Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1982811 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes.

Wow. I thought she was younger. Means she’s the oldest this year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
This Phyna and Amaka beef, I don't even know what it is about, but it's making both of them look somehow

I caught Phyna now being quite intentionally inflexible about the issue
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Wow. I thought she was younger. Means she’s the oldest this year.

Yes, she is
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:
Bryann and Diana is child abuse na. How would a 24 year old go for a 33 mummy of the house?

Like mommy who is single can’t get with a virile young man who finds her attractive? You have to kill Macron’s wife first cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Groovy and Beauty, e be like they are gradually settling for each other.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed

This was the scene I saw.

Some of these 'top' girls this season, there is something I find rather malicious/unfriendly about their personalities, so, even if I do like certain aspects of them, that malicious factor just puts me off.

I think Daniella, Ilebaye, Diana and Chomzy are the only ones that have not caused me to cringe, or squeeze face so far.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed

They are not handling the fight well, they've literally stopped talking to each other completely, it doesn't make any sense.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

Please, make una excuse Kunle from all these problematic girls. Make she dey with her Groovy. Does Kunle look like a therapist?
Beauty is not problematic, u better sshhh u this girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Beauty constant need to attach to someone ehn.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Groovy and Beauty, e be like they are gradually settling for each other.....
I forbid it for my Girl
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I forbid it for my Girl

Forbid ke? Something wey don dey happen.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Is she really 33? shocked

We have had a 38 year old lady on the show before, 33 too. Is 33 old chim? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Phyna needs to be taken to Yaba left asap

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
PrincessEstates:

I’ll try more. smiley Just that, I’ll be feeling her when she’s flowing, gisting, etc. Suddenly she’ll just squeeze face. But I’ll try sha. Nobody is perfect. smiley

And I know that even if she ends up in a “situationship” with Sheggz, if the guy do one kin, she go just change am for him fast-fast( that’s if he does not succeed in making her into a”mad woman “).

Aww. when I said free your mind I meant as a joke, it's ok if you're taking your time to warm up to her or if you don't even like her at all.
For me, I just like her voice and the fact that she came in and told us that she's a last born who likes baby girl and soft life lifestyle. So Her voice and her introduction covers a multitude of sins for me grin I like her.

You see Groovy that way? There was a post a day or so back that said groovy was basically saying that he doesn't want beauty like that. You think it's format and he's more into her than he's letting on? Please tell me more.

Cos are you seeing this season ehn, Beauty has the ability of making Groovy into a “mad man”, while Sheggz has the ability of making Bella into a “mad woman”, if care is not taken. cheesy
shocked shocked serious. . I don't want her to turn into a mad woman because of man. If it's like that sheggz should carry his fine boy to another person abeg. Doyin is available. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
nooker:
Lol. Diana says she came with plenty load so she's going nowhere till the last day . Even Biggie sef shock

I haven’t been watching but saw her DS. Biggie’s jive about “her big load” seemed to refer sarcastically to her backside. Guess she has a sizable one? Unfortunately or fortunately, the sarcasm was lost in English which she completely missed. I like her guts.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

She is really not French but we are not ready for this dialogue cheesy

Which dialogue

Someone was born and raised in France and lived all her life in France and you wan tell me say no be French? In France, once you turn 18, you apply for French citizenship if you have lived there all your life (even after only 5 years).

Don’t talk about topics that you have no idea about just because you want to sound smart. At least check google first angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

This was the scene I saw.

Some of these 'top' girls this season, there is something I find rather malicious/unfriendly about their personalities, so, even if I do like certain aspects of them, that malicious factor just puts me off.

I think Daniella, Ilebaye, Diana and Chomzy are the only ones that have not caused me to cringe, or squeeze face so far.
Yup I agree

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
E be like say Christy don turn ghost as we no dey see her at all.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Someone was born and raised in France and lived all her life in France and you wan tell me say no be French? In France, once you turn 18, you apply for French citizenship if you have lived there all your life (even after only 5 years).

Don’t talk about topics that you have no idea about just because you want to sound smart. At least check google first angry

She is not French
She will never be French
She could never be French irrespective of what you have Googled, in spite of what immigration documents tell you, Dianne is not French oh African lipsrsealed cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She is beautiful, she looks 10 years younger without the Instagram makeup and wig.

