Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1935911 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
What of Bella
carammel:
I’m currently watching the secret diary
Biggie asked who they were drawn to at first

Amaka:Groovy
Adekunle:Doyin
Ilebaye: Kess
Khalid: Daniella and Ilebaye
Daniella: Bryan
Hermes: Chichi( if she gives him a chance)
Doyin:Sheggz
Allysyn:Sheggz
Eloswagg: Beauty
Sheggz:Bella
Diana:Giddyfia, she loves him just the age barrier.
Chomzy:no one
Pharmsavvy: ChristyO
Beauty:Groovy
Brayan:Daniella
kess: Daniella
Groovy: Beauty and Ilebaye kinda.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
dominique:

But she has always been hyping and defending Beauty even before the disqualification. It's still early in the game, nobody in the house knows who is a strong contender at this point so which fans is still trying to grab? Games aside, Doyin really likes Beauty. She has been talking about he since the very night she got into the show. In fact, it was through her that I got to know that they were paired into hotel rooms because she said she's missing her friend and roomie Beauty (she was hoping to meet her in the house).

Doyin and Beauty were hotel roommates in preparation to enter BBN house , what brought them so close was that Beauty fought her dirty over a guy before they enter the BBN house next day , case was settled, they become friends thereafter.

Doyin confirmed this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
MamBi:

Ah Adekunleeee, why did you not make a move then instead of letting Allysun take over.. undecided

Doyin spent the whole of the first week talking about how her spec must be rich and be a bad boy. And he bounced respectfully…

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:

What of Bella? Who was she drawn to
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
majamajic:

Doyin and Beauty were hotel roommates in preparation to enter BBN house , what brought them so close was that Beauty fought her dirty over a guy before they enter the BBN house next day , case was settled, they become friends thereafter.

Doyin confirmed this
Be like say beauty no dey use man play grin grin

Now her fans dey beg biggie up and down to bring back their fave..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Safarigirl I am at home and just finished Doyin’s update. I just want to tell you, thanks for making me cry like a fool now.
Doyin my delight, my entire heart kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:

He chills and observes everytime there a task, same thing he did during the Amazon tasks.
Shegzzs wants to chill, observe and mark Bella for the season.

I am now cracking up with tears and all
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
In this Era wey good faithful men dey hard to find that u wanna mess with my baby's heart angry
Chai the battle line is drawn gal angry
U will suffer more than ur predecessors cos those ones were chased by their victims atleast!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:

Yes , Daniela went for Bryann on first and second day , beauty got drunk 2nd day and told her to get off Bryann , cos Beauty was dangling between Groovy and Bryann whom to chose , out of fear Daniela ran to Khalid on 3rd day . Meanwhile Bryann didn't want play love games yet , so Beauty now fully picked fragile Groovy of 4th day morning, cos Christy o and Ilebaye were perching around Groovy then

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:
Safarigirl I am at home and just finished Doyin’s update. I just want to tell you, thanks for making me cry like a fool now.
Doyin my delight, my entire heart kiss

Lol, you're welcome.

I had to narrate the DS to my sister because she was asleep during the DS, and while narrating, I found myself teary-eyed. It was really sad, her heartbreak was so potent.

She'll be fine sha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Me sef dey work, I no just dey go office.

The concept of remote work must be very unfamiliar to some of you, sadly. No be all of us gats comot from house to make money.

“emorgasm”
the tickles and buttery feeling I got from reading this post
safarifire kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:
All of una wey dey work and need Safarigirl to be giving una updates, please pay her for it. You can’t be at work earning money and expecting someone to be at home watching and updating una. That makes no sense for this Buhari recession wey we dey. But wetin concern me….
From your comments and analysis here, I am not surprised that you don't know what 'remote work' is. Olodo undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:

Bella inko
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
15 minutes before the task presentation
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Be like say beauty no dey use man play grin grin

Now her fans dey beg biggie up and down to bring back their fave..

