Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978848 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Wow. I thought she was younger. Means she’s the oldest this year.
She is the grandmama this year. Awon Ancient of days

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

I get yahoo boy vibes from the guy lipsrsealed
you ehn. The guy is a business man married to an Americana.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Like mommy who is single can’t get with a virile young man who finds her attractive? You have to kill Macron’s wife first cheesy

Don't mind them grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
DoubleeDee:

I haven’t been watching but saw her DS. Biggie’s jive about “her big load” seemed to refer sarcastically to her backside. Guess she has a sizable one? Unfortunately or fortunately, the sarcasm was lost in English which she completely missed. I like her guts.

DD!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Like mommy who is single can’t get with a virile young man who finds her attractive? You have to kill Macron’s wife first cheesy
This is Nigeria ooo please forget france and macron. Diana once said guys run away from her bcs of something (i didn't hear). Bryann just wanted to trend , i understand him. My mumu miyonse did the same with TBoss and how did she pay him back?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

Haba mily....she is French o....

Just like any one that was born and bred in lagos will call themselves lagosians...

She isn’t. Africans should stop doing that, honestly.
An African can claim any part of our land, I can be okay with that. But claiming the lands of our subjugators? No no no for me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Amillionnn:
I talk say this giddyfia smart. He just needs to tune down that laughter.

GPA 4.0

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Twoclans:

I am not feeling her diary sha.

Yep , I was disappointed. She only has energy for her fellow hms undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:
This is Nigeria ooo please forget france and macron. Diana once said guys run away from her bcs of something (i didn't hear). Bryann just wanted to trend , i understand him. My mumu miyonse did the same with TBoss and how did she pay him back?

Why are you denying Bryan’s wants? Why? What am I missing? He likes Dianne, deal with it lol.
Then that’s what has made me want to watch the Bryan some more

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
I have missed trenches sha.. haven’t really watched them today.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz DS.

Welcome to your first DS, experience so far?

It's been lit amazing. He's happy to be he

How are you settling in?

Settling in good. Everyday gets easier. He's enjoying it Sha. It's lit

Journey to the house?

It was definitely tough. He enjoyed it, but it was really worrying at times. Flying to Lagos not knowing if things would work out or not. He's happy for the opportunity, it's a once in a lifetime experience.

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

He genuinely likes them, and he is not just saying that. He has obviously connected more with some than others. Some are definitely playing a game. It's early days so one can't say, but he's learning of them and they are learning of him. It's a good bunch.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs

He thinks they are very cool. He knows Groovy, Groovy is cool. He met a girl, Beauty *chuckles* her name is Beauty, she's very beautiful. They seem cool.

Winning chances?

So far he feels like everyone here has the same chance. They are all here to win, so, he has the same chance as everyone else; 1 out of 24

Anything Else?

Not really. He is enjoying the process. Not really...not really, he's fine.

End of Diary Session.

PS: Brief. A lot of blushing about Beauty. Oluwa, do it for us and bring them together.

The universe go run am
Weekend can't come any sooner grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bbnaijaviewer: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Clement1111:
Names of fan base
Only decent ones are Kunle’s and Bella’s
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Since they met, he has been saying he likes her. He says her skin is like milk, say she be soft babe wey need soft boy like him to dey alright.

Shege Jaguaa!!.... grin
Now that's my long distance thingy shaping up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eloswag's DS

Welcome to DS, experience so far?

Experience has been nice, it has been really cold. He likes that he has met a new set of people and he is getting to understand their person. He is also interacting, sometimes, he doesn't do that, sometimes he listens, and other times he watches. The hot water is mostly warm and it adds to the cold. He likes the exercise in the Arena. He likes Arena games. He likes the task, it's vibey.

Journey to the house?

It was really scary. He thought he wasn't going to make it. He thought whatever would be would be. It was a 50-50 for him, and he decided to just follow his heart, anything that happens happens. It was interesting, a lot of 'covered covered', he liked the journey even though he didn't know who he would see the next time.

What does it mean to you?

It means he has been given a huge opportunity to sell himself, show his talent, show that he can be caring and understanding. He knows it is a game, but he is here to also have fun, eat and dance.

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

Everyone is still being chilled at this point. This is the third or fourth day, still foggy. They are still kind of closed off, and reluctant to show their true selves. This is understandable, and everyone is just trying to slowly open up and understand how they can interact with others. They are interesting, there is always something to talk about. Arguments happen, and they sort it out quickly, which he finds cool and interesting.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs

He was really happy to see his roommate. They had already bonded, so, they know each other more. Seeing the other HMs, even though he doesn't know their names, seeing Bryann, he feels like he is like him. The yin to his yang. The female housemates are cute. They are more loud, energetic, they are straight talkers. They are like fire, and the Level 1 HMs are like water. They have energy too.

What does winning first HoH game mean to him?

