Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959318 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why is Hermes working out alone in the room?
This guy eh grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Titaniumental:
Abuser
Narcissist
Simp
Script
Player

Mad folks here mehn, comfortably typing nonsense from their block brains

Just wait... they will update their list soon

It's a weekly thing grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:
Sheggs strikes me as a narcissist. I'll delve on why i think he is later. I'm seeing a whole lot of red flags that only people who been with narcissists can see.
His ex accused him of physical and emotional abuse. She claimed that he will pounce on her, strangle her provocatively. He will also spend her money and not bring any money home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Level 1 looks like one big happy family kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Why is Hermes working out alone in the room?
This guy eh grin
He is always dramatic na cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
MamBi:

That boy can misyarn…. I wish Chumzy would download what he is saying to her..

I am all for Bella walking away.

Nobody should paint her a victim, she is an adult

she told us she doesn't like stress, is the ship not stressing her?

It's been only 3 weeks.. make she walk

Toby walked away from Ceecee after much longer time

So what's the big deal?

I even want this ship to end

It's not doing Sheggz any good
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
dominique:
Has anybody heard from MizzD? I didn't see her posts throughout yesterday

I’m fine o, my able mod. kiss

Just been sleeping a lot this weekend to make up for the lost sleep during the week. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Beorn:

Kess is obviously trying to keep his distance but Ilebaye is applying Bright O's law of pressure.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:

Please read snippets on the thread …that’s exactly the short exchange that happened and to which we we were reacting

But for some more context- she asked him to either accept her for who she is while she works on herself (her words lipsrsealed) to go easy with the insults on him, or to stop talking to her if he can’t accept her…
…Deji chose the latter and she acted like she did not hear that… and continued stuff like keeping her feet under his body (for warmth- he told her stop and to get socks, she has red socks on now), acting sexy and all and it was not good

He told her she fights everybody, including Dotun her person, she narrowed the fights down to 3 people, and from which one has apologized to her.
He told her “if you fight so much with people maybe you are the problem”.

The guy also, on her prompt, told her the person he may be attracted to is Chichi, her face fell and it looked as if she. would borrow sense, but after some milli-seconds, she plunged on angry cheesy

I think she bought the “troublesome tag” he labeled her with, cos she is now telling Ally her interpersonal history cry

She also tried to see if he was jealous he saw her gisting with Bryann, apparently they had a talking session at the party, it turned out he wasn’t/isn’t jealous
He also wasn’t jealous of Cyph
I hated the bored and contempt- filled way he was talking to her, but she brought it upon herself full time

This saddens me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Kiddwaya intelligent? Oh please
Yes compared to olodo Groovy he is a Genius!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:
I wish only one person would leave, and if it must be more more than one, then for the evicted to be joined by Modella and her counterpart in Level One.
Given a choice, I would prefer Khalid being evicted and Ilebaye surviving
What’s illebaye’s usefulness in that house?
Mtchewwwww!
Let both of them getat!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gentlefury:

If i was in that house i would dedicate a day to washing up that Sheggz till he enters depression the same way Frodd kept giving Seyi the middle finger since if he was all that, "you no go dey BBNaija house dey follow me drag 30million Naira" and basically letting him no day "anytin wey you be na for your pocket".

I would definitely be deeply irritated by some pretentious 5th class low-rent Banky W Briton who relies on his accent,inheritance & tales that are 10 times taller than Groovy to bamboozle the unexposed, i fit even vex lambast Bella for going Infra dig Anambra girl standards to be impressed and put in an emotional chokehold by a so-called British footballer whose nipples are weirdly bigger than hers! Kai, Biggie please bring in a real IJGB housemate today biko! angry

The mouth on you

Jeez grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
shawnmendes:
Bella is condescending AF. She’s okay if her MAN disrespects anyone but her because in her mind she’s the special one but gets in her feelings when he redirects his bad attitude to her.
They deserve each other.
Period!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
DownChelsea:
Phyna has found her BBN prize. (Groovy)

grin
Love nwantiti grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rahkman:
Modella dey talk like bone thugs and harmony grin

Lol with that her tiny voice. She no dey finish one sentence before starting another one. Apart from her creativity, she brings little or no content to the house. She and Deji really needs to bounce

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
dominique:

Lol with that her tiny voice. She no dey finish one sentence before starting another one. Apart from her creativity, she brings little or no content to the house. She and Deji really needs to bounce
They should bounce make sweatness try her luck cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Phyna obviously came to BBnaija to find man.

