Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941396 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gentlefury:

Hmmmm, i really wish it was easy to curve or bounce a girl that asks you out the way girls do to guys, but it's a very delicate art form. It's usually safer to sleep with the girl and then break up with her than to reject her advances because "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

A woman bounced or scorned is a potentially very dangerous enemy, so what guys do is to act nonchalant oe even disrespectful and hope that the woman will be pissed enough to block his number and walk away.

Once again, women are mysterious creatures. They don't know how to process rejection, and they usually believe that in their own life movies, they are the lead characters who always get what they want. Only the mature ones understand when the guy is simply not feeling the whole thing and when to respectfully back off. Guys like to go after what they want, chicks need to master the art of giving Green lights, and it helps to try and investigate a guy's physical tastes before making a move. Another way can be through gestures (gifts, cooking etc) and positive affirmation while making it clear that they want to know the guy more.

Aggressive possessiveness (T-Boss/Miyonse/Jon, Beauty/Groovy, Queen/Whitemoney), emotional blackmail (Alex & Leo, Liquor & Emmanuel, Tolani/Prince, Miracle & Nina), abuse & violence(Cee-Cee/Tobi, Beauty/Groovy, Koko/K-Brule), Power-playing moves/Financial arm-twisting(Diane & Giddyfia, Mercy & Ike) - hardly work in the long run.

Constantly being around with subtle words & gestures of affection (Jackie B & Michael), or being suddenly daring (Beatrice & Pere at the reunion) , or straight-up stooping to conquer (Bambam & Teddy A) or convincing the guy that he's lucky to be the exclusive guy in a very sought after position, especially when other guys confirm that the girl is a very hard nut to crack (Jackie B and Michael) is sometimes a better way to go.

Doyin is definitely not as sexually experienced as Chi-Chi, but the latter has managed to turn herself to a hard target and a challenge in the house, Deji knows that Chichi doesn't rock guys the way she rocked him, he also knows Chomzy is everywhere yet very scarce, that's the kind of push-and-pull sexual expression that really gets guys interested. Doyin should vow celibacy till she leaves the house, afterall Big Brother supplies them with very comfortable duvets so she should be able to withstand the cold! angry

nice analysis
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
This one modella is dressing up like one of the nominated housemates. Hope she bounces today

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
scondy:

U really understand this pattern

It's an all too familiar pattern. grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

All she needs to do was tell Kunle to jump and he would ask, how high grin

Her fans are playing ostriches on that situation... hiding their faces in the sand while their yansh dey up.... I mean you dey, dey analyse Sheggz and his ship but your fave na simp... begging for love

E be things grin
Ogbeni woman no dey chase simp it's the other way round!! tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

If she thinks he's one of those broke boys she dates. shocked shocked

As reported on twirra

We want video evidence undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
I don't particularly see it for Phyna to be honest or try to form genuine friendship in a game show like BBN, she was cynical about women in ships and sexual activities going on in the house. But! She does what a reality TV star is supposed to do. Provoke emotions, entertain, be hard, soft, versatile, agbero, hardworking and present minded

In short, Phyna is a BBA material....a real queen I STAN
I like every thing about Phyna , she reminds me of Karen Igho. They are both similar. I just dislike Phyna's wanting to be in a ship by force by fire and even getting close to that pink haired guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

No longer a simp ship?

Una go analyze tire!

You know I take my time before doing my analysis. The is the very first time I'm talking about Sheggs ever.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

All she needs to do was tell Kunle to jump and he would ask, how high grin

Her fans are playing ostriches on that situation... hiding their faces in the sand while their yansh dey up.... I mean you dey, dey analyse Sheggz and his ship but your fave na simp... begging for love

E be things grin
I really do hope Biggie seperates Bella and Sheggz!
Let's see another dynamics to that ship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Latashia:
I like every thing about Phyna , she reminds me of Karen Igho. They are both similar. I just dislike Phyna's wanting to be in a ship by force by fire and even getting close to that pink haired guy.
Yes they are both funny but unlike Karen that was loyal to her friend Mumba!! Phyna lacks loyalty!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Beorn:

You don't want him/level to lose HOH and be up in order to build his voting base like Phyna? So, you're bothered about HoH instead of the bigger picture - winning the season? Kwantinue!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:
Each time I tune to trenchers.... Amaka is in the kitchen... goodness!
Affliction shall not rise a second time grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:
I'd earlier said i was going to expatiate more on the narcissistic traits i see in Sheggs and maybe educate someone too in the process. Who knows, i might even save a life today.

