Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958273 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Deji has started packing.....looool

He will request to be moved later today...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Meanwhile, Sheggz is prepping debaters for tonight.

Nothing much going on in both houses in general, off to see Dwindle.

Make una dey update us abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
The three beautiful (wen i mean beautiful, am talking abt facial appearance). Hms dis season is beauty phyna bella. If i should add a fouth one, it will be amaka. While for boys is elo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Now see real polls not all those less than 4k votes earlier posted....the Twitter own between BRYANN & PHYNA was TIED

You Dy make me laugh not just you Sha grin kai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
majamajic:
Bella: who dropped that used condom in the shower

Sheggz: well thank God me and Bella don't bath naked to go that far

Chomzy: it's not Me
Bella: you baths naked with elo
Chichi: I saw them totally naked
Chomzy: it's obviously chichi and deji did something
Chichi: no I wouldn't go that far
Adekunle: who and who did what ? grin
Rachel: grin
Bella: some people obviously did something when we were asleep

Chichi: who used that condom!!!

My take " na ninjas 1 and 6 grin

These level one guys are too coded for my liking... camera too dey shade them too

That was how Diana and Giddy started a ship right under our noses and we didn't even know, so tey them don kiss sad... I wonder who dey shag for there biko?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Love800:
The three beautiful (wen i mean beautiful, am talking abt facial appearance). Hms dis season is beauty phyna bella. If i should add a fouth one, it will be amaka. While for boys is elo.

For me Amaka is finer than Bella facially and body wise. I will sub Phyna for Ilebaye.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Now see real polls not all those less than 4k votes earlier posted....the Twitter own between BRYANN & PHYNA was TIED
Poll way one person dey vote multiple times grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Hahahhaha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
I am now patience...this is a lady that cries wolf that people are bullying or coming for her....loool

Patience ...old witch o...na anybody get their mouth...they are entitled to talk .....looool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Amya:
Bryan's PR machineries working night and day to sell us mediocre. But enough is enough. They must refund that money they collected sha. Imagine the effrontery of trying to sell someone who's mediocre at best as a winner material. When we're sha not blind. From the this season onwards, only a truly outstanding personality will clinch that prize.

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Love800:
Amaka? Elo?
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
That's one thing most of the housemates don't understand.... sell yourself, generate buzz, make highlights & let the viewers see the all sides of you.... those are the characteristics of being REAL

See your Phyna despite the decampaigning this season competitive gan cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Amya:
Bryan's PR machineries working night and day to sell us mediocre. But enough is enough. They must refund that money they collected sha. Imagine the effrontery of trying to sell someone who's mediocre at best as a winner material. When we're sha not blind. From the this season onwards, only a truly outstanding personality will clinch that prize.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!
They will labor in vain o!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:

I saw this one earlier the % gap don increase

Team Phyna gather more IUC and SIM cards jaare. phyna nor lose any support we can even say she gained self.

I am just glad the fanbase did not waiver. Tomorrow night party I will unstan and stan on sunday morning cheesy just 3 hours unstanning I nor fit abeg after party I come back grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Did Phyna even win in the Twitter poll I just posted? I even stated that it was tied unlike you that went & searched for polls "less than 4k votes" in which your Bryann topped in all

If you want to post polls, post the ones with more than 10k votes....the reason I termed it REAL poll & I still stand by words that online polls should not be totally relied on for 100% accuracy regarding final result

safarigirl:
Meanwhile, Rosalinda, in less than 4 hours you went from "Polls don't mean anything" to "Here are REAL polls to prove Phyna is winning". You're not a hypocrite at all, you're just cunning

Like I told the other fellow, "Stay one place piss make the thing dey foam", some of you are too obvious and it is not sweet.

I like people wey sabi disguise.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
People that cast Twitter polls are still the same people fetching it grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

Awwwwwwww.... our narcissist making sense grin
Our narcissist

Narcissistifying Bella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yea i was tinking putting amaka b4 bella too. Ilebaye just have dat seducing kind of vibe, wich will make people to term her beautiful. I will say she is pretty not beautiful
DamianX:

For me Amaka is finer than Bella facially and body wise. I will sub Phyna for Ilebaye.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

I did not say you have no basis on hating on Bryann, you earlier agreed with someone that the Bryann hate is justified because his fans troll others

That is clearly your own main reason and that is fine. I don't come here to troll any Housemate because I think their fans troll mine. I'm not trying to get back at anybody.

Everybody with their own reasons. Na why I dey ignore your trolling of Bryann, because like I said, na only your guy I dey troll, so no wahala.

