Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,254 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1972354 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Lol the funny thing is that I even feel Hermes is a jagaban compared to Laycon grin
lol Hermes is nothing compared to laycon, just an intentional weird guy. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2022
BarristerAlarig:

You know that I know no smelling Dada carrying rapper
Are you denying your fave now?
Lmao!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Innocentchild:
I drop 2 comments, spambot ban me

Dominique no be so ooo

Na spambot ban you, that's out of Dominique's hands. Spambot is automated.

Na just to send mail to Dominique to unban you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

Adekunle does have that Panty dropping aura

I'm watching out for him during arena games ,parties and the rest Sha

I'm already loving him
Yesoo just a little more spice from him and he will be way up there by a landslide grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:
I'm still not feeling anybody till now

Bella has the charisma to be Cee C 2.0 ,if she can add a little spice,I'm down for her

Adekunle is Leo 2.0 ,a little spice and I'm down for him as well

More bad bitvh vibes from Chi Chi and I'm down as well

Sheggz has completely destroyed my last string of hope in him �

Still not feeling phyna , native doctor , Emmanuella 2.0
Native doctor angry smiley ?
You mean Mr Eccentric cheesy
Naija Dennis Rodman kiss
Assertiveness personified

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2022
PimpasParadise:
I remain your agbero bus conductor.
Supporter of the disliked.
Hermes the jagajaga spiritualist.
Hermes the edgy looking sombori cheesy

Una don baf ?
Goodmorning
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Last time someone won for the right reasons, was Mercy in my opinion. Since then, I never see another deserving winner. Na why runners up dey outlast winners recently.

Bryann reminds me of Miracle a lot, albeit more outspoken, so, I believe he does have that "thing", but we may be seeing differently.

Mercy and Miracle remains the best winners till date

Highly competitive, Strategic and Go-getters

I'll keep looking out for Bryan though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
activities2:
This Hermes carry charm come this house
even Allyson dey consider am
He oozes confidence and sex!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Innocentchild:

Native doctor angry smiley ?
You mean Mr Eccentric cheesy
Naija Dennis Rodman kiss
Assertiveness personified

Your Mr eccentric dey make eye turn me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
If anyone watched BBMzansi 3 this year. Themba was the one trending from day 1 and had fans who defended him just like Whitemonkey fans. At the finales , we were all stunned to see him leave at 3rd place , even Gash1 was able to beat him at the polls and the underground queen Mphowabadimo took the win. Thats what we want in this years Big Brother Naija.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Na spambot ban you, that's out of Dominique's hands. Spambot is automated.

Na just to send mail to Dominique to unban you
Ends tomorrow, will just wait it out with this moniker if she doesn't acknowledge the mention
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
deserve kwa! Because she's so beautiful. And ur very sick, very ugly, very short dwarfish cultist laycon, sickle cell sickler currently on life support in ikorodu general hospital couldnt get her?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
I thought Hermes would be the bandwagon winner this season

I'm so happy it's turning out not to be so

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol Hermes is nothing compared to laycon, just an intentional weird guy. grin

Hermes is who Laycon thought he was.

Man came into the house and was calling himself a sex enthusiast Abi wetin he talk? Only to be looking for love and acceptance from woman.

Hermes is actually polyamorous and open about discussions on sexual topics. He also does not shy away from the women, unlike ya boy that all the girls, aside Erica, ignored the first few days.

Make dem leave Hermes mbok, he is a very unique entity. Like someone said, such a character is not regularly found on BBNaija, unlike Laylay, wey be Efe Pro Max.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

I did not call anybody strongest O

Haba.

If you dey call Bryann name, you no go fit call Cyph name too for the same conversation. So, we all clearly know top contenders.

I did not call anybody strongest, una like to dey misunderstand person.

All this argument na because you no like the Bryann, and that is fine. Me sef I no like Phyna, but if someone calls her a strong contender, I no go argue am, same as Sheggz or Bella.

We don agree say no clear winner, una wan come argue say "this person is not a winner".
I see u are really underestimating groovy grin That guy is possibly the strongest guy in trenches as we speak grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Lol, Bryan reminds of laycon and tears everywhere grin

If e pain you, hug transformer… I am just waiting for him to tick all my boxes, then una go see.. I only said he is more of laycon and some people don dey hyperventilate, me wey wan dey neutral like last season, so I am even speaking from a very neutral perspective. I don’t do bandwagon, if I feel you, I feel you, from frodd to laycon to not feeling anybody but voted Sammy last season , to starting to feel Bryan this season, so choke your bandwagon talk in you oesophagus, Bryan will more likely win this season, doesn’t stop you from enjoying the season, who will win will win, and a winner will always have bandwagon, deservingly or not.

