Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959720 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Much & greater respect to her Facebook fans....they said NO! We will die for Phyna, we stand by Phyna

AmazonTopaz:

My point exactly. No Phyna fan should be intimidated or downcast use the decampaigning to gather more support for Phyna through IUC and SIM cards na that one important pass. The way Phyna was dragged ehn me even think say she don lose focus finish but I love how her fanbase came to her rescue to defend her even before she said she knew what she was doing.
I have work to do I will catch up with the wager task presentation later.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chi Chi said if Biggie asked if she would like to follow Deji to Level 2 she would accept grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Much & greater respect to her Facebook fans....they said NO! We will die for Phyna, we stand by Phyna

Phyna dey run facebook abeg those people get coconut head.
Even endure207 when I read his post earlier this week, about not writing Phyna off because of her support there I believe him now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

I don't know about forceful, but definitely opinionated.

You would hate me then, because I too am heavily opinionated and I don't even have his emotional intelligence.

But like I said, even in his intro video he said viewers may find him annoying. So, he is very aware that people like you won't like him.

Anyway, everyone cannot like a housemate. Weeks ago, I acknowledged that each of the persons being projected to win has negative traits that cause me to cringe.

But be like na only Bryann and Phyna own we dey forever discuss for here.

You reckon my shalaye never full basket over Sheggz?.... or cos he stands no chances of winning, it's less work for his fans?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Groovy has always had a fanbase of his own, it's not Top 5, but ideally, e suppose crack Top 10. He's the second most followed guy on IG.
I hope he makes it past this week. If Internet feelers are anything, PharmSavi suppose rank high for votes, but one can never know.
There was an anti-Groovy alliance this week that really irked me, hoping he pulled through

I just want my favs to last, they never win cheesy
I voted for him because I saw the kick-him out campaigns too lol
He is not a fav (at least not like that, yet)…but he interests me. That chaotic weekend he featured in deserves a fan base of its own even cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Nah not at all

the first poll you posted you can vote multiple times
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
2O22:
Every one is having a field day with Bryann's name...
It means the tears would be louder on day 72...
Keep at it guys
BRYANN LOVES YOU.
#ManLikeBryann
#Bryann�
#BBNaija

God forbid we crown another failed musician winner as we did in the past. Bryaan no go smell that money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Anything wey neutral dey talk, no reason am.

That soft spot connotes a level of emotional investment, albeit they will not enter ring with anyone.

True story
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ibukzy:
Chi Chi said if Biggie asked if she would like to follow Deji to Level 2 she would accept grin

Is like chichi likes this guy. Does Deji like her back too? Is it mutual?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
HONESTLY, & THOSE ONES NO DEY JOKE WITH VOTE UNLIKE THEIR TWITTER COUNTERPARTS WEY BE SAY NA ONLY NOISE, NO ACTION

AmazonTopaz:

Phyna dey run facebook abeg those people get coconut head.
Even endure207 when I read his post earlier this week, about not writing Phyna off because of her support there I believe him now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eloswag should take HOH lessons from Hermes and stop allowing people to disrespect him anyhow!
Na wa!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eeghe:

I just want my favs to last, they never win cheesy
I voted for him because I saw the kick-him out campaigns too lol
He is not a fav (at least not like that, yet)…but he interests me. That chaotic weekend he featured in deserves a fan base of its own even cheesy

Me too grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cleanliness is next to godliness.. Thank u HERMES nd others for always cleaning the house cuz if it was left for Mr & Mrs Ikoyi, the house would be an eyesore.
Dirty London boy & his furniture girlfriend adds no value to the house at all… All they do is eat, cuddle and complain!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
People go shed tears o grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
I'm scared Amaka will end up leaving on Sunday. This bullet they are aiming at Groovy might end up hitting her cry.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nhazeru:

God forbid we crown another failed musician winner as we did in the past. Bryaan no go smell that money. Never!!!
You and your fellow old witches dont matter in the grand scheme of things. You guys are inconsequential!! Dont let Nairaland likes deceive you undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nhazeru:

