Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978810 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amillionnn:
I havent been watching today but I tuned in and saw Bella complaining about something. It seems like it’s about the housemates and stuff they have heard. I haven’t read through here to know what’s going on. I’m only writing this cos of a statement Sheggz just made to Bella which is quite disappointing and anyone can correct me if I’m wrong.

Sheggz said to Bella ‘ the one that annoyed me the most is saying that ‘do we know we are trending on the outside’ meaning Someone said that to him and he is relaying this to Bella who seemed visibly upset about all the talk.

My problem here is that I remember this conversation from yesterday. This conversation started with Sheggz talking about the camera in the house and how they forget there are cameras in the house. He then went on to say that but he noticed the previous day while he was talking to Bella that a camera zoomed in on his face twice. Bella then said oh! Is that why you were behaving like that? He then said yes that she had said stop touching me and the camera was on him. He dosent like stuff like that, that his friends will hang him for that ( not his words) Adekunle then says I noticed all that time you guys were talking the camera was following you guys. That you guys must be trending on the outside. ( to me this is a very harmless statement he made) Sheggz never acted like he was upset about that statement so why is he bringing it up now like it’s such a big deal? What exactly has Adekunle done to Sheggz for him to dislike him so.

You know all the while everyone was saying they know the secret person Sheggz is referring to as the person he is managing to talk to because of Bella was Kunle. I never wanted to believe it. I gave him benefit of of doubt but come on!
So person siddon write this gibberish,just to taint Sheggz? grin grin

What Sheggz cannot do does not exist

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Diana is truly a reader of character
She said everything I perceived of Adekunle! A very handsome and smart man but a gaslighter and a lowkey instigator and Yes, he wanted what SHEGGZ has

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:
Sheggz is a good man! His parents raised him well. He is expressive, kind, genuine, real, humble, honest, considerate of others... His parents raised him well,He is changing the "bad boy" perception that people have of fine boys who play football and have tattoos......

And I thought I was the only one that knew this secret ohh. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please who understood what Diana and gidi were talking about? They refused to speak clearly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
XXMML33:

No, she deserves to be bodyshamed because she is an arrogant, rude, overrated bitch who thinks she is better than everyone because her wealthy background
Please give me a proof of where she said she's better than anyone. She can be rude, yes I agree.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
homesteady:
Please who understood what Diana and gidi were talking about? They refused to speak clearly.

Adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Diana just told Giddy that Adekunle has inferiority complex and that he wishes he's Sheggz or can have his personality...And Giddy agrees with her

We been knw this one,just need a confirmation from hms grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Tbh,Lockdown’s housemates had more content than SYE housemates.
Asides Cross,Pere,Angel and Maria,the rest were empty…including the winner!

It was the so called winner that made the show boring with over analysing ,and discouraging the housemate from giving us content,infact let me just leave his matter here

Followed by the so called runner up liquorose, she was the top babe because she had followers before the show,but came to dull the season by cageing Emma to herself and not allowing him interact, Emma had this flirting character, if he was allowed to flirt with saskay,jmk and angel ,would have brought so much content to that season.

And she was always feeling important hardly gist with the rest housemates, , always talking about her ex with Emma alone

In the next 2 years when Erica, mercy , tacha,and nengi name will still be heard and remembered in this franchise, she would have been forgotten

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
homesteady:

Diana just told Giddy that Adekunle has inferiority complex and that he wishes he's Sheggz or can have his personality...And Giddy agrees with her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amaka telling the housemates about her village in Augusta, where they don't kill snakes, particularly pythons.

The python no go disturb you, make you sef no disturb am.

Anyway, housemates are now talking about their villages and their distinct cultures.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Diana: I think Sheggz is everything Adekunle wishes to be in his head

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:

Diana is talking in the thing that dinnor make sense.

