Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1947712 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:
It’s so awkward seeing allysyn and deji.. how she wan run and in this small house without Adekunle feeling disrespected

Now it feels like Doyin is standing in for her friend , so Adekunle doesn’t feel bad..

Na Seggz go mock Adekunle most sha cos he hasn’t forgotten what he said to him when deji came in grin

Some girls just lack principle and that's where allysyn falls. U have cuddled and kissed adekunle and u don't see anything wrong in starting thesame thing with another guy in thesame house....alarming....

But what I don't get is ...is it that doyin ignores red flags when she sees someone as her friend. She likes deji and she had told her friends. Allysyn didn't mince words in telling her she likes deji and wants to pursue him. How come she isn't feeling a certain type of way about it? Or is she just chesting it?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
majamajic:

Doyin and Beauty were hotel roommates in preparation to enter BBN house , what brought them so close was that Beauty fought her dirty over a guy before they enter the BBN house next day , case was settled, they become friends thereafter.

Doyin confirmed this
How will a beautiful lady like beauty be fighting for man up and down lipsrsealed
The problem is her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Secondly:

Did anybody send the safarigirl to be doing the work?

If somebody likes doing something, why don't you allow the person to be doing it since it definitely gives the person joy doing that thing?

Unless you are the safarigirl but you are now stylishing and codedly trying to use this your second account to beg for money?

This one can't be Safari girl, he says dumb things grin Safari is intelligent.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
So, Level 1 HMs came upon the concept notes of Level 2 HMs for this week's Task, because those foolish children left their book behind.

Now, these ones already know what to expect.

Chichi was saying "but we too we left our own"

Adekunle replies that nothing been dey their own.

No wonder I heard Doyin saying she was going to do a choker. I believe they got the jewelry concept from there.

Ahh, I just remembered I heard someone saying they requested for stones oh. Now it’s clicking.

Do you know if both levels have submitted their list before they saw it? (Maybe they wrote a new one)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
dominique:

You think they came into the house without a team? BBN has evolved over the years, you can't go far in the game without a team of professional PR and social media handlers. I'm sure most of them in there have solid teams backing them up apart from the likes of Christy O. That's why she exited the house with less than 1%

The Hms discussed it one night and they all admitted they have a team.. some said they hired professionals, while the others said they combined family and professionals. Even Racheal that just got in and can not win said she has a team.

Btw, Christy O had 8 percent , the way it was written made it seem like 0.8 and that’s what I thought too initially .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
dominique:
Ilebaye: ...as the models wek on stage...presentashen

You will come out of the house on Sunday and tell us where in Ghana you come from.
ilebaye is definitely a ghanaian, no 2 ways about it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

The Hms discussed it one night and they all admitted they have a team.. some said they hired professionals, while the others said they combined family and professionals. Even Racheal that just got in and can not win said she has a team.

Btw, Christy O had 8 percent , the way it was written made it seem like 0.8 and that’s what I thought too initially .
even deji, that ended up being a fake housemate, has a team too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:
Safarigirl ....dont get riled up. I get where u are coming from. But I ll say this.....stop giving updates religiously....drop here and there .... drop ur opinions as u deem fit.

To everything in life ....moderation is key. I mean its just a way to de-stress for u, its not an obligation or a Job. So anything that ll give leeway for unnecessary targeting ....reduce it.

Why does this feel as if you are policing her tete? This is kinda what someone tried to do to our etta on our old forum- not cool.

You have no right to determine what her moderation should be, you have no right to tell her what to do with her time, device, effort.
This is unfair biko

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Phyna is the dumbest housemate to enter big brother, argue with your ancestors
Because she communicate more in pidgin? undecided

You guys need total overhauling...From top to bottom... lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Thank you dear, I will be doing this moving forward.

Toor
tete I take back my post cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bella inko

Nhazeru:

What of Bella? Who was she drawn to

They didn’t show some people.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
MamBi:

Ah Adekunleeee, why did you not make a move then instead of letting Allysun take over.. undecided

He did actually ...but when doyin went on about the money angle and all that ...he slowed down...even allysyn hounded him that he liked doyin initially and is he sure she isn't just a 2nd option....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Macrex:
Bryann said he's feeling somehow in the house cos when Amaka was nominated she cried on his shoulders but when he was called up ,she winked at him. He feels he should draw back at being all about the team cos he feels they don't feel same way about him

This has completely finished me
Deaddddd
Amaka the siren cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
All the drama
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Toor
Lol, please do

I realise that I'm perhaps here too often, hence the targeted attacks.

