Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,751 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971823 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2022
I love this… grin

E be like say na Bryan oh, As e don dey pepper people..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:
Eloswag should stick back to the Allysyn he was with. He should leave Bella for Sheggz and Adekunle.
Lol. You must be a serious shipper grin
They were just talking grin
Met the show when Bella was describing his physical attributes and character. I don't know what led to it. Eloswag then said people always tell him that he's flirts a lot but in his mind he's just being friendly. Bella then said she can see why they say that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Nexus25:

E be like na only you see the poll(s).

Like I said, your statement remains in the realm of imagination or at best, a clandestine move to establish a narrative. If otherwise, show us the results of the polls.

I'm on Twitter, I have not seen any having only the names you mentioned in your post.

Okay

I have seen sha, mostly from yesterday. But here are some recent polls

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Please, I did not rule out Hermes and his prospects.

I dey talk so far, una don dey talk like say I don rule am out for the entire season. Currently, Hermes is not stronger than those 4 people.

It is just Day 3, as the game progresses more people will come up, and some will fall off.

Make una try dey read to understand, not to insult. On Day 1, I listed Hermes as my Top 3, because I like his personality, so I am definitely not ruling him out

Make una dey calm down, una too dey find fight with me, and I too dey analyse.

So far...I am yet to see any insult from any side o...its all differing views ....I write in a straightforward manner....dont confuse it for fight o....its all love just different perspectives
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Amya:
Bryan's agenda-ists flooding Nairaland with style. The more they push him, they more I'm turned off from the lad. I'm anti-bandwagon.

BBN 7 is not the season of band wagoning and supporting someone to win when they haven't proved themselves strategically and by playing the best game. BBN is a game and may the best gamer win, period.

After watching the international BB versions, I still know we have a long way to go. In those games, fans and whatnots have barely little or no influence in the game. Strategy and alliances play a huge part and that's what makes it very interesting. I really hope BBN gets to the that point (Well, with the 2 house split, the HMs are unconsciously building alliances with heir current HMs, so yeah).

I'm sick and tired of choosing winners from the stage when they haven't proved themselves. Of course bandwagoners and people who make money off of the show won't like this. They can push their agenda all they want, but they will all be shocked las las. I believe that there will be enough twists this season to truly change things for good.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Like, my dear, see me see trouble O.

Everybody else dey post their analysis, wahala no dey, when I post my own, dem go dey insult me as if what I say is what they will use to vote.

That is like me saying Atiku no go win election, then posting why I think so, then somebody supporting Atiku will start insulting me, as if I asked them not to vote the Atiku.

Na just here my analysis dey end. I no dey go Facebook post anything or even Twitter, I just use this place for analysis. And to God be the glory, my early days analysis no dey too dey far off. Make dem dey insult me dey go.

Safari....quote insult to u today?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
I love this… grin

E be like say na Bryan oh, As e don dey pepper people..
I don't see a single trait of a winner in him. You can't force him down our throat like you did with Laycorn. It is way too early for all this.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2022
The interesting thing about this year is we have no stage tag winner, everyone of them seems interesting one way or the other...

Some are trending than others though but still no much difference...Kess, Groovy would still give Bryan a run for his money on any poll and Diana can still drag a top position with the likes of Amaka, Bella on other polls. good thing unlike past seasons where only Laycon could wipe the floor with other Hms combined on any polls.

The only Hm that is lowkey getting more engagement is Sheggz. More comments and likes than others housemates even on nairaland FP...His profile has the most pages and his pictures has the most likes.

This season is going to be the most unpredictable season ever with the look of things.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2022
I agree over the laugh. He needs to tone it down. He is actually smart and funny

Geezeem:

If not for that laughter, you for get what to discuss about him? talk true grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

So far...I am yet to see any insult from any side o...its all differing views ....I write in a straightforward manner....dont confuse it for fight o....its all love just different perspectives

Load of trash has been stated and agreed to.

That is insultive.

I have not called anyone's assertion a "load of trash", so, me I don't know why someone will come this early morning and use insult to wash his mouth

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Adekunle is stronger than Hermes. Lol, Hermes ke?

Dem no dey even put am for polls.

