Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1964901 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Bella- Erica
Sheggz- Kiddwaya
ChiChi- Nengi

you sef how will you agree with that post that laycon is Hermes, I know you don’t like laycon, but bryan is more of a laycon..
Sheggs - kidwaya/ozo, he knows what he is doing sha, playing a script.
Bella is a ceecee wannabe
Chichi is not a nengi, she is a mix of nina and queen, but chichi is good looking no cap
No Erica in this set
No be nengi
Beauty is a vee, but loud one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
bryan is more of Laycon abeg, which nonsense Hermes.

Don’t e ever disrespect laycon..

Laycon was a very confident guy, top guy, might not be as fine as bryan, same level of top confidence, influence, people like laycon, they are not the biggest is size, but they know how to get other housemates to respect them. So bryan is close treading laycons path, no one else is close..

Bryann is more of a Miracle to me, with some Laycon traits, like with the music and analysis aspect.

But his drive, assertiveness, competitiveness, all Miracle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

For those that are stuck on trenches...enter island watch steadily...u go no say...Bryan ko...Bryan ni ....

Kikikikkikik... Thank you biggy spices for the double view oooo

Team Poshville! grin

I wish Bryan comes to Poshville tho, him, phyna and Amaka

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

What stands out about Bryan...I am listening....

Like it or not.. his 'gra gra' you try to dismiss, makes him stand out to other people. The funny thing is that you see it that's why you're coming off this way.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Island people don dey talk about Trenches people now.

Sheggz thinks Groovy will like Bella or Chomzy if he came over to the island. Make dem no comot the one eye wey Beauty dey use hold body abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Beze992:

What's wrong with an igbotic accent, bia be kiaful o

It's funny how every tribe has accent in Nigeria but it's only the Igbo accent that people fling around as insult undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2022
It's how people just assume that the housemates in the level 2 house cannot fit in with the level 1 housemates. Put Phyna in level 1 and watch how she'd relegate those guys to background characters.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:

They analysed Bella and shegz relationship again last night. Dotun does not think Shegzz is really into the Bella chase, Doyin thinks otherwise.

I honestly hope they stop the analysis, before they become irritants. They either shoot their shot or forever hold their peace angry

Lol maybe they are planning their moves grin
For their sake (and mine grin ) I hope they move from analysis to action soon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2022
activities2:
from what I have seen Hermes has more confident than laycon o

I even put am ahead of laycon

no girl for this house go reject am as them take reject laycon

by the way you have a thing for supporting failed musicians
From laycon to Bryan
Na wa o
lol laycon was a cocky, confident guy, lol you didn’t watch, please rest.

When we call confident, you guys start talking about rejection.
But you guys are making the point for us, accrording to you guys said he should not have gone for Erica, she is too big for him, but the guy went for her and shot his short, she fell mentally for him.

Please rest, guy is one of the confident housemates, if not the most confident housemate to ever grace bbn. Guy blew our minds

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Like, my dear, see me see trouble O.

Everybody else dey post their analysis, wahala no dey, when I post my own, dem go dey insult me as if what I say is what they will use to vote.

That is like me saying Atiku no go win election, then posting why I think so, then somebody supporting Atiku will start insulting me, as if I asked them not to vote the Atiku.

Na just here my analysis dey end. I no dey go Facebook post anything or even Twitter, I just use this place for analysis. And to God be the glory, my early days analysis no dey too dey far off. Make dem dey insult me dey go.

It is a different ball game when you state your opinion as fact. Which poll was conducted for Sheggzz, Bella, Adekunle and Bryan alone that gives validity to your claim of Bryan having the "biggest" support base?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Amillionnn:
I can’t e believe this insensitive talk these girls are having in front of Diana. Sheesh! undecided

Pls unpack this for Gee, what happened?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:

But you guys are making the point for us, accrording to you guys said he should not have gone for Erica, she is too big for him, but the guy went for her and shot his short, she fell mentally for him.

Please rest, guy is one of the confident housemates, if not the most confident housemate to ever grace bbn. Guy blew our minds
so why exactly do you think laycon is more confident than Hermes after just three days
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Bryan's agenda-ists flooding Nairaland with style. The more they push him, they more I'm turned off from the lad. I'm anti-bandwagon.

