Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy (45571 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by abobote: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Next time, they should target Buhari very well.

This off target should not be repeated again
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Lazenby007(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
God why? Why the bastard no dey for convoy make dem use gun scatter hin head.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by ufotunang: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
When you provide bad goverance and put people in poverty, hunger ,hardship, unemployment. . what do you expect...the insecurity will also gradually get to you directly or indirectly....you cannot escape it
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by BigBills: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2022
The attack on the President is fake news, because according to the Presidency,
The country is getting safer everyday why should the whole president be attacked?? We are safe in this country with perfect security network grin grin

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Bearfruit(f): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Islie:
A Katsina resident, who witnessed the attack on the convoy of President Muhammadu Buhari in Katsina State, has narrated how he escaped....

https://dailytrust.com/we-hid-in-the-bush-witness-speaks-on-buharis-convoy-attack

Lalasticlala
Afghanistan loading.........
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by wirinet(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2022
GreyLaw:

Please get your facts right. A former president cannot have just 2 - 4 mobile police men. In OBJ's House do you know the number of DSS operatives there? Even civil defence. They are all there!

Those guys have both police and soldiers and secret service attached to them. Imagine common Burna boy has police people attached to him and you expect a former president to have just 2 - 4 security officers. Lol...

You should be the one to get your facts right. Civilian ex-presidents don't have military as part of their security details. Army has army officers guarding their retired generals, Navy has navy officers guarding their retired naval admirals and ditto for airforce. Civilian ex-president has mobile policemen in place of military officers.

I don't know much about DSS and civil defense, probably they are attached to retired military generals and ex-presidents for keeping an eye on them by the current government, in case they are planning a coup. But I know they are not usually in the security details that follows the principal when mobile or traveling. Most likely they are stationed in the residences and offices of the principal.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Moh247: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2022
GreyLaw:

He told you the truth. You are a hypocrite of gargantuan proportions. You supported Buhari for 6 good years, even though his presidency was disastrous, only to now turn your back when it appeared he wanted to go against Tinubu whom you are now supporting.

You are wicked. And Nigerians like you should have the Internet taken off them. You lead citizens to the slaughter House for pecuniary gains.

Shame on you and your ilk.

If in your senses 14 million voters of Buhari are at fault for Insecurity caused by your own brothers in your comiunity that you call unknown gunmen and glorify as doing the Lord's work then you seriously need help

Only an idiot would ask anyone not to have freedom of speech, or use of internet because of partisan politics.. so am sure you are not an idiot and you won't ask me not to use internet because I am a card carrying APC

Thank God the sensible are far more than the bitter extremist lunatics that would like to infringe on other people's right because of their life failure and their in ability to get a useful life

We all have same 24hrs everyday people are making money building dreams business home and buying cars others are Sulking and blaming Buhari

Shame!!!

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Igbojew: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Igbos and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu warned the whole Nigerians about this doom Buhari will brought to Nigeria but the whole tribes abuse,insults,cursed Igbos saying that Igbos and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu hate Buhari and his Fulani people.2014 Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu warned Nigerians concerning the Islamisation and Fulanisation agenda of Buhari and his Fulani people but other tribes said Igbos hate Buhari and his people and that they have never forgotten the role Buhari played during 1967-1970 Nigeria/Biafra war when he massacred Igbos that was why Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos hate Buhari.I remembered how Nigerians mocked Igbos after Buhari called them 5% and they are still mocking Igbos over it but now those that mock Igbos are the ones suffering more from Buhari evil plans against the entire tribes and Nigerian as a whole not even Igbos Now same history want to repeate itself where Atiku and Tinubu are and Igbos in their manner have started warning other tribes about the impeding dangers of voting one of those two men that don't have interest of youths at hear but typical Nigerians they want to vote through tribal and religious line and when the market they bought stare on their faces they will start crying like they are crying now in this Buhari government...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by kponkedenge(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
lol your manipulation won't work.
you want to use Seun to fight your political opponents
omenka tell Seun why you as a Benue man always instigate tribal war between yoruba and igbo here.
kindly tell us mr omenka.

Thanks

He is also the one hiding behind leo de king moniker. Check the post of that moniker and see all his hatred being spewed there.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by ifiokjohn(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Some persons who wish Northerners would support their candidate were seen on the other thread regarding this attack saying why didn't the bullet hit Buhari, I wish they kidnapped him, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if they think about what to expect of people on return for what they've been wishing others, should their candidate emerge victorious.

Guys, you can not sow HATE and reap LOVE. This expectation runs afoul of all known laws of nature. When this favour you give us returned, you are always seen running all over the place crying that everyone hates you. Check yourselves.
shutup. So you didn't know all.this when you Apc were insulting Gej 24/7 ?..we remember the names, the coffin etc... Now they are giving u ur own medicine...u are saying shit
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Dearlord(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Thus can't be through

"he died while combating 300 bandits"

I guess they wanted to say 3 or 30 bandits.
Three hundred armed bandits can shot down Nigerian Defense Academy
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by shopwiser: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2022
wirinet:

He is relying on the security details that will be permanently attached to him as a retired general. (A platoon of soldiers I think)
make he rely on am well well o...cos he must pay somehow for his bad governance
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Igbojew: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Seun this is what I keep telling you. All the evidence you asked for over this moniker for onward sanction have been provided you, but you, in your typical character, would develop a cold feet to take action.