Bella and Sheggz are their strongest pair. Hermes has not shown what people expected him to show, that's probably why Phyna is packing fans; she is doing what people expected Hermes to do

I still look forward to his input in creative tasks, that's where I believe he will shine, but his house interactions are not selling him for now
Don't worry Safari grin
It's nice being the underdog
That way no one will see us coming
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2022
No thats Christy O who is half Yoruba half ibo. I believe chi chi said she’s Edo but grew up in the East. I’m also not sure that Hermes is Ibo but I can’t speak on it cos I never heard him say where he is from.

safarigirl:

Okay, let me correct it.

Someone who knows her from outside the show, said she was half and half.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Okay.

Sheggz- Kiddwaya (British Nigerian, I love everybody, I'm just cruising, but I still dey follow babe up and down, while maintaining cruising status. Also peeped when Chichi (Nengi) was bathing, she asked and he owned it)

Bella- (I don't want to catch feelings, I get clingy, I'd prefer not to see you everyday, but I still dey entertain you when you show, and maybe sometimes, I look out for you, on occasion, I will hang with Adekunle (Ozo), who I may like, but he's a chill guy, so, he's the "safe" person I can use as distraction)

Apparently, Dotun is somewhere in the equation from conversations yesterday, I honestly don't know why, but he declared his intentions to chase Bella, because in the "Boys" conversations, Sheggz claims he's just cruising with Bella, nothing serious. Most likely Laycon, but I doubt there is an attraction at all on Erica's (Bella) end, so, that one is not likely to manifest

Anyway, na my theory be that. Allysyn is nothing like Erica abeg, and neither is Adekunle Kiddwaya.

It was Kiddwaya that chased Erica in the begging of the show, he was the one selling his market to her in the beginning of the show. He did the chasing. So, what you people will not do is come and rewrite story here as if Erica was chasing Kiddwaya. Na him dey shout "That white dress" for 50+ days. He was putting in the work, and everytime she would cut him off, he would want to choke her with attention and pleas.

Make we watch show abeg, all these comparisons kobosi. Una dey use bias watch show too much.
shocked Nawao I don't want to call u a liar but which Bigbrother lockdown u watch shocked U just turn everything upside down grin
Blunders everywhere!!!

Even on twitter they call Sheggz Ozo grin the only similarity he has with Kidd is the british pedigree!!
Kidd held his flirtacious tag with his full chest! Dem no born sheggz to try it in Bella's presence grin

Bella and Erica has absolutely nothing in common
Bella is being chased by sheggz while Erica did the chasing with Kidd grin Erica appeared desperate for Kidd unlike bella that hasn't shown any desperation for sheggz grin She even said she likes both Sheggz and Adekunle just like Nengi was also flirting with Kidd even with Ozo in her palms that year grin Bella and Nengi have somuch in common!

Did Sheggz tell u he is just crusing with Bella angry
Did Kidd ever cling to Erica from day1 angry

Erica was always doing the chasing with Kidd this is why she had a fight with wathoni a fellow housemate grin Wathoni boldly said it to her face that Kidd didn't chase any gal in this house grin
Erica's was desperate for Kidd just like Allison is desperate for Adekunle now and that was one of the reasons she was brutally dragged that year if u are to be truthful to urself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2022
I'm still not feeling anybody till now

Bella has the charisma to be Cee C 2.0 ,if she can add a little spice,I'm down for her

Adekunle is Leo 2.0 ,a little spice and I'm down for him as well

More bad bitvh vibes from Chi Chi and I'm down as well

Sheggz has completely destroyed my last string of hope in him �

Still not feeling phyna , native doctor , Emmanuella 2.0
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Giel:

Lol. You must be a serious shipper grin
They were just talking grin
Met the show when Bella was describing his physical attributes and character. I don't know what led to it. Eloswag then said people always tell him that he's flirts a lot but in his mind he's just being friendly. Bella then said she can see why they say that.
Nah , i'm not shipping yet. I just don't want Hermes near Allysyn. Elo should use his brains and grab that head quick.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

This is a load of trash….Let people watch and be their own judges. I know what you are trying to do. And it ain’t gonna work this year angry
abi o, her over sabi too much. she's trying to paint her favourite housemates as strongest. that shiit won't work this year. there are no strong housemates yet.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Chomzy was telling Doyin yesterday that she doesn’t know how to start or engage conversations and she’d rather just listen.

All the best to her undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2022
I'm seeing Bryan everywhere

I sincerely don't think Bryan is "winner" material

He just doesn't have that "thing"

Well, we'll keep watching Sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Pillar12:
The interesting thing about this year is we have no stage tag winner, everyone of them seems interesting one way or the other...

