Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948035 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Threebear:
People praising a musician for being applauded for making music ?

Who was supposed to be applauded ?

The footballer abi the dancer ?

The bar is really on the floor.
Hmm
Tiribeeer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:
Finally Amaka found love
We thank God. Her annoying nature will reduce considerably.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Culer: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Bitter people dey this thread Sha

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

Yes she is likely , if not for Bella gossip , she for go with Groovy .

Eloswags is not best for her , but that's the way she might go now .
Which makes Bella her good friend after all and is understandable why she’s angry at the woman. When you save a woman from a bad choice of a partner, you become her worst enemy.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:
Groovy said that if he knew biggie will send him to level 1 or merge level 1 and 2 , he for no go for or allow Phyna drama play

Now he is in confusion !
Na woman, last last go comot am from that house. In the outside world women don’t flock his way like this. One or two may appear, but they’ll give him a tough time like Doyin.

It’s easy to recognize guys who struggle with females from how they act when in the house. People like Teddy A and Kiddwaya get females on the regular in the outside world, and it reflected in their actions while in the game.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2022
ersonleads:
Like bryann showed us all he's the best singing bbn candidate so far on this show, that can get big in the music industry when he comes out. D guy sings like oxlade, rema,Burna boy mixture. A very strong feeling guy man go blow, it is inborn not forced like white money or efe.
He hijacked their melodies. I wasn’t impressed when he was composing the song. It sounded no different from what I hear every day on the radio.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
Na woman, last last go comot am from that house. In the outside world women don’t flock his way like this. One or two may appear, but they’ll give him a tough time like Doyin.

It’s easy to recognize guys who struggle with females from how they act when in the house. People like Teddy A and Kiddwaya get females on the regular in the outside world, and it reflected in their actions while in the game.

Teddy A behaved like Sheggz in the house , he was always with this his wife now , don't even count him . I take Kiddwaya . Kiddwaya such a nice guy !
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
Which makes Bella her good friend after all and is understandable why she’s angry at the woman. When you save a woman from a bad choice of a partner, you become her worst enemy.

Not woman in love
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

Teddy A behaved like Sheggz in the house , he was always with this his wife now , don't even count him . I take Kiddwaya . Kiddwaya such a nice guy !
Teddy A consciously stayed with Bam Bam. He said “if these girls find me desirable yet reject me publicly, then I’ll show them I can stick to one woman and love-vendor her to my spec.” He could get any idiot from his set so didn’t understand why they chose to dim his shine. The girls lost at the end of the day because they salivated whenever in his presence and hated Bam Bam for ‘catching’ him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:
Groovy said that if he knew biggie will send him to level 1 or merge level 1 and 2 , he for no go for or allow Phyna drama play

Now he is in confusion !
this is a very big disrespect to phyna herself when she founds out...

The guy will up his game and also ruin it at the same time... and imagine him telling sheggz that kind of thing...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:

This is not true. They started dating late into the 2nd week.

No , they started dating 3rd day . Remember on 2nd day Beauty stood between her, Bryann and Groovy , that night Kahlid came up , Daniela switched immediately , cos Beauty threatened her to stay off Bryann , upon she ( beauty) got 30% of groovy already.
How can u say 2nd week ? Cyph and the other girl left in 2nd week , remember that Khalid and Daniella came into first Saturday night party as couple , Cyph kissed Doyin , Groovy rocked with Chomzy .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2022
People really dey bitter for this thread ooo. Give bryann his flowers joorh. Why did Hermes not win the picture aspect of the task or at least get a special recognition, why did elo swagg or groovy not win the music task? The boy is good....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

Now he is in confusion !

Naso!.
Na only you watch this one.
Scrolled through and no witnesses.
Who takes your bend bend analysis anyway?.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2022
ersonleads:
People really dey bitter for this thread ooo. Give bryann his flowers joorh. Why did Hermes not win the picture aspect of the task or at least get a special recognition, why did elo swagg or groovy not win the music task? The boy is good....
why are you bothered about opinions from nonetities here after he has been praised by OGs in Twitter yesterday. Omo na wa o!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Covid19is4real: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Pls guys, abeg who are those up for eviction? Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Another funny 1 is someone saying Bryann copied someone else's melody grin
Ndi orsukorsu

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2022
People that really matters and not some riff-raffs, nonetities and keyboard warriors

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:
Another funny 1 is someone saying Bryann copied someone else's melody? grin
Ndi orsukorsu
everybody n nobody. Nobody because no eviction on Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Nhazeru:
Sheggz didn't win yet he's on the trending table.

What a night
Congratulations for your boy's win last night. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Can't this dumb Chihuahua female dog sweep well? angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Sheybi they were hyping her when she was running mouth before. Make she no vex, Hermes will give her small out of 100M. tongue
Na Bella dey carry that 100m go. So no luck for her there too grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FlordFlorez(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2022
The three *ellas* are bae! shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations to Chomzy and Bryann for their win kiss kiss
Atleast one of my babies Chomzy won something from this task. kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2022
Public announcement:

Let the general public be notified that Sheggz is sweeping the bedroom this morning grin

Thank you

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Giddyfia is getting too noisy sha....is thst is way of being relevant this week since they think they are all up?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Geezeem:
Public announcement:

Let the general public be notified that Sheggz is sweeping the bedroom this morning grin

Thank you

Na cappings be shegz issue...If he can turn down the bragging ....he ll be OK

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2022
Nhazeru:

Hate tweets that is speedily building his fan base.

You don't know what is happening

They don't know cheesy

Can you ever discuss level up season without Sheggz ever....like now or years to come?

A guy that successfully got himself to top 3 most discussed housemate this season... e easy?

I mean out of 24 housemates... na distinction mark nah

If e easy, make your fave run am nah grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2022
fitzmayowa:
It may seem as though Chomzy is settling for Eloswag....

Another BB tragedy
(wailing)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Geezeem:
Public announcement:

Thank you

Everybodyyyyyy, come out ooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:

grin Sheggz isn't a contender.

He doesn't need to be

The rate at which he is going.... he is poised to be more popular than the winner self grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

Now he is in confusion !

This is his reality
And that’s honesty…I like it
Many relationships involve hasty bad decisions, settling, managing, sucking it in and smiling..even whining lipsrsealed tongue

How he emerges/shines/evolves/relates with others in his ship is what I will look out for
Phyna did not attend any Greauty wedding (in her words)…so, I will judge this relationship the way she judged that one- Groovy is not married to Phyna, to me

Chai! The day he shouts…”who deeyyy…” Imma slam and slap him angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2022
kowema:
Sheggz is convincing Chiomzy to come reconcile with Bella so she can have a second confidant.
He said Bella is crying and he'd need Chiomzy to come make up with her.

My sweetest In-law embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.