Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,154 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975683 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
MissSpirine:
When Phyna turns the debate to hyping, na that time their eye go clear.

They should identify their individual strengths and utilize it.

If they do that, then Level 1 people will see them for nominations.

It is really paining me that Amaka that puts herself forward may be leaving on Sunday, while people who hide everytime may survive.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Have you heard of sarafina on 9ja info

Why you acting like a lady can't be into sport undecided

Smh
Just bad

And yet, you are not into sport... Mtchewww
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
missidy:
I'm scared Amaka will end up leaving on Sunday. This bullet they are aiming at Groovy might end up hitting her cry.
Thunder faya bad thing. If Amaka leaves before the likes of Doyin, Kess, Pharmsavi, Sheggz, Dotun, Giddyfia and some others, I'll know that Nigerians don't know what makes a great housemate.

If we're being honest, we'll see that luck and bandwagon are factors that are pushing Bryann. Dude isn't doing anything great. I pray for such grace cos I loved him from stage

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
badinfluence:

They spent time trying to convince Aunty Daniella this morning. They know their strength, but the ones with said strengths are choosing to hide. If not why should Daniella sit there like an idiot and watch Phyna debate.
It's really annoying.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sanqa:
Reading comments today amuses me. While its great to have a bash-Bryann-day and floating polls,I'm curious to know what Helmes fans think of these polls �. I've been reading here that he's one of the possible weeners but I see a different picture. How far �
CC: Hermesites grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

So it’s only a boy that’s allowed to make football analysis .

Are you okay at all ? undecided

The greatest simp... You're looking for someone to suck your dlck abi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

If they do that, then Level 1 people will see them for nominations.

It is really paining me that Amaka that puts herself forward may be leaving on Sunday, while people who hide everytime may survive.
I don't think she would leave. PharmSavi and Kess are leaving.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Level 2 are so creative as in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
The Ijeoma stuff from Bryan was nice
He should focus more on actual facts and not overlace it with the earthquake types though

Good concept

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sammyesx: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
Meanwhile , Casemiro to United . DONE DEAL wink cheesy

Madrid too Sabi business abeg, bought him for less Than 10M, almost 10 years later they are selling him for 60M.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
On this same forum,we have seen hermes,phyna,adekunle,doyin,sheggz and bella projected as winners and there has been little or problems(aside shella tho) but immediately we hype bryann,the narratives will be that we are forcing a winner down their throat

earlier on this show,we have seen bryann taking charges and people complained of him acting the whitemoney script,i believe we all relate to our fave personality and thats the reason we stan them despite their flaws

we have never projected bryann as the most intelligent but people must agend.when bryann was building the afrofuturism with groovy and chizzy,nobody wrote that out but because he didnt come out for debate,we are seeing all sort of insults forgetting each housemates has their area of strength during tasks

infact i want the both houses to be merged and give us bryann,phyna,hermes,adekunle and bella and three housemates must be evicted,i want to see the strongest

allow people hype in peace and hype yours too

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
MamBi:

Oh goodness, you mean it did not stop at “I want to be vul;nerable with you?” grin grin

Let biggy come and carry Modella.. Bryann needs to go back to being “the boy with small ashawo for eye”. grin

Stop ke? It didn't stop at that o. Over 20 minutes of absolute nothing meaningful.

"I feel like... blah blah blah.... I feel like you don't give me the chance to... Blah blah blah... How do I put it? OK, I feel like you're closed off when it comes to me... Blah blah blah..." *Bryann then laughs and Modella joins him and then mumbles nonsense*

Wash, rinse, repeat. grin grin

Simple " I love you, talk your own" would have ended the unnecessary long talks. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chizzy will be presenting for level2?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
MissSpirine:
I don't think she would leave. PharmSavi and Kess are leaving.

I don't know about that PharmSavi own, na only Kess sure for now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Clement1111:
On this same forum,we have seen hermes,phyna,adekunle,doyin,sheggz and bella projected as winners and there has been little or problems(aside shella tho) but immediately we hype bryann,the narratives will be that we are forcing a winner down their throat

earlier on this show,we have seen bryann taking charges and people complained of him acting the whitemoney script,i believe we all relate to our fave personality and thats the reason we stan them despite their flaws

we have never projected bryann as the most intelligent but people must agend.when bryann was building the afrofuturism with groovy and chizzy,nobody wrote that out but because he didnt come out for debate,we are seeing all sort of insults forgetting each housemates has their area of strength during tasks

infact i want the both houses to be merged and give us bryann,phyna,hermes,adekunle and bella and three housemates must be evicted,i want to see the strongest

allow people hype in peace and hype yours too

Please, no dey put my Adekunle for this kain list, he still has a lot to offer until Day 72.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
I don't think some people realise that there are different types of speech required for different scenarios

The way someone does football commentary, is not the same way they do wrestling commentary, it is also not the same way tennis commentary is done. Also, you cannot bring sports commentary to present a literary work, or speak at a seminar, or even take that sort of speech to a church for preaching.