Some are trending than others though but still no much difference...Kess, Groovy would still give Bryan a run for his money on any poll and Diana can still drag a top position with the likes of Amaka, Bella on other polls. good thing unlike past seasons where only Laycon could wipe the floor with other Hms combined on any polls.

The only Hm that is lowkey getting more engagement is Sheggz. More comments and likes than others housemates even on nairaland FP...His profile has the most pages and his pictures has the most likes.

This season is going to be the most unpredictable season ever with the look of things.

Haba.

Even your Sheggz cannot give Bryann a run for his money on any poll, how much more those guys?

Abi, which polls are you speaking on? And the engagements, is that solely on Nairaland? I can't speak on NL engagements.

Anyway, no clear winner

But clearly, Kess and Groovy are not in the same conversation Bryann is in, that one is untrue.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

U ehn... 3 days....u don know strongest person....

Coast is clear babe...this season is different ....

As usual....things being to take a pattern from the 2/3rd week.

I am not writing Bryan off...I m just saying his strength ain't defined yet ....

If anything is overdo go cast am
fact
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:
I'm seeing Bryan everywhere

I sincerely don't think Bryan is "winner" material

He just doesn't have that "thing"

Well, we'll keep watching Sha

What thing? Fakeness? The last two winners have had that thing

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2022
moufan:
abi o, her over sabi too much. she's trying to paint her favourite housemates as strongest. that shiit won't work this year. there are no strong housemates yet.

She did not put a gun to your head ,everyone has the right to talk about and give their own analysis and I actually love seeing safarigirl 's analysis here

Make una try dey rest

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:
I'm still not feeling anybody till now

Bella has the charisma to be Cee C 2.0 ,if she can add a little spice,I'm down for her

Adekunle is Leo 2.0 ,a little spice and I'm down for him as well

More bad bitvh vibes from Chi Chi and I'm down as well

Sheggz has completely destroyed my last string of hope in him �

Still not feeling phyna , native doctor , Emmanuella 2.0
Leo was an asslicker doesn't have the alpha male aura of Adekunle! Though both are calm!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Lhimeet:

They can feel what you’re not feeling.

The power of premium gbola, collect am once, head go scatter
grin
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

What thing? Fakeness? The last two winners have had that thing

I can't really explain it Sha ,but we'll see

I absolutely hated the last winner and the last set
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

U ehn... 3 days....u don know strongest person....

Coast is clear babe...this season is different ....

As usual....things being to take a pattern from the 2/3rd week.

I am not writing Bryan off...I m just saying his strength ain't defined yet ....

If anything is overdo go cast am

I did not call anybody strongest O

Haba.

If you dey call Bryann name, you no go fit call Cyph name too for the same conversation. So, we all clearly know top contenders.

I did not call anybody strongest, una like to dey misunderstand person.

All this argument na because you no like the Bryann, and that is fine. Me sef I no like Phyna, but if someone calls her a strong contender, I no go argue am, same as Sheggz or Bella.

We don agree say no clear winner, una wan come argue say "this person is not a winner".

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Aguwanyi:

tongue tongue tongue
I go soon flog you wotowoto!!!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Leo was an asslicker doesn't have the alpha male aura of Adekunle! Though both are calm!

Adekunle does have that Panty dropping aura

I'm watching out for him during arena games ,parties and the rest Sha

I'm already loving him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
I drop 2 comments, spambot ban me

Dominique no be so ooo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
bryan is more of Laycon abeg, which nonsense Hermes.

Don’t e ever disrespect laycon..

Laycon was a very confident guy, top guy, might not be as fine as bryan, same level of top confidence, influence, people like laycon, they are not the biggest is size, but they know how to get other housemates to respect them. So bryan is close treading laycons path, no one else is close..
Lol the funny thing is that I even feel Hermes is a jagaban compared to Laycon grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

I can't really explain it Sha ,but we'll see

I absolutely hated the last winner and the last set

Last time someone won for the right reasons, was Mercy in my opinion. Since then, I never see another deserving winner. Na why runners up dey outlast winners recently.

Bryann reminds me of Miracle a lot, albeit more outspoken, so, I believe he does have that "thing", but we may be seeing differently.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Okay

I have seen sha, mostly from yesterday. But here are some recent polls

Look at the numbers(sample size), they are not statistically significant enough for reference, that's why I won't bother highlighting the flaws in the screenshots you shared and how they are not in agreement with your conclusion in the post I quoted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.