Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy (45555 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by PoliciaNLand: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Wrong accusations.

Hahahahaha, the notorious NL canceller is not even proud of his own work and attitudes on this forum.

Is the lawd not wonderful
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by everythinggirly(f): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Hmm.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Ykc2(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Seun this is what I keep telling you. All the evidence you asked for over this moniker for onward sanction have been provided you, but you, in your typical character, would develop a cold feet to take action.

Na your forum sha. If e spoil, na your pocket, if e better na still your pocket.

This will be the last time I complained about your administration of this space. Do as you please.
why are you calling seun ?yoyr talking nonsense is that insult?

2 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by onuman: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2022
uthlaw:
The angel that push me to this country, till we meet again!
The useless country remains one because of crude oil in the Niger Delta region. Colonial masters economic interests added to Fulani desire to control all of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by REALretep(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Some persons who wish Northerners would support their candidate were seen on the other thread regarding this attack saying why didn't the bullet hit Buhari, I wish they kidnapped him, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if they think about what to expect of people on return for what they've been wishing others, should their candidate emerge victorious.

Guys, you can not sow HATE and reap LOVE. This expectation runs afoul of all known laws of nature. When this favour you give us returned, you are always seen running all over the place crying that everyone hates you. Check yourselves.
But you know the possibility of Buhari being in the convoy and being hit by a bullet is there.
Believe the words of Garba Shehu at your peril.
The true story of what happened will come out later...

2 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by SunMusk(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2022
U were in your father loins, no angel cause am lol
uthlaw:
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by faceland: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Presidential convoy is very intimidating. So only God knows who has the liver to attack it.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by jclassiq(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Some persons who wish Northerners would support their candidate were seen on the other thread regarding this attack saying why didn't the bullet hit Buhari, I wish they kidnapped him, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if they think about what to expect of people on return for what they've been wishing others, should their candidate emerge victorious.

Guys, you can not sow HATE and reap LOVE. This expectation runs afoul of all known laws of nature. When this favour you give us returned, you are always seen running all over the place crying that everyone hates you. Check yourselves.

Go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by mbourie(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2022
kingzjay:
The same insecurity they failed to address is hunting them.

To me I feel they just planned this whole attack, to make it look as if "even the president dey collect" it is just film trick.....but when it comes to some certain soldiers and civilians, their groomed terrorist comes out with good success rate; if they really want to, they would have taken them down.....but las las Nah film trick just to make it look as though they are not in support of the terrorism and failure.

2 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by showafrica(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Islie:
A Katsina resident, who witnessed the attack on the convoy of President Muhammadu Buhari in Katsina State, has narrated how he escaped....

https://dailytrust.com/we-hid-in-the-bush-witness-speaks-on-buharis-convoy-attack

Lalasticlala

Fulani janjaweedds vs Fulani Caliphates...

1 - 1. Draw
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Mayng01(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
He said the attack was repelled by “gallant presidential guards”.

Didirin , oponu! Nigeria is burning, being destroyed and masses dying on daily basis due to the incompetency of one single furadenunu man which they supposed to have eliminated. Has the galantry suyaristic, bandit-foods presidential guards ever protected any of the masses in such manner?!!!! Werey spokes man

1 Like

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by 99thEnemy(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2022
If you ever happen to see a Nigerian president's convoy... You will wonder how manage them get ododo to weyley am.

Last last we are finished.

Falseprophet
Falseprophet1

Come and give your verdict.grin

1 Like

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by MufasaLion: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2022
uthlaw:

Nature did it, not an angel.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Someone said earlier that there's a grand plan of coup d'etat. That he was in the meeting...we took him with levity. Not upto 24hrs of his exposure here, such huge happenstance occurred. Everyone should braze up cause we are in real gbese for this naija o. The Presidency's attack and Kuje prisons is a coordinated attack. Unfortunately, nothing will happen to the perpetrators.

These bandits has spread out deep into southern Nigeria. Catholic Church being used as a yardstick to weigh the reactions of Christian communities.