Narcissists have a particular image they want to project. They would do anything to be seen in the light they want to be seen in. They want to be seen as the perfect person, the perfect spouse, the perfect parent etc. The fabric of their very own existence is created by others view of them. They're empty inside and need a lot of external validation, adulation and attention. If anything gets in the way of the perfect picture they want to project, then the blame goes to anybody but them. They would throw anyone under the bus, start the most ridiculous smear campaign, do any and everything to ensure their white remain unstained. It's not them, it's you. lol.

Narcissists have three Phase they're universally known with. The Love-bombing Phase, The Devaluation Phase and Finally, the Discard Phase. The Phases are sometimes one off, or go around in vicious cycles.

In the Love-bombing Phase, It just feels too good to be true. The target is loaded with over the top amount of affection. flattery, praise, very early in the relationship in other to win over the target. But most important of all, even the above listed is that they say exactly what their target wants to hear.

Sheggs came into the house and set his sights on Bella. I would think that she made the perfect target for him because her stoic personality made her a challenge and narcissists love a good challenge. I remember him saying she didn't look at him twice when he came in and that's why he set his sights on her.
The supply narcissist get from cracking the hardest rock is quite exhilarating. Sheggs went further to love-bomb Bella. He keyed into her deepest desires and brought them forth with his words. In the first few days of their meeting, he's already talking marriage, kids and the beautiful perfect life they'd have together. He talked about how perfect they are together and how everyone envies their love. Slowly Bella's stoic self begins to break and she fell yakata. We see it in the way she gazes into his eyes, the lingering touches and the blooming intimacy.

Now that he knows he has her in the palm of his hands, her moves for phase 1 round 2 ALIENATION. Narcissist will never be successful in being narcissists if they're unable to completely alienate their prey. He's not so comfortable with her creating deep bonds with others, He doesn't want her to dance with the guys etc. As a Narcissists succeeds with the alienating their prey, they proceed further.

They invalidate your feeling. I've seen this play out with Sheggs and Bella. When she tells him about something he did that she did not like, he blames her for feeling that way or causing it. Narcissist are self consumed individuals. Their needs come first. They like to have power and control over you and make you subservient to their needs. It's always all about them. Your emotions and priorities are something they don't care about. They will make you feel less then any chance they get. They will say you're naïve and that there's something wrong with you. They would keep trying to push and shape you into what they think their perfect mate should be like. You dare not be yourself. They keep on pushing your boundaries and if you keep adjusting just because you hate wahala and love peace, thinking they'll leave you alone. For wia! They'll never stop pushing and pushing and pushing. They slowly chip away at your self esteem and sense of self, till you lose yourself.

Unfortunately, there a lot of people who have found themselves in that vicious narcissistic cycle and can't get away. They begin to truly believe they're the ones with the actual problem because they've been gaslit to the moon. They keep thinking maybe if they do more or become better their spouse will change, but no, they simple don't change. The Narcissist will call it a day when they no longer have a need for you and brutally kick you to the curb.

Two months and two weeks is a short time to witness the full scale of a narcissistic abuse in the BBN house ,but as we've been seeing with Sheggs some of this character flaws as i wrote above still peeks through. For Bella's sake, i hope she somehow does not get sucked into a life of pain with this guy, if not, last night's tears is only the beginning of her woes.

Run Bella, Run!

My Bella will be fine in and outside of that House, with or without Sheggz too. It has become normal to see doom in every little fracas.

Its not so hard to see cracks in a wall you don't want standing anyway.

From what you have described, everyone has a bit of narcissism in them. Doesn't the average person want someone all to him/her self at some point in their life? Don't we all walk away when we can't see any personal benefit in people/things anymore? Narcissism is in every human then, the circumstances around us determine whether they will manifest or just seat passive.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Groovy is looking cute kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TNORWAY: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
It very insulting to kiddwaya comparing him to that olodo classless cheap fuckkboi called Groovy!!! KIddwaya was an all rounder very intelligent asides his flirty ways and he was loyal to Erica but made her know her boundary!! what else does groovy know asides being a dirty cheap fuckkboi! Yes groovy is cute but Kidd had way more appeal!! Groovy will be lucky to stay as long as Kidd sef cos he has nothing else to offer to save his ass when people get tired of this his fuckkboi attitude!!
I hope you know she already broke up with him?

