Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1956175 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2022
TheMainMan:
I have never seen a bbn thread this dry even in first week

That is because the first week is usually filled with fights from previous edition.

Titans vs Mercenaries

Elites vs Icons.

SYE housemates were too dry hence the reason for the slow pace of this thread, some people still dey do elites vs Icons for this thread sef. One thing that is certain is that this set will be better than SYE housemates.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2022
dominique:
If Giddyfire can maintain a conversion without that horrendous laughter like he's doing with doyin right now, maybe he will endear himself to fans a little. This is the first time I tuned in to see him and I didn't have to change channels

Na this morning i reason that laughter well. I caught him at it during exercise and concluded its his strategy

I find that if you don't do anything that gets people talking on this show, you won't trend and the race will leave you behind

I honestly think these people come with one scoin scoin or another to create a buzz and get as much camera time as possible

Whatever you do, just keep people talking and tweeting grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

There is no winner in that Island.

Na only ship dey there.

The strongest person in Island is Bella, then Sheggz

Trenches have Bryann and Phyna.

Any poll of these 4 people usually has Bryann coming out on top, then Bella, Phyna and Sheggz. The good thing though, is that the difference is 1% or 2% for those first 3 more often than not, so, there truly is no clear winner yet.

As the game progresses, we will get to like them more for their strength or weaknesses. This is where Sheggz and Bella may likely fall off if they don't show strengths in areas like Diary Sessions and tasks (house tasks, HoH and Arena games), also Saturday night parties will further help some people's games.

Early days, but I like that there is no clear winner yet.

U ehn... 3 days....u don know strongest person....

Coast is clear babe...this season is different ....

As usual....things being to take a pattern from the 2/3rd week.

I am not writing Bryan off...I m just saying his strength ain't defined yet ....

If anything is overdo go cast am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2022
dominique:
Nobody in poshville wants to do kitchen duty grin

It haff cast and they know it grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2022
And need I say....u guys will be stating opinions as facts just to push ur narrative out there.....

I geerit ...sell ur market....but pls we plenty wey no be bb novice .....Bryan 's loudness is cos he is in a house where the females are the loudest...

If he combines with islanders...he go chill...enough masculinity there....mature guys that u can't come and be displaying smallie gra gra for....

Ordinary khalid check am yesterday...he calm don for some minutes....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:
And need I say....u guys will be stating opinions as facts just to push ur narrative out there.....

I geerit ...sell ur market....but pls we plenty wey no be bb novice .....Bryan 's loudness is cos he is in a house where the females are the loudest...

If he combines with islanders...he go chill...enough masculinity there....mature guys that u can't come and be displaying smallie gra gra for....

Ordinary khalid check am yesterday...he calm don for some minutes....
I agree 100%

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Na this morning i reason that laughter well. I caught him at it during exercise and concluded its his strategy

I find that if you don't do anything that gets people talking on this show, you won't trend and the race will leave you behind

I honestly think these people come with one scoin scoin or another to create a buzz and get as much camera time as possible

Whatever you do, just keep people talking and tweeting grin

Really....strategy ke?

Looool....he just needs to tone down that laugh biko
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2022
mayor1814:

I think that's his strategy. And strangely his laughs is infecting the other housemates and I also think he knows how to hold meaningful conversation with others.

shocked just said same thing before I saw your post
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

For those that are stuck on trenches...enter island watch steadily...u go no say...Bryan ko...Bryan ni ....
The winner is from the trenches

Mark this post

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2022
drisham:
Bella is my fave cool

I kind of like her too but I hate anything that has to do with Ship. Maybe if she turns sheggz to a simp like Ozo I'll definitely Stan her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tunde82seidat(f): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Hemes is winning this season .Big brother isn't giving him enough screentime because they don't want the season predictable ..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
In what sense!!! U are totally off

Okay.

Sheggz- Kiddwaya (British Nigerian, I love everybody, I'm just cruising, but I still dey follow babe up and down, while maintaining cruising status. Also peeped when Chichi (Nengi) was bathing, she asked and he owned it)

Bella- (I don't want to catch feelings, I get clingy, I'd prefer not to see you everyday, but I still dey entertain you when you show, and maybe sometimes, I look out for you, on occasion, I will hang with Adekunle (Ozo), who I may like, but he's a chill guy, so, he's the "safe" person I can use as distraction)

Apparently, Dotun is somewhere in the equation from conversations yesterday, I honestly don't know why, but he declared his intentions to chase Bella, because in the "Boys" conversations, Sheggz claims he's just cruising with Bella, nothing serious. Most likely Laycon, but I doubt there is an attraction at all on Erica's (Bella) end, so, that one is not likely to manifest

Anyway, na my theory be that. Allysyn is nothing like Erica abeg, and neither is Adekunle Kiddwaya.

It was Kiddwaya that chased Erica in the begging of the show, he was the one selling his market to her in the beginning of the show. He did the chasing. So, what you people will not do is come and rewrite story here as if Erica was chasing Kiddwaya. Na him dey shout "That white dress" for 50+ days. He was putting in the work, and everytime she would cut him off, he would want to choke her with attention and pleas.

Make we watch show abeg, all these comparisons kobosi. Una dey use bias watch show too much.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

This is a load of trash….Let people watch and be their own judges. I know what you are trying to do. And it ain’t gonna work this year angry

Thanks for noting this.....which poll is she referring to? Twitter polls that can't take more than 4 persons at a go? And we have 24 hm's.

Just projecting pple she is liking as strongest under 2 days. No major highlight yet...no x-factor display from anyone yet...

The Hermes she is writing off sef get prospect pass Bryan....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Adekunle is stronger than Hermes. Lol, Hermes ke?

Dem no dey even put am for polls.

