Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958745 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:35am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
But couldn’t Daniella have had a rethink after last night?

Also I’m a bit confused about her wanting space and still trying to ‘advise’ him to be more expressive in future relationships.

Dotun had the chance to woo her first or tell her how he felt about her the first time they met at the arena or during the first week arena games, but Dotun being Dotun was dull or maybe more focused with his chase of Chomzy and Khalid overtook him. So, she's telling him he'd have been more expressive and say out his feelings for a girl in future before it becomes too late. She even told Dotun how she felt when he gave her a hug the first time they saw at the arena. But Dotun wasted time to act on it and Khalid happened.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Sheggz is so threatened by Phyna. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:47am On Aug 24, 2022
The way Allyson avoids conversation that she doesn't want to speak on, needs to be studied at Harvard. That girl will sit comfortably while a discussion is going on and wouldn't say zilch. Damn!!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Diana and Rachael having a discussion.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Diana trying to reconcile with Rachael!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 2:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Sheggz this your explanation no make any sense. Just admit you were wrong. Which one is you feel like there are important personalities How did that one make you tell phyna she's going home?? This guy is really dim witted, and to think he thinks the fans love him and he would win talk about delusional

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:53am On Aug 24, 2022
ItisHi:
you are delusional but okay cheesy cheesy

I want Phyna, Segun and dirty local onitsha market woman up and 2 people going home.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Groovy and Sheggz talking......

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:05am On Aug 24, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Groovy and Sheggz talking......

I'm off to bed. Please, if you can give a detailed update after the discussion, for us to read later in the morning, I'll be most grateful.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:13am On Aug 24, 2022
It may seem as though Chomzy is settling for Eloswag....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Finally Amaka found love
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Yes she is likely , if not for Bella gossip , she for go with Groovy .

Eloswags is not best for her , but that's the way she might go now .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Northkendal:
I like phyna..she don dey carry me go where I no know oh..phyna's fans..make una welcome me abeg.. cool

You are highly welcome .

I carton of Gordon dry gin for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Groovy said that if he knew biggie will send him to level 1 or merge level 1 and 2 , he for no go for or allow Phyna drama play

Now he is in confusion !
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Twoclans:

You are highly welcome .

I carton of Gordon dry gin for you cheesy

Erica
It's seems alcohol in women is something else , look at Beauty too

They all went home cos of alcohol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:33am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

Erica
It's seems alcohol in women is something else , look at Beauty too

They all went home cos of alcohol

Excessive alcohol in both genders can be something else.Alcohol beyond ones limit does not have mercy on any gender.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Come...who even talk say Hermes wowo sef
Dude is weirdly beautiful...see legs...
There's just something mysterious abt dt dude...he straddles the great divide between both sexes....
Not dt open book see finished..."only Toto licking nd fingering (no penetration)"
Cheap toyboy....wey dt agbero dey use dey catch highlights....
Thank you for acknowledging that my Hermes is beautiful in his own way.
Lol…grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Like bryann showed us all he's the best singing bbn candidate so far on this show, that can get big in the music industry when he comes out. D guy sings like oxlade, rema,Burna boy mixture. A very strong feeling guy man go blow, it is inborn not forced like white money or efe.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Twoclans:

Excessive alcohol in both genders can be something else.Alcohol beyond ones limit does not have mercy on any gender.

From this show , men do better in terms of control over alcohol , don't argue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

From this show , men do better in terms of control over alcohol , don't argue

Okay sir
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Twoclans:

Okay sir

Help me check where Ade is sleeping
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Beorn:

Dotun had the chance to woo her first or tell her how he felt about her the first time they met at the arena or during the first week arena games, but Dotun being Dotun was dull or maybe more focused with his chase of Chomzy and Khalid overtook him. So, she's telling him he'd have been more expressive and say out his feelings for a girl in future before it becomes too late. She even told Dotun how she felt when he gave her a hug the first time they saw at the arena. But Dotun wasted time to act on it and Khalid happened.

Khalid and Daniela started dating from 3rd day in the house . Daniela target first was Braynn not Dotun even

They had first sex on 5th night or so

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2022
People praising a musician for being applauded for making music ?

Who was supposed to be applauded ?

The footballer abi the dancer ?

The bar is really on the floor.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 6:48am On Aug 24, 2022
prewtyjulie:
This housemates n dia nonchalant attitude to food. Just 2 hours ago sheila ate eba n soup, now dey r running around d kitchen preparing another meal. Abi its Rachel, with all her pudging wuld allow her stomach to rest, is still cooking 5 super pack 4 2 ppl, such food at midnight, dis is bad, like, do dey eat diS way in dia various houses.
they actually don’t know what time of the day it is... they just eat anytime they wish...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by general007: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2022
All Housemates Performance in Closeup singing Task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqOo1yhxBQc
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2022
ersonleads:
Like bryann showed us all he's the best singing bbn candidate so far on this show, that can get big in the music industry when he comes out. D guy sings like oxlade, rema,Burna boy mixture. A very strong feeling guy man go blow, it is inborn not forced like white money or efe.
If he’s so good,he’d been a super star before BBN!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2022
It may seem as though
My Brown Choco' DOTUN don chop breakfast undecided

It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Threebear:
People praising a musician for being applauded for making music ?

Who was supposed to be applauded ?

The footballer abi the dancer ?

The bar is really on the floor.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I expected Bryan to give us a mixture of Oxlade and Rema but he failed!!!
Gidifaya,Eloswag and Groovy did better but as usual,they’d always hype mediocrity!
They want to shove another Laycon down our throats but it won’t work!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2022
fitzmayowa:
She has no option compared to being in the outside world. In Big Brother, once housemates see you like a girl and she has a hint of affection for you, they’ll try everything in their power to make things work. Being in the friend zone gave him a chance, her isolation from other males immensely raised his desirability, now sleeping alone in the same room means sparks will fly. Let see if she can control her hormones in coming days.

The worst thing which can happen is for a dancer to be boring in bed. The situation they live in will give him no choice but to continue if such is the case.

She herself is delusional. “All the boys apart from Sheggz have made passes at me.” At the moment all the desirable men are in ships while her only option is Eloswag. Who come lose in the end?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

Khalid and Daniela started dating from 3rd day in the house . Daniela target first was Braynn not Dotun even

They had first sex on 5th night or so

This is not true. They started dating late into the 2nd week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Sweetpink:

If he’s so good,he’d been a super star before BBN!
You dey mind am.

For now and since season one, Laycon is still the biggest music star to come out of the show.

Bryan can overtake, but as of this August, 2022 that the show is still on, Laycon remains the biggest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I expected Bryan to give us a mixture of Oxlade and Rema but he failed!!!
Gidifaya,Eloswag and Groovy did better but as usual,they’d always hype mediocrity!
They want to shove another Laycon down our throats but it won’t work!
I was disappointed as well.

Go watch creativity, how Laycon and Vee killed the Airtel 444 song and the Tom Tom song

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.