Yet fools are busy wasting time and resources voting for her.

Vote people who have their mind on the prize, not those focused on biro cover dick.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

I am all for Bella walking away.

Nobody should paint her a victim, she is an adult

she told us she doesn't like stress, is the ship not stressing her?

It's been only 3 weeks.. make she walk

Toby walked away from Ceecee after much longer time

So what's the big deal?

I even want this ship to end

It's not doing Sheggz any good

It's why I said she'll walk away, not yet though. As a matter of fact, they'll still break up and get together again. Right now, she's trying to link Sheggz her lover to the Sheggz that insulted her, trying to question her own judgment of the situation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rahkman:
Modella dey talk like bone thugs and harmony grin
Like bizzie bonegrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:
I wish only one person would leave, and if it must be more more than one, then for the evicted to be joined by Modella and her counterpart in Level One.
Given a choice, I would prefer Khalid being evicted and Ilebaye surviving
Khalid is more important to level 2

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
XXMML33:
Daniella get ready to become a widow.

Your tears shall stain Biggie's sheets tonight.

Groovy will console her tonightgrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Bella has not played the game well. Is it compulsory to have a relationship in the house? I know that the AC is on and it is chilly and one needs a cuddle buddy but I am turned off by ships and will vote them out when the time comes.
Bella had that alpha female energy when she first came in to the house but Sheggz has turned her into a vulnerable lap dog!
She has lost her identity and Sheggz will drain her completely.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dezenazil:
Khalid is more important to level 2

Maybe, but not for my entertainment tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
And for those saying groovy carry touch and follow that na nonsense talk!! cheesy He is Just the cheapest and easiest push over of all the cute guys that they can use to cure konji fast cheesy

In his level they cant try Bryann cos that one no dey take rubbish from women cheesy
Kess is a married man!!!

As for level 1 stupid gorimapa already close marked Kunle though some ladies in the other level still ask him out but he isn't that cheap to fall cheaply cos he is not a fuckkboi cheesy

Sheggz already chose bella cheesy

Dotun prefers men cheesy

So groovy is definitely the easiest bet for them not that he is all that cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
chiomaP:

I wonder how her highlights will look like, Sheggz all over...lol

If she gets evicted,Ebuka will show highlights of when she’s inhaling Sheggz’s mouth and body odor!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Each time I tune to trenchers.... Amaka is in the kitchen... goodness!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetpink:

Groovy will console her tonightgrin

Hmmmm.....I hope she won't be added to the Groovy queue.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetpink:

Bella had that alpha female energy when she first came in to the house but Sheggz has turned her into a vulnerable lap dog!
She has lost her identity and Sheggz will drain her completely.

She actually looks like a little chihuahua these days.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetpink:

If she gets evicted,Ebuka will show highlights of when she’s inhaling Sheggz’s mouth and body odor!
Tueh!
Lol � � I just can't..its a pity bella

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ginaz:
let's stop this nonsense of blaming sheggz. bella has nothing to offer for entertainment, a cold girl forming big like she's untouchable and she is the prize. i want biggy to take sheggz away sef, let's see the content she brings. she would struggle to mingle with other housemates based on her cold personal.

if she had any content, she would have played tough like nengi to the last thereby increasing vawulence wotowoto till they will call family members to pray for deliverance. she fell yakata cos nothing to offer abeg.

people insulted ozor to leave nengi alone cos it became harassing the way he kept plastering nengi nonstop.

small ship talk sheggz do, bella don pack up. who persistent pass ozor for woman matter? sheggz dey learn work abeg. you guys should hold your weak and cold for nothing bella responsible for her nonsense game.
Giddem!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
I'm still wondering why most of the housemates are so desperate to be in a ship. One would think the show is scripted.. but I doubt it.. ive not seen a season where people are this desperate to the point of fighting for attention

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:

I blocked the huge urge I had yesterday to know if she was okay cos I wanted to read from her esp while I was away
Happened with Geezeem earlier in the month till I realized why
Hello MizzD

Hi Eeghe, I’m fine, thank you .. just been sleeping a lot cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.