Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1977352 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Vijuchoco:
Wife from Edo, Ose is an Edo name

Eloswags said benue
Till understand a particular part in Edo do almost same with a particular part of benue
They exchange names too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Eeghe:
Doyin likes her Shegz yhoo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It’s actually Mutual.. but we’d never see beyond that ‘she likes him’..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I hate this group wey dey talk now except Bryann

Dem don even table your boy matter again grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yuck!! Monday do and come!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dotun has found his voice.. says he also can’t place adekunle even though they were very close initially..

Doyin agrees

Sege said he actually likes him grin

Doyin said she was close to him then because of Ally and now that they are no longer together, the distance happened naturally.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

If this is true, then you must give her her flowers for being able to do so without putting a gun to their heads..
You have to know I'd given her,her flowers since. A withered one. Just as she deserves.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Dem no get anything else for their olodo heads na grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:
Okay, Doyin needs to free this Groovy attack..

Ahn ahn.. one person invincible, has no energy doesn’t talk anymore, is different from how he was when he came upstairs, has no presence, abeg o. He’s not even your friend to have these kind of bants.

Okay.. Just like I thought, he’s not taking it well and I don’t blame him… it was an unwarranted attack.

Sege says he talks to Phyna 24-7, and Amaka cos Amaka is always with Phyna. He says he’s conserving his energy and they all say he should speak more.

Groovy asks if Doyin wants him to talk to her more but she said She doesn’t care, she just wants him to be present. sad

Bryan agrees he’s not present and groovy is wondering why he’s just saying it to him. Bryan says he should know by now that he’s not the one to come say such to him.

Groovy doesn’t seem pleased. And I didn’t like Doyin’s delivery at all.

Yes, Sege I was saying the same, I like your room. Y’all are lit; Talkatives and cappers, but at least we have things to talk about..

If that attack on Groovy doesn’t make him reflect some on this game? Then nothing else can
I can’t be the only person voting for him
As a rant- people should learn how to cook yhoooo lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Dem no get anything else for their olodo heads na grin

The thing dey tire person

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

E don turn norm .....mizzd no go notice o....na to dey say lit lit....but adekunle now talks with his regular crew...she go begin convulse....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

I know
However she is rather too adulatory of the relationship (the right English fails me now?)
And I have seen him badmouthing her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

Hmmm, i was afraid i am the only one that sees this, almost feel i am overthinking it or seeing what is not there.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
carammel:

Hmmm, i was afraid i am the only one that sees this, almost feel i am overthinking it or seeing what is not there.

It is obvious that he also likes her
But, I wish she weren’t so vocal about the friendship
I am tired
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:
Okay, Doyin needs to free this Groovy attack..

Ahn ahn.. one person invincible, has no energy doesn’t talk anymore, is different from how he was when he came upstairs, has no presence, abeg o. He’s not even your friend to have these kind of bants.

Okay.. Just like I thought, he’s not taking it well and I don’t blame him… it was an unwarranted attack.

Sege says he talks to Phyna 24-7, and Amaka cos Amaka is always with Phyna. He says he’s conserving his energy and they all say he should speak more.

Groovy asks if Doyin wants him to talk to her more but she said She doesn’t care, she just wants him to be present. sad

Bryan agrees he’s not present and groovy is wondering why he’s just saying it to him. Bryan says he should know by now that he’s not the one to come say such to him.

Groovy doesn’t seem pleased. And I didn’t like Doyin’s delivery at all.

Yes, Sege I was saying the same, I like your room. Y’all are lit; Talkatives and cappers, but at least we have things to talk about..

Bryann told him he has been distant, he still dey ask question.

His energy has severely depleted over the last week, like, he's just walking around being someone's husband.

Doyin's words were harsh, but she said everything a lot of us have thought.

Today, I was thinking why he and Phyna have been so quiet. I just assumed Phyna's own is clearly because Biggie turned her to a mute, but does that mean Groovy should mute with her?