I also think he is not all that undecided

He can be quite forceful and opinionated... I hate that too

But I watched him yesterday evening sulking and seeking Modella's attention and my heart melted a bit grin

He is really a child

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nah not at all

Samueltemi337:
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:

You Dy make me laugh not just you Sha grin kai

E really reach to laugh.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
The online polls are always close between the two of them....no clear winner yet sha

AmazonTopaz:

I saw this one earlier the % gap don increase

Team Phyna gather more IUC and SIM cards jaare. phyna nor lose any support we can even say she gained self.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
The online polls are always close between the two of them....no clear winner yet sha

My point exactly. No Phyna fan should be intimidated or downcast use the decampaigning to gather more support for Phyna through IUC and SIM cards na that one important pass. The way Phyna was dragged ehn me even think say she don lose focus finish but I love how her fanbase came to her rescue to defend her even before she said she knew what she was doing.
I have work to do I will catch up with the wager task presentation later.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
Owners of shades should come and be collecting them O, I don't like being in suspense

If you know you're being aggressive towards Geezem, but are forming neutral this season, come and answer.

Also, Geezem, neutral doesn't mean someone will not have a soft spot for some housemates or dislike others. That is not how neutralism works on this show. It just means you like multiple people, but won't be going over and above for anyone.

They claimed they are not invested emotionally in the show this season... then why pass through backdoor to attack someone subtly for their opinions on HOUSEMATES?

Chest up your favorite, enter ring make we all dey dig am dey go nah grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

I also think he is not all that undecided

He can be quite forceful and opinionated... I hate that too

But I watched him yesterday evening sulking and seeking Modella's attention and my heart melted a bit grin

He is really a child

I don't know about forceful, but definitely opinionated.

You would hate me then, because I too am heavily opinionated and I don't even have his emotional intelligence.

But like I said, even in his intro video he said viewers may find him annoying. So, he is very aware that people like you won't like him.

Anyway, everyone cannot like a housemate. Weeks ago, I acknowledged that each of the persons being projected to win has negative traits that cause me to cringe.

But be like na only Bryann and Phyna own we dey forever discuss for here.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Elo na fine boy na. Abi na groovy u wan chose. Groovy is handsome nd very cute too. But take a closer look at elo, u will see d difference. Amaka only sin, na because she fat. She is beautiful
Samueltemi337:
Amaka? Elo?
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Biggie send Modella assignment babe enter house wan enter ship.....
when she suppose scatter ships grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, Sheggz is prepping debaters for tonight.

Nothing much going on in both houses in general, off to see Dwindle.

Make una dey update us abeg

Come and rate it when you’re done::
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

They claimed they are not invested emotionally in the show this season... then why pass through backdoor to attack someone subtly for their opinions on HOUSEMATES?

Chest up your favorite, enter ring make we all dey dig am dey go nah grin

Anything wey neutral dey talk, no reason am.

That soft spot connotes a level of emotional investment, albeit they will not enter ring with anyone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

I am hating on Sheggz please, I no be hypocrite like you, no time to disguise.

I hate on Sheggz very well, he is the only person I hate on here, but because everybody else hates on Sheggz, possibly because they all find him annoying, una no wan acknowledge am, or maybe because you people don't think he can win, so, you have no issues with it.

I hate on Sheggz, and Bella by association (sometimes). But at least, there is a basis to hate on him, which is more than I can say for the rest of you that cannot get off Bryann's dick.
Then,with reference from the above,we can agree that whatsoever you gonna be saying or you've already said about Sheggz are all deeply rooted in your hatred for him and simply has nothing to do with what is actually happening in the show.

Nice one

Well dis is why haters on your favourite hms need to be ignored on this faceless forum,many post stuffs about your fave just on the basis of hatred and not necessarily what your fave stand for.....and example is this aunty Safari above

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
MizzD:

Come and rate it when you’re done::

Yeah, I'll come here and rate it.

Considered doing a review, but it's not a new release so no need.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zudd:

Then,with reference from the above,we can agree that whatsoever you gonna be saying or you've already said about Sheggz are all deeply rooted in your hatred for him and simply has nothing to do with what is actually happening in the show.

Nice one

Well dis is why haters on your favourite hms need to be ignored on this faceless forum,many post stuffs about your fave just on the basis of hatred and not necessarily what your fave stand for.....and example is this aunty Safari above
LOL

You see say anything wey you post here for Sheggz I dey always ignore am, use the same energy for my own posts about him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.