Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1940190 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Good morning guyz

I find it hard to understand dis narrative about Bryann being a bandwagoner....The last i checked any winner whether deserving or not is supported by majority votes....
Apart from Hermes task wise and probably Adekunke and Eloswag who else is beta dan Bryann in both houses

Bryann as won upto four sponsored task
Came second twice out of four HOH games
Brain behind Level 2 first wager win
Tell me any hm dat as done more

Thats how you ppl do every season...Undermining a potential winner with bandwagon narrative....
Bryann is not even a clear winner yet

So wats d fuss all about?
Second in HOH task ?
There is first , second and third in HOH tasks ?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2022
Sweetpink:

Giddem!!!!
Na so !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

Second in HOH task ?
Yea twice....you should understand sir/ma
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

That's the problem with you bandwagoners , you think everyone is interested in stanning *wieners*
Maybe some of us just want to enjoy the show and watch people that actually worked for the money win it.

I said it right from the first day that I didn't see Sheggz winning , but I'm still stanning him with my full chest.

I even admitted that he gives off narcissistic vibes and guess what , I still support him all the same.

That's the difference between us that actually want to enjoy the show and people who are desperate to stan *wieners*

god forbid my self worth and sense of accomplishments be tied to a stranger's win cheesy

Soft landing ke ?
You people take yourselves way too seriously on this app . grin

Fact is Bryann has done absolutely nothing to win this show , Hermes has , over and over again.

He's not just good at tasks , he trumps Bryann in practically everything.
Infact I can't even name a single thing your Bryann is better than Hermes at grin

You people hate the fact we hype him even though he's not our Numero Uno

Maybe it's because we all know that if any of the current crop can save us from another undeserving failed musician winning ......it's Hermes.

We've accepted our favorites are not winning , but you see that bandwagon train , we must wreck it this year. grin

No one will coast to victory again while offering practically nothing.

Hermes had a bandwagon ?
This is new to me
lol, keep calling me a bandwagon, If it will make you feel better for supporting nonsense this season, feel free, I will give that much happiness shim… meanwhile you are more a bandwagon than anybody on this thread, always jumping on the hype train of any good looking housemates, shim you are Chief bandwagonist, just that you never win.

Atleast i supported frodd to laycon to sammie to Bryann, you can see I pick those who make me happy, your own is half cast, good looks and inshallah, you saw Shegg’s hype and thought it will sell, sorry shim, it’s not my fault you entered one chance this season grin

Lol you are not worried about winning but you don’t want Bryann to win, that sounds like “worry” to me.

Shim rest, Hermes is not beating Bryann, things may change but right now, until there is a shift in dynamic, it’s Phyna or Bryann with Hermes coming a distant third, like I said, he has to offer more than task to appeal to a wide community of voters…

Meanwhile where is Sheggs in all this conversation lol

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..

Or maybe she is seeing him as a baby bro.. grin

Those type that will tell her I love you aunty modella grin

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:
Meanwhile.......u lot ve disturbed us on how intelligent Bryan is....but I am yet to see just 1 of u suggest him for the debate.....e no sharp again...

Dannyxy ...how far with ur star boy?
we ride by lifting others, he must not always still the shine na, my boy always wants others to shine.. monbe highlight grabber.

E bring ideas, brought the template and detail about the insibidi bead they will be using today, gave his housemates a explanation of what the task entails, he must not debate, he already showed intelligence breaking down the task in details for his team to work with, without Khalid or cyph, he had explain a lot about afrofuturism, and he was so apt.

That’s enough intelligence already grin, he must not debate, not everyone has the eloquence for a debate or presentation, it’s not his strong point by the way, am happy with tinker intelligence, and how he told Chizzy what to do…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol, keep calling me a bandwagon, If it will make you feel better for supporting nonsense this season, feel free, I will give that much happiness shim… meanwhile you are more a bandwagon than anybody on this thread, always jumping on the hype train of any good looking housemates, shim you are Chief bandwagonist, just that you never win.

