Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959342 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:
Sheggs strikes me as a narcissist. I'll delve on why i think he is later. I'm seeing a whole lot of red flags that only people who been with narcissists can see.

I will be waiting for it.... until then, I am discarding your assertion undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:

I cringe in so many languages

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Last night..

Bella - 'Don't ever call me 'babe' again. I'm not your baby'

This morning...

Sheggz - Babe

Bella - Hmmm
grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
shawnmendes:
Bella is condescending AF. She’s okay if her MAN disrespects anyone but her because in her mind she’s the special one but gets in her feelings when he redirects his bad attitude to her.
They deserve each other.
No lies detected

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin grin
Phyna o

This girl is something else!!

I imagine her thinking ways.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Phyna - I didn’t know Groovy was liking me grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
To me, Phyna already has her 100million in a groovy pattern, I mean she's bubbling lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Threebear is a Guesstimator.

A guesstimator may make an educated guess at something for which no better information will become available.
threebear is a fraudster, ojuelegba delloitte. If he or she is truly an oracle she claims to be, let her write the percentages each of the housemates have before 7pm, not saying that phyna will not be evicted, which everyone can easily guess.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yo!

Hermes is y'all bigbro.

Y'already know.
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
MamBi:
Phyna - I didn’t know Groovy was liking me grin grin grin
Groovy doesn't like her one bit. She's just deluded.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
PimpasParadise:
To me, Phyna already has her 100million in a groovy pattern, I mean she's bubbling lol
I think she is okay with Groovy. 100M can get out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

I will be waiting for it.... until then, I am discarding your assertion undecided
u know u are lying to yourself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
safarigirl:

Exactly.

Na since I don sabi say the guy na manipulator.

He has serious abusive tendencies. Anybody that argues this is either not watching this show, or is unfamiliar with how abusers operate.

I am arguing it

Sheggz started taking drags from the very first night

Before he even approached Bella

People started with his shirt that night (I was among) to the way he walks....to his body and his football career....

They questioned everything. People had to dig out his club picture to kill that fake footballer rumour.... then another one surfaced, he is woman beater yet no one has come forth since to accuse him

Sheggz was just an easy target

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
thatigboman1:
Groovy doesn't like her one bit. She's just deluded.

She will be shocked when she hears what he said after the party…. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
eleshin:
I just hope level 2 hms wins HOH on Monday or they go back to the normal nomination process.
they should just remove the fake housemates and riders and merge the houses and go back to normal nominations
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
jamesbridget13:
I think she is okay with Groovy. 100M can get out
cheesy cheesy
Y'know

Finally someone sensible,speaking my language

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Phyna has found her BBN prize. (Groovy)

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
He is not that smart if not he for cooperate with pharmacist to defeat Kunle for that HoH that is sending him home cheesy
Lol grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

E pain you say he no gree for your geh... she beg tire, he refused undecided
very funny. Seems u are watching big brother timbuktu. The mad failed footballer is the one begging and ass sniffing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:

Please read snippets on the thread …that’s exactly the short exchange that happened and to which we we were reacting

But for some more context- she asked him to either accept her for who she is while she works on herself (her words lipsrsealed) to go easy with the insults on him, or to stop talking to her if he can’t accept her…
…Deji chose the latter and she acted like she did not hear that… and continued stuff like keeping her feet under his body (for warmth- he told her stop and to get socks, she has red socks on now), acting sexy and all and it was not good

He told her she fights everybody, including Dotun her person, she narrowed the fights down to 3 people, and from which one has apologized to her.
He told her “if you fight so much with people maybe you are the problem”.

The guy also, on her prompt, told her the person he may be attracted to is Chichi, her face fell and it looked as if she. would borrow sense, but after some milli-seconds, she plunged on angry cheesy

I think she bought the “troublesome tag” he labeled her with, cos she is now telling Ally her interpersonal history cry

She also tried to see if he was jealous he saw her gisting with Bryann, apparently they had a talking session at the party, it turned out he wasn’t/isn’t jealous
He also wasn’t jealous of Cyph
I hated the bored and contempt- filled way he was talking to her, but she brought it upon herself full time

Hey Godu! Deji oooo, Doyin, make Deji of all people dey wash you like this. Omo!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
thatigboman1:
leave my doyin for me.
Incase u don't know, all the housemates are pure actors hustling for 100M. Dont take anything any of them says or does serious, except that disqualified mad housemate beauty.

How grand of you! embarassed
So sheggz is not hustling for 100m?
Your man eater fave should be cut a slack but not Sheggz?

indeed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
safarigirl:

Parading themselves for Deji, fawning over him. A pathetic pair, no wonder they are such great friends.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

I am arguing it

Sheggz started taking drags from the very first night

Before he even approached Bella

People started with his shirt that night (I was among) to the way he walks....to his body and his football career....

They questioned everything. People had to dig out his club picture to kill that fake footballer rumour.... then another one surfaced, he is woman beater yet no one has come forth since to accuse him

Sheggz was just an easy target
footballer footballer, that's what I have been hearing since launch show.
Which football club does he play for exactly? With that otondo body.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Beorn:

The height of the gossip was Allyson telling Doyin there is "something there between her and Hermes but she doesn't know what it is". Even Doyin was shocked.

Thunder will fire Kunle if he ever accepts that disloyal girl back.

So in a game like this, you would leave a Hermes and go to a Kunle? Like how?

It's not going to happen undecided

She isn't going back

That girl came to play for 100m
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:

Exactly!

