Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969461 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
scondy:

Thank u ...but mizzd would paint her as Mrs pure heart......

We plenty wey dey watch....many see thru her facade...
No one is painting Doyin as pure heart, everyone knows she has her flaw and call her out on it.

You have never called out Adekunle when he does anything wrong.

You are the chief Doyin basher here right from the beginning who labeled her social climber like it’s a bad thing to gravitate towards people you feel will pave way for you in life. (God will not come down to do so).

I mean like, how can i have opportunity to move with a Dangote and i will decide to roll with another son of nobody, abeg.

Ps: I don’t like Sheggz and i may never like him.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
scondy:

Quote his lies.....word for word ....we are watching ...no be only u dey watch ....nobody asked u to stan doyin ....if they narrate what she has done ...they didn't lie on her

And I love stanning her die.. she’s my pure heart.. tongue

Adekunle lied that Doyin caused the breakfast Ally served him.

He lied that Doyin was the cause of whatever happened between dotun and chomzy.. even chomzy was shocked at baba’s lies.

I’m sure he lied about Dotun forcing himself on Daniella to the point that she cried.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
scondy:

Quote his lies.....word for word ....we are watching ...no be only u dey watch ....nobody asked u to stan doyin ....if they narrate what
she has done ...they didn't lie on her
Adekunle only title is gossiping, wat about dos that ve 5,10 or 15 titles to their name.
Someone jst called Hermes a drug addict grin imagine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dezenazil:
they speak all the time, even this morning.

I would call you, but then you enjoy Groophy…
Na to call Geezeem and cry about our now never gonna happen GroomZy/ChomVy
(wailing)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
E sweet two see Europa cup housemates fans dey fight…

Enough time to take a break and prepare for my fave champions cup dragging…

Whewwww

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Never seen Hermes and Doyin speaking
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mizzd and scondy …

Yes babies, moreeee

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
What time is the arena games starting?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:
I wasn't looking at the television now and suddenly heard two men talking. Something like a flirty banter kinda of thing. I recognised Hermes voice and thought hei God! So Hermes has left the bounds of Polyamarous relationships and is now bothering on homo. All these thoughts happening in seconds. The other voice was beginning to sound like Giddifia. Jesu o! I looked at the TV and I saw Hermes lying on a bald man. But Giddifia is not bald na abi. I strained my eyes to see clearly... It wasn't Giddifia but Allysun. Mtchewww!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don’t even know what attracted him to her…perhaps,her big ass!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Riders riding. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
ba7man:
Please, does anyone here know the Football club Sheggz plays for??
with that two left legs?? Probably one Paralympics team

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Some pple don't gossip because dey afraid of Ebuka calling them out, Bella gossiping and screaming am not gossiping at same time.
Only the bold can gossip and I give it to Adekunle and Sheggs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
scondy:

Thank u ...but mizzd would paint her as Mrs pure heart......

We plenty wey dey watch....many see thru her facade...

If I say she’s my pure heart, then she is. How is it paining you. Is it by force to see what you are seeing grin

You have the wildest takes for her and other Hms but we should not call resident gossip out?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
1stSonOfLucifer:
Riders riding. cheesy
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rachael shut up jor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rachel should leave Chizzy abeg

How old did Rachel say she is?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chizzy saying Daniella is his last born

And Rachael is his wife
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Threebear:
Sheggz will be the king of arena tonight. grin

He'll shame all his naysayers .
nah so u call I'm Shakespeare the other day grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Alheeri:
Some pple don't gossip because dey afraid of Ebuka calling them out, Bella gossiping and screaming am not gossiping at same time.
Only the bold can gossip and I give it to Adekunle and Sheggs
you no mention Amaka
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
carammel:

No one is painting Doyin as pure heart, everyone knows she has her flaw and call her out on it.

You have never called out Adekunle when he does anything wrong.

You are the chief Doyin basher here right from the beginning who labeled her social climber like it’s a bad thing to gravitate towards people you feel will pave way for you in life. (God will not come down to do so).

I mean like, how can i have opportunity to move with a Dangote and i will decide to roll with another son of nobody, abeg.

Ps: I don’t like Sheggz and i may never like him.

Unfortunately, Adekunle hardly messes up. The time he blew up at chichi..I stated clearly he shouldn't have given her attention....not that he wasn't even extremely provoked

Adekunle is well behaved....so there is hardly anything to call him out on .....he doesnt force friendships...he doesnt fake it....we know his crew...they are the ones he talks with ....so what are we calling out .....he doesnt jump from girl to girl...he is not playing with anyone's emotions...he gives his all in tasks....

Biko....what are we calling out?