Bella and Sheggz are their strongest pair. Hermes has not shown what people expected him to show, that's probably why Phyna is packing fans; she is doing what people expected Hermes to do

I still look forward to his input in creative tasks, that's where I believe he will shine, but his house interactions are not selling him for now
Adekunle stronger than Hermes
what a joke

even Bella is not stronger than Hermes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

Really....strategy ke?

Looool....he just needs to tone down that laugh biko

If that laugh na him strategy, he don loss be that

Crazy thing is, like you said, it is housemates from the other house that will be nominating, so, what is the point of trying to appeal to your fellow housemates? The work is with the other housemates
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

Thanks for noting this.....which poll is she referring to? Twitter polls that can't take more than 4 persons at a go? And we have 24 hm's.

Just projecting pple she is liking as strongest under 2 days. No major highlight yet...no x-factor display from anyone yet...

She didn't force the narratives on you

Everyone has their own opinions

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

Please, I did not rule out Hermes and his prospects.

I dey talk so far, una don dey talk like say I don rule am out for the entire season. Currently, Hermes is not stronger than those 4 people.

It is just Day 3, as the game progresses more people will come up, and some will fall off.

Make una try dey read to understand, not to insult. On Day 1, I listed Hermes as my Top 3, because I like his personality, so I am definitely not ruling him out

Make una dey calm down, una too dey find fight with me, and I too dey analyse.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

The purpose of this thread is for analysis, amongst other things

What I am trying to do is analyse chances. I am not telling other people not to post their own thesis, after all, the person I quoted was doing same thing

You can disagree with my post, that's your prerogative, but disagree like a civil person, not like Portable.

I know what you too are trying to do, and it will not work. Have a good day.
You no be young John, but you're wicked. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Housemates States of Origin

Adekunle- Lagos
Allysyn- Edo
Amaka- Imo
Beauty- Taraba
Bella- Anambra
Bryann- Imo
ChiChi- Imo
Chomzy -
Christy O- Ondo
Cyph- Imo
Daniella- Cross River
Diana- Edo
Doyin-
Dotun-
Eloswag- Delta
Giddyfia- Akwa Ibom
Groovy- Anambra
Hermes- Enugu
Ilebaye- Kogi
Kess- Delta
Khalid- Plateau
PharmSavi- Akwa Ibom
Phyna- Edo
Sheggz- Lagos

Wonders!!!

So Hermes is from Enugu??
Thought he is from Delta state
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2022
Bella and Eloswag. kiss
Eloswag is cute, Bella is beautiful and I really like Bella's voice.
Diana doesn't speak much. I like the way she talks. I wish she would speak more often. Or na me wey no dey watch Island?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Diana this wig is better.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Clement1111:

The winner is from the trenches

Mark this post

There's a huge chance housemates will be made to switch from house to house every now and then. I don't think they'll be stuck there till the end of the game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Dianna’s skin… kiss kiss

No wonder she said she wants to use her winnings to start her skin care line
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Giel:
Diana this wig is better.

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2022
activities2:
This Hermes carry charm come this house
even Allyson dey consider am

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Bella still wearing her outfits inside out but where is her tail Biggie?
I like doesn't mean I don't want to laugh at her small grin grin
Biggie where is the tail lmao
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Top 5 most followed housemates on IG

beauty 124k
Bryan 116k
sheggz 106k
groovy 71.9k
Hermes 55.1k

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Lol this pattern is beginning to look like:
Bella-Nengi grin
Sheggz - Ozo - simping for Nengi
Adekunle- Kiddwaya- that Nengi is also liking
Allison- Erica- that is madly into kiddwaya
Hermes- Laycon- Feeling Erica

grin grin grin grin
bryan is more of Laycon abeg, which nonsense Hermes.

Don’t e ever disrespect laycon..

Laycon was a very confident guy, top guy, might not be as fine as bryan, same level of top confidence, influence, people like laycon, they are not the biggest is size, but they know how to get other housemates to respect them. So bryan is close treading laycons path, no one else is close..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Allysyn is taller than Eloswag shocked. Wow, she's tall oh.
tall with a sexy body kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Giel:

Lol. I don't know why this is making me laugh.
Doyin likes Shegz while Dotun likes Bella. The people that are meant to be in a ship are dreaming of scattering the people in the other ship. Lol grin
Ride on Dotun and Doyin. Give us small drama. grin

They analysed Bella and shegz relationship again last night. Dotun does not think Shegzz is really into the Bella chase, Doyin thinks otherwise.

I honestly hope they stop the analysis, before they become irritants. They either shoot their shot or forever hold their peace angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Clement1111:

She didn't force the narratives on you

Everyone has their own opinions

Like, my dear, see me see trouble O.

Everybody else dey post their analysis, wahala no dey, when I post my own, dem go dey insult me as if what I say is what they will use to vote.

That is like me saying Atiku no go win election, then posting why I think so, then somebody supporting Atiku will start insulting me, as if I asked them not to vote the Atiku.

Na just here my analysis dey end. I no dey go Facebook post anything or even Twitter, I just use this place for analysis. And to God be the glory, my early days analysis no dey too dey far off. Make dem dey insult me dey go.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
bryan is more of Laycon abeg, which nonsense Hermes.

Don’t e ever disrespect laycon..

Laycon was a very confident guy, top guy, might not be as fine as bryan, same level of top confidence, influence, people like laycon, they are not the biggest is size, but they know how to get other housemates to respect them. So bryan is close treading laycons path, no one else is close..
from what I have seen Hermes has more confidence than laycon o

I even put am ahead of laycon

no girl for this house go reject am as them take reject laycon

by the way you have a thing for supporting failed musicians
From laycon to Bryan
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.