Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954623 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
I listened to the convo between Rachel, Doyin, Phyna & Chichi.

I must commend Doyin for owing up to her truth and not trying to bend the words she'd said. I also think Chichi finds it hard to understand the POV one is making and depsite how Phyna & Rachel tried to explained what Doyin said after listening to Doyin. The truth is Chichi feels the "bad character" words from Doyin was referring to her and hence her pet peeve. It'd have well been about her but since Doyin didn't mention her name explicitly in particular, it'd be hard to prove it. Besides, Doyin told Bella that she (Bella) is rude, so I don't think she'd be afraid to tell Chichi if Chichi was the one she was referring to, after all she also told Chich, she (Chichi) has been unnecessarily rude too in the past.

In all, it was an interesting convo. At the end of the day it's all opinions. Opinions are not facts, they'd be wrong or right.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thread is being derailed and the mods aren't doing anything. Ban these people for a few hours abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:
Abeg o, how does Allysyn have this type of body and she doesn't seem to be balling heavily? Doyin on her own has 2 cars and Chomzy is obviously used to being pestered by millionaires. Or is she more disciplined than we thought?

It will get worse for her, Chomzy and maybe Chi-Chi and Diana after the show.
Groovy is another person i feel pity for, his DMs will cry blood. I just hope a Governor's wife will not harass him like that guy from Whitemoney's set! lipsrsealed
what do you mean @ the bolded...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Romanoff:
Chichi has serious comprehension problems.
yes she is always defensive not phyna explaining to her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dominique the thread is being derailed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beorn:

I must commend Doyin for owing up to her truth and not trying to bend the words she'd said. I also think Chichi finds it hard to understand the POV one is making and depsite how Phyna & Rachel tried to explained what Doyin said after listening to Doyin. The truth is Chichi feels the "bad character" words from Doyin was referring to her and hence her pet peeve. It'd have well been about her but since Doyin didn't mention her name explicitly in particular, it'd hard to prove it. Beside Doyin told Bella that she (Bella) is rude, so I don't think she'd be afraid to tell Chichi if Chichi was the one she was referring to, after all she also told Chich, she (Chichi) has been unnecessarily rude too in the past.

In all, it was an interesting convo. At the end of the day it's all opinions. Opinions are not facts, they'd be wrong or right.
doyin Behavior is like someone saying her Goodbye to them all
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Twoclans:
The head of house Hermes is back with a brief .

The brief reads :

Housemates today's task is brought to you by Arla foods and created by Dano milk .It is about inner strength.There will be a series of activities.

The housemates are grouped into teams by a lucky dip from a coloured basket.

The team names are

Dano full creame
Dano Slim
Dano Cool Cow
Dano (I did not get the last name)

The merchandise has arrived from Dano Milk.

dano task again? let’s go!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dominique they have turned here to politics thread ooo. This is not right!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BubblingB(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Agbgift:

This is the reason why I hate ship, you started pin pointing irrelevant issues and arguing on them. Maybe Sheggz didn't notice she is not with her mic.

He didn't notice but he said that he knows where her mic was because he cares so much about her. He went on to state that the mic was on the bed while he was walking ahead of her to get it. When she is given a strike I hope you call it irrelevant because I clearly saw him take a good look at Ekuke before asking for a fork.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Funny enough I like chichi and would prefer Doyin to be kicked out before her tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:
Abeg o, how does Allysyn have this type of body and she doesn't seem to be balling heavily? Doyin on her own has 2 cars and Chomzy is obviously used to being pestered by millionaires. Or is she more disciplined than we thought?

Groovy is another person i feel pity for, his DMs will cry blood[b]. I just hope a Governor's wife will not harass him like that guy from Whitemoney's set![/b] lipsrsealed

Ehn?