If they bring her back , she will fight again

She is a jealous lover . BBN is not her type of game .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Hermes might be a little in over his head regarding his relationship with said girls,but that's just his youthful thinking, his excitement and confidence playing out. He knows based on looks,he might not stand a chance regardless,he embraces it with warmness and hopefulness that one day, 'him beans go done.'

You're deluded if you wanna ascribe his kinky childlike expressions as him hunting for girls. He's a modest and open guy. Doesn't hide his feelings. To me, I think some girls like him but they aren't confident enough to own it. One thing is assured,he has drawn their attention with his star-like energy. They see him, they now respect him. One day na one day. Might be a party night, e go collect touchings,smoochings, or even exclusive attention sef grin tongue

No be 9ja girls. Hermes got sauce. He gets things done. Qualities to like. cool

Please who were you last season? I am curioush (in Erica’s voice) cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
eleshin:

Well Beauty told her about the team working for her outside. They had the conversation during lockdown...but then, that was just my opinion.

You think they came into the house without a team? BBN has evolved over the years, you can't go far in the game without a team of professional PR and social media handlers. I'm sure most of them in there have solid teams backing them up apart from the likes of Christy O. That's why she exited the house with less than 1%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Titaniumental:

Azin ehn, nobody dey even reason Nengi as confused girl then, everybody focused on Ozo as simp, I think same Energy should should be directed towards Adekunle as well.

Adekunle the simpleton,woman wrapper grin grin

At least Ozo dey simp for better babe,see wetin Adekunle dey simp for nah grin

Of all the fine babes in the house Adekunle choose to simp after a bald headed man. At least all the Simps in the history of Bbn went after beautiful pretty girls. Tueh cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eloswag(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
badinfluence:
Eloswag is slowly becoming a furniture.
If Phyna kills her yeye crush for that guy, then it's over. That's basically the only angle he has in this show.

Eloswag will definitely bounce back from this.. he is the king of vibes and will definitely be his self as he was in the first week.. man was one of the most entertaining housemates in the first week before he met phyna on Saturday.. so watch out.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Phyna voice sounds good..this advert in pidgin suits her well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
So that mumu DownChelsea is back, I want to see the mumu he will stan now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:
Am I wrong to say that Chomzy is not longer salty?

Right? She seemed crestfallen yesterday when she realized that Beauty had left (maybe I imagined it sha)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Phyna is using pidgin for her presentation.

That's very smart

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nhazeru:

Off all fine babes in the house Adekunle choose to simp after a bald headed man. All the Simps in the history of Bbn went after beautiful pretty girls. Tueh cheesy cheesy
Bald headed man that threw himself on him first and he decided to return the favour una no get case jare undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Safarigirl, support your Bryan in Peace. He may win, he may not.
But let's not pretend he is an exceptional character because I swear on Amadiohas balls, he is not....
Nothing against him but he is not all that...
Good luck....

Do not take the name of the balls of Amadioha in vain o lipsrsealed
Bryann doesn’t do me sha, but his declared interest in Diana makes him one to watch for me- that’s ballsy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Phyna is the dumbest housemate to enter big brother, argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Right? She seemed crestfallen yesterday when she realized that Beauty had left (maybe I imagined it sha)
Na wetin I dey reason too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
dominique:

You think they came into the house without a team? BBN has evolved over the years, you can't go far in the game without a team of professional PR and social media handlers. I'm sure most of them in there have solid teams backing them up apart from the likes of Christy O. That's why she exited the house with less than 1%

Doyin did not go with a team

She had this discussion with Adekunle and Allysyn, and she seemed honestly surprised that people came in with teams. She been just dey freestyle am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
MamBi:

Ah Adekunleeee, why did you not make a move then instead of letting Allysun take over.. undecided
Allysyn was intentional with her chase and she didn’t give Adekunle time to settle in and since he said he isn’t good at chasing women, he had to settle for Allysyn.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Because him dey dress like Ebonyi JuJU priest?
That's not why bro
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
majamajic:

If they bring her back , she will fight again

She is a jealous lover . BBN is not her type of game .
she's not coming back anywhere, forget that thing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:

I knew it
Alysheen lipsrsealed
Just too busy for Showmax lawd help me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.