Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1977509 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

Too harsh..could have been delivered better, then wrong place too, for someone who doesn’t like it when people address her openly.

I totally agree with her though, even me, I can’t match the groovy I watched in level 1 to this one, especially cos I Wasn’t watching him before then.

Nothing concern Doyin with place and time, she dey come at people out of nowhere.

I hope he does not lose himself inside ship, in fact, I hope this for the two parties involved.

I cannot stand another Shella abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fineboynl(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
So groovy is sniffing white powder.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Threebear:
Sheggz will be the king of arena tonight. grin

He'll shame all his naysayers .

Lol. If wishes were horses......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:
I wasn't looking at the television now and suddenly heard two men talking. Something like a flirty banter kinda of thing. I recognised Hermes voice and thought hei God! So Hermes has left the bounds of Polyamarous relationships and is now bothering on homo. All these thoughts happening in seconds. The other voice was beginning to sound like Giddifia. Jesu o! I looked at the TV and I saw Hermes lying on a bald man. But Giddifia is not bald na abi. I strained my eyes to see clearly... It wasn't Giddifia but Allysun. Mtchewww!

God will judge you

amya,what is this biko

allyson should have brought wigs to cover up na
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
fineboynl:
So groovy is sniffing white powder.

He should sniff black powder if he wants, mind your fav undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Threebear:
Sheggz will be the king of arena tonight. grin

He'll shame all his naysayers .

I'll call BRYANN 's sister DANIELLA for him ooo.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
dominique:

Your posts are headache inducing. Can you please tone down the number of times you write Bryann that way? And stop modifying people's posts, it's annoying

She is a nuisance here... but somehow believes she is what, she clearly isn't

Please ban her account. She is spamming the thread

It's high time

Her conduct is clearly against decent rules of engagement... altering people's post is very invasive

Please do the needful

She can go to Twitter and spam there

Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
AutoChick4U:
You have to use your incentive...Hermes 2022
Thiught I was the only one that heard that.....and he repeated the statement
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Resident gossip fans, just so you know, I will continue to be on his tail .. cheesy

Y’all have a lot to say about about my fav and other hms but we draw the line with our resident gossip?

Not on my watch. Know this and know peace. grin cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Whatever Doyin said yo Groovy is the truth.
He barely even talks with Daniella his Gee these days.

What she said to his face might be harsh but then, she didn’t say it behind him, she own it with her full chest.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
I am not sure shegz and dotun know how stupid they sound....doyin inclusive for agreeing to their nonsense....

U r in game playing for 100m prize and u r bothered that u can't figure another player out ....that u can't figure him out should make u respect his gameplay.....

U want to know where his heart is....u can't place him....bla..bla...bla...

Una no go face una game....keep trying to figure him out till u end up watching him from home...maybe then u ll get it....

Awon werey meta

Social climbers meji....they need shegz friendship so bad....he is all that na him make am come bigbrother....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Geezeem:

She is a nuisance here... but somehow believes she is what, she clearly isn't

Please ban her account. She is spamming the thread

It's high time

Her conduct is clearly against decent rules of engagement... altering people's post is very invasive

Please do the needful

She can go to Twitter and spam there

Thank you

Who beat you?

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:
Resident gossip fans, just so you know, I will continue to be on his tail .. cheesy
Y’all have a lot to say about about my fav and other hms but we draw the line with our resident gossip?

I have joined you till Tuesday circa 3am
Free as a bird
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
As Doyin dey comb this Bryann hair, I just dey hear the crunchy sound and I said, "God forbid"

Every day I thank God I don't have to deal with thick, crunchy hair. Na real struggle to get that hair texture.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
So when Sheggs and other discuss about Adekunle is called gist, but when Adekunle discuss about others is called gossip, the hypocrisy in this forum is loud

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
carammel:

Hmmm, i was afraid i am the only one that sees this, almost feel i am overthinking it or seeing what is not there.

You’re not the only one o, and I mean as gees o..

They both like to talk and enjoy each other’s gist / capping.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:
Dotun has found his voice.. says he also can’t place adekunle even though they were very close initially..