Oya spill it, who? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Phyna, Daniella, Hermes & Sheggz are in the same team…hmm,wahala Dey!!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Funny enough I like chichi and would prefer Doyin to be kicked out before her tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

Groovy is another person i feel pity for, his DMs will cry blood. I just hope a Governor's wife will not harass him like that guy from Whitemoney's set! lipsrsealed
Is it Pere? I heard a rumour that he had an affair with one of the wives of Governor Yahaya Bello. I don't know if it is true or not. As for Groovy, if he is sensible, he will avoid those women. As for the ladies, you aren't wrong there. Chichi, won't mind if since she has experienced it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
nazablossom:

And how is it going now? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Amya:

Define relevant?
na ig be relevance for 9ja
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Romanoff:
Chichi has serious comprehension problems.
exactly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Doyin Dodo looking like a bag of money. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
dominique:
Enough with these politics talk. Stick to the topic biko

Madam I don't know if you're the Mod on this section, if you are do you not see your double standards and how so bias you are, I am not sure if you have seen me direct any message to any mod on nairaland before and I have been here for years but how do you remove some political posts and leave some others ?, are you selecting the one you prefer in your opinion and removing the ones you don't like ?, what was the rational behind leaving some people's political post and removing others ?, How do you chose which is appropriate and which is not ?, or do you have favourites on here that are allowed to post whatever they like ?, this is bbnaija thread so if it is right to remove political post why don't you remove all, why leave some ?, You need to give reasons why you removed some and left some and if you chose no to then your bias is obvious.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Twoclans post=116535016][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
The Ikoyis and their family friend. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
My co wife,abeg which people dey Adekunlem group
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
HajiaNotu:
DOTUN must be tired fa

Carrying the show on his back grin

Yesterday, he did debate, sang their Solo in the singing task..

He and Groovy carried Chichi during their wager undecided

Is there anything DOTUN can't do...

Absolutely Nothing grin grin

DOTUN, keep entertaining us.. cool
Love you muchly grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Everybody to the lounge again

HOH Hermes reads :

There is a series of activities laid out today.
The teams are to prepare for a three minutes jingle for the arla task.Each team is expected to be creative and to create an award winning jingle.The teams would pick a genre from the basket.

The last task will be an individual task.Dano would like to hear a two minutes motivational story of how a housemate showcased their true inner strength and faced the storm and ignored the doubts in their mind to achieve a goal.

Big brother has a reward for the most original and compelling story.

The team representatives are picking their genre for the jingles from the baskets.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
I like bbnaija, it has its cons but the pros are more.

Entertainment, cultural diversity...it educates, it seeks to promote unity.

Good thing, it is being hosted in Nigeria. Way to go...promote us, buy us.

If you kill local brands by importing foreign alternatives, don't pride yourself as a champion of any revolution. Most especially, revolution that seeks to establish a new order.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
TheMainMan:
what do you mean @ the bolded...

You're a Nigerian so you know what i mean. If men can be giving Doyin 500k just to do her hair, why does Allysyn, a model with a super body, still come across as a girl who has never caught the eye of one millionaire or politician? It seems like Adekunle and Hermes are the only guys she has tangled with in years. She looks like she'll gladly date a guy earning 100k monthly. Nigerian girls like that are VERY scarce.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:

This is exactly the problem I have with obi’s fans!
Anyone who doesn’t support their god is automatically an Atiku or Tinubu supporter…it’s so annoying!
Fijiano202 obviously doesn’t support any of these candidates and it’s fine…you don’t have to attack him for mentioning Obi and accuse him of being a paid supporter of Atiku or Tinubu!
Haba!
Dominique pls stop being biased and remove these comments

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beorn:

I must commend Doyin for owing up to her truth and not trying to bend the words she'd said. I also think Chichi finds it hard to understand the POV one is making and depsite how Phyna & Rachel tried to explained what Doyin said after listening to Doyin. The truth is Chichi feels the "bad character" words from Doyin was referring to her and hence her pet peeve. It'd have well been about her but since Doyin didn't mention her name explicitly in particular, it'd be hard to prove it. Besides, Doyin told Bella that she (Bella) is rude, so I don't think she'd be afraid to tell Chichi if Chichi was the one she was referring to, after all she also told Chich, she (Chichi) has been unnecessarily rude too in the past.

How I wish I watched this…. undecided. Thanks for the update jare…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
dominique:
Enough with these politics talk. Stick to the topic biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.