What loyality again?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Big brother. 2 weeks is enough for Modella. .she has done her work well.
You can send her home now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

cry cry cry. I have been saying Shegs does not rate Bella, if Beauty was in the main house, he would have gone for Beauty, he even told Bella that can you believe that?? cry He said of course Beauty is a fine girl that he can see himself being attracted to.

However, Shegs strikes me as the kind to date only onyibos...

He might chase Beauty, get with her sef but he'll run faster than lightning, did you watch Beauty at all? Does she strike you as one to massage any man's ego? She's also very controlling, Segun won't date his type.

Nahhhhh. Segun is the type they matchmake with sweet, homely and obedient girl from
back home. grin grin angry

Read on the group that he told Bella, "if you continue misbehaving, I'll leave you" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eviction day vibes

Nobody comes close to:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
XXMML33:
7 days ago, Phyna was shedding fake crocodile tears because Beauty was evicted. Viewers thought she was mourning her friend, not knowing that deep down she was happy and plotting to have groovy all to herself.

This is why I still stan Tacha till today. Say all you want about her, but she was a genuinely good person, and she would never hurt a friend. She won't she'd fake tears for someone and then stab them in the back. When Khafi left the house Tacha wrote Khafi's name on the other side of her bed. A show of loyalty and true love for a friend.

God always rewards good people, that's why even though Tacha was disqualified she's still among the most successful BBnaija housemates till date. Getting endorsements left right and center.

This Phyna has a disgusting attitude and a wicked heart. It doesn't make sense for her fans to be loyal to a person who isn't loyal to anyone.

If you want to vote for street, vote for Hermes. He is an all rounder and never puts his supporters to shame.

Phyna is no role model to anyone. Nothing about her is worthy of emulation. She is just a sex starved, local tout who was merely lucky to be picked to be on this show.
Permit me to add more fuel to this comment!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sincerely speaking,Phyna is not good looking ! She is ugly and not sexually appealing a bit; a woman in man's body!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Yes they are both funny but unlike Kharen that was loyal to her friend Mumba!! Phyna lacks loyalty!!!
Exactly , Phyna isn't loyal , from Beauty and now Amaka. To win bbnaija you must have loyalty , thats where Phyna is missing it. I hope she wins!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
TNORWAY:
I hope you know she already broke up with him?

What loyality again?
Even before the socalled break up he was open to service anyone thats why Beauty was always mad!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
I hope and pray that my mad ghanaian ilebaye stays. Ayatollah khalid and groovy can bounce.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
thatigboman1:
Threebear, leave all these permutation and combination u call source.
Give us the percentages of Groovy, khalid and ilebaye.
U have 30 mins, else forever remain silent.

Seconded. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Even before the socalled break up he was open to service anyone thats why Beauty was always mad!!!
Beauty was mad because groovy married her before coming to the house or what?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
superlicious:
Eeghe, Eeghe just like Jeff abi wink

tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Khalid and ilebaye
few minutes to pack your bags
thanks for the few weeks spent with us
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
superlicious:
His ex accused him of physical and emotional abuse. She claimed that he will pounce on her, strangle her provocatively. He will also spend her money and not bring any money home.

Are you serious? Didn't even know his ex talked about him. My analysis was from 100% what i saw in that house. I'm sure i'm right anyway. I'm so well versed now on narcissists now that i can spot one from a mile away.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Latashia:
Exactly , Phyna isn't loyal , from Beauty and now Amaka. To win bbnaija you must have loyalty , thats where Phyna is missing it. I hope she wins!
Yea loyalty is very important smiley u don't burn bridges anyhow just because u are desperate to win!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Titaniumental:
Eviction day vibes
Nobody comes close to:
Giddem! LOUD IT!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
This one modella is seriously dressed up is biggue evicting her today undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
PHYNA will keep peppering you all till the last day.

We her stans will always be ready to punish her misbehaviours with more and more votes.

And every week she's up, the votes will keep increasing.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
thatigboman1:
Beauty was mad because groovy married her before coming to the house or what?
He didn't marry her but he would have let her go since he wasn't willing to settle for one lady like she wants!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.