Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960866 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2022
The Convo goes thus:

Adekunle : I think you guys are like Kiddwaya and Erica

Sheggz: I don't think we are like Kiddwaya and Erica

Doyin: I think you guys are more like Ozo and Nengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Dotez:
The Convo goes thus:

And they were saying Sheggz started it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2022
It was shegzz no mind that one
bukolaademi001:
And they were saying Sheggz started it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dotez:
Why are you guyz lying? Kunle was the one who compared Sheggz and Bella to that nonsense one sided Kidd-Erica or is it Kiddrica and Sheggz said no we're not like them. Smh!
Why am I even defending this?

Who know you don't like Sheggz but that's fine,why the lies

Kunle ke? Sheggz did himself na.. and Doyin responded that they are more like ozone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

This is not a superiority complex issue

It is not

She is praising herself

She has not said anything demeaning about any other housemate Scondy.

If she has, point it out. Wetin she talk pass "Nobody reach"? Did she call anybody's name?

What is even a superiority complex? When did you create that one?

Yesterday, when she was being called bonga fish, I no see you dey defend am, I no see you dey ask say why people dey make those comments. Today, the babe say she be babe, you dey say she dey deceive herself.

Where you sabi her from?

Are you her? Is you she? Are we them?

Did u hear the part where she said they are all jealous of her? And it also happens outside the house so she is used to it. And maybe they are intimidated by her...

Please mention one babe in that house that has displayed jealousy or being intimated as regards Bella?

Put issues in context....this isn't about who or what she is? Is she on the thread to see what viewers said about her last night ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:

Na

If foolishness is saying it plainly as it should be, then I guess i wanna be a fool as well
Nonsense! Then he for say Adekunle u like Bella not I think u like Bella grin shebi he want's to be plain abi what is he thinking!

Adekunle even answered him back boldly grin making him look so stupid with all tools at his disposal grin Now the whole house now knows he is intimidated by Adekunle grin

This ur fave no be guy man!!!
He is not only foolish but lacks emotional intelligence!!
How many men have u seen supporting him here cheesy tueh

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Ehn ehn? Cos me I'm not even watching Right now and people are saying different things

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
scondy:

Ok...so na the slim body be ur reason....lol...

We ain't about her body at all....but the attitudes she displays..

You may be about the attitude she displays, but there are people who say she has no right to display that attitude BECAUSE she does not have the body for it

Somebody said that yesterday, you no see am abi?

See, anybody that wants to have self confidence, good for them. When people have low self esteem, we don't attack them, but having high self esteem is now a bad thing? Why?

As long as you're not insulting anybody, I no get problem with who get high self esteem. I admire such people a lot. Self confidence cannot harm another person.

But you know what harms people? Negativity.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nah from their WhatsApp group

Them wan turn am on Adekunle grin
MizzD:

Kunle ke? Sheggz did himself na.. and Doyin responded that they are more like ozone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dotez:
The Convo goes thus:

I’d have to rewatch to agree with this sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:
Hahahaha

But Segun nobody advised you to do anything in your relationship. You inserted yourself into the conversation by likening your Shella thing to Kiddrica. Now he’s making Bella feel like the HMs are jealous of what they can’t have. Talking about who doesn’t want to be treated like a Princess. grin grin

Segun our level up trophy. grin cheesy
It's obvious you're watching from Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Another Nairaland viewer spotted grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
scondy:

Did u hear the part where she said they are all jealous of her? And it also happens outside the house so she is used to it. And maybe they are intimidated by her...

Please mention one babe in that house that has displayed jealous or being intimated as regards Bella?

Put issues in context....this isn't about who or what she is? Is she on the thread to see what viewers said about her last night ?

Chichi

When that one is shouting "You're threatened by me" every 2 working days, nobody dey question am.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Phyna and Amaka don dey talk to each other?

Love to see it. Glad they sorted out their issues yesterday after all
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
You people are always looking for ways to attack Bella. Twisting every word that comes out from her mouth. She's the show at this point!! Right from the first day.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amaka is such a pretty girl

I love her face. She's so beautiful

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Why will they take the three most boring people to Island? And take the 3 most exciting people to Mainland?

I need the exciting people in the trenches

Island seems to focus more on the ships and it's dynamic

At least Amaka can let us rest with "the island boys are what she wants"

Morever I confirmed just now,it seems Phyna and Bryan are really the most loved at the moment

Check Tweetoracle timeline
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:
Bella gives me so much joy on this show

I love it

I love her

Make she pepper una this season

Last night, so many demeaning comments were made of her, because she no get yansh, she no get brezz, she no resemble Nengi and Nini, all sorts of rubbish statements.

Only God knows how many times she has had to hear such in her life, yet, she still comes to this show and carries herself like a proper Bad Beech.

I know many people who look like her that have allowed demeaning comments about their bodies kill their esteem. They hide away, they avoid certain clothes, they're quiet during discussions, they second guess themselves and any form of romantic interest they receive, because Nigerians tell them they don't have the right looks to be in such conversations.

I'm glad Bella is on TV, giving a middle finger to all those people with those demeaning comments.