At first, he was playing it slow and steady. He also talked to God, and tried to play the game really safe. Chichi was going towards his own bowl, instead of hers, and there was a lot of clashing. He thinks he tried with the balls, and he wasn't looking at other people. Sitting down and waiting for Biggie to call the Qualified contestants, he felt he wouldn't make it. When it was time to count, he thought he wouldn't be part of them. When he saw his bowl lifted, he was happy. During the next challenge, he thought it was groundnut, but when he saw cashew nut, he and his mother had a brief cashew nut business, so, he thought he could try to win it. Opening the bottle was difficult, but then, he remembered a skill he used to use, and he saw Bryann's bowl filling up. He actually thought Bryann and him had about the same amount. Winning the HoH was really nice. When Biggie said he had to nominate someone, he was really scared because they just started and he thought it too early to make enemies. He also thought it was too early for nominations. He would not have nominated someone from Level 1.

How have you been heading level 1?

He thinks he is a calm leader. He likes a clean environment, so, he is big on getting the house clean. He can cook, so, he does not want to impose rules as regards cooking, so, he thinks there should be a balance. He is trying to be like a caring father, because he did not really have that growing up. So, if someone looks down, he asks if they are okay and what not.

Winning chances?

He really does not know because anything can happen and to be honest, he is really confident in himself and he thinks his chances are 100%. If people can see he is being himself, they can resonate with that. And if he can hone his skills daily, in sports, tasks, arena games and the likes, he could be on the safer side, rather than falling off.

Anything Else?

Hermes' Quidax fit, and Dotun's Care Bag. So, if Biggie can get Hermes the Quidax merchandise.

Biggie will consider the request.

End of DS

PS: This guy dey talk sha, but he said some really sweet and thoughtful things. He seems cool

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BeanmanX(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
drake49:
comments like this and people like this Disgust me, because the country is burning Economically, security wise and politically i should begin to mourn? what do you suggest we do? put off our TV and go to Aso rock and drive Buhari?
Infact what exactly have you done personally to extinguish the fire? If you are really doing something meaningful, u wouldn't have time to search for the thread and say rubbish... Mr Serious Nigerian.... Getat from here
10 useless and lazy youths liked this post,,,,,u people haven't suffered yet,, don't worry Tinubu is still coming to make y'all life miserable... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
undecidedI don’t care for Beauty, but what is she doing with Groovy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz DS.

How are you settling in?

Journey to the house?

It was definitely tough. He enjoyed it, but it was really worrying at times. Flying to Lagos not knowing if things would work out or not. He's happy for the opportunity, it's a once in a lifetime experience.

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

He genuinely likes them, and he is not just saying that. He has obviously connected more with some than others. Some are definitely playing a game. It's early days so one can't say, but he's learning of them and they are learning of him. It's a good bunch.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs

He thinks they are very cool. He knows Groovy, Groovy is cool. He met a girl, Beauty *chuckles* her name is Beauty, she's very beautiful. They seem cool.

Winning chances?

So far he feels like everyone here has the same chance. They are all here to win, so, he has the same chance as everyone else; 1 out of 24

Anything Else?

End of Diary Session.

PS: Brief. A lot of blushing about Beauty. Oluwa, do it for us and bring them together.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
At the end of Diary Sessions, Sheggz is the only person that correctly answered the question about his chances of winning the show;

1 of 24

Everybody else no sabi Maths.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Hermes DS

It's been amazing. He did not know what to expect coming in here. He thought there would be a clash of string characters. He anticipated a lot of resistance, but they are amazing. Everyone is considerate, they are working as a team. They have no issues with each other, it has been amazing so far and he looks forward to the rest of it.

Journey to the house?

For the most part, he was anticipating what the possibility was of getting to the house. It is such a dream to have made it. He is a believer in what Big Brother does. Coming from Lagos, hope is a very tangible thing to have and it is rare, almost scarce. This is a whole lot, he has had a lot of things he could do, and for whatever reason, he has not been able to maximize it, so, being here, knowing he's on TV, is crazy. Being here has been beyond his expectations.

What does being here mean to you?

It means a lot. For the longest he has felt like he needed a tangible reason for everything within the meaning of capacity he is worth (Omo, the English don pass me.). It has been a struggle to make ends meet, and to get to do something. A great number of people will see what he is capable of, and to express his talents. What has been stopping him is resources, so, making it here, is a lot. He has been watching the show and past seasons, and knowing what the past contestants have achieved, he feels like just being here allows him to achieve those possibilities

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

He feels like he hasn't gotten to meet a lot of them, so, he hasn't been able to make a passive judgement....*Biggie corrects him that it is his fellow housemates* They are amazing, creative. Everyone is such an individual, you can't make them do what they don't want to do. He finds them inspiring, they are amazing and great people.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

He genuinely believes he has not had enough time with them to create a genuine judgement, from having met them once, it's a great bunch. He's happy with his bunch, he doesn't know what it would have been like, being with the other bunch. Seeing them, he does not think they are so much of a collective bunch. It is basically individuals striving against individuals, and he does not think he quite fits in, as much as he does with his Level 1 housemates.