Laycon is the most successful from his set, till today, till tomorrow, if not one of the most successful housemates ever sef.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

Yes oooo. Everybody na serious competition , i dey wait for arena games , jaccuzi party and saturday party night.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Nexus25:

Look at the numbers(sample size), they are not statistically significant enough for reference, that's why I won't bother highlighting the flaws in the screenshots you shared and how they are not in agreement with your conclusion in the post I quoted.

Like I said, those are recent

And stats are stats, whatever you think of the sample size is inconsequential. The point is that there have been polls and you claimed you have not seen any, which I have now shown you is untrue.

Do with it whatever you wish.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
deserve kwa! Because she's so beautiful. And ur very sick, very ugly, very short dwarfish cultist laycon, sickle cell sickler currently on life support in ikorodu general hospital couldnt get her?
Is this supposed to be funny?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

Your Mr eccentric dey make eye turn me
I know,he has that effect on people
He's very mesmerizing, just don't fall too hard cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I see u are really underestimating groovy grin That guy is possibly the strongest guy in trenches as we speak grin

Groovy ko
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2022
no clear winner and no bandwagon effect this season.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Why Chichi too dey quarrel?

The person wey she dey halla for no even dey follow her talk. She told vex. Argument no suppose stretch as she dey stretch am.

Eloswag and Hermes are even trying to appeal to her, she still dey use her squeaky voice argue.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Hermes is who Laycon thought he was.

Man came into the house and was calling himself a sex enthusiast Abi wetin he talk? Only to be looking for love and acceptance from woman.

Hermes is actually polyamorous and open about discussions on sexual topics. He also does not shy away from the women, unlike ya boy that all the girls, aside Erica, ignored the first few days.

Make dem leave Hermes mbok, he is a very unique entity. Like someone said, such a character is not regularly :Dfound on BBNaija, unlike Laylay, wey be Efe Pro Max.

you don’t like laycon, so I will take your view on him with a pinch of salt. He really dealt some serious damage to most of you. And una never recover.

Hermes is just an intentional weirdo, laycon was an average struggling artist, nothing weird, just intelligent, smart and analytical, with some craziness.

This is different from being an intentional weirdo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2022
realhovaps:

I swr look at the nonsense you typed. Women need to own responsibility . Kidd was with Erica all through, even see what she put him through. Why blame Kidd you need to get a hold of yourself that event is gone.
Who is this mosquito buzzing in my comment?
You miss road?
If you don’t agree with my postulations,why don’t you state yours without sounding like a deranged pig?
Didn’t you see where I also blamed Erica for her disqualification?
Ode!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

Seeing people hyping him up on Sunday and Monday. I thought they were already choosing the winner in the first week as usual. This season has very strong characters, it's going to be hard to predict the winner Atleast for now. That's how it's supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Y'all can continue your fights about who is winning, trending or stronger than who

Me and my kinds are having a ball, flipping channels and looking for entertainment cheesy

I just want to watch these people live together, interact with each other and create fun for my viewing pleasure grin

Your kinda talks bore me silly angry

I have barely got in 3 hours of straight viewing since the show started and I am supposed to banter about their strength and chances of winning?

Eish men!

Wish you guys have a different page to have this sorta discussions... just like biggy did, we all would then be privileged to choose which of the BBN live update page to visit lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Yellowpigment:

Groovy ko
Watch and see grin
especially now he has started avoiding beauty the pest e go shockalize u grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:

Abeg abeg abeg, no make me choke on laughter.

The only thing strong about Groovy is his height
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Abeg abeg abeg, no make me choke on laughter.

The only thing strong about Groovy is his height
Ok grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Haba.

Even your Sheggz cannot give Bryann a run for his money on any poll, how much more those guys?

Abi, which polls are you speaking on? And the engagements, is that solely on Nairaland? I can't speak on NL engagements.

Anyway, no clear winner

But clearly, Kess and Groovy are not in the same conversation Bryann is in, that one is untrue.

Sheggz cannot give Bryan a run on any poll?

Are you talking base on just twitter huh, i gave you a reference ( Nairaland ) then you said you don't know about Nairaland and then same you is talking about ANY poll when you have no clue about other platform

rest abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2022
Pillar12:

Sheggz cannot give Bryan a run on any poll?

Are you talking base on just twitter huh, i gave you a reference ( Nairaland ) then you said you don't know about Nairaland and then same you is talking about ANY poll when you have no clue about other platform

rest abeg
Bryan could be stronger than sheggz from what am seeing lately

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.