Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1940141 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Na to dey claim other team members shine them sabi....sebi when the task was divided into individuals per team...we see as the thing go ...if na all of them gather for there now..them go say na him pot the ball...lool
Just watch out tonight, if trenches should win this wager

You'll see how they'll come out in droves and claim that a team win, the victory won by 9 people collectively can only be attributed to 1 person and no one else grin

Just make it make sense grin
And you tell me some of these people are not full of spite and envy over Hermes' stellar individual performances
That the wins no dey pain them for body grin

The bandwagoners want their boy to be on Hermes' level so bad but he just absolutely sucks at everything and gives them nothing to brag grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
I've compiled a few polls this week, to show progress.

Since we were told last week that polls will show us who the potential winner is, and it does not lie, here are a few polls to start the day.

I will be starting with those taken earlier in the week.

In every combination, na one person still top. Dannyxy, na why dem dey find your mouth.
for online poll Bryan dey pass groovy with almost 40%
but in the actual poll we know how he be grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Phyna wants to debate, hmm night no far again sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Why you dey answer people wey na only to troll dem sabi? You pass like this, we pass like this.

When you're supporting the top dog, everybody go wan use you shine. You should be used to that and start ignoring.

Like I said weeks ago, na anybody wey Nairaland people dey support I dey always look as bandwagon. Dem never fail me so far. If dem like my person for here, I go dey concerned.

Like you said, na only two of us start for here, and now, we're like 6, make anybody wey wan dey console themselves begin from now. 72 days is a long time.
ana all we do is hype ohhh lol.. i come dey wonder, because we hardly attack…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Why u dey do like u no sabi the game....na PR safari dey do na...she must convince people that that is the person winning....

If na only poll...pere suppose don commot by week 3. However he came 3rd at the end of the show....

Let's watch in peace o .......finale still far

Scondy, I tell you before make you no dey enter me and 3beer talk.

When you dey do your thing, I don't accuse you of doing PR.

When 3beer brought polls last week, I did not see your ghost countering anything. I sure say you follow like am, you no know say he dey do PR.

I don bring the same polls wey your partner bring, you dey accuse me of PR. Na only for my side you dey forever get mouth, but when 3beer dey do, you experience temporary blindness.

Since yesterday, I no fit post without you shouting "Safari dey do PR"

If I was even making money from it, I will not mind, but this talk don too much. Make I send my CV, then you go help me share am, abi?

Let us be bringing equal energy. You either see everything, or continue being blind to everything.

I dey respect you for this thread, na wetin make this thing wey you dey do dey pain me, if people dey troll me, I know them, but I no dey look you like who fit do that kind of thing. Maybe I will start re-considering.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann needs to stop winning tasks for a bit, anybody wey dey win plenty tasks no dey win show, and he has the highest task wins so far

He should allow some others catch up.
He doesn't have the highest task win sha

laycon won lots of tasks
miracle won lots of arena game

nor be winning task go stop you from winning the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol....
He has to offer more than task.
Dude is the life of the party, he is eloquent, he is creative, he is competitive, he is confident.
He also has this situationship with Allyson going. I think you guys just say this "task thing" to make make yourself look good.
Hermes does EVERYTHING better than Bryan.
Bryan cannot even woo Modella.
We won't die if Bryan wins, but suggesting he is anything besides a boring, unexciting and juiceless person, would be ridiculous.
Phyna is the talkative of the house, Groovy is the Casanova of the house, sheggz is the fine boy of the house, kunle is the smartass of the house.
What is Bryan known for??? Eloswag has more highlights than him.

Golden statement.....

There is suspense with Hermes....u wanna find out more.....

Second bolded....earrings and rema hairstyle...his convos are so bland...nothing intellectual and mind stimulating....the musician he is sef...we are yet to see creative lyrics or tune....just people shouting all over the place hyping someone u wouldn't even notice if u watch the show for 5hours at a stretch

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
ana all we do is hype ohhh lol.. i come dey wonder, because we hardly attack…

Even the person wey me I dey attack pass, their people no dey ever come for me.

Na who I think say we dey support similar person dey always wake up for morning to come at me.

Like I said, once I declare support for any Housemate on this thread, some people decide to take the mantle of trolling that housemate no matter what.

I sha no dey support useless people, that one sure me die. So, it is all good stuff.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Laycon won a lot of tasks in the house & still won the show.....the only thing Laycon no win na HOH game

safarigirl:
Bryann needs to stop winning tasks for a bit, anybody wey dey win plenty tasks no dey win show, and he has the highest task wins so far

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
LOL

I don't know how many points the debate will rack, but Level 1 should do this for us abeg.