Adekunle Platinum is not interested in doing gum body like London boy, as you can see, na dem dey rush am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chithauri(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Alwaysachick:

Doyin is actually sexy, nice curves more girly than Bella
who you supporting this year
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Level 1 housemates like to form united, but they always talk about themselves behind.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Diana, I love this look kiss kiss shades, Hat, Hair, Dress everything kiss

1 Like

safarigirl:

They will eventually settle for themselves when they realise the people they are chasing no dey give them eye.
Lmao grin grin
bukolaademi001:
Dotun going for Bella? Or Doyin?
Bella oh at least for now. grin while he still has hope of getting her grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Doyin looks good too. I like her look

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Diana is talking in the thing that dinnor make sense.

Adekunle Platinum is not interested in doing gum body like London boy, as you can see, na dem dey rush am

What Diana said about Adekunle is facts! That guy has been passive aggressive and throwing shade to sheggz every chance he gets when sheggz actually liked him as a friend. It's clear he has an inferiority complex and is intimidated

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
With what am reading on twitter, I think people are trying to push the villian of this season to adekunle by force

The should free him abeg ,what he is doing is just gossip,and gossip it the main content of the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Where is the person that said Adekunle is people’s favorite grin

It’s his turn today, again grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
It’s bad. I get disappointed in people who pick fights for no damn reason. Diana was just telling giddy all about it. I couldn’t really hear her cos she was talking in hushed tones.

safarigirl:

Amillion, me I don't know why you're expressing disappointment in Sheggz. Shebi he dey find rivalry with Adekunle? He should carry on

The ratings will even be good for Adekunle, especially if he continues to treat Sheggz like the non-issue he is. Allow London boy to be beefing himself.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chithauri(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tatiana4u:
I think I’ll just stick to Hermes cos I don’t have strength for any babe this season.
Chichi and Allyson will have to do better to win me over.
who is ur favorite puta this year
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
nazablossom:

I can bet that theirs wasn't natural light skin, that was why they were so jealous of you.

I had my own share of bullying but mine was height. I remember praying to God everyday that I don't want to be tall again grin. I tall come thin well well, I don't want to mention things I was called embarassed
But, I'm enjoying it now smiley

Things we passed through only made us stronger.

I suffered this one wella. When I was 14 or 15, I remember being pointed to by a group giggling Hausa boys. They repeatedly called me 'ereke' (Sugarcane) I wished the ground would open up and swallow me. An Aunt always talked about my tallness as though it was the worst thing ever. I hated being tall growing up because of the bullying I suffered. It's a different story now sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
omotolly22:
I noticed that if the housemates want to make reference, the always talk about lockdown season, no body use to even mention shine your eyes that was just last year

SYE ex house mate must be feeling really ashamed of themselves now, the really brought the bar low

Lockdown was littttt abeg... then double wahala and see gobe.. different characters, different personalities..no sleep at All!!!

I can't properly call the names of last year's housemates..they really ruined viewers vibes to watch, and that's why most of us are still trying reawaken our love for big brother, hopefully these ones would do justice to that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
It is shegzz stans
They feel threatened by him
omotolly22:
With what am reading on twitter, I think people are trying to push the villian of this season to adekunle by force

The should free him abeg ,what he is doing is just gossip,and gossip it the main content of the show
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chithauri:
who you supporting this year

I'm still observing the HMS. But Eloswag has my attention. I like calm and coordinated guys
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:

Chi chi and Bella will still fight sha cos I doubt Bella will tolerate or ignore her like the others did today . grin

I also think she strongly feels Shella is too scripted so she will not rest on their case .

I'm beginning to like that Chichi girl.. very unfiltered

I'm ready to love her "mercy eke" accent too

Hopefully she calls out and puts the very unreal shella in their place.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Video Evidence or shut up
Titaniumental:

Keep quiet!!!!

You've been exposed, bloody Nairaland viewer

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amya:

I suffered this one wella. When I was 14 or 15, I remember being pointed to by a group giggling Hausa boys. They repeatedly called me 'ereke' (Sugarcane) I wished the ground would open up and swallow me. An Aunt always talked about my tallness as though it was the worst thing ever. I hated being tall growing up because of the bullying I suffered. It's a different story now sha.

Na we get back seat for school,and assembly ground. Once you hear stand according to your height, you find your level (permanent site) grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheggz thinking his Christian Grey, while his just another Emeka Ike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Doyin and serving compliments.

And I agree, Giddy looks good in the outfit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.