Atleast i supported frodd to laycon to sammie to Bryann, you can see I pick those who make me happy, your own is half cast, good looks and inshallah, you saw Shegg’s hype and thought it will sell, sorry shim, it’s not my fault you entered one chance this season grin

Lol you are not worried about winning but you don’t want Bryann to win, that sounds like “worry” to me.

Shim rest, Hermes is not beating Bryann, things may change but right now, until there is a shift in dynamic, it’s Phyna or Bryann with Hermes coming a distant third, like I said, he has to offer more than task to appeal to a wide community of voters…

Opototaya grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Beorn:
Heigod. This Bryann na truly a kid. This chyking will continue next week if Modella survives on Sunday. 3 weeks of beating around the bush.

"I want to be vulnerable with you"

"I want to show you things but I want you to allow me"

"I don't want it to feel like I'm encroaching in your zone"

"I'm shy"

Dannyxy & Safarigirl, come carry una fave go level 1. This is tiring to watch for 3 weeks now.

Manage am for one more week, na so small pikin dey do.

She go soon comot.

Also, he drank last night, so, na normal talk. Cross talk pass that one when he don high and no be small pikin he be.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mecka: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Who has erica's contact? I want to fùck her. She's cute
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:

Why you dey answer people wey na only to troll dem sabi? You pass like this, we pass like this.

When you're supporting the top dog, everybody go wan use you shine. You should be used to that and start ignoring.

Like I said weeks ago, na anybody wey Nairaland people dey support I dey always look as bandwagon. Dem never fail me so far. If dem like my person for here, I go dey concerned.

Like you said, na only two of us start for here, and now, we're like 6, make anybody wey wan dey console themselves begin from now. 72 days is a long time.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2022
I've compiled a few polls this week, to show progress.

Since we were told last week that polls will show us who the potential winner is, and it does not lie, here are a few polls to start the day.

I will be starting with those taken earlier in the week.

In every combination, na one person still top. Dannyxy, na why dem dey find your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Since we were told last week that polls will show us who the potential winner is, and it does not lie, here are a few polls to start the day.

In every combination, na one person still top. Dannyxy, na why dem dey find your mouth.
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

We are going to see how these polls reflect on the actual results.

liquorose used to beat Whitemoney in every poll ?

Tobi used to beat Miracle?

Every passing week Hermes keeps winning new fans while you people keep voting on polls for your confused fave that doesn't even know who he is and what he wants .

Hermes 11 percent? grin

Okay.

We'll see when the actual result comes in .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2022
When your fave is useless .

You console yourself with polls grin

Meanwhile Hermes' fans don't need polls , because their fave gives them bragging rights everyday.

Everyday he's trending for achieving something , while the other one has stationed bandwagoners ready to vote on every poll to create a narrative that many people are not buying grin

We are going to see how these so called polls come into play when Hermes is up .

Na here we dey

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

grin Phyna no Dy gree o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

Every passing week Hermes keeps winning new fans while you people keep voting on polls for your confused fave that doesn't even know who he is and what he wants .

Hermes 11 percent? grin

Okay.

You claimed last week that polls don't lie about who will win, now you dey talk story.

Dey one place piss, make the thing foam. A comrade without integrity.

These ones no be even grand finale, I dey wait make the other two end to post am for here, they have over 5k and over 10k votes, so, find more tissue, your tears go flow pass like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bryann is not intelligent, even Shege get sense pass am

shege get sense pass bryan? i laugh grin
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bryann is not intelligent, even Shege get sense pass am

shege get sense pass bryan? i laugh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:

grin Phyna no Dy gree o

Na her people dey throw all the tags inside polls, dey call everybody from house

Best in Polls, dem been think say this week go soft for them, but dem never see road breathe. Dem go tire.

Speaking of which, here is another poll one of them did to prove a point this week, he did not even allow food to cook, werey go delete the post to avoid further embarrassment.