Dem don domesticate Groovy Mono.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please, does anyone here know the Football club Sheggz plays for??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
You have to use your incentive...Hermes 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
scondy:

E don turn norm .....mizzd no go notice o....na to dey say lit lit....but adekunle now talks with his regular crew...she go begin convulse....

At least they are consistent with their take; they can’t figure him out and do so in daylight; unlike adekunle who manufactures lies and packages it to his minions in the middle of the night grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Yeap aunty comot eye as if he didn't exist.....cheesy grin cheesy

I like that grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
ba7man:
Please, does anyone here know the Football club Sheggz plays for??

A F C.

Audio Football Club.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
scondy:

I say, E don tey wey I see mutual dislike and distrust like this

If camera go Adekunle, na Shella, if E touch Shella, na Adekunle, Doyin is also in on this mutual dislike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nobody can beat me at crosswords too
I don’t like jigsaws myself
I am Giddyfia and he is me lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin
Dannyxy:
should we tell him..:
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sheggz will be the king of arena tonight. grin

He'll shame all his naysayers .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Eeghe:
All of you red room hassmets draggg my Groovy
He deserves
Give Doyin her frankness flowers

It was too much and unnecessary IMO. He’s not even in their room, I’d have felt they were ganging up against me for no reason if I were in his shoes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:
Chi chi don dey write, with her red face .. grin grin

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

It was too much and unnecessary IMO. He’s not even in their room, I’d have felt they were ganging up against me for no reason if I were in his shoes

It was not from a place of likeness what Doyin told him. I know
But for my game? I am grateful to her
His fellow Level Two person also chipped in
Shegz also fluidly gave his take

He became defensive but, I hope it makes him reflect at least
He is still and deep I know, the drama sought him out I know, but I still need him to think about this
Gosh I can’t stand ships this season…at all

But I am a hypocrite cos I wanted him and Chomzy to play (not get married, but okay)

Chizzy and one other person that I don’t remember advised Groovy to take this faithful married man route that is pissing me off sooo bad
That’s why I am not mad at him but at the situation. He wanted out
I am rambling more than usual I know!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

At least they are consistent with their take; they can’t figure him out and do so in daylight; unlike adekunle who manufactures lies and packages it to his minions in the middle of the night grin
Shattap!!
if I ask u to talk one lie he lie now u go begin fidget like praying mantis !!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Eeghe:

I know
However she is rather too adulatory of the relationship (the right English fails me now?)
And I have seen him badmouthing her

I’d choose the adulatory, which has been very consistent now to being anti them and tagged bitter ..

She and Segun are natural talkers, they spearhead most of the conversations and capping.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Doyin hassles people alot to get them to say things that wouldn't serve them any good.

If you think this girl doesn't know what she's doing, think again. See the pattern, almost the whole house feel the same way. Cant be coincidental. It just can't be.

You know d way dey say a rat bites u while blowing u breeze, dats wat doyin does. DAT girl is d real snake in DAT house, did u c how she just threw adekunle under d bus cos she was talking 2 dia shegz, only 4 shegz 2 fall her hand n say he likes adekunle; which we know is not true sha. but soon u will c her by adekunle's side forming am cool with everybody, pretender. Like how can u be staying with 21 ppl and want 2 b in alls good book, how? If not u r fake, thank God dey r seeing tru her bull crap
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Threebear:
Sheggz will be the king of arena tonight. grin

He'll shame all his naysayers .

E go soon reach sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Bryann told him he has been distant, he still dey ask question.

His energy has severely depleted over the last week, like, he's just walking around being someone's husband.

Doyin's words were harsh, but she said everything a lot of us have thought.

Today, I was thinking why he and Phyna have been so quiet. I just assumed Phyna's own is clearly because Biggie turned her to a mute, but does that mean Groovy should mute with her?

Dem don domesticate Groovy Mono.

Too harsh..could have been delivered better, then wrong place too, for someone who doesn’t like it when people address her openly.

I totally agree with her though, even me, I can’t match the groovy I watched in level 1 to this one, especially cos I Wasn’t watching him before then.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
My favs (DG) may end up being the biggest enemies in this game
I can take it
It changes nothing here lol, but chim!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.