Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975989 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hermes is a solid guy!

His criticisms were well delivered..

And for the ladies, Doyin and Rachel >>>>>>>>>

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
To get Groovy out by voting Pharmsavi. Groovy is distracting Phyna.
fitzmayowa:

Which bullet is that.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please, it has been established here that I come here to post for analysis and fun because it is what I enjoy doing - analysis.

I do football analysis, I do movie analysis, I do political analysis, so, I cannot stop doing analysis on Big Brother Naija because some people don't like it.

I don't know why every week, someone quotes me with the same "I pity people that take you seriously ..." Talk

Una no dey tire to say the same thing over and over again?

Anybody wey wan take me seriously, that's all fine and good. E no deep like that. Go and pity people that are placing bets for Manchester United if you have nothing to use your pity for.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Phyna don begin mess up, Daniella should be debating not Phyna.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

They claimed they are not invested emotionally in the show this season... then why pass through backdoor to attack someone subtly for their opinions on HOUSEMATES?

Chest up your favorite, enter ring make we all dey dig am dey go nah grin
Call out the person with your full chest, i want to see something lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
Please, it has been established here that I come here to post for analysis and fun because it is what I enjoy doing - analysis.

I do football analysis, I do movie analysis, I do political analysis, so, I cannot stop doing analysis on Big Brother Naija because some people don't like it.

I don't know why every week, someone quotes me with the same "I pity people that take you seriously ..." Talk

Una no dey tire to say the same thing over and over again?

Anybody wey wan take me seriously, that's all fine and good. E no deep like that. Go and pity people that are placing bets for Manchester United if you have nothing to use your pity for.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
missidy:
I'm scared Amaka will end up leaving on Sunday. This bullet they are aiming at Groovy might end up hitting her cry.

This was what I warned about on Monday.

I hope it does not backfire, but it very well might.

I can't wait for Sunday to come, we might be seeing a repeat of history

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why will level 2 present Phyna and Groovy to debate when the likes of Daniella and Amaka are good with words and can put emotions into words...
I see them loosing this wager already

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

grin grin grin

People are actually losing money on betting, but somebody dey here dey pity who dey take safarigirl analysis seriously on top BBNaija.

Be like Buhari never deal with them reach.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:
Doyin....that was wonderful....keep the energy...you have the intro on lock down.....
One in ten hype undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
2O22:
Why will level 2 present Phyna and Groovy to debate when the likes of Daniella and Amaka are good with words and can put emotions into words...
I see them loosing this wager already

Because they don't have sense.

Let me assume they have decided to lose their wager..

Anyway, their loss is our gain. Dem no deserve pool party at all.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
MizzD:
Hermes is a solid guy!

His criticisms were well delivered..

And for the ladies, Doyin and Rachel >>>>>>>>>

Yeah...very constructive criticism...for someone with limited formal education....extremely impressive...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Daniella is being really annoying. She can explain this thing better, but would choose to do nonsense coaching. undecided
Pep Guardiola isonu

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
carammel:

At least una dey see the one in ten. Manage am like that

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
carammel:

Hahahaha.....take am like that na....loool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Because they don't have sense.

Let me assume they have decided to lose their wager..

Anyway, their loss is our gain. Dem no deserve pool party at all.
Daniella refused. In her words 'I can do it, but I don't want to'

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
When they loose the wager she should also go home on Sunday since she wants to be hiding to avoid nomination. She is no longer useful.
badinfluence:
Daniella is being really annoying. She can explain this thing better, but would choose to do nonsense coaching. undecided
Pep Guardiola isonu

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

They claimed they are not invested emotionally in the show this season... then why pass through backdoor to attack someone subtly for their opinions on HOUSEMATES?

Chest up your favorite, enter ring make we all dey dig am dey go nah grin
@ the person let everywhere scatter grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
badinfluence:

Daniella refused. In her words 'I can do it, but I don't want to'

I know now, that is what she has been saying.

She should not worry, when they merge the houses she will see where to hide very well.

Even if hiding is in your destiny, when you come on a show like this you need to dig deep inside you to show up. I am a lot like Daniella, because when time reach to do something, I can hide for Africa, but background work is my calling. If I come for this show though, I go dig deep O.

If you donate yourself to be monitored by a camera and watched by millions of people, you cannot continue to hang on to being shy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rachel is eloquent and very expressive...her confidence is also on point...Good to see this side of her...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
badinfluence:
Pep Guardiola isonu
When Phyna turns the debate to hyping, na that time their eye go clear.

They should identify their individual strengths and utilize it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lightway:

What does this useless motivational speech have to go with kess sleeping

Buwahahaahaha!! Una go kee me for this thread today. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Amya:
Bryan's PR machineries working night and day to sell us mediocre. But enough is enough. They must refund that money they collected sha. Imagine the effrontery of trying to sell someone who's mediocre at best as a winner material. When we're sha not blind. From the this season onwards, only a truly outstanding personality will clinch that prize.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
MissSpirine:
When Phyna turns the debate to hyping, na that time their eye go clear.

They should identify their individual strengths and utilize it.
They spent time trying to convince Aunty Daniella this morning. They know their strength, but the ones with said strengths are choosing to hide. If not why should Daniella sit there like an idiot and watch Phyna debate.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

At least una dey see the one in ten. Manage am like that

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Reading comments today amuses me. While its great to have a bash-Bryann-day and floating polls,I'm curious to know what Helmes fans think of these polls �. I've been reading here that he's one of the possible weeners but I see a different picture. How far �
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Amya:
Bryan's PR machineries working night and day to sell us mediocre. But enough is enough. They must refund that money they collected sha. Imagine the effrontery of trying to sell someone who's mediocre at best as a winner material. When we're sha not blind. From the this season onwards, only a truly outstanding personality will clinch that prize.
Money must be made grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.