There is no point in posting so much if the few moments of actual joy I get, are shrouded by baseless attacks.

I've been feeling sick since afternoon because of these baseless back and forth, I always feel sick when I post here regularly, because someone or some people are always ganging up to ensure I feel sick.

Na to dey do moderation to avoid sickness. No need to do stuff that causes more anger than happiness.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

I think Doyin will later snatch Adekunle…after convincing bald headed Allyson to move to Deji.grin

But, Adekunle liked Doyin first. We all saw it,and Showmax secret diaries has confirmed our hypothesis to @Tatihottongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nhazeru:

Did Safarigirl told you she's not earning a living?

You don't know there are people that works from home?

Rest abeg

Bolded is the reason why I can’t take you seriously… embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
superlicious:
This one can't be Safari girl, he says dumb things grin Safari is intelligent.
Intelligent Kwa? Let me not talk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

Some girls just lack principle and that's where allysyn falls. U have cuddled and kissed adekunle and u don't see anything wrong in starting thesame thing with another guy in thesame house....alarming....

But what I don't get is ...is it that doyin ignores red flags when she sees someone as her friend. She likes deji and she had told her friends. Allysyn didn't mince words in telling her she likes deji and wants to pursue him. How come she isn't feeling a certain type of way about it? Or is she just chesting it?

Because she’s an open minded person grin

On a serious note, I think it’s because she has accepted the fact that Deji doesn’t like her / any girl in that way in the house, so she doesn’t think anything will come out of Allysyn’s move.

She clearly told Allyson this too, but she wan try her luck

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
superlicious:
From your comments and analysis here, I am not surprised that you don't know what 'remote work' is. Olodo undecided

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

Thank you dear grin

Another season being on opposite ends of a divide with my soul Sis shocked
We are aging apart cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

okay this is funny... cheesy

Okay, read my post
We still gorrit cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Why does this feel as if you are policing her tete? This is kinda what someone tried to do to our etta on our old forum- not cool.

You have no right to determine what her moderation should be, you have no right to tell her what to do with her time, device, effort.
This is unfair biko

Mily...I am not policing her....do u like the way she got riled over the attacks earlier today? ...its really not worth it ....so to reduce see finish...u cut some things
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Biggie why you accuse my boy like that angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Toor
Hahaha....she understood me....lol...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
MamBi:

Ah Adekunleeee, why did you not make a move then instead of letting Allysun take over.. undecided

The kitchen scene I mentioned that early in the game haunts me still angry
Alyson left Dotun who she had been following around, and came to the kitchen where Ade had called Doyin to, and booked a session with him for the next day, right under Doyin’s nose

Was feeling for Doyin, and saying I hope she is not a pushover, didn’t know she was having London thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

Because she’s an open minded person grin

On a serious note, I think it’s because she has accepted the fact that Deji doesn’t like her / any girl in that way in the house, so she doesn’t think anything will come out of Allysyn’s move.

She clearly told Allyson this too, but she wan try her luck

Ok....interesting ....but the way allyssyn dey closemark...deji may pick interest o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:

The kitchen scene I mentioned that early in the game haunts me still angry
Alyson left Dotun who she had been following around, and came to the kitchen where Ade had called Doyin to, and booked a session with him for the next day, right under Doyin’s nose

Was feeling for Doyin, and saying I hope she is not a pushover, didn’t know she was having London thoughts.

Kikikiki cheesy

I remember the kitchen scene and you writing about it that night

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Giel:
Bella goes late to diary session because she ran to apply lipgloss

Big brother: did you think applying lipgloss was necessary.
Bella: yes. My lips were dry.
Lmao. grin grin grin
Craze geh grin
Big brother then told her to apologize and she did so

How she feels about the new house.
Bella. I feel like I was rich yesterday now I'm poor. I don't like it. If you have an argument with someone. You can't even leave to somewhere else. You have to see them.

Big brother: that's too bad

grin grin grin
Bella of life lmao
My crazy baby grin grin
Manage, BeBella oh! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

Ok....interesting ....but the way allyssyn dey closemark...deji may pick interest o

We shall see.. let Deji be useful in this house for once

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
superlicious:
From your comments and analysis here, I am not surprised that you don't know what 'remote work' is. Olodo undecided

Look who’s talking. Your problems for this Buhari recession big pass Big Brother analysis oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
thatigboman1:
even deji, that ended up being a fake housemate, has a team too

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.