sorry for your pain, I wish I could help but I don't have the strength.

Suicide is not an option, if its hard for you an adult, do you know how hard it is for your child that is just a baby?

Yes! it's hard, but this too shall pass. Try somehow and find some strength to fight knowing that you're not just fighting for yourself but also you child.

Somehow, I know that next year on your birthday you will come here to share a story of your victory because your not a victim but a Victor.
Happy birthday

Yes I believe Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by kernniejay(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
annycase5:
Today is my birthday but I feel so empty and useless,I've been crying all night for weeks now to a point I feel pains in my chest all the time,my only source of joy which is my child has been taken away from me,even the guy I had the baby for doesn't give me attention
It's killing me so bad I'm depressed.i need to get away from this vicinity cos it gives me memories and each time I remember I can't help it

Anyone that has a job that comes with accomodation pls assist me so I don't commit suicide.pls assist me
And it's not as if you were maltreating the child before they took him away? You can report this at Lagos State Ministry of Women Affairs at Alausa. They deceptively took yoir child away and deny you access to him, they have a case to answer.
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Ok12345(f): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

It's all good. Well I hv business for u, if u fit do am mention me.
Strictly for Ladies btw 25-30
If u are interested, just mention me and I will tell u more details.

I'm interested
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Report to the police that your child was kidnapped.
Report to the UK consular office too
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by emmanuelbrown26: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ok12345:

I'm interested
Streetdoctor88@...g.ma.i.l.com
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Mrwhite09: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Op u are a confused fellow, why did u get married for the first time? Thats why i don't have anything to do with females I do my things with guys no billings attached just pure pleasure
hahaha hahaha hah haha g@ybriel

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him / In This Situation, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.