For a topic this easy, I expected more solid points from Level 2, and then fielding Phyna as a speaker? With PharmSavi and Amaka/Groovy?

Is it lack of personnel? Why is Daniella stepping back?

Anyway, they don't deserve another pool party, so, hopefully, Doyin, Dotun and Sheggz will do the needful. They already have better speakers.

Y haven't u suggested your acclaimed intelligent Bryan to do the debate? But yet you want us to believe he is the most intelligent in level 2...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:

laycon won lots of tasks

He has won 4 sponsored tasks.

I don't know who has more than 4, but that post was in comparison to some other persons, not the entire house.

I stopped watching LD at some point, but Coon never won HoH or even came close, I think it was just sponsored tasks and I don't know if he won the highest.

Like I said, I want him to slow down let others catch up, he can win a lot, but not the most.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

He has won 4 sponsored tasks.

I don't know who has more than 4, but that post was in comparison to some other persons, not the entire house.

I stopped watching LD at some point, but Coon never won HoH or even came close, I think it was just sponsored tasks and I don't know if he won the highest.

Like I said, I want him to slow down let others catch up, he can win a lot, but not the most.
List the 4 sponsored task he has won

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Group win ...3 times....2 out of the 3 he didn't play a any significant role....

The people we can say are winning tasks are those with individual wins...exceptional individuals as regards task..Hermes, khalid, eloswag, adekunle...deji has also been showing up ....these are the people that shine and u notice ...

For every wrong projection u wanna bring up...we are here to counter and set the records straight for the benefit of thos that don't watch

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Y haven't u suggested your acclaimed intelligent Bryan to do the debate? But yet you want us to believe he is the most intelligent in level 2...

Because if I suggest him, I know you will rush to quote me and say something bitter.

But apparently, not mentioning him still has your knickers in a knot.

I never said he was the most intelligent in Level 2, you're clearly the one who believes that and you're trying to project on me.

I see you woke up feeling ornery. Let me help your trolling with some attention this morning. I hope you feel better later tonight.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2022
The way Bryann is hated on this thread is giving me vibes that he'll definitely win and I don't like it.
Same happened with Whitemoney and some others fans favourite but most hated on thread. Whenever you guys perceive a certain person will win BBnaija that's how y'all will start hating for no reason.
History can never decieve us.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Innocentchild:

Just watch out tonight, if trenches should win this wager

You'll see how they'll come out in droves and claim that a team win, the victory won by 9 people collectively can only be attributed to 1 person and no one else grin

Just make it make sense grin
And you tell me some of these people are not full of spite and envy over Hermes' stellar individual performances
That the wins no dey pain them for body grin

The bandwagoners want their boy to be on Hermes' level so bad but he just absolutely sucks at everything and gives them nothing to brag grin grin grin

Unfortunately that is the truth....nothing has been standout about him....even biggies news has never captioned him specifically for anything....yet they wanna project him as the shaker of the show...dancefloor ...we no dey see am...tasks...we no dey see am....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:
List the 4 sponsored task he has won
The Amazon Farms thing, the Flutterwave, the Knorr...can't recall the 4th one, there might not be a fourth one.

If I remember, I'll add it. Na 4 dem sha dey talk online, though he said 3 yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2022
I remember when Bryann lost the broom counting competition during the HOH game, his complaint is that he wanted to change the 105 he hurriedly wrote to 405 & that if he'd done that, it could have been a different conversation blah blah blah .... Fast forward to yesterday's golf game that he performed woefully that even a lady Allysn outshone him, I'm sure if it was another member of his team that played the golf game yesterday & failed to deliver, Bryann would have come up with a different excuse & the reason why they failed to win.....my observation is that some opinionated people who knows how to talk/express themselves with strong talk & face always appear to be smarter than they're actually is

I have a thing again a person that acts more opinionated

Samueltemi337:

laycon won lots of tasks

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2022
Phyna will represent them in a debate when Daniella is there! Na wa. In this life everybody should know their strength and weakness.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Scondy, I tell you before make you no dey enter me and 3beer talk.

When you dey do your thing, I don't accuse you of doing PR.

When 3beer brought polls last week, I did not see your ghost countering anything. I sure say you follow like am, you no know say he dey do PR.

I don bring the same polls wey your partner bring, you dey accuse me of PR. Na only for my side you dey forever get mouth, but when 3beer dey do, you experience temporary blindness.