Pray suffices, right? But those that taught how to pray carries ammunition with them.

1 Like

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by jrusky(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... And this is happened in Daura where Buhari plan to spend his retirement after a disastrous reign

They are waiting for him unless he run away, very useless idiot. Imagine his so called wife has chosen Dubai to go and hid after 2023 because she knows staying with this retarded good for nothing Buhari will spell doom for her.

All buhari children should be packing their useless baggages and leave Ngeria as soon as possible because life will be hell for them after their retarded father is kicked out of Aso Rock anywhere they are in Nigeria they will be a target and it is payback time.

1 Like

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari backdoor angry
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by 99thEnemy(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Supreme01:
It shows we are all hiding in the bush...shear of cake it will reach everyone.
We shouted you hold our throats
We express in protest but we were gun down.
We are all leaving living in the bush... welcome enjoy your space.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by peggywebbs(f): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Why do I feel this attack was staged? Considering our famous liar put it out that it is not a religious matter but criminals. Looks very much like they tried to convince us it's so.

Anyway I don't believe it. People are actually being killed in the North and Christians are being targeted. Please hold your PVC and vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by phkka1(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Better for the government to throw in the towel.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Sunnyja: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... And this is happened in Daura where Buhari plan to spend his retirement after a disastrous reign
Why would he leave Saudi Arabia and Uk to remain in Daura? The wife is already based in Dubai.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by GreyLaw(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2022
wirinet:

I know Obasanjo has a full platoon guarding him as a retired full four star general. Major General, I am not sure of the number.

Jonathan Goodluck is not a retired general, so he is only entitled to a few (probably 2 to 4) mobile police men.

Please get your facts right. A former president cannot have just 2 - 4 mobile police men. In OBJ's House do you know the number of DSS operatives there? Even civil defence. They are all there!

Those guys have both police and soldiers and secret service attached to them. Imagine common Burna boy has police people attached to him and you expect a former president to have just 2 - 4 security officers. Lol...
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by GreyLaw(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Seun this guy has started qouting me up and down this new day ooo

Soon he would start looking for trouble again

Abeg Seun not the only Nairalander online out of the 2.5 million registered user, tell this rapper accuser to leave me the fvck alone

He told you the truth. You are a hypocrite of gargantuan proportions. You supported Buhari for 6 good years, even though his presidency was disastrous, only to now turn your back when it appeared he wanted to go against Tinubu whom you are now supporting.

You are wicked. And Nigerians like you should have the Internet taken off them. You lead citizens to the slaughter House for pecuniary gains.

Shame on you and your ilk.

2 Likes

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Brushstrokes20: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2022
# STAGED BALDERDASH undecided

Bandits that couldn't do the NEEDFUL, are those idiots bandits ... Holla me when they hit the target, NONSENSE undecided undecided undecided
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Advocate500: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
Shut up and stop talking nonsense
this one is always crying and wailing on every thread, nobody cares who you support oga ,to hell with your support, if you like vote for another Buhari 2023,that will be your business, your likes who insulted others while promoting the calamity did not survive to tell the story . Sorry i wasn't meant to quote you, i was to quote the fuul called omenka .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Aruba9: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2022
This cannot be true. How can the President's convoy be attacked? This should if true annoy the President to take action against bandits.

Stop Press: I just realized that even if it's true, the President may not be aware of it
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by McStoic(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

You have a problem. So, you think it's only those people that are against Buhari? You think many Fulanis, Hausas and some other northerners don't want him dead too? Don't always be quick to conclude as you don't know who the commenter is. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Rebuke: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
But this isn't funny at all. Bandits attacking a whole presidential convoy and the bandits free without a trace?

They couldn't even go after the bandits and atleast get hold of one of them. They all went unharmed.....

I thought Buhari bragged he will smoke them out, so instead they smoked Buhari out undecided

Gosh, this country is truly on auto pilot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm / APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo / APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.