Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958667 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Deji saying Biggie may have forgotten to give ChiChi her punishment, so, she should not speak on it, to avoid reminding Biggie.

Deji thank you for reminding us. We will now go and tag BBNaija on social media platforms to remind them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Ermm… Deji and Chichi are discussing about the punishment biggie is meant to give Chichi. Deji is telling her not to worry, that biggie has forgotten and she should not remind him.
They are talking like Biggie is not hearing them grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Groovymono enjoy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 24, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
For the first time,I like this Chizzy guy ! Give it to that mumu Groovy guy,he needs to wake up and stop following one razz,loutish agbero Phyna around ! E be like say that witch don give the mumu guy her smelly toto to lick as rightly observed by Chizzy. I can't stand nonsense,that Phyna girl is quite disgusting !
I understand how you feel. But what can we do when they are following the script written by Biggie?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:38am On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
What is the point of an updates thread if I just discovered during the task that there is a HOH lounge and Chomzy selected Elo as the DHOH?

You can't really blame anybody for this;you're the one not keeping up to speed !
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Public Service Announcement!!!!

Daniella has told Dotun to give her Space!!!!

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:42am On Aug 24, 2022
Chizzy see Dotun dey chop food wey get meat inside, he come dey ask am who give am meat chop grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:

Announcement O!!!

She also said that with what she shared with Khalid, she cannot imagine not exploring things with him on the outside.

She has also stated it would be disrespectful for her to move to him after Khalid.

Hope you're all hearing. Daniella was not under duvet with anybody last night, DELETE YOUR EPISTLES!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2022
People coming for Daniela should come and hear her telling Dotun she doesn't want to disrespect Khalid

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:

Yes o, she just shenk Dotun.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2022
All of you that slandered Daniella, hope y'all are watching this convo between her and Dotun, and will apologize to her after bashing her and bringing a fake video to defame her.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:46am On Aug 24, 2022
UncannyGenius:
I understand how you feel. But what can we do when they are following the script written by Biggie?

Hmmm,that's an angle I did not consider ! You're right,we can't do anything;it's painful though !
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Everytime, Bryann will either set gossip session with Daniella, Chizzy or both of them.

We always hear, "I'll tell you later", "I get gist for you...."

But when time reach for the gist, Kayode no dey ever show us. The past two days dem dey set gist for later and we never get to hear the gist.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 1:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Daniella has been vindicated...

It's all love and peace here

It's either you join the fanbase or you forever hold your peace

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:54am On Aug 24, 2022
But couldn’t Daniella have had a rethink after last night?

Also I’m a bit confused about her wanting space and still trying to ‘advise’ him to be more expressive in future relationships.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LoveGifted(m): 1:54am On Aug 24, 2022
This Giddifaya Laugh den eh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:57am On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:
Everytime, Bryann will either set gossip session with Daniella, Chizzy or both of them.

We always hear, "I'll tell you later", "I get gist for you...."

But when time reach for the gist, Kayode no dey ever show us. The past two days dem dey set gist for later and we never get to hear the gist.
You didn’t watch the scenes. I’ll type them later.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Eh, Doyin will nag me to death with this Allysyn talk again. And she’s speaking to Dianna of all people..

Just go and talk to Allyson bruh.. you’ve had enough time to articulate your thoughts

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:59am On Aug 24, 2022
“I need space.” Make I hear word. Is that not what Talia told Keagan multiple times? How did that story end?

Anybody related to Khalid should tell him to face his wives. This woman is for the streets.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 2:06am On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
“I need space.” Make I hear word. Is that not what Talia told Keagan multiple times? How did that story end?

Anybody related to Khalid should tell him to face his wives. This woman is for the streets.

That's a mean thing to say

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:07am On Aug 24, 2022
We know one when we see one;I mean intelligent, beautiful ,classy,properly educated,and highly resourceful girl ! Daniella babe has never disappointed me for once in Biggie's house. I listened to her Convo with Dotun now and she just earned more love and respect from me ! She told Dotun that she can't disrespect Khalid by jumping into a relationship with another person (Dotun) in the house ! She is such a decent girl unlike some dirty agberos with nothing upstairs in the house. There are just two girls in that house that I can close my eyes and take home to mama for marriage blessings;Daniella and Bella !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:11am On Aug 24, 2022
PatientVulture:

That's a mean thing to say
Watch and see. We all dey here.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 24, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

Hmmm,that's an angle I did not consider ! You're right,we can't do anything;it's painful though !
Biggie purposely move Groovy to Level one and also had him remained upstairs while others were asked to move to the arena before they were merged with Level 2. Groovy and Phyna are power couple. It could have been him and Beauty, if she wasn't toxic and ended up disqualified. Groovna or Grophy will make it to the Finals.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:14am On Aug 24, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
We know one when we see one;I mean intelligent, beautiful ,classy,properly educated,and highly resourceful girl ! Daniella babe has never disappointed me for once in Biggie's house. I listened to her Convo with Dotun now and she just earned more love and respect from me ! She told Dotun that can't disrespect Khalid by jumping into another relationship with another person (Dotun) in the house ! She is such a decent girl unlike some dirty agberos with nothing upstairs in the house. There are just two girls in that house that I can close my eyes and take home to mama for marriage blessings;Daniella and Bella !

All this won’t make the very dirty, extremely annoying, dumb, lazy, very unintelligent, balls sniffing, stuck up, igbotic, onitsha accent having, flat breast, no yansh idiot become relevant.

Alpha Phyna * 100
Phyna Marry me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Biggie purposely move Groovy to Level one and also had him remained upstairs while others were asked to move to the arena before they were merged with Level 2. Groovy and Phyna are power couple. It could have been him and Beauty, if she wasn't toxic and ended up disqualified. Groovna or Grophy will make it to the Finals.
wrong. As much as I hate Shella, I think they are the power couple this season. Groovy will barely survive. Phyna fans don't really fancy ship

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Doyin and Allyson finally having "the conversation"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:21am On Aug 24, 2022
UncannyGenius:

You may be right,it's kinda difficult to dispute your perspectives.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Has Deji told Chichi he isn't interested again? He just told Dotun that he is tired and the relationship na work..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:28am On Aug 24, 2022
ItisHi:
wrong. As much as I hate Shella, I think they are the power couple this season. Groovy will barely survive. Phyna fans don't really fancy ship

Power couple where? Non of them have any power or fanbase. The moment they are up, they are going home straight. Mark this post.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Make una post updates. Sleep don carry me go.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:33am On Aug 24, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Power couple where? Non of them have any power or fanbase. The moment they are up, they are going home straight. Mark this post.
you are delusional but okay cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Doyin say she likes the way Chizzy dresses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.