Since yesterday, I no fit post without you shouting "Safari dey do PR"

If I was even making money from it, I will not mind, but this talk don too much. Make I send my CV, then you go help me share am, abi?

Let us be bringing equal energy. You either see everything, or continue being blind to everything.

I dey respect you for this thread, na wetin make this thing wey you dey do dey pain me, if people dey troll me, I know them, but I no dey look you like who fit do that kind of thing. Maybe I will start re-considering.

Safari...did i insult you? Y r u taking offense...na banter we dey do...what is PR...is not image laundering...? What's trolling about that?

3beer will always post in a 2 way manner...meaning it can be this way or maybe that way....

U....u will post hat its only one way and oftentimes u end up being wrong

We no dey fight o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:
The way Bryann is hated on this thread is giving me vibes that he'll definitely win and I don't like it.
Same happened with Whitemoney and some others fans favourite but most hated on thread. Whenever you guys perceive a certain person will win BBnaija that's how y'all will start hating for no reason.

It is the sponsored hate for me.

If the hate was even because he was doing something bad, I would understand, but people are literally waking up in the morning to hate on someone because they think he could win the show.

It has catapulted since last week's voting results for a reason, even on Twitter wey everybody been dey do buddy-buddy, as results show, some people just became blood thirsty there.

Dem go tire. It is a long time ahead.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2022
This is getting toxic really..you all should calm down...there's only one winner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Unfortunately that is the truth....nothing has been standout about him....even biggies news has never captioned him specifically for anything....yet they wanna project him as the shaker of the show...dancefloor ...we no dey see am...tasks...we no dey see am....

If he was cassetting what stands out about him you guys are still the same people that will say he is showing himself, he is doing too much bla bla bla.
World people grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2022
But they're saying Daniella should debate & even Kess suggested that this morning as I'm currently watching that she must debate but the girl is saying that she doesn't want to debate for the reason best known to her

missidy:
Phyna will represent them in a debate when Daniella is there! Na wa. In this life everybody should know their strength and weakness.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

The Amazon Farms thing, the Flutterwave, the Knorr...can't recall the 4th one, there might not be a fourth one.

If I remember, I'll add it. Na 4 dem sha dey talk online, though he said 3 yesterday.
there's no 4th one

if you are talking about the showmax task that was an individual task and modella won that not a group thing

meanwhile Hermes has won 4 sponsored tasks
Arla tasks
quidax task
munchit task
oriamo task

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2022
I see it's Bryann slander day today grin
That's good to know..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Phyna wants to debate, hmm night no far again sha
she will shock you...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Even the person wey me I dey attack pass, their people no dey ever come for me.

Na who I think say we dey support similar person dey always wake up for morning to come at me.

Like I said, once I declare support for any Housemate on this thread, some people decide to take the mantle of trolling that housemate no matter what.

I sha no dey support useless people, that one sure me die. So, it is all good stuff.

Looool....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Massive shout out to our very entertaining hosts. Sheggz & Chichi. They gave us a show

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2022
HONESTLY DEEP DOWN MY HEART, I AS A PERSON I'M NOT HATING ON BRYANN...JUST THAT I'M YET TO SEE ANYTHING SPECTACULAR ABOUT THE GUY TO BE CROWNED A WORTHY WINNER OF THE SHOW, NO BUZZ EXCEPT ON THE FIRST 2 OR 3 DAYS, NO OUTSTANDING HIGHLIGHTS ASIDE INSULTING ILEBAYE'S FATHER....EVEN TO WOO MODELLA NA PROBLEM

safarigirl:

It is the sponsored hate for me.

If the hate was even because he was doing something bad, I would understand, but people are literally waking up in the morning to hate on someone because they think he could win the show.

It has catapulted since last week's voting results for a reason, even on Twitter wey everybody been dey do buddy-buddy, as results show, some people just became blood thirsty there.

Dem go tire. It is a long time ahead.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:
Na only one aunty hate Bryan for this thread.

Sheggz is the most hated Hms on this thread,and even on Twitter.

One word from him,and everywhere will scatter

Even while sleeping,guy still dey trend,ahn an

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:

That's the issue ....u r so focused on winning...while we are focused on analysing the show itself....who are those getting us to talk ...who are those shaking the house...who are the real game players for our entertainment...who are the ones engineering controversy...showing intelligence and outstanding performances...

So ur guy winning will not change the narrative that his personality is bland....

U are watching to just see one person win...we are watching to enjoy the thrill of the game...that's the huge difference....

U see why u r a bandwagonner...? U just wanna be tagged u supported a winner...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.