Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959737 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Once again.
I feel Sorry for anyone who doesn't watch bbn to see and know the real Bella, living in big brother's house, playing for the money, but reads Nairaland and takes the made up girl her haters have created as the real Bella.
This their nairaland fantasy of Bella that is condescending. Friendless. Isolated and all the other rubbish this and that bs they type about her here.

Anybody that wants to know about the real Bella. I mean the real person living in big brother's house, because the Bella dem type about here no be the one wey dey big brother house.

Channel 198 and 199 on DStv and channel 29 on Gotv dey for you kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

It's why I said she'll walk away, not yet though. As a matter of fact, they'll still break up and get together again. Right now, she's trying to link Sheggz her lover to t[b]he Sheggz that insulted her[/b], trying to question her own judgment of the situation.

What did Shegs say to her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:

Please read snippets on the thread …that’s exactly the short exchange that happened and to which we we were reacting

But for some more context- she asked him to either accept her for who she is while she works on herself (her words lipsrsealed) to go easy with the insults on him, or to stop talking to her if he can’t accept her…
…Deji chose the latter and she acted like she did not hear that… and continued stuff like keeping her feet under his body (for warmth- he told her stop and to get socks, she has red socks on now), acting sexy and all and it was not good

He told her she fights everybody, including Dotun her person, she narrowed the fights down to 3 people, and from which one has apologized to her.
He told her “if you fight so much with people maybe you are the problem”.

The guy also, on her prompt, told her the person he may be attracted to is Chichi, her face fell and it looked as if she. would borrow sense, but after some milli-seconds, she plunged on angry cheesy

I think she bought the “troublesome tag” he labeled her with, cos she is now telling Ally her interpersonal history cry

She also tried to see if he was jealous he saw her gisting with Bryann, apparently they had a talking session at the party, it turned out he wasn’t/isn’t jealous
He also wasn’t jealous of Cyph
I hated the bored and contempt- filled way he was talking to her, but she brought it upon herself full time

Hmmmm, i really wish it was easy to curve or bounce a girl that asks you out the way girls do to guys, but it's a very delicate art form. It's usually safer to sleep with the girl and then break up with her than to reject her advances because "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

A woman bounced or scorned is a potentially very dangerous enemy, so what guys do is to act nonchalant oe even disrespectful and hope that the woman will be pissed enough to block his number and walk away.

Once again, women are mysterious creatures. They don't know how to process rejection, and they usually believe that in their own life movies, they are the lead characters who always get what they want. Only the mature ones understand when the guy is simply not feeling the whole thing and when to respectfully back off. Guys like to go after what they want, chicks need to master the art of giving Green lights, and it helps to try and investigate a guy's physical tastes before making a move. Another way can be through gestures (gifts, cooking etc) and positive affirmation while making it clear that they want to know the guy more.

Aggressive possessiveness (T-Boss/Miyonse/Jon, Beauty/Groovy, Queen/Whitemoney), emotional blackmail (Alex & Leo, Liquor & Emmanuel, Tolani/Prince, Miracle & Nina), abuse & violence(Cee-Cee/Tobi, Beauty/Groovy, Koko/K-Brule), Power-playing moves/Financial arm-twisting(Diane & Giddyfia, Mercy & Ike) - hardly work in the long run.

Constantly being around with subtle words & gestures of affection (Jackie B & Michael), or being suddenly daring (Beatrice & Pere at the reunion) , or straight-up stooping to conquer (Bambam & Teddy A) or convincing the guy that he's lucky to be the exclusive guy in a very sought after position, especially when other guys confirm that the girl is a very hard nut to crack (Jackie B and Michael) is sometimes a better way to go.

Doyin is definitely not as sexually experienced as Chi-Chi, but the latter has managed to turn herself to a hard target and a challenge in the house, Deji knows that Chichi doesn't rock guys the way she rocked him, he also knows Chomzy is everywhere yet very scarce, that's the kind of push-and-pull sexual expression that really gets guys interested. Doyin should vow celibacy till she leaves the house, afterall Big Brother supplies them with very comfortable duvets so she should be able to withstand the cold! angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Beorn:

Didn't hear this one sha. Are you sure it's the same convo we listened to?

Don't mind him
Agendist lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abusers, saying "forget about it". grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She is sinking, where is the confident Bella that we saw on Day 1?? She is a shadow of herself.
She’s now a defeathered peacock!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Remove Sheggz from that house and she’d be as useless as Diana!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

What did Shegs say to her

If she thinks he's one of those broke boys she dates. shocked shocked

As reported on twirra
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
MizzD:

I’m fine o, my able mod. kiss

Just been sleeping a lot this weekend to make up for the lost sleep during the week. grin

Glad you have you back. You guys that give us back to back info till next morning are really trying. Me I fit o, old age don come embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
thatigboman1:
which football career. Footballer with a club that doesn't have name.