Doyin agrees

Sege said he actually likes him grin

Doyin said she was close to him then because of Ally and now that they are no longer together, the distance happened naturally.

Damianx and co
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

Lol, e con dey chook me small small cos he’s number two after Doyin in my heart. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:
As Doyin dey comb this Bryann hair, I just dey hear the crunchy sound and I said, "God forbid"

Every day I thank God I don't have to deal with thick, crunchy hair. Na real struggle to get that hair texture.

Na BRYANN no dey gree perm am. He prefers it virgin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Bryann told him he has been distant, he still dey ask question.

His energy has severely depleted over the last week, like, he's just walking around being someone's husband.

Doyin's words were harsh, but she said everything a lot of us have thought.

Today, I was thinking why he and Phyna have been so quiet. I just assumed Phyna's own is clearly because Biggie turned her to a mute, but does that mean Groovy should mute with her?

Dem don domesticate Groovy Mono.
Na Mono do himself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
carammel:
What she said to his face might be harsh but then, she didn’t say it behind him, she own it with her full chest.

Thank you
I echo this with my full chest
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
carammel:

Lol, e con dey chook me small small cos he’s number two after Doyin in my heart. embarassed

It’s clear now
Groovy is all mine
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

At least they are consistent with their take; they can’t figure him out and do so in daylight; unlike adekunle who manufactures lies and packages it to his minions in the middle of the night grin

What rubbish? Gossip is gossip girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

At least they are consistent with their take; they can’t figure him out and do so in daylight; unlike adekunle who manufactures lies and packages it to his minions in the middle of the night grin

Quote his lies.....word for word ....we are watching ...no be only u dey watch ....nobody asked u to stan doyin ....if they narrate what she has done ...they didn't lie on her

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
carammel:

I can agree with this though; was said to his face

Unlike some people who were saying it in hush tones yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
bitrusj13:
So when Sheggs and other discuss about Adekunle is called gist, but when Adekunle discuss about others is called gossip, the hypocrisy in this forum is loud
Too loud

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
scondy:

Quote his lies.....word for word ....we are watching ...no be only u dey watch ....nobody asked u to stan doyin ....if they narrate what she has done ...they didn't lie on her
Very good challenge to the person

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
prewtyjulie:

You know d way dey say a rat bites u while blowing u breeze, dats wat doyin does. DAT girl is d real snake in DAT house, did u c how she just threw adekunle under d bus cos she was talking 2 dia shegz, only 4 shegz 2 fall her hand n say he likes adekunle; which we know is not true sha. but soon u will c her by adekunle's side forming am cool with everybody, pretender. Like how can u be staying with 21 ppl and want 2 b in alls good book, how? If not u r fake, thank God dey r seeing tru her bull crap

Thank u ...but mizzd would paint her as Mrs pure heart......

We plenty wey dey watch....many see thru her facade...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:
Dotun has found his voice.. says he also can’t place adekunle even though they were very close initially..

Doyin agrees

Sege said he actually likes him grin
Doyin said she was close to him then because of Ally and now that they are no longer together, the distance happened naturally.

First bolded- the nomination makes sense more and more and I called Dotun a snake that day

Second one, baby girl doesn’t even know Adekunle has erected a temple of hate on her head for this. She is not aware chim

For Shegz, it’s not true, he doesn’t like Adekunle , or if he does? Then has a really funny way of showing it. Different from how he shows he likes people lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
DownChelsea:

Na BRYANN no dey gree perm am. He prefers it virgin.

Oh, I prefer it virgin too

I hate the idea of perming, although my hair texture doesn't require perming.

I just like natural hair, but sometimes I wonder how people with thicker and tougher texture do it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
carammel:

Lmao.. pELE o.. one thing I won’t do is to cuss him out like his fans do to other housemates and posters sef.

But he will continue to hear from me if mhis gossiping self doesn’t stop spreading lies and instigating in the middle of the night. He keeps looking for everyone’s strategy but his’.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
bitrusj13:

U dey mind them....those ones are not even just gisting with their pals...they are trying to instigate others ..especially the level 2 housemates they share a room with.....

Adekunle will only gist with his crew.....huge difference ....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.