BBN 7 is not the season of band wagoning and supporting someone to win when they haven't proved themselves strategically and by playing the best game. BBN is a game and may the best gamer win, period.

After watching the international BB versions, I still know we have a long way to go. In those games, fans and whatnots have barely little or no influence in the game. Strategy and alliances play a huge part and that's what makes it very interesting. I really hope BBN gets to the that point (Well, with the 2 house split, the HMs are unconsciously building alliances with heir current HMs, so yeah).

I'm sick and tired of choosing winners from the stage when they haven't proved themselves. Of course bandwagoners and people who make money off of the show won't like this. They can push their agenda all they want, but they will all be shocked las las. I believe that there will be enough twists this season to truly change things for good.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2022
We are not voting any failed musician this year
so stop the Bryan rubbish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:

Laycon winning was purely a bandwagon effect. He wasn't all that.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Nexus25:

It is a different ball game when you state your opinion as fact. Which poll was conducted for Sheggzz, Bella, Adekunle and Bryan alone that gives validity to your claim of Bryan having the "biggest" support base?

Like I said, there were Twitter polls and I did not say Bryann has the biggest support base. I said the difference between them is always too slim to predict a certain winner. I was literally supporting the claim that there is no definite winner.

And where did I mention Adekunle's name in the 4?

E be like true true, una dey read wetin una wan read.

Go to Twitter and see the polls, I am sure there are also Facebook polls, and if Seun had not removed the Poll feature on this site, there would have been polls on Nairaland about this same topic.

No dey ask me which poll, polls dey.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2022
Amya:

he was all that and more wink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lol…I was so busy during the weekend that I missed their stage appearance.Maybe I would have fallen for her too cos she’s pretty.
This reminds me of BBN SYE where I liked Nini and Jackie B on stage but as time went by,they turned out to be douche bags and I dumped them and went for Angel whom I slut shammed on stage…lmao!!grin
I hardly chose my faves from the stage because looks can be deceiving…except for Miracle that i fell for at the very first moment I saw him on stage and he didn’t disappoint me!
I do chose my faves from stage but this time around, it didn't work.
I liked Bella and Amaka's stage appearance, then Bryan but it's not"Magical enough for me grin

I think I will sit this year's fave out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2022
Amya:

God bless you

Bandwagon based on

Christmas light
Influencers from the first night 'trolling" him and then turning it to "una dey judge am because he no fresh"

Pity party.

Rejected by the pretty girl FC ("Reason With Me" Gang ate this up)

Eyah, I am losing to the more attractive guy. I love her so much, but she only sees me as a friend.

Amma Gad Inna human baaady.

They said I look like a drum stick

C'est fini

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2022
After exercise the girls went to the room and started talking. Initially it’s Doyin, Allysyn, Diana and Chomzy. Doyin starts off by complaining about her workout outfit (not the one she has on) being too big, the others chime in. Chomzy says hers fit her hips but the waist is too big.

Diana then says hers stopped at the hip. ( didn’t get passed her hip) So it seemed like a wrong fitting kind of gist which would have been ok.

But then doyin starts sayin I wear size small. Everything I buy is small. I can’t work out oh! I have never worked out in my life. Diana says you’re lucky but I expected doyin to have gotten it at this point and chill but she continues; I don’t like big breast. Allysyn says same that she would prefer to have a flat chest and bum. At this point Diana is no longer contributing to the gist. They go on and on. Doyin even goes as far as saying if she adds any weight she will just do surgery cos she can’t work out. I know they weren’t really thinking about Diana but it was just insensitive.

Geezeem:

Pls unpack this for Gee, what happened?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Why can't Hermes and Allysyn follow each other? They seem like they have a similar vibe to them, abi na the piercings dey deceive me?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2022
Amillionnn:
After exercise the girls went to the room and started talking. Initially it’s Doyin, Allysyn, Diana and Chomzy. Doyin starts off by complaining about her workout outfit (not the one she has on) being too big, the others chime in. Chomzy says hers fit her hips but the waist is too big.