Her smiles makes me smile. I prefer her face bare, I hope someone hides her makeup for me as well undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

She is not French
She will never be French
She could never be French irrespective of what you have Googled, in spite of what immigration documents tell you, Dianne is not French oh African lipsrsealed cool

angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Adekunle
oh, tnx. Adekunle correct guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Is this what happened?
Tell me this is how it happened cos I have been so thrown all day

Lool I didn’t watch it o, but from what amillion posted, I didn’t see any bodyshaming.

If I say I hate work out and would rather do surgery than work out if I get fat, is it bodyshaming?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Used to think that warri is inhabited by only mad people like efe and omashola, but in Kess I have seen a complete gentleman from warri

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alamkir:
Diana came with 100 clothes...... For 72 days

That's my gal grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:
Lmao ,do you know doyin's ig handle?

It's only Sheggz I've checked out on IG. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Reading Safari’s write up, I don’t know why Allyson was probed to reveal the second person she dislikes. I believe that would be Bella maybe cos of Adekunle and also cos the girl like to fight.

Eeghe:

I had a dreadful thought she would dislike Chomzy (secretly cos of Dotun) and from what I am reading, she does and admitted that in the DR
angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
@ fertilewomb, helloooo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SircumzAlot: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
Used to think that warri is inhabited by only mad people like efe and omashola, but in Kess I have seen a complete gentleman from warri

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Diana's DS

Welcome to your first DS, experience so far?

So far so good, until now she can't realise she is actually in Biggie's house. She was very very excited on Sunday when they entered the house. So far it has been amazing, they are 12, but they are expecting to be more. But so far between all of them, there are very interesting personalities and she is looking forward to learning of them more and more. She is happy

How are you settling in?

She will be very honest, it's okay. On the first day, it was a bit impressive, the fact that you are not in your house, but in an environment with strangers. They are in a house with a group of guys that are very respectful and very nice.

Journey to the house?

It has been very challenging and very stressful from the beginning until now, because the process is a bit long. Seeing the past season, she didn't know what to expect. She thought they just packed their bags, left their house and went to Biggie's house, but knowing the process now, she has a greater respect for the past participants as well as the production team. She has been stressed from May when the process began, until Sunday

What does coming on the show mean to her?

It means a lot. She saw herself in the house one night when she was dreaming in December. She couldn't explain it, but she saw herself in the house. She was hoping one day it would definitely happen, this is her second year of applying for the show, so, she is very grateful for God answering her prayers. She wants to thank Biggie for the opportunity. She has a lot of emotions about it, because this platform will allow her actualize some dreams she has been having for some time now. She is excited for what is to come after the show

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

So far, she really likes them. They are all different, intelligent, with different personalities. No one looks alike. It has been 3 days in the house, they can already see the starts in the skies that want to shine. They will see how it goes, but she is sure it will be very challenging and exciting at the same time, she can feel tension has started to happens small small, so, they will see how it goes.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

She concentrated on her baby, Amaka. She was so happy to see her. It was a lot of emotions, coming on Sunday, she was hoping to see her. She had asked her to keep a bed for her, so it was very destabilizing when she got in and saw other people. Seeing them all on Monday was crazy, but very exciting, especially that they palyed HoH games together. She thinks they are nice, but a bit different from Level 1 folks. They saw for few minutes, but she looks forward to learning more of them when the opportunity comes

How are they different?

When they returned to the house, they all realised all those in Level 1 are really bonding, but the vibe was really different in the Arena. She is not sure they (Level 2) are getting on well between each other, she did not feel any chemistry or bondage (bonding) between them, that is why they seem different

Chances of winning?

She thinks her chances are 100%, because she did not come to carry last. She came ready and came with plenty loads and she is looking forward to being on the final stage and winning the 100 million. She will give everything she can, to make sure she gets to the final stage

Biggie : Oh my! Just how much load did you come with?

She says the show is for 72 days, but she came with clothes for 100 days, because you don't know what can happen. She is ready for anything.

Anything Else?

She is happy she has the opportunity to speak with Biggie today. The house is amazing; big, beautiful and everything is new. It is even matching more than she expected. This house is the best of all the seasons. She wants to ask that the A/C is too much and if they can reduce the A/C. It feels like they are in Canada, so, if it is possible, they can reduce. Also, regarding the shower, the water is not hot even though Biggie announces that the water is not hot. If Biggie can increase bathroom temperature or allow them use bucket to boil water.

Biggie will consider the request

She thanks Biggie for everything else, and looks forward to talking more with Biggie

End of DS

PS: She's such a sweet lady. Another enjoyable session.

I like her!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:

I get yahoo boy vibes from the guy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rarre: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
fake and rubbish ship everywhere they are all looking for shippers money/gift after the house

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.