God forbid we crown another failed musician winner as we did in the past. Bryaan no go smell that money. Never!!!
Have your fun and crown your own winner but for us Bryann is the winner...
Feast on that fact and cry louder...
BRYANN LOVES YOU.
#ManLikeBryann
#Bryann�
#BBNaija

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

You see say anything wey you post here for Sheggz I dey always ignore am, use the same energy for my own posts about him.
Not like i give two piece of f**k about your rxn to my posts,you ain't for Shella anyways,so why should i care about your take on my posts on Shella.

I decided to reply your post,just to show everyone how to ignore pathetic haters like you, dat jump around saying what not about hms just because dey hate the said hms

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
I don't think Deji likes her like , nah just the a$$ dey affect the man head
dyydxx:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Meanwhile , Casemiro to United . DONE DEAL wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

This is the one I said I was going to post because it had not finished as at this morning.

The ones I posted are also real polls that had finished.

Na Phyna fan do this one to prove she pass Bryann and she no fit still pass am for him turf

There is still another 5k+ one under it that will finish tomorrow, I go still check am tomorrow come post, for now, it is tied

As at this morning, Bryann was winning by one percent.
HBP for people wey dey take you serious when you in your BB support and hype regalia..You will mix lies with truth and a sprinkle of seasoning and salt to sell a false narrative..

During lock down you over hyped Erica..until they released results for the season and we all knew Erica wasn't even a match to Laycon's fan base.

Now you have started with Bryan this year...For those supporting phyna and voting, they should just continue as hope dey for them to win.

You are just mind bleeping them as you will always do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Doyin....that was wonderful....keep the energy...you have the intro on lock down.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Swearsss
Make she no go Bleep up during the real debate
scondy:
Doyin....that was wonderful....keep the energy...you have the intro on lock down.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Adekunle helping others with their Debate points

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
But honestly doyin dey represent o.....u can't take eloquence and smartness from her sha.....

Who knows she may just focus on herself going forward so we see more of her strengths

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
dyydxx:

it's Doyin that Deji likes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
thatigboman1:
it's Doyin that Deji likes

Deji doesn’t like Doyin . angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

You reckon my shalaye never full basket over Sheggz?.... or cos he stands no chances of winning, it's less work for his fans?

I don't think it is less work for his fans, I'm just calculating among the people being projected to win.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please read very well, because the only thing I have maintained this entire season is that there are multiple projected winners. I no say anybody na outright winner.

And the polls show that it is close. So, I don't know why you are telling me about this one, or why you conveniently skipped last season, maybe the agenda no good for you as last season I did not come here to say the person I was supporting could win.

Munzy14:

HBP for people wey dey take you serious when you in your BB support and hype regalia..You will mix lies with truth and a sprinkle of seasoning and salt to sell a false narrative..

During lock down you over hyped Erica..until they released results for the season and we all knew Erica wasn't even a match to Laycon's fan base.

Now you have started with Bryan this year...For those supporting phyna and voting, they should just continue as hope dey for them to win.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Azin ehn grin

You're so on point, i think say na only dey see her like dat
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
missidy:
I'm scared Amaka will end up leaving on Sunday. This bullet they are aiming at Groovy might end up hitting her cry.

Which bullet is that.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
majamajic:
Bella: who dropped that used condom in the shower

Sheggz: well thank God me and Bella don't bath naked to go that far

Chomzy: it's not Me
Bella: you baths naked with elo
Chichi: I saw them totally naked
Chomzy: it's obviously chichi and deji did something
Chichi: no I wouldn't go that far
Adekunle: who and who did what ? grin
Rachel: grin
Bella: some people obviously did something when we were asleep

Chichi: who used that condom!!!

My take " na ninjas 1 and 6 grin

Who are the people doing this?
Kayode has been protective of them but he sis Khaniella in the beginning before he started protecting them too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.