Diana then says hers stopped at the hip. ( didn’t get passed her hip) So it seemed like a wrong fitting kind of gist which would have been ok.

But then doyin starts sayin I wear size small. Everything I buy is small. I can’t work out oh! I have never worked out in my life. Diana says you’re lucky but I expected doyin to have gotten it at this point and chill but she continues; I don’t like big breast. Allysyn says same that she would prefer to have a flat chest and bum. At this point Diana is no longer contributing to the gist. They go on and on. Doyin even goes as far as saying if she adds any weight she will just do surgery cos she can’t work out. I know they weren’t really thinking about Diana but it was just insensitive.

Definitely insensitive, and it is odd to say that kind of stuff and not reason the person right next to you.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Like I said, there were Twitter polls and I did not say Bryann has the biggest support base. I said the difference between them is always too slim to predict a certain winner. I was literally supporting the claim that there is no definite winner.

And where did I mention Adekunle's name in the 4?

E be like true true, una dey read wetin una wan read.

Go to Twitter and see the polls, I am sure there are also Facebook polls, and if Seun had not removed the Poll feature on this site, there would have been polls on Nairaland about this same topic.

No dey ask me which poll, polls dey.

E be like na only you see the poll(s).

Like I said, your statement remains in the realm of imagination or at best, a clandestine move to establish a narrative. If otherwise, show us the results of the polls.

I'm on Twitter, I have not seen any having only the names you mentioned in your post.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Chi chi is Edo

safarigirl:
Housemates States of Origin

Adekunle- Lagos
Allysyn- Edo
Amaka- Imo
Beauty- Taraba
Bella- Anambra
Bryann- Imo
ChiChi- Imo
Chomzy -
Christy O- Ondo
Cyph- Imo
Daniella- Cross River
Diana- Edo
Doyin-
Dotun-
Eloswag- Delta
Giddyfia- Akwa Ibom
Groovy- Anambra
Hermes- Enugu
Ilebaye- Kogi
Kess- Delta
Khalid- Plateau
PharmSavi- Akwa Ibom
Phyna- Edo
Sheggz- Lagos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:
And need I say....u guys will be stating opinions as facts just to push ur narrative out there.....

I geerit ...sell ur market....but pls we plenty wey no be bb novice .....Bryan 's loudness is cos he is in a house where the females are the loudest...

If he combines with islanders...he go chill...enough masculinity there....mature guys that u can't come and be displaying smallie gra gra for....

Ordinary khalid check am yesterday...he calm don for some minutes....

Yeah... Poshvillers are no push overs

Walahi... this season sweet die grin

Interesting times ahead, biggy will keep us on our toes

After this weekend, we will have better understanding on how the two houses would be interacting on weekly basis, with that we are assured of our weekly dose of dramas grin

I LIKE!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Sheggz too dey talk wetin viewers dey think and about past housemates.

Adekunle is analysing the psychological effect of Eloswag's HoH win on the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

Really....strategy ke?

Looool....he just needs to tone down that laugh biko

If not for that laughter, you for get what to discuss about him? talk true grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Giel:
Bella and Eloswag. kiss
Eloswag is cute, Bella is beautiful and I really like Bella's voice.
Diana doesn't speak much. I like the way she talks. I wish she would speak more often. Or na me wey no dey watch Island?
Eloswag should stick back to the Allysyn he was with. He should leave Bella for Sheggz and Adekunle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Amillionnn:
Chi chi is Edo

Okay, let me correct it.

Someone who knows her from outside the show, said she was half and half.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:

So you're saying Laycon is more confident/assertive/unfazed than my Hermes grin
Just wanna confirm grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2022
ALLYSYN and HERMES MIDNIGHT GIST
Hermes: I want to be your close friend, I want to support your happiness, I feel like I am attracted to you sęxuaIIy and I hope we get to know each other

Allysyn: If it works here, what happens outside the house with your other two girlfriends

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2022
Clement1111:

The winner is from the trenches

Mark this post

Hope u know the hms will get interchanged weekly ....so trenches today ....upville next week...

Me i can't say where winner will come from...it can come from anywhere...game is still young....

Why do we really like projecting/predicting winners by day 3? Why?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.