We dey monitor another one with over 10k votes. I go use am do Grand Finale tomorrow.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Please don't be deceived by all these Twitter polls....Just saying

safarigirl:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2022
Stop lying Hermes was second recently
DGOODLYF:
Good morning guyz

I find it hard to understand dis narrative about Bryann being a bandwagoner....The last i checked any winner whether deserving or not is supported by majority votes....
Apart from Hermes task wise and probably Adekunke and Eloswag who else is beta dan Bryann in both houses

Bryann as won upto four sponsored task
Came second twice out of four HOH games
Brain behind Level 2 first wager win
Tell me any hm dat as done more

Thats how you ppl do every season...Undermining a potential winner with bandwagon narrative....
Bryann is not even a clear winner yet

So wats d fuss all about?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

Second in HOH task ?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
What a pathetic bragging right!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Please don't be deceived by all these Twitter polls....Just saying

LOL

You did not say this last week when 3beer made it the standard to which every winner must aspire to, perhaps because last week's post was Pro-Phyna.

"Phyna is growing more popular", he said, "her popularity will shoot up. Since Beauty's exit, she has gained more fans. She has left Bryann behind, here are the polls to prove that...", he said.

I am simply bringing back the standard he imposed, and of course, I will take anything that favours my boy seriously until there is no question about the popularity.

When I said the thing was tight, I was hearing, "It's not. Phyna is clear"

I just came to remind the thread that she is not clear. Nobody is clear until the houses merge, for all we know she could even fall to third grin, but for now, my boy is favoured, so, I will hold on to this.

For Week 4, Bryann is clear. We go again next week.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2022
LOL

I hope this thing these people are talking about designing flag no follow join for their points undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Lol

PharmSavi, Phyna and Groovy?

Kess sef don dey shout make Daniella enter the debate

I no even understand these people.

I miss Vimbai and Pokello.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

Hermes 11 percent? grin

Okay.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Allow them to dwell in their delusions!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:
When your fave is useless .

You console yourself with polls grin

Meanwhile Hermes' fans don't need polls , because their fave gives them bragging rights everyday.

Everyday he's trending for achieving something , while the other one has stationed bandwagoners ready to vote on every poll to create a narrative that many people are not buying grin

We are going to see how these so called polls come into play when Hermes is up .

Na here we dey
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Their papa!!
Giddem!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:

Lol....
He has to offer more than task.
Dude is the life of the party, he is eloquent, he is creative, he is competitive, he is confident.
He also has this situationship with Allyson going. I think you guys just say this "task thing" to make make yourself look good.
Hermes does EVERYTHING better than Bryan.
Bryan cannot even woo Modella.
We won't die if Bryan wins, but suggesting he is anything besides a boring, unexciting and juiceless person, would be ridiculous.
Phyna is the talkative of the house, Groovy is the Casanova of the house, sheggz is the fine boy of the house, kunle is the smartass of the house.
What is Bryan known for Eloswag has more highlights than him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2022
LOL

I don't know how many points the debate will rack, but Level 1 should do this for us abeg.

For a topic this easy, I expected more solid points from Level 2, and then fielding Phyna as a speaker? With PharmSavi and Amaka/Groovy?

Is it lack of personnel? Why is Daniella stepping back?

Anyway, they don't deserve another pool party, so, hopefully, Doyin, Dotun and Sheggz will do the needful. They already have better speakers.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

Hermes 11 percent? grin

Okay.

Why u dey do like u no sabi the game....na PR safari dey do na...she must convince people that that is the person winning....

If na only poll...pere suppose don commot by week 3. However he came 3rd at the end of the show....

Let's watch in peace o .......finale still far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Bryann needs to stop winning tasks for a bit, anybody wey dey win plenty tasks no dey win show, and he has the highest task wins so far

He should allow some others catch up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2022
DOTUN thanks for giving me bragging rights on this street grin grin grin

Good morning thread mates grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

You claimed last week that polls don't lie about who will win, now you dey talk story.

Dey one place piss, make the thing foam. A comrade without integrity.

These ones no be even grand finale, I dey wait make the other two end to post am for here, they have over 5k and over 10k votes, so, find more tissue, your tears go flow pass like this.

U talk pass this for erica that year...u spoke with so much certainty...at the end of the day ....we saw the results....rest easy....Good for you on your conviction....you are entitled to it....you can't enforce your own projections on everyone...we are all entitled to project as we deem fit. You can't authenticate yours over all others...let's all wait ...for now let's survive the week to week evictions and game dynamics....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.