Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958577 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amaka na very senseless girl tbh…

Kai

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:
Eloswag is so small.

See his leg sticking out from under the duvet, but the rest of him is nowhere in sight

Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amaka just got her final microphone infringement warning

Her village people are really at work this week.. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
see wahala. Something they have done grin grin
I know If I know I go ask?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amaka is being really lousy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:
I wasn't looking at the television now and suddenly heard two men talking. Something like a flirty banter kinda of thing. I recognised Hermes voice and thought hei God! So Hermes has left the bounds of Polyamarous relationships and is now bothering on homo. All these thoughts happening in seconds. The other voice was beginning to sound like Giddifia. Jesu o! I looked at the TV and I saw Hermes lying on a bald man. But Giddifia is not bald na abi. I strained my eyes to see clearly... It wasn't Giddifia but Allysun. Mtchewww!
You're high grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
When BRYANN said someone is dumb, una talk sey the guy dey harsh on ladies.

Now una don see am na.

Amaka tru Tru no get sense and BRYANN no fit hide mouth for that kind thing.

If you be mumu, BRYANN go use am sing song for your front make your body dey!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:
Amaka just got her final microphone infringement warning

Her village people are really at work this week.. grin

The thing pained me. I kept straining to hear what she was telling Giddyfya, while caressing his forehead.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rosebloom:
is that confused Amaka rubbing Giddy's head?
Lol.. Shey she no reach ni
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Biko is that not Amaka in bed with Giddy? my problem is that these people's beefs and breakups no dey ever last more than a sec lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
This same person that they punished for microphone infringement last week, is still doing it.

Biggie don really try for this Amaka babe, it will be on record.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Vijuchoco:
Lol.. Shey she no reach ni
She's a confused child
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Fill me in please...why did u say that

Nothing actually .. they were just talking / giggling across their beds under the duvet. Then Dotun extended his hand to tap her playfully..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:
This same person that they punished for microphone infringement last week, is still doing it.

Biggie don really try for this Amaka babe, it will be on record.
even today , biggie has called her..

I kukuma no like her, and funny thing she was the most attractive girl in my eyes first week…

Nonsense behavior stinks, it literally smells and turn off any guy, no matter how beautiful a lady is…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chi chi is sleeping ..

later she will be crying that she has been writing all day grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

Nothing actually .. they were just talking / giggling across their beds under the duvet. Then Dotun extended his hand to tap her playfully..
Hey God undecided

DOTUN should not stress me o..

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

No, he said Diana would have slapped Chichi if she got in her face outside, not him.

Oh okay
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
I hate this group wey dey talk now except Bryann

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Why is biggie giving amaka another warning, he should pls give her a strike. How is it dat u can't learn, even after d punishment of few nights ago, abeg just give her her strike. A lot of times, I can actually say, biggie did beauty wrong, I feel he was 2 hasty with his strike with her n now he's calmer with d rest housemate, like he made a mistake with his decision and he's trying not to go back DAT route

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Doyenne yes please drag Groovy
Drag him him like a tiger generator
He is like a different person, he should speak more
Chim!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Doyin hassles people alot to get them to say things that wouldn't serve them any good.

If you think this girl doesn't know what she's doing, think again. See the pattern, almost the whole house feel the same way. Cant be coincidental. It just can't be.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Groovy my BBcake kiss
Even your housemate says he can’t see you again
Thank you Doyin for addressing this
If you like Groovy be swallowed by another
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:
Chi chi is sleeping ..

later she will be crying that she has been writing all day grin

No mind d werey, after she will feel biggie is maltreating her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
MamBi:

Phyna and Groovy apparently had a sit down with Chumzy to carry out investigation on the chinese whisper gossip. After the sit down, it was reported here that Phyna came to the realisation that Amaka truly updated Chi Chi on some things.

After the sit down, i think ALL communication was reverted to status quo :- Groovy can talk to Chumzy within boundaries grin grin

Chai... so it's safe to say he is still on the leash...a flexible one lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
All of you red room hassmets draaag my Groovy
He deserves
Give Doyin her frankness flowers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
innocentdude:

It is well

My guy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Doyin likes her Shegz yhoo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Eeghe:

This is me too @ Bryann
He has not interested me for a minute on this show- apart from when he declared an interest in Diana.
I wanted an unconventional ship and thought he would give me that…Something that I now know is on the list of “never gonna happen on this show” after watching how he danced with her last night cheesy

I share this sentiment smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetpink:

I Stan An “ugly drug addict” who respects women!
better than a future yabaleft patient
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okay, Doyin needs to free this Groovy attack..

Ahn ahn.. one person invincible, has no energy doesn’t talk anymore, is different from how he was when he came upstairs, has no presence, abeg o. He’s not even your friend to have these kind of bants.

Okay.. Just like I thought, he’s not taking it well and I don’t blame him… it was an unwarranted attack.

Sege says he talks to Phyna 24-7, and Amaka cos Amaka is always with Phyna. He says he’s conserving his energy and they all say he should speak more.

Groovy asks if Doyin wants him to talk to her more but she said She doesn’t care, she just wants him to be present. sad

Bryan agrees he’s not present and groovy is wondering why he’s just saying it to him. Bryan says he should know by now that he’s not the one to come say such to him.

Groovy doesn’t seem pleased. And I didn’t like Doyin’s delivery at all.

Yes, Sege I was saying the same, I like your room. Y’all are lit; Talkatives and cappers, but at least we have things to talk about..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Baddest beech wake up and continue your punishment. No be to dey for hard babe for mouth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Doyin hassles people alot to get them to say things that wouldn't serve them any good.

If you think this girl doesn't know what she's doing, think again. See the pattern, almost the whole house feel the same way. Cant be coincidental. It just can't be.

If this is true, then you must give her her flowers for being able to do so without putting a gun to their heads..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.