Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1983047 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
DoubleeDee:

I haven’t been watching but saw her DS. Biggie’s jive about “her big load” seemed to refer sarcastically to her backside. Guess she has a sizable one? Unfortunately or fortunately, the sarcasm was lost in English which she completely missed. I like her guts.
You think Biggie can joke about something sexual ? I'm not sure although he told Giddy to feel free to lift any of his fellow housemates as they come in different sizes haha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
I talk say this giddyfia smart. He just needs to tune down that laughter.

safarigirl:
GiddyFia's DS (he sef don lose voice, well deserved)

Welcome to your DS, experience so far?

The experience has been exciting. He has had fun and made new friends, he wouldn't have expected to meet people like this. A lot of good conversations, good friendships and he has enjoyed himself

Journey to the house?

It has been a smooth one from when the process started. It has also been exciting, he has had the time of his life. He had fun and confidence that he was going to get in. He still kept his eyes on having a good time and winning the prize, he knew he will enjoy himself if he gets here and enjoy the experience

What does being here mean to you?

It's the time of his life. He really appreciates the fact that he followed his instincts. It means a lot to him, and he feels like he is here for a reason, not just to have fun and laugh, but he has a purpose.

Thoughts on fellow Level 1 HMs?

This season shocked him. They did not see this coming. There is so much love in the house, they are all giving it their best. He believes they are real and everyone is hungry for the success. He is happy he is with them and he feels like he is in the right place.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

They never knew they were going to meet like that, he was personally looking out for his lockdown roommate, he was very excited to see him and didn't really pay attention to others. There is something different about them, he saw something in them he didn't see in his side, he can't say if the feeling is bad or good, but they are cool sha.

What is different about them?

He feels like they weren't settled yet with themselves, that was how he was feeling. That blend is not there sha.

Winning chances?

Spending 3 nights so far, he doesn't know what to say, but he cannot say why he is not tense. Luckily he would be tense, and worried, but he feels really good. His chances are pretty high for winning the show, he's quite competitive and he believes he is doing well and will go far

Anything Else?

He does not know if he is losing his mind, because he has not gotten any weight to lift here. So, he would like to know if arrangement could be made for weight.

Biggie tells him his fellow Level 1 HMs come in different shapes and sizes. He should feel free to lift them if he wants to lift weights, with their permission of course grin

End of DS

PS: Thank God he has lost his voice Sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Doyin is bodyshaming Diane? Doyin should better be careful, she too is struggling to find a shipping partner.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Bryann is coming for her.

For who? Diana? shocked
How come?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:
Dianna is cute, I like her .

We like her grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pls which Uni did Amaka attend?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm enjoying Amaka and Phamsavi's microbiology and biochemistry gist, its is taking me down memory lane smiley

Amillionnn you've been unbanned
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sheggz DS.

Welcome to your first DS, experience so far?

It's been lit amazing. He's happy to be he

How are you settling in?

Settling in good. Everyday gets easier. He's enjoying it Sha. It's lit

Journey to the house?

It was definitely tough. He enjoyed it, but it was really worrying at times. Flying to Lagos not knowing if things would work out or not. He's happy for the opportunity, it's a once in a lifetime experience.

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

He genuinely likes them, and he is not just saying that. He has obviously connected more with some than others. Some are definitely playing a game. It's early days so one can't say, but he's learning of them and they are learning of him. It's a good bunch.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs

He thinks they are very cool. He knows Groovy, Groovy is cool. He met a girl, Beauty *chuckles* her name is Beauty, she's very beautiful. They seem cool.

Winning chances?

So far he feels like everyone here has the same chance. They are all here to win, so, he has the same chance as everyone else; 1 out of 24

Anything Else?

Not really. He is enjoying the process. Not really...not really, he's fine.

End of Diary Session.

PS: Brief. A lot of blushing about Beauty. Oluwa, do it for us and bring them together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
This Pink hair na Eric pro max. Na just to dey chop chop he sabi. Nothing else angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Geezeem:

For who? Diana? shocked
How come?

Since they met, he has been saying he likes her. He says her skin is like milk, say she be soft babe wey need soft boy like him to dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Bryann is coming for her.
grin grin grin

That boy wants to bite more than he can chew

Crazy fave of mine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
dominique:
I'm enjoying Amaka and Phamsavi's microbiology and biochemistry gist, its is taking me down memory lane smiley

Amillionnn you've been unbanned

Pharmsavvy is bored as hell. Him mind nor just dey there grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chi chi’s DS looks like it will be interesting grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
E be like the cold wey wan kill Island people no dey too touch trenches people.