Na your forum sha. If e spoil, na your pocket, if e better na still your pocket.

This will be the last time I complained about your administration of this space. Do as you please.
I don't like quoting people like you because I see tjem as nuisance and inconsiquential in this forum but I think I will be force to do that now and after today I will never ever in my life qoute you because you are such a nuisance in this forum and as a nuisance you are you and your type always play victims likes you are doing here when you are always the villains but like to play victims just like you are reporting the mode on that innocent young man for the offence you always comfortable committed here and go scot free because only God knows why.Boy better grow up because this life you and your type live here is not a life at all cos you don't know where you might find yourself.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by saintol(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2022
We have never had it so bad like this. Ok, maybe he will do something when he is eventually kidnapped.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Igbojew: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
lol your manipulation won't work.
you want to use Seun to fight your political opponents
omenka tell Seun why you as a Benue man always instigate tribal war between yoruba and igbo here.
kindly tell us mr omIenka.

Thanks
I don't know why mode or owner of this Nairaland forum allow that guy and people like him to always use this forum to instigate tribal hate against Igbos.Seriously there is something the owner of this Nairaland forum is not telling us because it seems like there are conspiracy among them against Igbos but trust Igbos,the more they try so hard to destroy them the more this Igbos get stronger and that is why I respect them so so much......I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Supreme01: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=99thEnemy post=114465662][/quote]
Thanks bro
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by mjremi(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2022
this is insane GOD pls heal this country from the hands of this wicked people
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari is really weak.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by J3susFr3ak: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Seun this is what I keep telling you. All the evidence you asked for over this moniker for onward sanction have been provided you, but you, in your typical character, would develop a cold feet to take action.

Na your forum sha. If e spoil, na your pocket, if e better na still your pocket.

This will be the last time I complained about your administration of this space. Do as you please.

You sound like an embittered DSS official sounding his last warnings to the owner of a free-speech forum. I thought the other fella's rebuttal to your "lovey-lovey" post was a bit too tame. As if you also woke up in the morning to share love and kindness to Kanu and his followers as well. Is loving your enemies the current on game now? Do you have to be a morally bankrupt idiot like Buhari to deserve unconditional love? No?
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by OBoy50: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2022
ALL STAGED! FAKE NEWS!
MEANWHILE... KERERENKE OBI 2023!
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Tosdam(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2022
If they can hit Presidential convoy, what's the faith of the common man.... A bulletproof convoy for that matter...
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by CarlosTheJackal: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Some persons who wish Northerners would support their candidate were seen on the other thread regarding this attack saying why didn't the bullet hit Buhari, I wish they kidnapped him, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if they think about what to expect of people on return for what they've been wishing others, should their candidate emerge victorious.

Guys, you can not sow HATE and reap LOVE. This expectation runs afoul of all known laws of nature. When this favour you give us returned, you are always seen running all over the place crying that everyone hates you. Check yourselves.
Shut up. All these tribal coloration of news has always been your forte.

Seun this man is up to no good here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Sholaco: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2022
It is finished
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by uthlaw: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Okobola146:
he has promised to push you back again in your next life
u de ves ooo!
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by GardenOfGod(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Not a funny scenario we find ourselves o
Valkrie:

Hah....its is the turn of "Emi Lo Kan..!!" branch of APC oh....!! Make una watch out and make sure it never happen if not no be only Bush Nigerians go dey hide...even soak away would be a great place for people to hide then...!!! grin
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Okobola146: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2022
uthlaw:
u de ves ooo!
no be small
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Lightorder: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2022
As it stands now , you are not safe anywhere you are in this country, even in LAGOS. It is just a matter of time , attacks like this will be hitting your STREETS. Let us stop this nonsense before it happens. If we blow our only chance in 2023 over senseless politics and bigotry, get ready to be killed in your houses. APC has killed this country!!!! Whoever midwifed the coming of Apc government, will never end well
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by petermichaels(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2022
IT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY THAT THE CORE NORTH DESTROYED THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES DUE TO GREED. IT WILL BE A LESSON FOR THE UP COMING MASSES IF THEY CARE TO LEARN.(BUT THEY WILL NEVER LEARN)
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by incentive: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Chai.. a whole President is been attacked by his trained boys.

Ah, the armless are gone!

God come to our rescue!
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Jack005(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

And you love the said people you are calling haters? People like you should not be in this forum or anywhere social media because you are filled with hate and bitterness.. Stop pointing fingers when you are worst and a very bitter person.. Hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Iceberg3: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

It is his own business,not yours and you don't tell seun what or what not to do,so stick to and mind your own business, thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife / Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.