Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy (45552 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Iceberg3: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Jack005:
And you love the said people you are calling haters? People like you should not be in this forum or anywhere social media because you are filled with hate and bitterness.. Stop pointing fingers when you are worst and a very bitter person.. Hypocrite!

I really wonder the kind of human being he is.
Take a quick look at his post,they are all filled hatred and bitterness towards the Igbos,for more than how many years he's been littering this forum!!!

Funny how someone devotes his entire existence at attacking people who God have blessed already.. grin
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Elineska: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Some persons who wish Northerners would support their candidate were seen on the other thread regarding this attack saying why didn't the bullet hit Buhari, I wish they kidnapped him, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if they think about what to expect of people on return for what they've been wishing others, should their candidate emerge victorious.

Guys, you can not sow HATE and reap LOVE. This expectation runs afoul of all known laws of nature. When this favour you give us returned, you are always seen running all over the place crying that everyone hates you. Check yourselves.
Oga park well joor!!!
It is the HATRED that your Lord and Master Buhari and his people sowed that is making those commenting wishing him death. Don't blame anybody here. Your Lord Buhari is simply reaping what he sowed.

1 Like

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Jack005(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Iceberg3:

I really wonder the kind of human being he is.
Take a quick look at his post,they are all filled hatred and bitterness towards the Igbos,for more than how many years he's been littering this forum!!!

Funny how someone devotes his entire existence at attacking people who God have blessed already.. grin
That guy? An active tribal warlord on this forum.. Any negative news about the igbos gives him erection.. He can only deceive his fellow zombies..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Conrod: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Seun this is what I keep telling you. All the evidence you asked for over this moniker for onward sanction have been provided you, but you, in your typical character, would develop a cold feet to take action.

Na your forum sha. If e spoil, na your pocket, if e better na still your pocket.

This will be the last time I complained about your administration of this space. Do as you please.
Better keep away from poison.....my two kobo.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by victorazy(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2022
uthlaw:
The angel that push me to this country, till we meet again!

grin

1 Like

Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Bobxin: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Antoeni:
The Monsters They Created , Pampered Cared For ,Are Now Coming Back For Them.

The chicken are coming home to roost
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by JakesJ(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari u've not seen anything yet, until u test the little of it ogah...
Islie:
A Katsina resident, who witnessed the attack on the convoy of President Muhammadu Buhari in Katsina State, has narrated how he escaped....

https://dailytrust.com/we-hid-in-the-bush-witness-speaks-on-buharis-convoy-attack

Lalasticlala
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by poiZon: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Some persons who wish Northerners would support their candidate were seen on the other thread regarding this attack saying why didn't the bullet hit Buhari, I wish they kidnapped him, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if they think about what to expect of people on return for what they've been wishing others, should their candidate emerge victorious.

Guys, you can not sow HATE and reap LOVE. This expectation runs afoul of all known laws of nature. When this favour you give us returned, you are always seen running all over the place crying that everyone hates you. Check yourselves.
Shut up..

Alloe people to vent their frustration on this evil regime u fools foisted on Nigerians.
Buhari made 3 distinct promises, tackle insecurity, fight corruption and revamp the economy, after 7yrs nigeria and nigerians have seen the difference between buffoon and bubu..
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Missionaire: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
May be money sharing formula went wrong between the president and the attackers
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by frog12: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2022
300 bandits ?? this na real war
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Idaytesj29(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Donaluta(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kankara ... That road weh been dey peaceful... After birchi ... You get kankara then kusada ... Before dutsinma... Now bandits done dey operate dia freely
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by mbos: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
wirinet:

He is relying on the security details that will be permanently attached to him as a retired general. (A platoon of soldiers I think)
mere platoon, when a whole half battalion was destroyed in niger state by bandits...
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by dontalklife: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
All these are happening in the North West( His Geopolitical Zone) and yet one Musa Kwankwaso still thinks his region is safe.
Nobody from that region is supposed to be talking about presidency but this is Nigeria where anything goes.
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by Pastorsmile: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Isn't this very shameful?
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by alibiz: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Islie:
A Katsina resident, who witnessed the attack on the convoy of President Muhammadu Buhari in Katsina State, has narrated how he escaped....

https://dailytrust.com/we-hid-in-the-bush-witness-speaks-on-buharis-convoy-attack

Lalasticlala
This report is not clear,
So presido hide for bush, this terrorist get mind
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by ShedrachU(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

Omenka is here
Re: "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy by FuckOsuPigs: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Igbojew:
I don't know why mode or owner of this Nairaland forum allow that guy and people like him to always use this forum to instigate tribal hate against Igbos.Seriously there is something the owner of this Nairaland forum is not telling us because it seems like there are conspiracy among them against Igbos but trust Igbos,the more they try so hard to destroy them the more this Igbos get stronger and that is why I respect them so so much......I am that Igbojew

Igbos?

Mstcheeew...twaddle spewers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.