Winning chances?

He feels like between 0-100, he could say just 60-70%, why? Because he is being as truthful as he can be. Before he got in here, he does have a following and has been doing considerably inspiring things. So, he does think considering chances and God, he could be on 60-70% chance. He would be excited to win.

Anything else?

The Quidax fit, he only got a pair of stockings, so, he would like to get the full fit. And if they could all get something for their throats and their voices. They are all losing their voices, and to deliver in tasks, they will need their voices.

Big Brother will consider his request

End of Session

PS: Great orator. Speaks a little too fast/says too many words at a go. Obsessed with the word "capacity". Intellectuals may like him, but I don't enjoy the typing cry

Who would have thought that such a razz looking fellow will be considered and intellectual? Appearances indeed Cam be deceptive

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:
undecidedI don’t care for Beauty, but what is she doing with Groovy

She is attached to Groovy on the hips, e remain make dem begin talk about how many children dem go born....cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
I liked Bella’s voice on Sunday, not at all anymore
Alyson has a hefty cheesy voice, but it has tinges and dashes of laughter to it, something totally missing in Bella’s voice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:

She is attached to Groovy on the hips, e remain make dem begin talk about how many children dem go born....cheesy grin cheesy

I could never have imagined angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:
She is the grandmama this year. Awon Ancient of days

She's old (in this case) so what?.
You don't intend to age?.
Is it inevitable?.
Have you achieved a scratch of what she has achieved in her 33rd year life.

Who set these trashy standards?

More appalling is a woman naming her fellow woman in this trash context.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz DS.

How are you settling in?

Journey to the house?

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs

Winning chances?

Anything Else?

End of Diary Session.

No Bella? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dear Biggie,

Delighted to get a new season yay, thanks kiss
Pretty please allow any House that wins HoH the privilege of swapping one female and one male, this is the only thing that would keep them on their toes…the uncertainty would also add to the drama of your game.

Nando them got to swap one housemate every week, but their season was long. I really believe that what would make sense more is a babe and a guy swap. Or even swapping two pairs every week.
Or even best, HoH swaps a pair and the tail of the house joins them too (making it 3 ppl to change houses every week). Save this show before it becomes an Ultimate Love show without sparks, horror.com cry

Ahbeg
Thanks for considering this, best regards, and still addicted,
mily

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

No Bella? shocked

As in, he did not mention Bella?

No, he did not mention her. Why do you think he should have mentioned her?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
kowema:

She's old (in this case) so what?.
You don't intend to age?.
Is it inevitable?.
Have you achieved a scratch of what she has achieved in her 33rd year life.

Who set these trashy standards?

More appalling is a woman naming her fellow woman in this trash context.
I was just joking na. Why the insults? i didn't even insult her achievements. When you guys were dragging lucy left and right nko? Please keep that s**t to yourself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
At the end of Diary Sessions, Sheggz is the only person that correctly answered the question about his chances of winning the show;

1 of 24

Everybody else no sabi Maths.
madam, that question has no right or wrong answer. U don start.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:
Dear Biggie,

Pretty please allow the any House that wins HoH the privilege of swapping one female and one male, this is the only thing that would keep them on their toes…the uncertainty would also add to the drama of your game.

Nando them got to swap one housemate every week, but their season was long. I really believe that what would make sense more is a babe and a guy swap. Or even swapping two pairs every week.
HoH swaps a pair and the tail of the house joins them too (making it 3 ppl to change houses every week). Save this show before it becomes Ultimate Love show without sparks cry

Ahbeg
mily

Earlier this week, I read that there will be Arena games on Fridays, Level 1 vs Level 2 Houses. Whichever house wins, the "HoH" of the winning house will get to switch two housemates in their house, for two from the losing house. I assume the pair would be one male and one female for balance.

Just like what happened with Diamond and Ruby Houses on BBA The Chase.

I am most looking forward to Friday for this switch.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
their beef is silly, just a beef of two people who have watched bbn too much.

Phyna is loud , amaka is lousy, amaka laughs and tries to insert herself into all of phynas jokes, “entertainment “, phyna felt amaka is doing gum body and want to be using her to shine to, phyna wants to shine alone, no gum body..
This is what is happening

This is not entertaining to me at all angry
Amaka can drone on and on
Phyna is always talking too
Chim!
But I need to watch and see why you think I would like Phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:
Dear Biggie,

Pretty please allow the any House that wins HoH the privilege of swapping one female and one male, this is the only thing that would keep them on their toes…the uncertainty would also add to the drama of your game.

HoH swaps a pair and the tail of the house joins them too (making it 3 ppl to change houses every week). Save this show before it becomes Ultimate Love show without sparks cry

Ahbeg
mily
Dokita. U remember mad man Nando. Swaps go make too much sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
madam, that question has no right or wrong answer. U don start.

It does

The chances of one person of 24 people winning the show, is one of 24.

That is basic maths. Every other thing is based on feelings.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.