I LOVE IT. She should carry on.

It's not that deep. She is more privileged that 96.356% of Nigerians. Small body shaming shouldn't hurt her. I'd rather be body shamed and enjoy luxury, than have breast and yansh and be suffering.

Besides she looks like the type to poverty shame people. What goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Where is the video evidence
Titaniumental:

Another Nairaland viewer spotted grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
You people are always looking for ways to attack Bella. Twisting every word that comes out from her mouth. She's the show at this point!! Right from the first day.

Omo, E dey murd me

Na bad thing to enter Big Brother house with confidence, especially when you look the way Bella looks.

My only problem with her is that she can be rude unprovoked, but you see that her confidence? I love it. They should continue attacking her, you no fit be top babe for this show if you never chop drags.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bonzoker(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
This Hermes guy doesn't need much make up to act as Joker
He has played the role before in one short movie.
Check his Instagram page,to confirm.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
XXMML33:

It's not that deep. She is more privileged that 96.356% of Nigerians. Small body shaming shouldn't hurt her. I'd rather be body shamed and enjoy luxury, than have breast and yansh and be suffering.

Besides she looks like the type to poverty shame people. What goes around comes around.
Lmao, so because she's privileged she deserves to be bodyshamed? Lmao...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
XXMML33:

To each their own.

Dem no dey hate who no dey shine.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:

You don see am now.

It is the attempt to 'humble' those we perceive as better than us in life, that drives some people clearly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:

No, she deserves to be bodyshamed because she is an arrogant, rude, overrated bitch who thinks she is better than everyone because of her wealthy background

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
I havent been watching today but I tuned in and saw Bella complaining about something. It seems like it’s about the housemates and stuff they have heard. I haven’t read through here to know what’s going on. I’m only writing this cos of a statement Sheggz just made to Bella which is quite disappointing and anyone can correct me if I’m wrong.

Sheggz said to Bella ‘ the one that annoyed me the most is saying that ‘do we know we are trending on the outside’ meaning Someone said that to him and he is relaying this to Bella who seemed visibly upset about all the talk.

My problem here is that I remember this conversation from yesterday. This conversation started with Sheggz talking about the camera in the house and how they forget there are cameras in the house. He then went on to say that but he noticed the previous day while he was talking to Bella that a camera zoomed in on his face twice. Bella then said oh! Is that why you were behaving like that? He then said yes that she had said stop touching me and the camera was on him. He dosent like stuff like that, that his friends will hang him for that ( not his words) Adekunle then says I noticed all that time you guys were talking the camera was following you guys. That you guys must be trending on the outside. ( to me this is a very harmless statement he made) Sheggz never acted like he was upset about that statement so why is he bringing it up now like it’s such a big deal? What exactly has Adekunle done to Sheggz for him to dislike him so.

You know all the while everyone was saying they know the secret person Sheggz is referring to as the person he is managing to talk to because of Bella was Kunle. I never wanted to believe it. I gave him benefit of of doubt but come on!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
I think I like married man, Kess.

He presents sort of like a confidante to the youngin's in the Trenches. I liked his conversation with Daniella last night, and she seems close to him.

He might not be so bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

To each their own.

Dem no dey hate who no dey shine.

The only thing shinning is Bella's big forhead.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Trenches party be like cult boys initiation night grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Where is the video evidence
Keep quiet!!!!

You've been exposed, bloody Nairaland viewer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amillionnn:
I havent been watching today but I tuned in and saw Bella complaining about something. It seems like it’s about the housemates and stuff they have heard. I haven’t read through here to know what’s going on. I’m only writing this cos of a statement Sheggz just made to Bella which is quite disappointing and anyone can correct me if I’m wrong.

Sheggz said to Bella ‘ the one that annoyed me the most is saying that ‘do we know we are trending on the outside’ meaning Someone said that to him and he is relaying this to Bella who seemed visibly upset about all the talk.

My problem here is that I remember this conversation from yesterday. This conversation started with Sheggz talking about the camera in the house and how they forget there are cameras in the house. He then went on to say that but he noticed the previous day while he was talking to Bella that a camera zoomed in on his face twice. Bella then said oh! Is that why you were behaving like that? He then said yes that she had said stop touching me and the camera was on him. He dosent like stuff like that, that his friends will hang him for that ( not his words) Adekunle then says I noticed all that time you guys were talking the camera was following you guys. That you guys must be trending on the outside. ( to me this is a very harmless statement he made) Sheggz never acted like he was upset about that statement so why is he bringing it up now like it’s such a big deal? What exactly has Adekunle done to Sheggz for him to dislike him so.

You know all the while everyone was saying they know the secret person Sheggz is referring to as the person he is managing to talk to because of Bella was Kunle. I never wanted to believe it. I gave him benefit of of doubt but come on!

Amillion, me I don't know why you're expressing disappointment in Sheggz. Shebi he dey find rivalry with Adekunle? He should carry on

The ratings will even be good for Adekunle, especially if he continues to treat Sheggz like the non-issue he is. Allow London boy to be beefing himself.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.