I've also been wondering ooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:
Adekunle is soooo calm
One can easily picture staying with him in a hotel room, just gisting him about their escapades, telling him wild things and he would be there, all cracked up and totally not judging them…
That said, many women may find him unexciting, but those who see him would really enjoy him
I like, like his person
Calm introvert
Eeghe, Eeghe just like Jeff abi wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
He reminds me of myself very quiet
You?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Clement1111:
Threebear

you dont have any source anywhere

you are banking on social media noise and hype to predict the results

still on still,Bryann topped
God bless you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
When groovy goes home tonight ,there will be peace. Oh lord , triple eviction.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
7 days ago, Phyna was shedding fake crocodile tears because Beauty was evicted. Viewers thought she was mourning her friend, not knowing that deep down she was happy and plotting to have groovy all to herself.

This is why I still stan Tacha till today. Say all you want about her, but she was a genuinely good person, and she would never hurt a friend. She won't she'd fake tears for someone and then stab them in the back. When Khafi left the house Tacha wrote Khafi's name on the other side of her bed. A show of loyalty and true love for a friend.

God always rewards good people, that's why even though Tacha was disqualified she's still among the most successful BBnaija housemates till date. Getting endorsements left right and center.

This Phyna has a disgusting attitude and a wicked heart. It doesn't make sense for her fans to be loyal to a person who isn't loyal to anyone.

If you want to vote for street, vote for Hermes. He is an all rounder and never puts his supporters to shame.

Phyna is no role model to anyone. Nothing about her is worthy of emulation. She is just a sex starved, local tout who was merely lucky to be picked to be on this show.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
And for those saying groovy carry touch and follow that na nonsense talk!! cheesy He is Just the cheapest and easiest push over of all the cute guys that they can use to cure konji fast cheesy

In his level they cant try Bryann cos that one no dey take rubbish from women cheesy
Kess is a married man!!!

As for level 1 stupid gorimapa already close marked Kunle though some ladies in the other level still ask him out but he isn't that cheap to fall cheaply cos he is not a fuckkboi cheesy

Sheggz already chose bella cheesy

Dotun prefers men cheesy

So groovy is definitely the easiest bet for them not that he is all that cheesy
He's too vulnerable to women, dey feel dey can easily get & use him for d game. Na their tony umez grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:
Adekunle is soooo calm
One can easily picture staying with him in a hotel room, just gisting him about their escapades, telling him wild things and he would be there, all cracked up and totally not judging them…
That said, many women may find him unexciting, but those who see him would really enjoy him
I like, like his person
Calm introvert

cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Threebear:
So I got results from two different sources.

First source :
Phyna

Bryann
Groovy ( less than 1 percent)

Ilebaye
Khalid.

Second source ( the one I got today )
Bryann
Phyna (difference of less than 5 percent)
Groovy
Khalid
Ilebaye

These two sources have been very accurate in the past and I trust both but one of them is wrong.

Since the top 2 will most likely not be shown , we will know the right source with the bottom 3.

I really hope Ilebaye stays. cheesy
Threebear, leave all these permutation and combination u call source.
Give us the percentages of Groovy, khalid and ilebaye.
U have 30 mins, else forever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
I don't even understand all these hms again!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

It's why I said she'll walk away, not yet though. As a matter of fact, they'll still break up and get together again. Right now, she's trying to link Sheggz her lover to the Sheggz that insulted her, trying to question her own judgment of the situation.

U really understand this pattern
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

If she thinks he's one of those broke boys she dates. shocked shocked

As reported on twirra

cry cry cry. I have been saying Shegs does not rate Bella, if Beauty was in the main house, he would have gone for Beauty, he even told Bella that can you believe that?? cry He said of course Beauty is a fine girl that he can see himself being attracted to.

However, Shegs strikes me as the kind to date only onyibos...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

It's why I said she'll walk away, not yet though. As a matter of fact, they'll still break up and get together again. Right now, she's trying to link Sheggz her lover to the Sheggz that insulted her, trying to question her own judgment of the situation.

Oya make she go, make everyone rest undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thank God, Doyin knows chomzy and chichi are bad people that can't be trusted. Avoid them o!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetpink:

She’s now a defeathered peacock!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Remove Sheggz from that house and she’d be as useless as Diana!

cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why does Dayana like dressing like a widow in mourning...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
thatigboman1:
Threebear, leave all these permutation and combination u call source.
Give us the percentages of Groovy, khalid and ilebaye.
U have 30 mins, else forever remain silent.

lol babaijebu threefraud grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
ersonleads:
He's too vulnerable to women, dey feel dey can easily get & use him for d game. Na their tony umez grin
Gbam cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetpink:

What’s illebaye’s usefulness in that house?
Mtchewwwww!
Let both of them getat!

When Biggie evicts only Khalid, go and yank her out! tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeya Phyna
You're safe nne

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
I don't particularly see it for Phyna to be honest or try to form genuine friendship in a game show like BBN, she was cynical about women in ships and sexual activities going on in the house. But! She does what a reality TV star is supposed to do. Provoke emotions, entertain, be hard, soft, versatile, agbero, hardworking and present minded

In short, Phyna is a BBA material....a real queen I STAN

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Myway20:
Wakanda is back with Adekunle

All she needs to do was tell Kunle to jump and he would ask, how high grin

Her fans are playing ostriches on that situation... hiding their faces in the sand while their yansh dey up.... I mean you dey, dey analyse Sheggz and his ship but your fave na simp... begging for love

E be things grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
So many Ella girls this year. Modella. Bella and Daniella..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Geezeem:

Oya make she go, make everyone rest undecided

Not anytime soon grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.