I spent most of today pondering on Sheggs personality. A whole lot of what people are awwing at is only the beginning phase of a typical narcissistic abusive relationship. This might be the first narcissistic ship in BBN till date.

No longer a simp ship?

Una go analyze tire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Zudd:
Last night..

Bella - 'Don't ever call me 'babe' again. I'm not your baby'

This morning...

Sheggz - Babe

Bella - Hmmm
grin grin grin

They are confused set of ship

Simp in ship
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

How grand of you! embarassed
So sheggz is not hustling for 100m?
Your man eater fave should be cut a slack but not Sheggz?

indeed lipsrsealed
come, are u sniffing through all my previous posts as your broken knee failed footballer sheggz is sniffing through bella's ass?
And while at it, never you attempt to mention beautiful Doyin's name while talking about woman beater, failed footballer sheggz.
Everything Doyin says or does is right.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
thatigboman1:
footballer footballer, that's what I have been hearing since launch show.
Which football club does he play for exactly? With that otondo body.

I can't help you if you haven't been following his story about his football career and what happened to him undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:

Exactly!

I spent most of today pondering on Sheggs personality. A whole lot of what people are awwing at is only the beginning phase of a typical narcissistic abusive relationship. This might be the first narcissistic ship in BBN till date.
sheggz is a rapist.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

I can't help you if you haven't been following his story about his football career and what happened to him undecided
which football career. Footballer with a club that doesn't have name.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
thatigboman1:
very funny. Seems u are watching big brother timbuktu. The mad failed footballer is the one begging and ass sniffing.

Pls let's not twist things for cruise sake. Everyone who has been watching knows that Doyin told Sheggz she likes him and would have been in his space If not for Bella lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:
I'd earlier said i was going to expatiate more on the narcissistic traits i see in Sheggs and maybe educate someone too in the process. Who knows, i might even save a life today.

Narcissists have a particular image they want to project. They would do anything to be seen in the light they want to be seen in. They want to be seen as the perfect person, the perfect spouse, the perfect parent etc. The fabric of their very own existence is created by others view of them. They're empty inside and need a lot of external validation, adulation and attention. If anything gets in the way of the perfect picture they want to project, then the blame goes to anybody but them. They would throw anyone under the bus, start the most ridiculous smear campaign, do any and everything to ensure their white remain unstained. It's not them, it's you. lol.

Narcissists have three Phase they're universally known with. The Love-bombing Phase, The Devaluation Phase and Finally, the Discard Phase. The Phases are sometimes one off, or go around in vicious cycles.

In the Love-bombing Phase, It just feels too good to be true. The target is loaded with over the top amount of affection. flattery, praise, very early in the relationship in other to win over the target. But most important of all, even the above listed is that they say exactly what their target wants to hear.

Sheggs came into the house and set his sights on Bella. I would think that she made the perfect target for him because her stoic personality made her a challenge and narcissists love a good challenge. I remember him saying she didn't look at him twice when he came in and that's why he set his sights on her.
The supply narcissist get from cracking the hardest rock is quite exhilarating. Sheggs went further to love-bomb Bella. He keyed into her deepest desires and brought them forth with his words. In the first few days of their meeting, he's already talking marriage, kids and the beautiful perfect life they'd have together. He talked about how perfect they are together and how everyone envies their love. Slowly Bella's stoic self begins to break and she fell yakata. We see it in the way she gazes into his eyes, the lingering touches and the blooming intimacy.

Now that he knows he has her in the palm of his hands, her moves for phase 1 round 2 ALIENATION. Narcissist will never be successful in being narcissists if they're unable to completely alienate their prey. He's not so comfortable with her creating deep bonds with others, He doesn't want her to dance with the guys etc. As a Narcissists succeeds with the alienating their prey, they proceed further.

They invalidate your feeling. I've seen this play out with Sheggs and Bella. When she tells him about something he did that she did not like, he blames her for feeling that way or causing it. Narcissist are self consumed individuals. Their needs come first. They like to have power and control over you and make you subservient to their needs. It's always all about them. Your emotions and priorities are something they don't care about. They will make you feel less then any chance they get. They will say you're naïve and that there's something wrong with you. They would keep trying to push and shape you into what they think their perfect mate should be like. You dare not be yourself. They keep on pushing your boundaries and if you keep adjusting just because you hate wahala and love peace, thinking they'll leave you alone. For wia! They'll never stop pushing and pushing and pushing. They slowly chip away at your self esteem and sense of self, till you lose yourself.

Unfortunately, there a lot of people who have found themselves in that vicious narcissistic cycle and can't get away. They begin to truly believe they're the ones with the actual problem because they've been gaslit to the moon. They keep thinking maybe if they do more or become better their spouse will change, but no, they simple don't change. The Narcissist will call it a day when they no longer have a need for you and brutally kick you to the curb.

Two months and two weeks is a short time to witness the full scale of a narcissistic abuse in the BBN house ,but as we've been seeing with Sheggs some of this character flaws as i wrote above still peeks through. For Bella's sake, i hope she somehow does not get sucked into a life of pain with this guy, if not, last night's tears is only the beginning of her woes.

Run Bella, Run!

Sorry for quoting the whole thing but I need everyone to see it again because this is ara adugbo matter. shocked

Good thing is, if Bella's personality is as strong as I presume, the relationship will end. The extent of the damage caused before the relationship ends is what I'm unsure of. lipsrsealed

Once again, thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.