It's why last season, I used to tire of Cross and his, "Ladies and Gentlemen..." Every presentation. It was nice the first few times, but over and over again, it becomes, "na wa o, talk another thing now..."

Know what you're presenting and how to present it. Delivery is so important to me. It's a key part of a package.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
carammel:

Who are the people doing this?
Kayode has been protective of them but he sis Khaniella in the beginning before he started protecting them too.

This afternoon Daniella said she prefer cover herself on bed than open up in bathroom , where there's cameras also .

Daniella is smart , those bathroom naked sex is more dangerous , even though viewers don't see it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Amaka is talking a lot of science-y stuff.

She is actually very knowledgeable about it...not that I know much about science, but she sounds pretty legit grin

I'm very impressed by what she has said so far

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sweetpink:
Cleanliness is next to godliness.. Thank u HERMES nd others for always cleaning the house cuz if it was left for Mr & Mrs Ikoyi, the house would be an eyesore.
Dirty London boy & his furniture girlfriend adds no value to the house at all… All they do is eat, cuddle and complain!

When your shrine apprentice is not cleaning, he is scaring us with his facial expressions, unnatural body movements and eye balls.... so thank God he has somewhere to exert his energy. We prefer he cleans abeg lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

She is on his and Bella's case 24/7...if I spend that much time on Bryan here... I would go from being an old witch to mother witch general lipsrsealed

You're on a roll!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
one thing no one can take away from BRYANN is that people like him naturally and effortlessly. He's a very likable boy. You just like him.

BRYANN and Hermes remind me of Messi and C. Ronaldo. Great Messi doesn't need to do much work,mad football skills come to him naturally unlike Ronaldo that has to work extra hard to also become a great player. Hermes is really working hard and ppl are liking his determined and focused spirit. As for BRYANN ppl like him naturally right from the first two days. He has that inexplicable aura in him.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

Yes today is his turn
Y'all had a field day with Sheggz for 2 days... from the night of the fight
So pls allow us drag Bryan in peace undecided

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
So, one of Level 2's 'machines' has various functions, including the ability to check genotypes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:
But honestly doyin dey represent o.....u can't take eloquence and smartness from her sha.....

Who knows she may just focus on herself going forward so we see more of her strengths

After her poor outing at the quiz task yesterday, she has gone from intelligent to smartness? Na here we go dey... dey look una undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
MizzD:
Hermes is a solid guy!

His criticisms were well delivered..

And for the ladies, Doyin and Rachel >>>>>>>>>

Oh my goodness, I heard him and was so impressed. His constructive criticism was on point…

He makes you understand what you did wrong and makes you want to do better…

Doyin, I was super proud of. I hope she does not freeze…

I am hoping Rachel will have her thoughts ordered on time…

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Olodo24:
Thunder faya bad thing. If Amaka leaves before the likes of Doyin, Kess, Pharmsavi, Sheggz, Dotun, Giddyfia and some others, I'll know that Nigerians don't know what makes a great housemate.

If we're being honest, we'll see that luck and bandwagon are factors that are pushing Bryann. Dude isn't doing anything great. I pray for such grace cos I loved him from stage

Are you watching the show at all?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
Please, it has been established here that I come here to post for analysis and fun because it is what I enjoy doing - analysis.

I do football analysis, I do movie analysis, I do political analysis, so, I cannot stop doing analysis on Big Brother Naija because some people don't like it.

I don't know why every week, someone quotes me with the same "I pity people that take you seriously ..." Talk

Una no dey tire to say the same thing over and over again?

Anybody wey wan take me seriously, that's all fine and good. E no deep like that. Go and pity people that are placing bets for Manchester United if you have nothing to use your pity for .

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin
safarigirl:

At least una dey see the one in ten. Manage am like that

grin grin As per Bryann no dey even get 1 abi

Don’t worry, one day, the child in Bryann will tug on Scondy’s heart… grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin grin grin
nazablossom:

@ the person let everywhere scatter grin

I have a suspicion… lipsrsealed

For the past few days, they have been doing footsies with the digs… grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

At least una dey see the one in ten. Manage am like that

My belle!! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cyph if I know say u like my Kabiyesi like this u for no go house o

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Beorn:

Stop ke? It didn't stop at that o. Over 20 minutes of absolute nothing meaningful.

"I feel like... blah blah blah.... I feel like you don't give me the chance to... Blah blah blah... How do I put it? OK, I feel like you're closed off when it comes to me... Blah blah blah..." *Bryann then laughs and Modella joins him and then mumbles nonsense*

Wash, rinse, repeat. grin grin

Simple " I love you, talk your own" would have ended the unnecessary long talks. grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.