Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia (1764 Views)

Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger / Holland Becomes First Eu Nation To Cancel All Sanctions Against Russia / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

The German parliament is the govt you olofo.

Germany does not operate an executive govt but a parliamentary one . The parliament has the powers to force official govt policy on the PM.

You stark negro.

Like in UK, right? But I'm sure you are not too dense to know that a German Parliament committee is not the government, just as the USA Jan 6 Committee is not the USA government.

Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of UK, was today questioned by parliament’s Liaison Committee. I wonder if you think the Liaison Committee is government too.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by MagicBishop: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

Like in UK, right? But I'm sure you are not too dense to know that a German Parliament committee is not the government, just as the USA Jan 6 Committee is not the USA government.

Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of UK, was today questioned by parliament’s Liaison Committee. I wonder if you think the Liaison Committee is government too.

Quoting an article from May 2.

Ode
Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

Quoting an article from May 2.
Ode

You haven't quoted anything at all from any time, lol, not even the link to the tweet that is the basis of your conspiracy.

Is that not because there's nothing at all anywhere for you to quote suggesting the German Government is considering ending sanctions on Russia since you made it up and believe it, and are now frustrated that some of us use our brains and mind instead of ignorantly believing you?

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Germany and the west are too deep in the whole depopulation crap to back down, they NEED this war, they have not been building multi million $ bunkers for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by naija4life247: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please stop saying London and New York produce nothing. Of course they produce something, they produce Gays, Lesbians and Beastials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by BloomingDale(f): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
budaatum:

You sure love making up crap to believe instead of learning to know. I bet if we placed you in the Garden of Eden you'd be like Adam, walking past the so called tree of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil afraid to pluck its fruit for fear you might surely die.

Perhaps learn from Eve to use your senses to find out if you would surely die instead of believing crap.

Actually, Adam died within a day. A day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day according to scriptures. Adam did not live up to a day (1000 years) so he died the same day he ate the fruit.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by budaatum: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

Actually, Adam died within a day. A day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day according to scriptures. Adam did not live up to a day (1000 years) so he died the same day he ate the fruit.

Sorry Bloomingdale, but that wuruwuru reasoning does not work with buda. There is no scripture that will tell me black is white and I'd accept it since I have eyes and a brain and a mind and know someone wrote it.

After Adam was supposed to have surely died, he is written to have gone on to bear children, so he could not possibly have died on eating the fruit and then go on to procreate. And besides, we can clearly read for ourselves with our own eyes when he is written to have died. But if you wish to insist, perhaps open a thread for us to discuss what we read and what words mean, because if I owe you money and say I will pay you in a day you would object if I said a day meant a 1000 days whatever scripture I produce to justify it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Some Sense! Germany Calls For End To All Sanctions Against Russia by buckeyemedia: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:
London and New York impose themselves on Nations as unwanted middlemen providing worthless debt based fiat instruments .

Without London and New York, the world will know real peace and prosperity.

London and New York are the very sit of Satan and his children Cain on earth.

They produce nothing but debt from thin air and their commodity and stock markets are no different from the rigged dens of gambling houses in Las Vegas.

The American foreign policy agenda is centred on perpetuating this ongoing global extortionism.

From London to New York , nations have been indebted and enslaved under the neo liberal financial cooperate order and they achieved this solely as serving as imposed middle men in the world's global economy.

WW3 will see Germany solidly behind Russia against the corrupting influence of the Judaic financial mafiya.
Intelligent Man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See French President Cheering His Team. Can An Old Man Like Tinubu Do This? / 360 View Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi (Video) / Africans React To Nigeria's New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.