On the bolded....It is indeed a bad thing to make friends with people only based on perceived benefits u can get.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:
I wasn't looking at the television now and suddenly heard two men talking. Something like a flirty banter kinda of thing. I recognised Hermes voice and thought hei God! So Hermes has left the bounds of Polyamarous relationships and is now bothering on homo. All these thoughts happening in seconds. The other voice was beginning to sound like Giddifia. Jesu o! I looked at the TV and I saw Hermes lying on a bald man. But Giddifia is not bald na abi. I strained my eyes to see clearly... It wasn't Giddifia but Allysun. Mtchewww!
Come and enter Heaven let me see...

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Now obvious Adekunle doesn't see Rachel more than his friend and no shipping thought at all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don’t even know what attracted him to her…perhaps,her big ass!!

He has one with hair, he has one with Dada, I'm sure he wants to add gorimapa to his harem. Variety is the spice of life abi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
2O22:

Just like hermes that invoked thunder on Chomzy right? grin
His anger towards her was justified and he later apologized for his outburst.That’s what a real man does…unlike that rude and wicked Bryan who insults women and their fathers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

And I love stanning her die.. she’s my pure heart.. tongue

Adekunle lied that Doyin caused the breakfast Ally served him.

He lied that Doyin was the cause of whatever happened between dotun and chomzy.. even chomzy was shocked at baba’s lies.

I’m sure he lied about Dotun forcing himself on Daniella to the point that she cried.

There's something about Doyin. She dey finger brains with her mouth
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Alheeri:

Adekunle only title is gossiping, wat about dos that ve 5,10 or 15 titles to their name.
Someone jst called Hermes a drug addict grin imagine grin

Hahahaha....cos Adekunle and Hermes are so well behaved ...they need to find something to tag them with....the tags are baseless...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Come and enter Heaven let me see...

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Eeghe:

First bolded- the nomination makes sense more and more and I called Dotun a snake that day

Second one, baby girl doesn’t even know Adekunle has erected a temple of hate on her head for this. She is not aware chim

For Shegz, it’s not true, he doesn’t like Adekunle , or if he does? Then has a really funny way of showing it. Different from how he shows he likes people lol

Sege clearly doesn’t like adekunle, and the feeling is mutual . They are both trying to figure out each other’s strategy. Ade thinks Sege is using ship strategy, Sege thinks he’s using poor man strategy grin

@Bold, na daily dose o. Says all those untrue things and shame no even catch am to say he thinks they would be friends outside the house.

‘The body don full’ comment he passed cos Doyin was taking to chizzy two nights ago was such a disgusting one..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Whats with Rachel and Chizzy?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is what happened for people that missed the Bryann and Amaka altercation

Basically, Sheggz opened a discussion between him Bella doyin Bryann Dotun Daniella chomzy and Rachel and modella, they were talking about each other and analysing each other “Bryann is genuine” “Phyna is real” “chi chi is relatable” Amaka now came into the room
And joined the discussion as she was talking Bryann and Daniella were laughing, Amaka then made a statement like “some people start fights for highlight” then that’s when Modella said but Amaka you do the exact same thing. That’s when the wahala started
Modella then brought up an example of a day her and Amaka argued over Modella cloth being in Amaka box by mistake to justify that Amaka argues for highlight, Sheggz was sleeping at this point , Bella and Doyin were being judge and Bryann and Daniella were laughing.
Amaka then dragged Daniella into the conversation by bringing up her and Daniellas argument over drink (Daniella contributed money to a drink and Amaka gave everyone but Daniella) as Amaka was arguing with Daniella Bryann was laughing and choking on water that thing provoked Amaka and she started coming at Bryann, Bryann started saying Amaka lacks emotional intelligence and he brought up how she was laughing when other people got nominated , Bryann then called Amaka dumb and Amaka called him stupid foolish and said he’s not a man
He’s not a man because he argues with women, Bryann then started mocking Amaka from that time she was crying because of Phyna “I’m a human being I have emotions” he was prancing around the room mocking Amaka, Amaka then began crying, while that was happening everyone in the room Was laughing (Bella doyin Rachel chomzy Daniella modella Diana ) Eloswag was holding Bryann and thag vexed chomzy. Doyin Diana and Bella then took Amaka to lounge to comfort her and explain to her why she’s wrong about the drink but she wasn’t getting it Bella then eventually came back to the room and Daniella modella and Bryann were explaining a different situation where Amaka said that modella only won the Showmax task cos biggie wants to bring her out of her shell then they all went to sleep.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetpink:
Isn’t this Hermes and Allyson acting like lovers?
Hermes just left her and she’s calling him to come back…i thought he was disgusting?

Did she call him disgusting though?
I got the impression that she has fallen for him and wants to hate him/find him irritating and disgusting so she can bounce

As someone who used to tell someone “I can’t wait to replace you” when I was hopelessly in love with them? I kinda get what she meant
Free Allysyn biko nu, she feels the Hermetic pull

I stand to be corrected sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yellowpigment:
What time is the arena games starting?
7pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.