Those people just dey wear show body, nobody don lose voice, dem no complain to Big Brother say A/C too cold, or hot water too hot

Proper Trenches vs. Island.

Biggy is wicked... grin
A typical case of, none has everything
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
very likeable person, I can’t wait for Bryan to begin work grin
Guyyyyyy

Stoppppeeettt
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
carammel:

Diana is about 33 or 35, is she not way older than Bryan?

Na wetin I be wan ask... but then we had Tboss and Miyonce grin

We watch!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cyph and Diana go still hookup in the coming weeks. This I have seen cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

I caught Phyna now being quite intentionally inflexible about the issue
lipsrsealed
their beef is silly, just a beef of two people who have watched bbn too much.

Phyna is loud , amaka is lousy, amaka laughs and tries to insert herself into all of phynas jokes, “entertainment “, phyna felt amaka is doing gum body and want to be using her to shine to, phyna wants to shine alone, no gum body..
This is what is happening

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

Please, they are both consenting adults. Bryann wants to try his luck, and me I want to see as e wan take do am.

He's 22 by the way.
If Bryann is 22 then I am 10 , that guy can lie ehn. If Bryann was your son would you support his marriage to Diana.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:
E be like say Christy don turn ghost as we no dey see her at all.....
She should pray and hope someone from the trenches wins next week's HOH or else she is gone

She is too quiet and boring
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
You know like when Doyin said she’s still figuring out who to trust, ( from safari’s post) I got the feeling she’s looking at Allysyn with one eye. I believe Allysyn said something equally similar.

Dannyxy:
alyyson and dotun were gossiping doyin , so I don’t think she sees doyin like a friend like viewers see them sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chi chi is charming
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:
Chi chi’s DS looks like it will be interesting grin

I am not feeling her diary sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:
If Bryann is 22 then I am 10 , that guy can lie ehn. If Bryann was your son would you support his marriage to Diana.
Ahn ahn

Wetin bring marriage come this issue na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chichi's DS

Welcome to your first DS, experience so far?

She doesn't have a word for it. It's so overwhelming. She feels lived, welcomed, it comes with mixed feelings, but at the same time, so far so good. She is having fun

What mixed feelings?

Meeting new people, trying to bond with them, knowing their likes and dislikes, trying to bond with them.

*Biggie asks if she is nervous and asks her to relax, after a positive response.*

Journey to the house?

She can't say, but if this is a dream she does not want to wake up. Nobody should pinch her. She knows she hoped and prayed for this, seeing this all come to pass is a dream come true and it was very emotional for her. The day she got on stage, she was backstage and saw her face on screen and she thought, "God, I'm a superstar". When she got on stage, the positive energy she got from the crowd made her feel special, she felt loved. When she saw Ebuka, she couldn't even look at him because he was shining like a diamond. She shed tears of joy. She will never forget that day in her life. She thanks Big Brother.

What does being here mean to you?

This means a lot to her, it is like a new beginning for her, a new chapter of her life. This is the biggest step she has ever taken or found herself and she will make it worth it.

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

The day she saw them, she could see how energetic they were and she thinks she saw some craziness in them also. She didn't really get to mingle with them *Biggie corrects her it is fellow HMs* The guys are really cool and understanding, the girls, they are getting along. They are still getting to know each other. She thinks they are amazing people, talented and smart.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

Sometimes she hears them when they play and at the Arena, she saw them. She was shocked, because the day they (Level 1) came in, she thought it was a prank and they should come out already. The first thing she saw was their energy, she thinks they are full of energy and vibes and she misses her roommate.

Winning chances?

99% because she is being positive and focused. She will work hard for it no matter what it takes.

Anything Else?

For now, nothing else.

End of DD

PS: A nice DS. She appeared warm and sweet, very different from the piranha she tries to be with the HMs

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:
are u for real, u must be smoking that buj if u think that boy is 25+
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
This life nor just balance at all. See Chi chi say she dey miss Phyna well well while Phyna totally massacred Chi chi for trenches. Human beings sha angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Names of fan base

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

She is not French
She will never be French
She could never be French irrespective of what you have Googled, in spite of what immigration documents tell you, Dianne is not French oh African lipsrsealed cool

Haba mily....she is French o....

Just like any one that was born and bred in lagos will call themselves lagosians...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:

LOL

This is his mother

Abeg, who dey talk anything about marriage? All the ships from BBNaija, how many don marry? Bryann wey say he no dey marry soon. Abeg, na just for show, no be for marriage

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Clement1111:
Names of fan base
Rebels ke? hmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

I was so disappointed to read that

I want to find a way to make it Alyson’s fault, but Doyin is older for the love of God angry

You are killing me..... Kikikiki, in Lady May's voice cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.